Naruto Age of the Past
Run in with the master of the forest. [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Run in with the master of the forest. [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Run in with the master of the forest. [P]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Run in with the master of the forest. [P] Empty
PostSubject: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:49 pm

During his stay in the main lands of Tanzaku, Kaito wanted to make sure he got one thing done. That was to meet the leader of the city. One thing he wanted to get done in his lifetime of traveling around the world, was to meet every single leader. To meet them and learn things from them, whether it be techniques, knowledge on the history of their cities, or just advice in general. It'd make the young man much wiser and possibly stronger, depending on what they wanted to teach. He stood atop of the mountain, at the edge watching over the small city. From he here it actually looked large. The poncho he was wearing would rustle in the wind as he rested his hand on the sheath that he carried. "This sight is so beautfiul." Kaito did apprecaite every landscape that he crossed. This one was starting to be his favorite for now. He let the breeze pass by him before walking over to a large boulder embedded into the ground. 

He'd jump onto it and sit crossed legged, taking out his ocarina. Playing the ocarina was one of Kaito's favorite past times when it didn't come to training. Sometimes he'd play just to feel relaxed, and sometimes he played for other people. This time he simply played to match the sound of the gale; a lovely melody would sound from the instrument. 

-------
TWC = 248
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:53 pm

staaaarrrrriiinnnnnggggggg
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Kirito was in the forest today, enjoying the peace and tranquility he always felt when surrounded by the trees, the cool breeze on his face. 'It's a beautiful day don't you think Isobu?' he would ask the giant three tailed turtle in his mind as he closed his eyes and lifted his face to the sky, basking in the ray of sunlight that he had stepped into. 'Yes it is quite peaceful.' That was when Kirito heard it. A peaceful melody floating along the wind. He was intrigued to see where the tune was coming from so he opened his eyes and followed the sound to its origin.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:33 pm

The boy would continue to play the peaceful melody, its sound traveling with the breeze. To those that could hear it, they'd be allured by the beautiful sound. As he played the instrument he caught onto a powerful source of chakra, which in turn would make him change the melody. In the distance he'd stop a figure walking in his direction. Without a doubt, that was where this chakra was coming from. Kaito'd stop playing the ocarina and slide it into his pancho, waiting for whoever this person was to get closer. 'Who is this guy?'

--------
TWC = (248 + 96 = 344)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Kirito found a boy in a poncho that seemed to be playing an ocarina, which is where the melody was coming from. Upon noticing Kirito's presence, the boy put away the ocarina and looked up at him, not saying anything. Kirito lowered his chakra signature so as to not put the boy on guard or out of sorts from its power. Walking up to stand 3 meters in front of the boy, Kirito stopped and smiled at the boy before speaking. "Why did you stop? That sound was beautiful." He was genuinely interested in who the boy was and why he was out there but that was sure to come up at some point in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:09 pm

The figure, a young male, stopped about ten feet away from the boy. Kaito could no longer sense the potent chakra that poured from his body; he must have supressed it. Whoever this guy was, he must have held a high position in Tanzaku because that chakra signature was off the charts! 

Kaito was expecting the young man to ask him about his business in the village, based on the assumption he was head of village guard or even the leader himself. But that's not what he got. The male asked Kaito why he had stopped playing the ocarina; Adding that the sound was beautiful. Kaito stood silent for a second before he spoke, "I stopped playing because I felt something. I thank you for the compliment on the sound of my ocarina." Kaito bowed his head and slid off of the boulder. "It was something powerful. I've never sensed anything like that before. I apologize if I'm intruding." Taking precaution, he treat this young male with the upmost respect, in case he was a superior authority. 

He'd even introduce himself, "I am Kaito Uchiha." 

---------
TWC = (344 + 185 = 529)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:36 pm

So it was Kirito's chakra signature that had disrupted the boy's ocarina playing. He really should work on keeping his chakra suppressed when not in battle or using it to intimidate. The boy made no notion of suspecting it to have come from Kirito and even introduced himself as Kaito Uchiha. Another Uchiha. It seemed like everyone he met lately was of the Uchiha clan. Kaito acted with respect and so Kirito had chosen to do the same. "Hello Kaito. I am Kirito, Hokage and leader of Tanzaku. I'm sorry i disrupted your playing. What, may I ask, are you doing in my forest?" He had not been rude or unkind in any way, merely appropriately curious at what the boy was doing in his domain. He stood there with a welcoming expression on his face as he waited the boy's response.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:01 pm

As expected, this young man was the leader of Tanzaku, the Hokage. Kaito expected nothing less from someone who gave off so much power. He'd remain collected, even when learning that he was in the presence of a leader like him. It was then that something crossed his mind. That name, Kirito. Kaito had come across that name before. In his five years of traveling throughout the shinobi world he's heard people mention that name. They spoke about the legendary shinobi of the Fire Country who carried the moniker, "Sage of the Forest." A Senju warrior who was possibly one of the strongest shinobi present in this world. Interesting. "You're reputation proceeds you Lord Kirito. I've heard about you in my many years of traveling the world. You are known as The Sage of the Forest." Kaito understood that he was no joke, he was the real thing. Any wrong move or avoiding his question would put him in a bad position. "As for the reason you find me here, I am simply enjoying the view and playing my music. It's been a long time since I returned home. You see, I was born in the Fire Country, not too far from Tanzaku."

Kaito would not dwell into his past. He just wanted to get the point across; that he was a friendly face. Not one who had ill intentions. "I hope you don't mind me being here." The boy'd smile. 

----------
TWC = (529 + 241 = 770)
770/4000 - Multi Shadow Clone Technique
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Kaito seemed to know exactly who Kirito was upon hearing his name. He even went as far as to use the famed line "your reputation precedes you". This fed Kirito's ego only slightly, he was not one to let flattery go to his head. Kaito wasted no time in answering Kirito's question as to what he was doing there. Apparently he was a wanderer originating from the Fire Country not far from Tanzaku. Kirito always enjoyed meeting new people and this boy did not seem to be of any threat to Tanzaku. Even if he was Kirito was sure he would have no trouble crushing him in an instant. "Of course I don't mind you being here. I did not know I was so well known. Tell me, what have you heard about me on your travels?" Kirito was interested to hear what the other villages were saying about him, the different rumors and such. He would listen carefully to Kaito's response.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Good. Kaito was safe here. There would be no trouble, no problem with him staying here. Kaito was sure that if he ever did find the boy to be a threat, he'd be disposed of easily. He then asked if Kaito heard of anything else, pertaining to the legendary Hokage. "Of course I have. During my travels I've heard that you are a master of the Mokuton technique. I've also heard that you've defeated many shinobi alone. Perhaps there is a technique that allows you to easily handle a small army?" Kaito had always wanted to expore the "myth" that had been circulated through numerous villages. He wanted to see if this was in fact reality. 

"I wanted to know if the myth was real. I personally believe that you indeed handled a three-thousand man army alone. You seem capabale of defeating many men, including myself." Kaito closed his eyes and smiled. What exactly would he say? There was always the possibility of him lying, but would a leader like him actually stoop low to do that? 

----------
TWC = (770 + 177 = 947)
947/4000 Multi Shadow Clone Technique
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 pm

So there were even myths of him defeating a 3,000 man army alone. It seemed Kirito really did have quite a reputation. Of course that was a complete exaggeration. Kirito was good but defeating 3,000 on his own was something even he didn't think was possible. However the boy hinted at knowing about his multi-clones so Kirito decided he would show the boy. "Thats absurd! Three thousand men by myself? I'm good but I don't think I'm THAT good. Although, a few hundred might be do able at my current level. You asked about a technique that allows me to fight many enemies at once. Did you mean this?" Kirito said and then performed the Clone Seal, twenty-five clones of himself appeared in their own clouds of smoke surrounding Kaito and the Hokage. Kirito stood quiet allowing Kaito to take in the Multi-Shadow Clone technique and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:53 pm

Absurd? Seemed like those myths were just that, myths. Good to know that he wasn't going to lie and claim the hype. Still, Kaito believed that if the Hokage was as powerful as he calculated him to be, based on that chakra output from earlier, he'd easily be able to handle over one thousand men without a problem. "Perhaps you underestimate yourself Lord Kirito. You may have the potential to do what you think you may not be able to accomplish. Let us hope a day like that never comes however, it'd be too risky." 

"Did you mean this?"

That one stood out to the boy. The minute he heard that, he'd open his eyes in their three-tomoe Sharingan form. Kirito had held the clone hand seal, creating twenty five clones that would surround them both. The boy stored the hand seal within his Ninjutsu archive, to be used in the future. "Allow me to guage how much chakra is distributed among these clones." He'd look around, calculating the amount of chakra required to keep this number of clones up and running. They were all equal. Now that was some impressive stuff. "Lord Kirito, I hope you don't mind me using this technique in the future. I feel like it may come in handy. Maybe some time in the future I'll be of some use to you and your forces."

------------
TWC = (947 + 240 = 1187)
11847/1000 Multi Shadow Clone Technique
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:15 am

So Kaito believed Kirito was underestimating his ability to take on enemies. That was certainly flattering. Kaito also was impressed by Kirito's multi-clones but his reaction was not he had expected. Kaito's only reaction was to activate his sharingan eyes and ask Kirito if he could use this technique, offering to aid Tanzaku in any future endeavors. "You want to learn my Multi-clone technique? You have to master the Shadow Clone jutsu first for that. What makes you think you are ready to learn this?" he asked as he dispelled his clones, his tone becoming more serious than before. Kirito's pupils began to spin as he looked at Kaito, separating into three separate tomoe like pupils in a triangular shape in a sea of crimson that was his iris.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:57 am

Kaito did have to admit that he was trying to rush things and may have approached the Hokage the wrong way. But he wasn't going to lie to the man. "Yes, I want to learn the technique. I believe that I can learn this. I'll do whatever it takes." Kaito matched the Hokage's tone. Hopefully it wouldn't come off as disrespect, and that it'd be more of Kaito proving that he was no joke. "I understand that I have to have the Shadow Clone technique down packed. That is the base of the technique. You must understand that although I do not directly come from your village, I am well trained in the art of Ninjutsu." Kaito raised his hands, forming the clone hand seal. To his right formed a cloud of smoke containing the exact copy. The boy wasn't here to fool around, especially when a shinobi of Kirito's caliber stood before him. 

It was then that Kirito's eyes transformed into the Sharingan. Kaito's face remained serious as he stared back at him. How exactly did he have these eyes? According to the myths and legends, Kirito was a Senju warrior. This was proof that he wasn't one to take lightly. "You also seem to possess the Sharingan. Interesting. You do not fail to impress me Lord Kirito." Kaito smirked and almost considered activating the Mangekyou Sharingan, but who knew how the other male would react upon seeing it. He'd keep it deactivated for now and listen for Kirito's reply. 

--------- 
TWC = (1187 + 251 = 1438)
1438/1000
Multi Shadow Clone Technique
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:26 am

So he was already well versed in the Shadow clone technique. He created his own Shadow clone in a puff of smoke to his right. Kaito's tone mirrored Kirito's own as he said that he would do whatever it took for him to learn this technique. Kirito then dispelled his own clones, smirking at Kaito. This was a nice change from the last Uchiha he trained in this technique. Was this boy in front of him really strong enough to master one of Kirito's favorite techniques?

"You also seem to possess the Sharingan. Interesting. You do not fail to impress me Lord Kirito."

More praise from the boy. This would be interesting. "Well then Kaito, why don't I teach you how to properly use this technique." he said to the boy, eager for the chance to test his worth.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:42 am

Kaito awaited an answer from Kirito. Would he accept or deny? He'd patiently wait there until Kirito told him that he would teach him the technique. Perfect! The boy would close his eyes and smile. Finally. Rarely had he ever ran in with someone of Kirito's level. It was always someone weaker than him, but with Kirito it was different. With him he could actually learn something and see how the power-houses functioned in the game. "I thank you Lord Kirito for the opportunity to learn from you. I swear that you shall not be disappointed." And by everything of the Pure World was he telling the truth. Never had he slacked on something. He'd been working hard his entire life; he wasn't going to screw it up now. Learning this technique would add more techniques to his arsenal. They'd be put to good use, especially through combination. 

Kaito sighed, "Okay, I'm ready to learn the Multi Shadow Clone technique. What shall I do first?" Before Kirito would begin speaking he'd dispel the clone beside him. Now it was just him and Kirito. Let's see how quickly the boy would be able to learn the technique. Hopefully he'd get it done before Sunset. Not that he had somewhere to go. 

-------------
TWC = (1438 + 210 = 1648)
1648/2000 
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:19 am

The boy thanked Kirito for choosing to train him in this Kinjutsu and asked what he should do first, dispelling his own clone. Kirito thought upon how to properly instruct Kaito. "The key to this technique is extreme levels of chakra control. You must be able to divide your chakra among 25 clones or less, making sure not to overexert yourself. It holds the same concept of the basic Shadow Clone technique. When attempting to perform this more massive version simply picture yourself creating more than 2 clones." Kirito instructed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:43 am

Okay, so this was all about chakra control. Sounded like this wasn't going to be easy at all. But it wast still something Kaito'd be able to do regardless. The boy nodded, "So it's all about chakra control. I have to focus on seperating my chakra and evenly distributing the chakra to each clone. With a total of twenty five clones this will be a challenge. I'll get it done." Kaito closed his eyes, holding up his hand. Like the prior training sessions, he'd begin channeling his chakra. What he wanted was a nice and steady flow. He'd want the chakra to circulate throughout his body. The more he concentrated he began thinking of way to split his chakra up. It'd be like using the basic Shadow Clone technique, where he'd give the clone fifty percent of his chakra. Now if he was working with twenty five clones, they'd each carry a small amount of his chakra, as compared to what he'd give two clones. "I'll begin now."

Kaito began controlling the chakra flow and creating a vivid picture in his head. A diagram of how he'd share the chakra between his clones. This is what he was aiming for right now. At first he thought about simply working his way up from ten clones, but that wouldn't be fun. He wanted to make a good impression. How many chances does one have to show a Kage what they can do? After about a minute of getting controlling his chakra he decided that it was finally time to use the technique. The boy's eyes opened and he brought his other hand up to form the seal, "Multi Shadow Clone technique!" There it was, the technique that he had been shown! 

A total of twenty five perfect copies of Kaito had been created. They all surrounded the Hokage and the boy. Sweat began to form at the boy's temples. The taxation on his chakra reserve was heavy. Already he lost half of his chakra performing the technique. That was something he was going to have to work on in the future. "I did it." To return his chakra, he dispelled the clones, looking to Kirito to see what'd he say.  

-------------
TWC = (1648 + 369 = 2017)
2017/2000 Multi Shadow Clone
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:30 am

Kaito picked up this technique even quicker than Taika. Were all Uchiha so gifted or was Kirito simply that lucky that he met incredible ninja everywhere he went. It was not long before Kaito managed to reverse the original scenario and form a ring of 25 clones of himself around the tow men. "I did it."

Kirito could not help but let a broad grin show on his face at the boys prowess. He would become a powerful ally one day. "You picked this up even quicker than the last person I taught this technique. I am impressed by your prowess Kaito. You have successfully managed to learn the Multi-Shadow Clone technique. You will make a strong ally one day. You are welcome in Tanzaku any time. You may come and go as you please. I have stayed here too long. I must get back." Kirito said to the boy. His sharingan eyes spun, the three tomoe connecting at the center to form a pinwheel shaped pupil showing his Mangekyo to Kaito before Kirito disappeared in an instant, leaving only a swirling of leaves in his place.
[exit]
(Congratulations, you now have Multi-Shadow Clones!)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:26 am

The tables had turned; Kaito was now being complimented on his ability to pick up on the technique quickly. He didn't think to highly on the subject; his early life in war was the main cause of his sharpness. Kaito simply smiled as he was told that he'd become a powerful ally. And personally, he was right about that. This was only the beginning. Kaito would learn much more during his travels and he'd also return periodically to check up on Tanzaku. "Thank you so much for this Lord Kirito. You have my word when I tell you I will protect this city with my life. I will watch from the shadows. Till we meet again." The moment Kirito's Sharingan transformed into the Mangekyou Sharingan Kaito had activated his as well. They'd both glance at each other. Kaito would disappear also vanish, heading to the borders of the country. There was another place he had to make sure and visit. It was called Ryugu-Jo, the palace of the dragons. 

What would life bring the boy? 
[Exit]
-----------
TWC = (2017 + 175 = 2192)
2192/2000 Multi Shadow Clone
10 Stats
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:31 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run in with the master of the forest. [P]   Run in with the master of the forest. [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Run in with the master of the forest. [P]
Page 1 of 1