Naruto Age of the Past
Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK]   Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Kozai woke up that morning with a dragon sleeping next to him. Well, it wasn't a surprise. The dragon had been sleeping next to him every night (almost) for several years now. However, it seemed that the dragon, named Kurona, had been negligent this morning. On this particular morning, she was in her less-seen girl form. One look told Kozai everything he needed to know: Kurona had transformed during her sleep last night, and was now breathing softly in her dreams (what were a dragon's dreams like anyway?), the very picture of cuteness. Kozai knew all this because Kurona had the appearance of a stark-naked 16-year old girl.
Kozai sighed. He, unlike many others, had no sense for when a situation was inappropriate, so he rapped Kurona on the head. "Oi, Kurona. Wake up, it's already late in the morning." The girl's eyes popped open, confused.
"Wha..., already?" Then, she realised her state of undress. "EEK!" She covered herself with the blanket. "Hey, don't look at me! Turn away while I dress... pervert." The word seemed to hit Kozai on the head as he hastily averted his eyes. He was a... pervert? Impossible. He had no such strange desires for his partner at all.
He heard the scuffled of Kurona dressing behind him. She wasn't turning back into her draconic state? How odd... this wasn't something that happened often. Suddenly, he felt two smooth, juvenile arms around his shoulders. "That is, of course..." he heard her say, "unless you really like me..." What? Did Kurona have feelings for him? Kozai sighed exasperatingly. He still had so much to learn about dragons and their ways of life. Well, now that she was dressed, they walked out the door together, and out into the sunlit streets of the village. Not bad weather, he thought, as he walked down toward the center of the village, Kurona skipping happily beside him.
They took a left turn, and came to a grounds somewhat away from the normal training grounds. It was more like an empty lot than anything else, Kozai thought. The people who originally owned it had probably planned to build a house there... crushed dreams and ruined hopes were all that Kozai saw. Wasted potential and such. Now, he was supposed to meet someone here... where was he? Kozai covered his hands with his eyes and scanned around. Kurona did the same, mocking his movments. Kozai was sentimentally attached to her, but at the same time, she could be so annoying...
At the same time, he would focus his chakra senses, scanning for... there it was.
A chakra signature, the approximate same size as his, came rushing toward the lot. "There he is, Kurona. Let's get ready."
With that, a blond shock haired young man came strolling into view.
"Yo! Kozai! How's it going?"
"Kazuma. I'm on a tight schedule as it is. Let's get going." With that, Kozai would draw Kiba, and connect the two blades at the hilt. "Begin."
Immediately, Kazuma would disappear. What... he must be behind or above. Interesting. Kozai would incline his head backward slightly, and move his blade in an arc out to the side, activating Mizuchi. The blade of water would move through Kazuma's leg, slicing nerves and arteries in his thigh.
The man would fall to the ground, groaning and cursing. Kozai would leap away, trying to focus on the man's chakra. His mother had told him that in stress, his doujutsu might finally manifest. This was a point of doubt for the man, as in all the years he had lived, he had not been able to activate it even once. Well, if any time was the time, it was now. Kurona took a few steps back, then looked up at Kozai with those darling eyes. "Why're ya killing this random guy? Did he say bad things about me or something?"
Oh, how she teased. "No, he's a criminal whom I'm giving the chance to live. It seems that his skill with chakra is nothing though..." as he spoke, he saw a flash, and for a minute, the world seemed different. He could see... inside and around things. What was this? In an instant, the world was back to normal.
Kazuma was groaning and dying out, his life blood pouring out of his leg. How pitiful. Kurona meandered over to the dying man, staying out of reach of Kazuma's arms or legs (or other appendages, if ya know what I mean). Kozai looked at him. "Kazuma, the Shredder. Without your weapon, which has been confiscated by the village, you are powerless." He fixed his intense gaze upon the culprit. "For your murders, thefts, and pillaging, of which each there are thirty, twelve, and six counts respectively, I do hereby consign you to capital punishment."
The man groaned, his last gasps escaping his mouth. "Your... eyes... your eyes..." and with that, he shuddered and become gray, cold and still. Kozai frowned. What was wrong with his normally gray eyes? Could it be.... and the world changed again. There! Kozai had it. It was the key! He felt the tenketsu around his eyes feel... different. Was this what the byakugan felt like? He looked at Kurona and saw... exactly what he had seen that morning. Averting his eyes quickly, he heard her chuckle. It was a sweet, not-so-innocent laugh, that was both annoying and adorable at the same time.
"What are ya looking at, pervert? Do you really think my body's that hot? Don't worry about my age... I've maybe 5 times the years you do. Pretty young for a dragon..." Ah, there was something he hadn't quite known. Her age. Well, he didn't "want her" in that fashion either.
Shaking his head, he deactivated the eyes and sighed. "Stop being ridiculous. Come, we've got other business to do. Dispose of the body and let's get moving." Kurona would immolate the body with dark flame, and together, they would go for lunch. Meat, perhaps... or bread.
[That's 1000 WC
1000/1000 byakugan
5 stats for me
5 stats for Kurona]
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK]   Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK] 6188b514
Back to top Go down

Let's Jump Right In [Solo, NK]
Page 1 of 1