Naruto Age of the Past
Battle of Gods IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Battle of Gods IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle of Gods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Kyojin appeared in the dimension where Arcanis has teleported him during the surgery. He had not been here since then. Kyojin looked around it still looked the same." Do you think this is a good place to battle it looks a little cramp to me " said Kouko. Kyojim nodded " knowing Arcanis he can probably change what it looks like up in here " said Kyojin out aloud. Kyojin did not know if Arcanis would hear him or no so he screamed " ARCANIS COME HERE FOR A SECOND PLEASE ". Kyojins path was on the side of him looking dead. Like it would turn into a zombie at any moment.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Arcanis walked past the room that Pain was in as he shouted out Arc's name.  Arcanis whirled around and walked back into the room.  "What's up bud?"  Arcanis wasn't really busy so he could hang out if Pain wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Staring
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm

Kyojin heard Kouko give out a growl of some sort." What is wrong Kouko Arcanis is not going to do anything " said Kyojin in his head hiding any features he was talking in his head." Arcanis is what I am not worried about rather what is inside of him. Do you not feel evil coming from him. The sheer power " said Kouko still growing. Could it be Kouko was sensing another Bijuu." Kouko does Arcanis hold a Bijuu " asked Kyojin." Yes he do and he has the one that is the most powerful out of all of us the dumb nine tailed fox " Kyojin sneered. Nine tails fox, Arcanis had been keeping a lot of secrets from him. Kyojin started ton remember what Envy said about Arcanis having a lot of secrets. Kyojin studied Arcanis could he really trust him. Kyojin probably could but he would have to see something first. Kyojin walked up to Arcanis and whispered in his left ear " I have a Bijuui inside if me and I have unlocked the Rinnegan. You obtain the Rinnegan by combining Uchiha and Senju cells. But you need to have Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to get it. Do not talk of this out loud in case we have any unknown visitors we wouldn't want secrets " said Kyojin in a whisper that was so faint that Arcanis him self would have trouble litlstning. Kyojin had said the words secrets hard in Arcanis ear looking for any hints of emotion when he said it." So Arcanis I left Tanzaku some weeks ago and obtained new power basically I will like to battle you at my full power " asked Kyojin.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:53 am

Pain looked strange but his chakra was the same.  seemed he had some alterations.  something else about this room was familiar.  it wasn't Pain.  it was....

"Pride is here."  lust said seductively in his mind.  he could picture her licking her lips as she said it.  the chakra that had once been so familiar was no laced with another one.  

"Hikari...."  Arcanis said out loud as she was pulled into the room.  "Why are you spying.  You could have just asked to know what was going on.  Now do you want to be here or not?"  Arcanis would simply send her back if she decided she didn't want to stay but he turned his focus back to Pain.

"I'll gladly give you a good match.  please come at me anytime."  The room they were standing in would change to that of a raised platform in the middle of a small lake some 10 meters below.  "This is one of the sparring rooms beneath the castle.  show me what you've learned.  Arc cast of his robes and drew a circle with his arms.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Believe it or not, Hikari had actually been busy while she was spying- I mean gathering information on the Pain boy. She had simply been viewing the Library of the Hermit through the Ultimate Shadow technique to figure out some sort of direction in the place when she needed to be there and she had beeen ever so surprised to see the boy who she had saved there. Either way she still had to work while watching, so just as she practiced her move in which Skorponok exploded from the earth in a shower of dust to pierce through whoever her opponent was she heard what the boy said. Rinnegan. Her great great great times a thousand grandparents doujutsu was awakened in him. Just thinking about it gave her a headache where her new set of eyes rested, causing her to flinch slowly and bring up her mystical palm to her forehead to ease the pain. Thankfully that quelled the issue, but unknown to her she had sped up the recovery process towards her new doujutsu which funnily enough somehow was connected to the rinnegan (whatever the heck mangekyou meant) which now glowed a deep red with 1 tomoe swirling within them. She had just been about to sit down into a Qian chair to think about this startling piece of information when Arcanis finally called her out. Damn, one of those sins probably sensed Pride who was currently huddling in the corner of her mind as Sakuko beat him with a leek. Suddenly however she was not on the cratered surface of the moon but instead in a strange raised platform in the middle of a lake, Arcanis seemingly transferring them their. Making a grimace at her obsencely large puppet which had a size so massive that it overflowed into the lake she would seal it away back into its scroll before speaking to the occupants of the room.

"Well Arc, truth to be told I was trying to train while figuring out how to get around this place when I happened upon you talking with that boy over there. It's not my fault that he blabbed on how to attain my ancestor's doujutsu while I was listening. But yeah, I'll watch this, although not to be a jerk I don't expect much of a fight."

While it was rude to basically call out the Uchiha boy as weak it was kind of true as he had been knocked out by her instantly the other day and he hadn't seemed to have changed much, doujutsu or not. Flipping off the platform Qian would create a crude watchtower in the lake for her to spectate from and possibly attack if the situation was too rough for the boy. Arcanis wasn't a man to be messed with after all.

"Let the battle begin!"

472 words towards seal of (insert unmade seal here Sad )
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Kyojin looked and saw it was the girl that kept saying he was sick. Kyojin ignored her and looked back at Arcanis. Kyojin closed his eyes and opened them. His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan spun." So Arcanis will you like to battle a god " said Envy as he took over Kyojin's body. Ktojin only sighed as envy took over his body." You should know I hated living in your body you pitiful human " said Envy. Kyojin felt him self returning control over his body." Sorry Arcanis Envy has started to do that a lot. I have to learn how to keep him under control now let's fight " said Kyojin as he did the snake hand seal at the speed of 115. Trees would appear out of the ground at the speed of 125. Kyojin would control the trees to grab ahold of Arcanis right and left leg below the knee, his stomach, and both of his arms holding onto the elbows the manipulation of the trees was at the speed of 125. At the same time the trees were being manipulated a thick pollen drifted through the air at the speed of 75. If someone enheld the pollen they would go unconscious.

Activated EMS

Used Advent World of a Sea of Flowering Trees

205CP-600= 495CP
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Arc heard Envy's voice it had been a while and Arc knew how he worked.  at a speed of 250 Arc activated his plate on his shoulder.  He was going to need it for an attack from Envy.  The armor would be in place as suddenly the floor began to sprout trees.  Arc new he should have put in a metal floor.  it's not that he had any need to earth style jutsu.  He would flick a kunai against a growing tree and the wood style would restrict him.

"So now what?"  Arc would say to his attacker who was now hidden by trees.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 am

Alright so things were happening here that Hikari really didn't understand. Who the fuck was envy?

"My dick brother. He never stops whining of trying to gain some sort of control over people."

"Duly noted"

The trees that grew from the ground seemingly captured Arcanis, but she knew that the man was definitely more than capable of escaping his tree prison, the FTG Kunai definitely proving that point. No, what worried her was the pollen coming from the trees. That really shouldn't be happening unless it was some sort of poisoning agent like he scales. Sure Arcanis would probably be ok, but inhaling that kind of stuff is not really safe. Calling upon her V2 cloak and her Issetu-Tensei-Sharin combo 6 wings and a tail the actual size of her bijuu's limbs would appear and she would spin while flapping her wings, causing an incredible gust of wind which would blow the pollen away. Great, now she could attack. Blasting forward at a speed of 213 she would draw Sakuko and cut through the trees like warm butter, freeing Arcanis from his prison of wood.

"You know it isn't very nice to poison a friend?"

667 towards dunno
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Kyojin stared at the Hikari girl. What the hell was she thinking the kidnapping now this. Kyonin activated his Tsukuyomi." So Arcanis tell me did you like that jutsu " said Kyojin staring right into Arcanis eyes. Kyojin then after a couple of minutes would turn to the Hikari girl and ask " what was your reason to destroy my jutsu there was no way Arcanis would die and if he did I would have handled that " said Kyojin staring into the girls eyes.

Activated Tsukuyomi
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Arc was safe from the genjutsu for the time being as was Hikari as they stayed behind the trees.  But soon they would have to deal with another attack.  Arc figured he would begin.  “Thank you Hikari.  I'll take it from here.”  A sword appeared in his hand and he drew it from it's sheath.  “Slow to a crawl, Jikan Yokusei!”  with a single sweep Arc would cut down the remaining trees using a sword art called Flash Rupture.  Ad with and incredible speed would dice up the rest of the falling branches.  The pieces of the trees no littered the fighting arean making the ground uneven  “You ready Pain?”  Arc would say looking at him, the light reflecting of his shiny face plate.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Shaking her head at the antics of her master telling her not to interfere despite having just been surrounded by a poisonous pollen, Hikari decided to use one of her bright ideas of watching these people fight it out, activating her Kun path so that she would still gain something from it. It was at this point that Arc would surprise her by using an activation phrase....like a zanpakuto.

"Yeah thats one of my kind, I can feel the spirit energy flowing from the blade."

"Good to know. Stay on standby for me, I have a sinking feeling that I'll need to cut something rather soon."

Suddenly the world was covered in sawdust, all the trees having been masterfully sliced to pieces from some sort of technique. Well, good thing she caught that one, it seemed like it would be useful in the future. Sighing at being left at the fight, she would close her eyes to the world picking up a handful of sawdust in her hand for some practice in a new element. She would still be aware through her byakugan and ultimate shadow though so beware to all attackers (that means you kyo) who tried to harm her. Today she would be manipulating a strange sort of nature, one called the explosion release. According to her vast library the chakra nature was made up of lightning and earth elements, although she still could never figure that out. Perhaps the explosion of energy when lightning touches the ground? Anyway, mixing the two into a strange unstable feeling chakra which she would infuse into the sawdust. Throwing the finely ground substance away she would create a surge of chakra and a small poof of smoke would come from the infused powders as they changed to ash. Perhaps wood wasn't a very good conductor of explosion chakra. Shaking her head, she would stare at the people who were supposed to be facing off against eachother.

"Well, get on with it already i'm bored."

+explosion

+1 word towards them mouth hands XD
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Kyojin ignored what all had happened. Maybe he had to go full power. Kyojin began to pull at Kouko's chakrs from inside of him. While he was pulling at the chakra he activated both Rinnegan and Shark Mode. Kyojin stood in full power. His appearance was that of a blue shark with Rinnegan eyes and a cloak of red bubbly chakra. Kyojin spoke in a voice that had authority " Arcanis this is my most powerful form. So tell me do you like it " asked Kyojin." You are so bad ass Kyo " said Kouko while laughing." Let me take over your body just once " asked Envy. Kyojin laughed." Now the true battle of gods begins " screamed Kyojin. At the speed of 165 Kyojin ran towards Arcanis with his path at his side. His path would go in front of Kyojin and say the words Shinrai Tensei while holding both hands out. A sphere of gravity 10 meters wide and tall with the speed of 100 and power of 100 would go towards both Hikari and Arcanis. Kyojin didn't care much of the white haired girl but if she would to fie by mistake he would bring her back from the dead. As the gravity went forward Kyojin and his path would run towards Arcanis. They both would arrive at Arcanis with his path going to Arcanis right and him going to Arcanis left. The path would tackle Arcanis into Kyojin at the speed of 50 with Kyojin sending a round house kick to Arcanis face with his left foot.

450 CO left for Path

710 CP left for Kyojin

Activated Rinnegan

Path used Shinra Tensei

Activated Shark Mode

Activated 5 tails V1
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Hikari in her usual manner replied to what was happeneing with the usual

"Well, get on with it already i'm bored."

Arc smiled. He hadn't needed the assistance but everything that he didn't have to do himself was time and energy saved.

Then Kyojin started to monolgue like a villian. And not the cool kind of villian.

" Arcanis this is my most powerful form. So tell me, do you like it? " Kyo laughed and continued, " Now the true battle of gods begins "

Arc kinda felt like he had given all his pupils a part of his pride. Neither of them were gods but as Pain was the one who called himself a god his Ego was over inflated. “The powers of god? No. What you have are the words of man. To ascend to being that of a god....” The two men began their assault as Arcanis was speaking. The one fired a massive wave of force at Arcanis. Arcanis flexed his leg muscles. And then every muscle as the massive surge washed over him including his forehead. Using he chakra he anchored himself to the ground. The wave of unrelenting force pushed passed Arcanis who prsented himself as an immovable wall. “YOU MUST ACT LIKE ONE!” but the two were not through. Pain was on his left and the other was on his right. Arc crouched foreseeing the roundhouse while simultaneously uppercutting the other man in the chin as he tried to tackle him. This would put the paths face right where Arcanis's used to be. At the exact moment of collision of Pains foot to the man's face, Arc would pivot on his toes smashing the pummel of his katana into the back of Pain's knees knocking them both simultaneously on their asses. As Arc stood, up he places his blade on the neck of pain and say

“So are you yet satisfied with my power? Or are you ready for another round?”
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Dear god, it seems that another headache inducing situation had arisen with "Pain" arising and beginning a monolouge. It was at this point in time that she would squint at the boy really hard. More specifically, the corpse that he was making move around like a Tenseigan copycat. Oh yeah that was totally unfair, 2 against 1. Time to level the playing field. Leveling her sheath at her waist she would send a mental command to Sakuko to become ready. Upon the attack that he unleashed which to her surprise was a Shinra Tensei she would blast forward screaming "Dancing Blade Risk!" at a speed of 248 effectively bisecting the body with Sakuko. Looking backwards she would towards where Pain himself was being pummeled and a small smirk would form on her face at the sight. Some god.

139 towards mouth hands
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Kyojin saw his path get cut in half so he smirked." Well Arcanis sorry for the god ranting. Envy had gotten in to my head for as minute there. I still need to train my Bijuu power it seems. I have yet to master version two of the Bijuu cloak. Only if there was a way to help me train " said Pain as he got up and went to his path picking it up with his emmense strength." Well Hikari you are that girl who kidnapped me and stole my kidney and blood. I'm happy I could finnaly get your name. Last time I asked for it you were ranting that I needed medical attention. If you are here that means you pledged your allegiance to Arcanis. So I will tell you who did my surgery now. It was Kirito of Senju " said Pain smiling. He had just gotten his ass handed to him because of Envy." I liked that challenge him again and maybe I will tell you a secret " said Envy. Kyojin laughed and summoned the kind of hell that was transparent. Pain through the body of his path inside the mouth and said " good thing the kind of hell helps me out from time to time " laughed Pain as he set down on the ground." I have at least five minutes until my path is revived so until then let's talk " said Pain.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Arc nodded first then went over to Hikari.  Arc smacked his forehead on hers with a strength of 20.  This was done in a punishing way.  "You need to treat Pain with more respect.  His toys are not your to steal or break."  He would immediately heal the spot that he hit her.  He would then pull her into a hug like Might guy  "I'm sorry but it's for your own good."

Releasing her Arc turned and walked to Pain.  "Don't think your getting out of this.  When you and I are sparring you shouldn't attack your other students.  Both of you need to treat each other with more Dignity!"  He would end this with the same punishment he had given Hikari.  "Now the two of you need to hug and make up or you will both be out sweeping the desert till it's spotless."
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:17 pm

If we look at the head of our Ootsutsuki head with a magnifying glass, we can see the microscopic irritation mark begin to appear from the forehead smack, and then he had to heal it as if she was made of glass or something. He knew her battle capabilities, so why was she being treated like a kid? Nevermind the fact that he was way older than her....anyway the man pulled her into a way to passionate hug after that which brought him to a hairs breadth from a nutshot to end all nut shots but thankfully for him he wisely released her and would walk over to Kyojin, also scolding him for fighting a fellow student, probably because of releasing that Shinra Tensei, saying that they needed to treat each other with more dignity. It was about this point that he delivered the crushing blow, saying that they needed to hug. Arc would be given a withering glare that could kill small animals with double the power with her four eyes, activating her bringer of darkness and white noise, blocking the senses of sight and sound from the two ninja. Walking up to the boy who possessed her ancestors ancient bloodline the idea for simply making a run for it with the eyes crossed her mind but she shook it away in favor of simply getting the whole situation over with. She could figure out how to get the Rinnegan later. Giving the boy a light hug, she would back away extremely quickly and dispel the genjutsu, hopefully causing all the rooms occupants to have not seem the hug, even though Pain could still attest to it due to his sense of touch not being suppressed.

"Now after that cruel and unusual punishment, now what?"

+436 towards mouth hands

+explosion
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Kyojin smiled at the Hikari girl and said " no hard feelings. Also I will be taking my leave now ". Kyojin began to teleport him self out of Arcanis dimension waving goodbye." I do not like that Hikari girl even if she holds one of my siblings in her " said Kouko." I do not like her either and she houses one of my siblings " said Envy. Kyojin laughed saying " shut the hell up guys we have buisnesss to attend in Ukiyoe town I heard a leader has risen among them and we need to meet him or her " said Kyojin with authority knowing it would not work on the powerful beings in side of him.

1306 WC

Claiming 6 stats

All WC goes towards 3rd V2 tail

Exit
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:48 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Kyo would dissappear and Arc would turn to Hikari.  "Sorry but my head is starting to hurt I'm gonna go lie die if you need I will transport you back to where you came from but other wise I'm gonna sleep sorry"

After helping her he would retire.

[exit]

sorry just not in the mood to write a proper exit

TWC 972

toward a V2 tail
900 ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle of Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Gods   Battle of Gods Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Gods