Naruto Age of the Past
The Travel 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Travel 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Travel 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

The Travel 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Travel 2   The Travel 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:33 pm

"So tell me again why are we going to the land where Arcanis rules " asked Kyojin." There is a secret island that Bijuu know of I am sure Arcanis knows of it to. It helps you get your Bijuu tails " said Kouko." I am really going to admit I am jealous of you Bijuu " said Envy acting like he was going to die. Kyojin laughed and continued to walk towards the north straight towards the lighting country. Kyojin was ready to finally master Kouko he had been training a very long time." Master me you say " said Kouko out of no where." Yes do I not master you when I master version two of the cloak " asked Kyojin." Hahahaha no young Kyojin. You master me when you have the ability to go Full Beast Mode " said Kouko." Full Beast Mode what is that " asked Kyojin." Full Beast Mode is the ability to transform into me. I will not let you get that ability easy " said Kouko. Kyojin wondered the ability to turn into Kouko would have a amazing feat in battle." I will take that challenge. Oh look I see the village " said Kyojin as he continued to walk towards the village in the clouds.

WC 205 all words go toward V2 4th tail

Travel to lighting county

1 stat
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

The Travel 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Travel 2   The Travel 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Apporvsd
Back to top Go down