Naruto Age of the Past
Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training

Go down 
+3
Kirito the Forest Sage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Etro's Messenger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NPC
Academy
NPC

Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:11 pm

The member 'Hikari' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bloodline Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:42 pm

As Arcanis only had one sample of Kirito's blood and since of course he had no reason to label them Hikari would pick up a sample of the random uchiha's blood and copy it. “Hikari, I invited you down here but don't just start touching things in my lab it's not polite.” Arc would take the blood from her and put it back on the self.

"So I have a theory Arcanis that I would like to try. When I examined the individual cells of Pain's blood I was able to find many key similarities to the Ootsutsuki blood that I myself have running through my own veins. If you have some analyzing tools I might be able to test a theory I have in mind...but of course I don't know your lab as well as you do. Where do you keep that stuff anyway?"

“Hikari, We need to establish some ground rules. You are acting like a kid on christmas. This lab is not for you. And I told you not to touch anything. If you want my help we can do some experiments together, just you know this is my thing, my stuff. If you want to be a part of it well....” Arcanis stopped and looked at her. He bent down and kissed hikari on the lips. “it's over there.” he pointed and went back to work on what he was working on.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:12 pm

“Hikari, We need to establish some ground rules. You are acting like a kid on christmas. This lab is not for you. And I told you not to touch anything. If you want my help we can do some experiments together, just you know this is my thing, my stuff. If you want to be a part of it well....”

Damn, Arcanis was quite the player toying with Hikari's emotions. She would accept the kiss but she wouldn't be pressing back quite just yet due to her feeling a bit annoying at Arc...even if she was in the wrong. Utilizing her memories from Arcanis she would realize that the sample was actually one of a Uchiha, she would shrug her shoulders before heading over to the examiner before remembering that she needed a few cells from the Senju blood. Creating an extremely tiny pipette with the Qian path she would ask Arcanis for permission before taking an extremely tiny amount of blood from his sample for examination, keeping her copy of the uchiha blood with her as she strode off to the machine she would be using. If she was right than she would need the sample anyway. Assuming all the previous actions went through, which she REALLY hoped did, she would squeeze the blood in the pipette into the examining table before creating another to extract some of her Uchiha blood. As she would create a swab to extract cells from the inside of her cheek the machine would rapidly go through the genetic code within the cells looking specifically for what caused bloodline limits to appear in the body, causing a projection to appear on the far wall of that strand of genetic code for both samples. Setting the projection to show similarity in one and the other to overlap she would put her sample on the examining pad as a third hologram would appear on the wall of her Ootsutsuki blood. If her calculations were right than combining the two cells into one strand of DNA she should be able to make cells that held the Tenseigan bloodline within them. But when she compared the combination of the Senju/Uchiha mix and her Ootsutsuki....her jaw would drop. It....it couldn't be possible. But of course, it was! The Tenseigan had been unique to the Hamura branch all of which had stayed pure and went to the moon, of course combining the diluted blood of a Uchiha and Senju would cause a different result. Thing was, the clans were related to Hagoromo-sama....and that would only mean.....Hikari would stare completed floored at her new discovery before speaking to Arcanis in a slow and careful voice. "Arc....Arcanis.....I think I've figured out how to recreate the Rinnegan."

everything I've claimed

22 sebastian stats

4700 ryo

them words are at 1642
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:47 am

Arcanis would allow her to take the pipet of senjus blood not the whole thing but a couple dropps was fine.  “I want that Blood back when your done with it though.”  he would say indicating the amount she had taken of the Uchiha blood.  He didn't like how she simply took his stuff without asking.  Their was no good excuse for that.  As she did her experiments he would transfuse his blood with the copy of the senju's that he had made.  After removing a pint of his own blood he would store the 2 pints in the freezer once again.  Healing his wound he would focus on assimilating the blood in his body with his new found skill of genetic manipulation he could even sense the blood in his veins.  Now he just needed his body to accept it.  Should the blood take he would now have the senju DNA.  

However Hikari's excaimation intrigued him.  Turns out she was working on the same problem he was....except for one exception.  She didn't actually know what she was doing quite yet.  Arc had inside information that led him to what it was that created the rinnegan.   He was currently attempting to gather all the pieces for it.  “What do you mean Hikari?”  Arc would say walking over to where she was working.

[please stop using the fact that you think you read my mind as a way to metagame.]
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 am

rolling for senju DNA
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 am

The member 'Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bloodline Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am

YOU WERE CHOSEN BY THE GODS!

COngrates on your Senju Dna, Approved
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 pm

(sorry about that Arc, for some reason I was rushing yesterday for no reason. I'll try to cut back before I go total Aiko again XD)

Regathering her composure to explain her discover she would note that Arcanis had done a transfusion of blood with the senju sample before explaining to him her discovery. She would reset the three projections to their original state, except for the uchiha and senju DNA samples showing percentages showing how similar they were to her own DNA. "So I was trying to see if I could possibly recreate the Tenseigan by recombining the Uchiha Clan and Senju Clan back to it's original form as a single bloodline due to it being fractured when Hagoromo-sama had his children. Was I didn't realize though...." She would combine the uchiha and senju DNA's and watch as the percentage skyrocketed up to a mug higher number in similarity as she would have certain parts of the combined sample be highlighted to explain. "This is an example of a uchiha and senju cell combined within one body. As you can see it is eerily similar to an Ootsutsuki's except for the bloodline makeup, which shows some distinct differences between itself and the Tenseigan. Realizing that since my more direct ancestor Hamura wielded my doujutsu, not the Rinnegan, it would be a logical conclusion that one could reach the state of awakening the ancient doujutsu by recombining the DNA within one body. It might explain what that strange power Pain got is when I first met him...." She would trail off and give Arcanis a few seconds to absorb the information before continuing. "So what do you think? Is it a solid idea?"
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:32 pm

"So I was trying to see if I could possibly recreate the Tenseigan by recombining the Uchiha Clan and Senju Clan back to it's original form as a single bloodline due to it being fractured when Hagoromo-sama had his children. Was I didn't realize though...." She would combine the uchiha and senju DNA's and watch as the percentage skyrocketed up to a mug higher number in similarity as she would have certain parts of the combined sample be highlighted to explain. "This is an example of a uchiha and senju cell combined within one body. As you can see it is eerily similar to an Ootsutsuki's except for the bloodline makeup, which shows some distinct differences between itself and the Tenseigan. Realizing that since my more direct ancestor Hamura wielded my doujutsu, not the Rinnegan, it would be a logical conclusion that one could reach the state of awakening the ancient doujutsu by recombining the DNA within one body. It might explain what that strange power Pain got is when I first met him....So what do you think? Is it a solid idea?"

Seemed with a bit of science that Hikari had discovered a small bit of knowledge but she was still incomplete in her equation. “It sounds plausable. Though why aren't their more children of uchiha and senju running arrounf with rinnegan eyes? Yes they don't interact very often but if you think about it the odds of the two having children are higher than the odds of the rinnegan. There has to be more to it.” Arcanis would rub his face with his hand. This whole thing was getting over whelming. “Any way was there anything else you needed before we head out?”
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:50 pm

THIS IS HIKARI'S POST

She would nod at that last comment before thinking on the matter. He was right on the Senju and Uchiha having children having a much higher percentage than the current amount of people running around with the Rinnegan. It seems that she would need to question Pain later for details. Perhaps it was necessary to awaken one's sharingan to a higher level in order to attain it? Suddenly and idea would pop into her head as she thought of what could possibly be a requirement of the Rinnegan. Arcanis, I think that it actually might not be as simple as that after all. If we trace even the Rinnegan to it's roots we would find ourselves at the founder of the Ootsutsuki clan, Kaguya-sama. She herself had a completely unique doujutsu, one that resembled the Rinnegan except for having the sharingans coloration and tomoe. Perhaps that means that besides having the DNA of the two clans you must have prowess in your sharingan abilities? It might just be useless babbling, but it might be worth pursuing....but I digress. As much as I'd like to continue studying these samples back in my lab and see what happens if I combine it's DNA to my own to see if some unique reactions happen, I get that you've already been way too tolerant of my behavior today, making all these requests and touching your things. As much as I would love to make a copy that's your call......although I could make you some pretty strong armor in exchange if you'd like. But who am I kidding, I'm ready to leave Arc."
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Arcanis, I think that it actually might not be as simple as that after all. If we trace even the Rinnegan to it's roots we would find ourselves at the founder of the Ootsutsuki clan, Kaguya-sama. She herself had a completely unique doujutsu, one that resembled the Rinnegan except for having the sharingans coloration and tomoe. Perhaps that means that besides having the DNA of the two clans you must have prowess in your sharingan abilities? It might just be useless babbling, but it might be worth pursuing....but I digress. As much as I'd like to continue studying these samples back in my lab and see what happens if I combine it's DNA to my own to see if some unique reactions happen, I get that you've already been way too tolerant of my behavior today, making all these requests and touching your things. As much as I would love to make a copy that's your call......although I could make you some pretty strong armor in exchange if you'd like. But who am I kidding, I'm ready to leave Arc."

Arc wasn't flattered by the offer.  He had little need for armor and currently he had a limited supply of the senju blood.  If he were even to give her half a pint that would mean it would take him 2 more replications to get enough to have a useable sample again.  However he did want to make her happy.  Arcanis was a generous person and he could always copy a small amount of blood over and over.  He gave her half a pint and sent her on her way cause too tired and don't care.

[Exit]
word count 5169

I don't know what I'm putting it toward yet. probably all of it to rinnegan training.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Hikari would begin to shake like a rocket about to blast off with the blood sample in her hand. Clearly Arcanis was quite the generous man, as in hindsight he really didn't have much need for armor. Hikari would dance off into the nonexistant sunset with a half pint of blood in her hand. Oh yeah, this was great.

2228 towards regoing for Uzumaki

5200 ryo
24 sebastian stats
ekans
pikachu
FTG
order
senju blood 1/2 pint
EMS
(uzumaki in mah veins....although its currently dormant)
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:08 am

Approved for both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training   Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate blitz-I mean FTG training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2