Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis Connects with Kurama IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis Connects with Kurama IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis Connects with Kurama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis Connects with Kurama Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Arcanis while waiting around in Umi Decided to pay a visit to his mental palace. This is where His spirit and Kurama lived. The realm was well defined. It was a meadow with appropriate foliage and a deep dark blue night sky lit with stars. "Kurama? You Here?" Arc would say as he hadn't hear from him in quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:40 pm

A crash would be heard as all of a sudden a great and powerful fox appeared suddenly in a poof of white smoke, eyes narrowing as he sighted the man who had summoned him with a look of annoyance. It wasn't such a great idea to wake up the most powerful bijuu from a mid morning nap, which apparently Arc didn't quite understand. Swishing his nine tails the sheer force behind them would send all the trees in the clearing flying into the night sky, thankfully for Arc he would not have been smashed by any of the offending appendages nor would he be struck by any splinters. The dust would settle and reveal Kurama looking down onto Arcanis, his red eyes glaring straight into his soul. "What is it that you want, Arcanis."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Arcanis Glared up at the Demon fox. “You seem to be in a foul mood today. What do I owe the pleasure of you sour disposition?” Arcanis spent a long time talking with Kurama. Though he could never really say they had synced Arcanis and Kurama had a mutual understanding of one another. “What's wrong Kurama. I thought we had worked out these violent tendencies the last time we got into a fight.” Arc stood with his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Kurama would have narrowed his eyes even more, but if he did then all he would be doing is closing his eyes to the world around him. Giving a snort and lying down onto the ground so that he could get at least a little bit closer to eye level with the man his tails would flick up lazily into the air as he spoke. "We did, but then you ignored me for a long time on top of calling out to me during a time that you should know by now is when I usually nap. So yeah, I'm annoyed with you." The fox would turn it's head like a stubborn child, refusing himself the ability to talk to Arcanis until he was apologized to. Bijuu deserved more respect than he was getting right now, especially since he was the most powerful one.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:18 pm

“Don't play with me, Kurama. I haven't spoken to you in a while true but you haven't spoken to me either. You enjoy your peace and I give it to you. I rarely even Ask for your power. You get plenty of time to sleep so when I need to talk you better be able to listen. We've covered this all before. You're not the Most powerful one...... I am. I control all aspects of the world you live in.” To Emphasize this the sun would suddely be out above the meadow shining brighter than the actual sun did in an attempt to make a point. The picture went back to the way it was. “I leave it like this cause it is how you like it. If you need another reminder of My power Say the word and I'll show you why We have a mutual responsibility to each other.” Arc's aura would glow.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Yep, Arc was really starting to anger the fox, to the point where he was completely enraged. Arcanis was good and he would admit that, but his pride was making him out in a really bad way. Rising up from it's sitting position, it would close it's eyes and sigh in fake defeat before it's eyes would snap open and slashing forward with it's claws would cause a tornado with a 100m radius along with 150 power and speed crashing towards where Arc currently was, which was about 35m away. The nine tails twister certainly was useful. A black ball would begin to charge within Kurama's maw as he spoke. "Very well, ARCANIS. Remind me of the power that you say you hold. Make me feel alive!" Uh oh, sounds a bit like Gaara there, but of course Kurama wouldn't know that. All he was thinking about was making this irritating man into a flesh pancake.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Kurama Had forgotten about Arcanis's power. He had gathered the powers of many ninja and had become A GOD. He was not decieved by the sigh in defeat. A defeated animals muscles wouldn't tense up. When His adversaries Eyes would open he would be looking into 3 pairs of fully formed Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Arc had Already prepared for Battle. One clone would go to block the claw swipe which seemed to only be moving at 100 speed and strength. This was only a a precaution. As when the Kyuubi would open his eyes he would be Starring down Arcanis's Fully powered Sharingan. Arc had drawn two blades out of the mess of them on his back one was the Sword of Evil's Bane and the other was the Foe Hammer.

“Have you forgotten My Power Kurama? Let me Demonstrate again.” Arcanis would summon a massive sphere around Kurama with a health of 500 spikes entering the sphere with a sharpness of 500 would pin the Bijuu resraining all movement. “You lost when you challenged me. Don't you remember the first day we met? I defeated you utterly without any of the powers I have now. What makes you think you can best me.” Arc would approach the Massive Beast stadning right infront of his face he would say quietly. “There has never been a reason to fight. You and I are kindred spirits. Hate and Fury flow through both of us. We clash cause that's who we are. What if we were to fight as one? Our fury Would be Stronger than anything. Stop worrying about who is stronger... when Everyone knows that you and I together is the strongest thing in the world.”

Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu for restraining purposes.
Zen'no to promote my speech.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Kurama's Stats:

Health: 135
Chakra: 140
Speed: 140

A snarl would be let out of Kurama's mouth as his claw was blocked, seems that Arcanis wasn't falling for tricks. Good thing too, otherwise that would mean that he was truly unfit to be his host if he hadn't realized his intent to attack. Before Arcanis would even begin to form his sentence Kurama would let out a loud howl of outrage sending a shockwave of chakra out from all sides which would spread out to 100m before it stopped, traveling with 150 speed and power. If it suceeded both Arcanis and his clone would be blown away from him, being carried away by the wind as he prepared his next attack. From the tips of Kurama's tails would fire 9 beams of pure energy all with 200 speed and power, each of them 15m wide would all travel towards Arcanis, 2 made to strike him from the side, another two to hit him from the top, another two would arc around to hit him in the back and three to hit him in the front. Knowing the his host would likely survive this Kurama would begin to charge chakra once more in his mouth, ready to release it when needed.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:27 pm

The Jutsu Arc had cast on The Kyuubi was not one that required words or signs or a delay or anything other than a mere glance. Once the kyuubi had exstablished eye contact it was over. He may desire to howl and send out a shockwave to blow him away. He may wish to charge and fire the energy from his tails that would track down Arcanis but he couldn't. The Genjutsu took effect upon eye contact. And the conversation would go as planned. As would the Secondary cast of Zen'no. This has already happened. Even the claw strike would not land before the Bijuu was immobilized by the power of the Sharingan.

“Kurama Now Lend me your power and we shall Become the strongest shinobi in the world.”

[I believe that is the end of the topic but I might be wrong.]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:32 pm

well that was quick......approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Connects with Kurama   Arcanis Connects with Kurama Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanis Connects with Kurama
Page 1 of 1