Naruto Age of the Past
LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY Empty
PostSubject: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:24 pm

I am claiming Tenrai Shimsei to use in the fight

Pain awoke standing on his feet with his Deva path on his side. How did he get here he had just went to sleep a few minutes ago. He was in a city of some sort with a forest two miles to the right and a lake right in front of him at one mile. The lake appeared to be really big." What do you think Kouko " asked Pain." I do not know only thing I can say bis watch your back and your front because this may be a genjutsu " said Kouko as Kyojin nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:40 pm

In total creeper style the Peddler would suddenly appear having off of the Deva path, smiling to himself at the new person who had walked into one of his traps-I mean a chance to gain a weapon. "Huehuehue....you seem to be a man with a great eye for weapons. Care for a peak at my wares? The Peddler would be wearing his signature hood completely covering his face from view. Now to wait for the boy and his dead body to respond
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Pain after hearing the man and suddenly looking at him remembered one of his previous dreams that felt so real. The snake man who revived dead bodies." Yes I like weapons are you gonna give me some or is this a trick that causes my death at the end like another dream I was in with a snake man that could revive people " said Pain
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:32 pm

The Peddler would blink slowly before dismissing the boy's snake man comment. He didn't remember attempting to sell the boy Kusanagi, but it didn't matter anyway seeing as it was now testing in the hands of that Taika boy. "Tut tut tut....children these days. I would refer you to an educational video of what happens to disrespectful people but sadly I seem to have forgotten it at home. So anyway...." Suddenly the Peddler's vestments would grow impossibly wide and be thrown open by the Peddler, the figure himself dissapearing as the entire clearing was replaced by a black space in which every single legendary weapon created. The Peddler would manifest himself as an ethereal voice to hide his true form, speaking out in a deep and powerful voice to the boy.

"So child. Pick a weapon. Make your choice wisely, for these weapons have a very....special price."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Pain stared at the man who was very weird. He had been in a situation like this before trapped in a dream until he died or won. He smirked " I guess I have to fight give me the sword that seals and the shield that can block anything " said Pain. He wanted to hurry and get out of the nightmare that was reality." Give me your best shot ".
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Ignoring the metagaming of Paij stating something he wished to have and it just happening to be in th Peddler's stock said entity would ignore the boys last remark stating the price as usual. "Huehuehue...I do indeed have something like that which I believe that you would like, however it's price is special. You may either fight myself, or another interested in the blade. So what do you think?" Now even though the Peddler might have seemed quite frail, he definitely had all sorts of untapped power. The other would be....well that would be known if the boy chose to not fight him. Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:29 am

Pain looked at the weapons they were amazing." I will fight the person that is interested with the blade and shield " said Pain." Keep your eyes sharp don't look straight into anyone eyes here for all we know they can put you in a Genjutsu " said Kouko. Pain nodded and had a plan to not get trapped under a genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Ignoring the blatant metagaming the powers of the otherworldly Peddlerwould cause Pain to appear on top of a bridge that stretched out as far as the eye could see, eventually connecting to two islands. This wasn't a regular land though, within this place all bloodlines and stat boosts from them, which would also be including items, skills and cloaks would be negated along with all Jutsu that were able to be used due to them so that a more satisfying fight could be given to the ones watching the fight. Upon the bridge would be a lone man, dressed up all finely in a robe of black covered by red clouds. Itachi would look upon the man who was disturbing his eternal rest with contempt, raising a hand as he spoke. "Why are you? Haven't I suffered enough for my crimes?" Now likely Pain would have no idea that Itachi was the wielder of the sword due to him never seeing the sword of Totsuka nor the Yata Mirror not currently being on his person due to them being sealed away so he would likely not attack. But who knows, maybe he might.

Itachi's stats

Health: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 100
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:04 am

Pain woulld stare at the new man thabappeared who had the distinctive appearance of an Uchiha." Sorry but I want to get out of here as fast as Ica " said Pain out aloud. Pain knew this was the person he had to fight because he could not see the other man ad he was suddenly teleported to this place. The Uchiha look alike was three meters in front  of Pain as Pain activated all five tails of his bijuu cloak." Pain from the looks of it this guy is strong so go all out with a bijuu bomb " said Kouko nfrom withing Pain's head. Pain gave a mental nod and at the speed of 110 two dark red hands appeared on both sides of the man clamping together. Painngot on all fours amd opened mouth.nBlue and red chakra mixed preparing a bijuu bomb. Pain was sure the Uchiha look alike would not be able to getbournof this situation as the hands were to strong to just simply break out of. Even if the man somehow broke out of the restraints Pain would have had his Bijuu Bomb ready to blow.

Activated V2 full cloak

600-120 is 480

Preparing Bijuu Bomb
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:47 am

Pain days things out loud, a lot. The thing is, they tend to be really obvious cues and such which Itachi would take full advantage of. As the claws of the boys strange cloak roared forth to grab him they would find nothing but air as the illusion Itachi dissipated into nothing, revealing his true location about 10m away from the strange jinchuriki boy. Weaving hand seals at a speed of 100 flames would spew from Itachi's mouth and blast forward at Kyo's unprotected back with a power and speed of 60. Having an odd premonition that the boy was not going to go out so quickly Itachi would unseal a single item, and using said item's contents the strange liquid in his sake jar would form into a solid blade that was known as the Sword of Totsuka. Itachi was ready.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Pain was mind blown that the Uchiha look alike did not get hit by his attack so as the man vanished Pain would feal the heat of a fire jitsu coming to his back and react to it faster than most people. As he reacted to the jitsu he would roll to his left barely dodging it leaving a burnt mark on his cheek. He mentally sighed he was almost a goner. Pain had saw that the man had taken out the sword that seals any person it cuts he would have to dodge that sword the whole time while fighting. As he got up from the roll had a more shark like appearance he was in Shark Mode from Samehada. He ran towards the man at the speed of this 200 arriving at him Pain would throw a roundhouse kick with his left feet to the man's ribs the were on Pain's left. Pain would jump back five feet and do the snake hand seals multiple trees grew out of the ground. At the speed of 125 25 branches surroundo the man five above the man's head five behind his back five in his front and five on each side of him would shoot into the man's sides with the sharpness of 125. Pollen would be coming out of the blooming flowers at the speed of 75 and Pain would control the pollen to go into the creaves between the branches that surrounded the man if he still was alive the toxic pollen would be slowly eating at them man. Pain would then get on all fours again preparing a bijuu bomb that would be ready to kill the man.

The kick was 200 speed

Used shakra mode that used up 50cp

70cp taken away from cloak

Preparing bijuu bomb

200cp from advent world of flowering trees!

760cp left

1_ post for shark mode

Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Noting the fireball grazing the boy, Itachi would sigh as once again as he would begin hand seals as Pain turned into a shark-like thing similar to his old partner Kisame, causing him to explode into crows upon being hit, causing them to surround Kyo's body and screech and caw into his ears, keeping him from hearing or seeing anything of the sorts. Itachi would materialize about 1ft behind Pain with the sword already 6in away from his body, Totsuka ripping through the body at 100 speed would cause him to not only be sliced but sealed into the sword.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Before Pain could even react he was dead before his death he felt him self leaving his dream and arriving back to the real world in a really cold sweat saying " what the hell just happened
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Well, probably one of the best I've seen you rp Kyo but unfortunately you lose. Try again next week

Hikari you can have your 6 points since you want them so badly. But i would have given this 4 normally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY   LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY Empty

Back to top Go down

LW FIGHTIN THE PRODIGY
Page 1 of 1