Naruto Age of the Past
Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Kikato's now Blue eyes would shine into Rolands, and Kikato would tell Roland "Well It would seem to have taken Hold, as your eyes are blue now instead of the white they were earlier when we met" Kikato would smile softly and then as his creation rebirth healed the bite mark and his sleeve was slide back down to its normal spot he would ask "So Roland, do you have a Teacher at all?" Kikato would peak over out of the corner of his eye at the boy
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:15 pm

"Not one I would say, I had planned on venturing outward due to the turbulence within the village. I can feel it's direction fluctuating reality itself and I'd rather not get involved else I get sucked into a loop" Roland said as he regarded Kikato, before the man had turned he did note that his eyes were different. Odd, now it seemed like this would become much more interesting than he had first thought today.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Kikato would state "How would you like to train under me? I can even take you to my home village and introduce you to the kage, and he would take good care of you, and we can travel the world together, I could teach you everything I know" Kikato would give a soft chuckle to the boy
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:19 pm

"It does sound better than the options I have here" Roland stated with a smile, "I would not need to go back to my old village" at this, the young ninja would move his shoulders and shake the backpack with the muscles it rested upon, it was filled with the things he needed most chiefly clothing, masks, and ninja weapons.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Kikato would nod "Very well, Walk with me to the Cave I left my stuff in, and we will head for Ukiyoe town, I will introduce you to the Kage there and make sure you get a spot in the village" Kikato smiled as he stood up, brushed himself off, offered the kid a hand up if he was not yet up yet, then he would begin to head to collect up all of his stuff from the cave he left it all in
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Roland took the man's hand, though he did not put any force upon it instead raising completely with his own force after all Roland did not wish to be rude to his teacher. Following one step behind this time, he walked in a bit more professional of a gait, his eyes darted to and fro and his hands were down near his sides. "I look forward to it Sensei, I do hope the Kage is someone I can trust as well as you. It is not often that people never lie in the course of five minutes but it has been a bit longer I believe and not only did you not lie but you gave me truths of your own. Lead on Sensei, just tell me how high to jump."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Kikato nodded and frowned a bit at the kids words, it was true Kikato had not told him a lie, but nor had he spoken the full truth, as they were out in the open, he would pick up his gourd and placed it on his back, the Ukiyoe village symbol on the gourd, Kabutowari drapped across it, and two swords on either side of his hips, Kikato would give some thought and removed Kabutowari from his back and handed it to Roland "As a Sign of the starting of our Teacher-Studentship, this is yours, it will help you to build your strength and stamina" Kikato smiled at the kid as he handed him the big Axe-hammer, and would then lift the kid up on his shoulder and told the kid to hold on as he would take off at full speed back for Ukiyoe

(Instant Travel for us both as my Speed is 100)

TWC-1635

Familiar- Chocobo 1500 wc
Ryo-1600
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Roland accepted the odd weapon with a feeling he had never quite felt for anyone other than his parents before, until now he just thought it was a feeling of family love but now he knew what it truly was. Respect. Strapping the weapon upon his back, he was hoisted up and they soon traveled back towards the hidden village.

-Exit-

TWC - 1716
Dragon Force Word count total reached (1.5k)
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Side note- we are both Claim Tenseigan as well also roland forgot his 8 stats he gets as well
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)
Page 1 of 1