Naruto Age of the Past
Yutaka Nagakura IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Yutaka Nagakura IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yutaka Nagakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yutaka Nagakura
Special Jounin
Yutaka Nagakura

Yutaka Nagakura Empty
PostSubject: Yutaka Nagakura   Yutaka Nagakura EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Name: Yutaka Nagakura
Birthday: June 23

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Yutaka strives to never give up and tries to be on his best behavior all of the time. He is extremely mature, as he grew up in an extremely strict family. Although, he is able to loosen up and become extremely sarcastic. Yataka is rarely put into a foul mood or annoyed but when he is, he won't go easy on you for putting him in that mood. Although, when he is upset over the death of someone he will tend to hide his emotions and won't let anyone see him cry. He strives to be the best he can so that he may serve and protect his village with all his might and strength. He has vowed this and will never give up on his village no matter what and will continue to protect it until his minute of death.

History: Yutaka was born on June 23 to a family that will not tolerate any kind of failure. He grew up to be mature as his family never let him hang around others often and he was mostly isolated within his house. When he turned 17 he finally moved out and enrolled in the Academy despite what people would think and he learned to socialize and have fun while at the Academy, he then graduated at the age of 18. After being a Genin for a year he is still practicing for when the Chuunin exams come around or a mission that will get him promoted to come around. He hasn't found a squad yet either due to the huge age gap between him and most other Genin.

Dislikes: Isolation, Sour Food and His Family

Ninja Traits

Village: Umi
Element(s): Fire
Clan: Nagakura
Bijuu Request: N/A

Stats

Health: 20
Chakra: 20
Speed: 20

The Player

Other Characters: N/A
Roleplay Sample:
Scenario: Infiltration
It was like any other nice day, Yutaka was walking around the town looking to help any people who were getting into trouble. He heard the sounds of laughter fill the street, which he loved to hear as he is quite the joker himself. He then started to walk back to his house located within the village through a shortcut through an alleyway. He then walked down the alley to see two bandits talking, he suddenly jumped to the side and hid as best he could. When the two people started walking he started to follow them slowly so that they wouldn't know he was following close behind.

When they reached their hideout he inspected the loot and how many were there. There was about 5 of them, but more would probably come around. It seemed like they wanted to plan a raid on the village of Umi. Then he came up with a brilliant plan, he'd act as if he was going to help them and that he knew this village like the back of his hand.

Yutaka revealed himself and said, "I see you're planning an attack, I want in. As you can tell by the headband I'm wearing I'm a part of the village and I know it like the back of my hand." Yutaka gave them an evil grin and they looked at him in anger. The bandits replied, "What if we just kill you here? It's five against one." Yutaka then replied, "Ah, but you're wrong it may just be mean but am I really that weak? Am I a Genin or a Jounin?" The bandits then formed a circle to talk about him. The bandits then came back over to Yutaka and said, "You're in."

Yutaka then listened to them speak for the next two hours and learned of their plan. He learned every movement they're going to make and how they'd get into the village unnoticed. Although, their plan wasn't so full proof anymore due to the fact that he was around. They were stupid enough to think that he was a Jounin just because of his age. After they had told him what they intended to do and what time they'd do it, he left to go back to the village and act like he was preparing.

Yutaka went home and grabbed the kunai he had and put on all of the ninja gear he had. He then went to find a Jounin and tell him/her the plan the bandits were formulating. After finding a Jounin he told them everything the bandits were going to do which took a good 20 minutes. Yutaka then set off for the bandit camp and told them it was alright to go now. They then set off through a secret entrance to the village that Yutaka was surprised they had found.

When they reached the village Yutaka followed them and started to loot set up station that the Jounin prepared just before they had got here. Once they reached the last station a group of Jounin jumped out and held kunai to the backs of the bandits. Yutaka then held a kunai to the throat of the bandit leader and smirked. He then said, "I'm actually a Genin but, I guess looks can be quite deceiving. Although, you were still stupid enough to trust me even if I had been a Jounin"

The Jounin then stabbed the bandits in the back and signaled Yutaka that it was okay to finally kill the bandit leader. The village now knew they'd never hear from that squad of bandits ever again, although if they did it'd be fairly easy to take them down since they know no jutsu whatsoever. They all then disposed of the bodies and cleaned up the places that had been ransacked by the bandits so that the villagers had no idea what happened.

After they all finished, Yutaka felt a great sense of happiness that he was able to protect his village. He then returned home and cleaned up, going to bed. When he got into bed he thought about how one day he was going to be as strong as a Jounin if he had tried hard enough to become one. No matter what, he wanted to make his village proud. He also wanted to make his family proud despite the fact that he didn't like them for what they had done to him when he was still young. Yutaka then fell asleep to wake up the next morning to patrol within the village walls and maybe if he was lucky he'd be able to find a squad or someone to train him.

WC: 780
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Yutaka Nagakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yutaka Nagakura   Yutaka Nagakura EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:59 pm

nice FC approved
Back to top Go down

Yutaka Nagakura
Page 1 of 1