Naruto Age of the Past
Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Pain at the moment was lying on the ground in his Akatsuki cloak with his purple gray ring on his little finger. His path was sitting down in a tree that was 50 ft tall. Pain only stared at the sky wandering when he would find members for the Akatsuki. Maybe today maybe tomorrow maybe never it seemed. He would just have to be patient. There was plenty of missing ninja out their he knew it maybe most of them wanted to stay hidden. He pulled out his bingo book their were a few names within it most of them stratchhed meaning the ninja in this book were dead. Pain found the page with him on it. The page told the basic abilities of Pain from Sharingan to Rinnegan but that was all because Pain never showed any of his other jitsu while training. Pain jumped off the ground and looked around the forest. He did not know if he was seeing things but all the trees were exactly the same height 50 feet. He was in a clearing that had a 50 meter radius the clearing also had a pond that had 15 ft radius. This was the perfect place to train with someone but it seemed he would have to wait.

215 words
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Character Name: Toshiro "Yukizuka" Hitsuguya
Clan: Yuki/Inuzuka
Element: Water, Ice

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:27 pm

A random cloud of smoke seemed to be moving in the very clearing that was earlier presented as soon as the random man was walking into the clearing, and the smoke would suddenly become a preson with white hair and he would growl out from under his mask "Who are you?" the gravely voice was rather light, almost like the very smoke he transformed from was what he breathed in all the time, he waited for the one with weird cloths to speak
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Pain saw the man with the mask on form out of smoke. He listened to the man when he asked who Pain was another member to recruit it seemed. Pain with the use of Creation of All Things made a chair for both him and the man and sat down in it. He assumed the smoke man as Pain started to call him would sit down. Pain looked at the man and said " I am known by many names but my name is Pain leader of Akatsuki " said Pain as he stared at the man. Pain wondered what ability was it the man had used.
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:44 pm

He decided to stand and he would shake his head no, then he would introduce himself after the introduction "You may call me Smoke if you so wish" Smoke would stand around and wait for the man to make his actions and speak his words, he wondered what this man was about, and why he would be so open and be friendly at this moment to a total stranger
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:54 pm

So Smoke was what the man called himself it seemed Pain would smile and then say " Smoke I see you have very interesting abilities as well you are a missing ninja seeing you do not have a head band of a hidden village ". Pain thought this guy would be a great recruit in the Akatsuki. It seemed that the organization was booming. He was meeting new members pretty quickly. Pain then decided to be straight forward and say " this organization I have called Akatsuki that is planning on taking down a tyrant by the name of Arcanis. The man has gathered all of the kage as students and trains them. As for me I was one of those students the Mizukage to be exact. I handed down the kage position down to a girl by the name of Gwyn Arcanus had gotten mad because Gwyn had not want to join him so when I arrived in the village and took the seat back from Gwyn. He fought me for the seat with him winning. Since then I have trained and grown strong ready to take down Arc. But I need the help of several individuals seeing as he has the kage on his side. I offer you Ryo and to rule a hidden village once we defeat Arc " said Pain.
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Smoke would laugh his gravely laugh and shake his head as he would then speak "I am sorry your a little to Open with details for my liking, and Im not a Missing ninja, I just didn't fit, Seems life loves to give me the short end of the stick, But Saddly Ryo and to Rule a Village is not my thing" Tenno would turn just slightly and continue walking, waiting for another retort from the man
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:58 pm

Pain would look at smoke and laugh. Getting up out of he chair Pain would turn around and walk towards the Akatsuki base to leave smoke. He knew smoke would soon follow him.
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:04 pm

Smoke just shrugged the man off as he continued to walk away and disappeared for good, he would never seek the man out, and if they ran into each other it would be simple coincedence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)   Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting a ... (P,NK,SP,Tenno)
Page 1 of 1