Naruto Age of the Past
Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm

The morning sun had finally arose to the top of the sky. The morning dew on the ground made the grass soft and moist. It had been considered a great day in the village of konoha that is. On the other side of things were the sand village. The sand was hot and the day seemed to go on forever. The children that ran through the village and played seemed to have an immunity to the heat, but there had been a newcomer. His name was unknown but he had been brought to the village as a genin after a rescue squadron found him in the river half-dead.

Near was found near konoha, he had not been wounded but his body was beginning to shut down from the lack of food and other nutrients in his body. But his body seemed to stay a ripe young age of 16. He was beautiful, his skin seemed to be flawless and soft in texture and his eyes were still glistening with life of the world. He was taking on the customs of the folks as he wore a standard outfit provided by the council. It was a Light brown shirt and pants, with a pocket to hold most of his weapons. It was offputting to his inner self that wanted to be free of the world and the rules it provided.

His naked body was a way to express every sense of freedom. As he would walk to the training grounds he would begin to catch the looks of the village folk. He would ignore this and with a smile he would skip to the ground. His white hair would bounce as he did, up and down. He would finally reach a point with a sign that said, 'Training grounds' He would sigh as he was not yet ready to be put in a group of strangers and be taught by a stranger, that stranger being the kage himself. How trusting they had been to put him with the leader of their village. As he would walk into the ground he would stop and sit on the ground, looking into the sky he would wait. He was early by 3 hours. "I guess this is how my First chapter begins..." He would say as he laid back and fell asleep on the soft sand.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Kikato smirked from the Distance, only five meters away, guess his Mastered Hiding in Camoflauge Technique worked like a charm, and at a SS-ranked Speed the Sand under Near would wrap around him, not crushingly so, but enough to hold him there, foolish boy it would seem, but he was certain to teach him, Kikato would dispel the Camoflauge technique and revealed himself, and then released the boy, allowing him to stand, the sand Rushing to the Gourd on his back, as Near had been laying on his Chakra Infused Sand, sadly the boy didn't notice the Chakra in the sand either, Kikato would give him a smirk anyways, and then he would speak "Your the First to Arrive, as they say, Early Bird gets the Worm, and for that, Your training will begin now instead of later, the others will join when they join" Kikato would nod and then would speak again "I am your Teacher, Kikato Rinku, I know who you are Near, It is nice to finally meet you." Kikato wearing his Glass Armor, which looked more like a robe, he would pace slightly, his multitude of swords strapped to his hips, something looking oddly like a pole at the moment on his back, it was truly his Crimson Rose, the Scythe from his cousin, but it had some cool features, not to mention his arsenal of jutsu and skills that he had memorized, He tilted his head as he looked at the Kid.

"Well Near..." he would begin to speak to him "What do you prefer to fight with?" it was a rather vauge question, but he knew this, he wanted to see the kids answer, he would stop pacing and looked at Near, crossing his arms across his chest, His Purple hair was offset nicely by the green armor he wore, his long hair blowing in the breeze, Shukaku was silent at this moment, Lust was currently busy conversing with the spirit of Kikato's Zanpakuto so neither would be putting in their two cents in this converstation, good this is how Kikato liked to do things, one on one, no interuptions
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am

As near was napping on the ground he would begin to feel something wrap around him. It would startle him causing him to wake up and begin to squirm. " What the hell is this!!" Near would yell as he continued to squirm. A man would appear from no where, it had been the man he was just thinking about. It had been a few minutes before Near was released and allowed to stand up. He would not say a word after that point, he would simply listen to the man as he spoke of the early bird catching the worm.

"I've never fought with anything but my fist. But i would love to try your swords on if you wouldn't mind, sir?" Near would ask as he would begin to walk in a circle. This man seemed to hold power at the tip of his finger, power that could destroy a simple ninja as weak as him. "And call me Shinigai, after all it is my simple name sir."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:50 am

Kikato would Chuckle and shake his head "No but if you wish a sword, I will get you one of your own, Actually" Kikato would pull one from his back, this was one of his Extra Zanpakuto's that he kept, it was his last one, and he would hand it to Near "You can have this one if you want, but it also must be yours, as this is a Zanpakuto, they are linked to the Soul, if this one is linked to yours, then it is yours" Kikato would sit back and wait for Near to either accept or decline, not to mention if the sword would accept or decline, this would be Interesting
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:45 am

Near would stop and he would begin to think to himself. The man was giving him one of the weapons from his back. He had not known him for longer than a second and he had already trusted him with his identity and more. Near would stop in his tracks and look at the weapon he held in his hand. He would begin to walk closer to the kage and reach for the weapon. As he would grab it he would utter the words. "I accept this as apart of my soul, sir. And i hope it will accept me and the past ive gone through and the soul i have." Near would hold both ends of the Zanpaktou as he looked it the brown sheath and the orange handle which held a large ring upon it. There had truely been something special about this weapon as it would touch the man's soul and they would become one it would seem. As he would take the weapon and he would remove it from the sheath. It would be the coolest sound the boy had heard, and a sound that would remind him of his parent's death. Unlike the sword that killed his mother and father the man was in possesion of a katana that weighed 1.3 kgs. But he was still able to hold this weapon in his hand as if it was light as a feather. This Curved blade was about 73 cm long, its orange hilt put a little color into the katana. And Near would hear something, he would hear a voice. As his eyes would widen and his mouth would open slightly. "Shinigai...." it would say as he would grip the zanpaktou tightly and begin to cry in front of his new sensei. Visions of his past would flash by as this new connection was made.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 am

Kikato would place his arm on the Shoulder of Near, to help bring him back to reality, Kikato watched that similar look before, he knew this was ment to be the sword of Near, and he smiled, and he would say to the kid "You were destined to be one of my Students, one day you will meet your true team, till then, this is your team, you will meet then when they get here" Kikato would give a soft sigh as he looked off in the distance, wondering what was taking the others so long, he would then look back at the kid who he was touching the shoulder of and then he would give a soft smile "So kid why not give me a display of what you can do? your intelligence, your stratigical mind, Ect ect" and with that the sand would pour out of Kikato's Gourd and a Clone made of Sand would be created, standing there with the same smirk as Kikato, he would then step forward and took a small bow, nothing to elegent, just enough to show some respect, then it would wait to see what the boy could do
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:15 am

It was a simple touch to the shoulder that would bring the boy back to his senses as he would return to the world he knew. But he had a question racing through his mind about the being that was now connected to his soul. It had been an odd feeling and he did not know how to react to someone who could see his past and his feelings. The man, known as the kazekage, was one of the few people who knew about this and why it existed. "You know this feeling...." he would utter under his breathe as he would hardly listen to his new sensei. Raising his head to him to hear the last of his words and how he spoke of a team he would join in the future and the team he was on now.

The Zanpaktou in his hand was glistening in the sun of the sand village. As the being inside would rest and wait for its moment to shine. Near would take his right hand and move the weapon to his left hip, it would attach perfectly to the pants that were given to him by the locals of the village. It was looped around with a long fabric made like a belt. it would go through each loop and connect at the ends. NEar had been a right handed ninja, was able to use his right hand more other then other inja for certain things. He had found the perfect place to put this weapon for any fights he had to come.

Could it of happened like this? one of the things that crossed the boys mind and his unwavering fear of being hurt again by the power of the people who ran the villages and set up the village systems. This man in front of him was looking for something, Was it a spark or was it a reason to kill the boy with his deadly sand. It could have been done without a thought in the world, He could have grabbed for his new weapon and began an assualt on the kazekage. He'd attack with the speed he suppressed himself at, as he could have aimed for the man's throat and end it with a few strikes here and there. It was blood he wanted, he was only taught one thing in the world and that was to kill before he was killt.

But no that was not the situation at the time, the boy would begin to breathe heavily. He would notice his sensei was now looking away. Was it a bird that caught his eye at this point or was it the team that was supposed to be headed this way in the next hour. As he would stand at 5'7", and his sensei had obviously been standing at 6'1". He had been taller and towered over the boy. But this did not put fear into his heart. The time was winding down to the point of the team's first meeting. This had taken the boy back to his younger days with Father. Father had been the only person there for him and the other orphans of the past. He was simply a parent figure they did not have at the time. He had disappeared long ago leaving them all to wander alone once more.

Kikato would turn and look at near once more, his words would ask him to show his true power, but near could not do that. He was conserving and searching for his potential since the accident. Near would lower his head and begin to speak. "Displaying what i can is simply a way for you to see my true worth, but my worth is in more than my power, and how smart i am..... Its in how i carry myself against my opponent and how i defeat them with ease..... I call this method of how i fight.... Near.." He said as he revealed the truth behind his nickname. His hand would raise from its hanging position and it would reach for the top button on his long cloak.

The wind in the land of sand would begin to pick up and it would take hold of the man's cloak. As the hands of the wind would rip it from Near's body and send it back to one of the signs not to far off. More of the boy's body would be seen at this point, it had been quite muscular and the tattoos that were colored in green ink and covered most of his upper arms. Part of the tattoo's that were placed on his chest were shown under the shirt that the locals provided him with. "I will say thank you... before we start. You should have killed me and buried me miles away but you took me in and i am truly grateful for your help, sir." Near would say as he would bow.

Near would begin to part his feet. The right would be pushed back and the left would face his new enemy. This enemy was simply a clone of the man that stood in front of him. This was a perfect clone, it was made of the man's sand and as it came together piece by piece it would create the perfect image. Not a single mistake made until it was attacked. Near would begin to calculate and think of different strategies to take on the clone with ease. It had already been seen that the man was amazing at his power to control the chakra-infused sand in his gourd. But had he been so great with the power of Hand to hand combat? Or did he hide behind the sand.

Should it of occurred correctly the boy should have began his assault once the clone was made. Drawn from the sheath and with the short distance they had already been he should have attacked with a blow to his stomach. But wouldn't that have been too easy for him, or would the sand have stopped it in its tracks as well. There was no true speed that Near' would try and break to end this. Should he of cared he should of ended it all and told the man to give him a better challange.

Near was Ready at this point. He would place both hands in front of him, as he would step away about 1 meter from the man. This would be a gap that either of them could close in seconds. As he left his hands opened and focused his sights on the man. and would begin his charge. He would not hesitate to make that loop, though it would be obvious. His face would show how serious he had been at this point, but had they seen it before the boy would drop to the ground would be up to them. His normal and calm face would change, his eyebrows would become arched and his eyes would become dull. As if it had been a method of fighting.

Near had to be swift, he had to be fast like knocking a woman off of her feet with his own. But this had been a man with more muscle mass then himself. Near had been one of those young petite boys that tried to grow mass through harsh workouts and running but had no luck. Near would continue his movements, trying to connect his shin to the clone's. as he would swing upwards into the sky, had it or had it not connected. He would unsheathe his new Katana and begin a downward strike on his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

The Clone would not Budge, till the last second, and as the gut blow was flying, it would almost connect till stopped by the clone, and the clone would simply push the kid away by a meter, the sword would still be in the firm grasp of the young kid, and the clone had grabbed the fist itself preventing any cuts of the sort, the Clone did not move as fast as it possibly could, only Just fast enough to stop the kid, and as the Kid charged back again and then ducked down, the clone would move just fast enough for the Kid to react with a possible block, but nothing to fancy or dodgy, the kick would be aimed at the face of the kid, it was pulled back as not to be at full strength, he didn't want to kill the kid, but he wanted to teach him a lesson, and then as the kid would unsheathe the Katana and went for the real Kikato, he would draw his own Zanpakuto, and as he did he would whisper " Bankai" and as he did, it would transorm into a hideous red sword, and if the boy continued his attack, Kikato would be sure to not only catch the wrist of the kid, in an angle to prevent any cuts, and to prevent movement of said wrist, so the sword in that hand would be useless, Kikato would place the flat of his blade against the Skin of the boy, and due to being such a sickly young thing, and the genjutsu of blade being so strong, it would most likely send the boy into a Dream, one that was a Night terror and the boy would have to face his greatest fear, with no escape from it.

If all went according to Plan, Kikato would wait sometime before attempting to do anything more, to see how the boy handled his own fear, meanwhile he noted he probably could have slowed himself more as to allow the boy a chance to block, but he needed to know what the boy would do if he ever had to face that fear, it was also to teach the boy some respect that when a Practice clone was made to practice on, not to attack the creator, but Kikato had to give him props, the boy had guts for doing so, and he showed great potential
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:36 pm

It was a nice, hot and most importantly dry day out today, as Giana made her way to where her and her team were supposed to meet up. She made sure to be prepared today, as she brought her puppets along for the ride. They were in her sealing gloves, though she would need to eventually get her hands on something more to hold onto her precious puppets. In any case, a slight breeze began to blow as she came across two people fighting. The first one she recognized as the Kazekage, whom was supposadly their sensei. The other, she did not know, but assumed to be her team mate for the time.

'Well, I could use this time to assess them. See what kind of information I can learn about the two.' She thought, as she made her way over. She made sure to stand about 6 meters away from the squabble, as she watched the two fight. Though, when she arrived and began to watch, the boy with the sword was hit with the Kazekage's blade. Though it may be only the side flat of it, her ally was still struck. 

In any case, when the fight calmed down(whenever that may be) she would approach the two, a neutral expression written on her face. To her surprise, her team mate was around her age, though she couldn't exactly tell. However, her new Sensei seemed much older than her. Strange. In any case, she stood about a meter back, and bowed, introducing herself "My name is Giana Hyuuga. I am apart of this squad. I hope to be of use."
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Near would continue to fight his new sensei as he would not be able to comprehend the fight and the man's actions. He had taken the blows, one had been to the face which was strong enough to make near bleed. Near would not stop at that he would continue his attacks only to be taken down by the man's sword. what had been this great thing that seemed to appear from no where. everything would become black and the boy would hit the ground. He was twitching as he would be taken back to the days of hate.

Near would begin to see the worst days of his life. It had been a horrific day as he would begin to watch the death of his family. It had been an horrific day, why had it occurred. The night of his family's death he would see them lying on that ground. It was horrible. The man that stood in front of him was his father. He stood over his mother with death in his eyes. A sword would go through his stomach and he would fall to the ground as well. Near would begin to cry. The boy with the red eyes was his name back in the day but something occured that caused him to lose his memory. This day made the boy feel like there was nothing else. He was afraid of the world. But what could there have been that could have helped him in his time of need? "I need help..." Near would yell out loud.

Near was squirming on the ground as he remembered this night. Two would turn in his eyes and he would continue through this night. He would cry with his red eyes and would reach for the blood of the dead. It was horrible. the pool of blood did not stop his feelings from digging deeper into his pain. three would appear as he would stop crying. It was just a dream... Near would remember the words of Father. "If you stop fighting, the darkness will take over, if you fight too long youll lose all purpose. Use those eyes to balance this world and the things you see." Near would smile hearing these words and would make a fist. As he would awaken he would hit the ground with his fist and look towards his sensei. Breathing heavily he would begin to cry once more. He was spent as he fell to his knees. His tears would hit the ground, his mind was not torn to pieces but his ideas became stronger at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Kikato would give a soft smirk as he resheathed his blade, it would seeminly fit inside the small sheath as it sized back down to Zanpakuto form, and once fully sheathed he would look down at the boy and would speak "Very well, few could escape their fear, and fewer doing it so quickly, I am rather impressed in you " he would pause as the boy looked up at him, the red piercing eyes, the black dots, and there were three of them so suddenly, he would shake his head and he sensed the presence of the next member of the group, and his pale blue eyes would turn towards her, and as she approached the group Kikato would smile as she introduced herself, he would nod "Everyone has their use, even if it is just to be Fodder, the Fodder helps the strong to get stronger" Kikato did not ment this as a threat, but rather, as a Lesson, he would look back down at the boy "well, This here is the squad leader, He is ranked at Special Jounin for now (S-ranked tho, one is to represent his power, the other is just simply a title) When I am not around, you are to listen to him, this is his reward for being first, and for the little test he just had, so Giana, are you ready for your test?" Kikato would tilt his head as he waited for the Answer from the girl, he planned on testing each team member, and the weakest one would either die, or be drilled the hardest to make up for the gap in difference, this is the harsh training of the land of Wind, its why their ERU was S-ranked Ninja while other villages had only A-ranked ERU
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Giana nodded at the mention of fodder, and how they are used to help the strong get stronger. As she activated her Byakugan in preparation for her test, she would remark on what he said about fodder, with "I choose not to be the fodder, who give their lives to help those with strength grow. I choose to be the strong, and to continue to strength myself until Fodder is no longer needed. I will make sure of this." Giana would take up the standard Gentle Fist stance.

She would make sure to avoid stepping on her team mate, though his eyes made her suspicious of his origins, though she would not question it. He seemed to need his own alone time. Until then, though, she would make sure to prove herself worthy of the Kazekage's respect. In any case, while the Kazekage would do any sort of preparation, she would quickly formulate a plan. She decided to not lead with her Gentle Fist, but instead lead with her puppets. So, in a puff of smoke, her puppets would appear, and in a flick of her wrists, Chakra Threads would connect to the puppets. with a nod, she would say "Whenever you are ready, Kazekage-Sama."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Kikato would nod as the Sand clone stepped forward and his blue eyes would flash a little, little to most peoples knowledge was that the Tenseigan gave access to the Byakugan, which in turn allowed the full effectiveness of the Gentle fist style, he would take his own variation of the gentle fist stance, and the clone would be ready for the battle, meanwhile Kikato had the sand from beneath near lift him and move him out of the way, and Kikato himself stood by the boy to make sure no harm would befall him during this little test, the clone would give the wave of lets go with his hand, stating he was prepaired for the girl
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Giana watched as a Sand Clone was formed in front of her. So, the Kazekage could use sand too, hm? Interesting. Well, she had a simple way around it, but decided to save that little surprise for later, and would use her Puppets to attack. Atakra, the swifter more offensive puppet, cyrcled around, while Defara made it's way closer at it's natural speed, which is slower than Atakra. This happened to be B-Rank speed for Defara. When Defara got close, it would swing with it's sword, it's shield shifting away, while Atakra made an attack from the side. While it looked like there was a clear opening to get away by going to the other side, if Kazekage-sama's Clone decided to use them, she would spear it with Sand of her own. If not, than her little secret was safe. If everything panned out, she would make her way to attacking her new Sensei/Kazekage Sama. Of course, she would make sure not to bring harm to her team mate, who's name remained unknown.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:36 pm

The clone would wait till the last second and then at a speed of SS spikes of sand shot out of its body in every direction for five meters, as it had waited, the puppets that were trying to get up close would be pierced by this, then the Sand would form around them and pulled them in towards the clone, with the mass of the puppets and Sand, it would slowly grow bigger, and eventually it was changing shape too, suddenly it took the shape of the Ichibi, the raccoon would let out a roar and it looked down at the girl, this monstrosity was as big and looked identical to the real deal, unless one knew better, one would say the Kazekage could summon the Ichibi as he pleased, few knew it was a mere illusion, Ichibi was safe inside of the Kazekage, but at a speed of SS, the beast would swing a paw at the Hyuuga girl, and unless she could dodge in time, she was sadly in range to get squashed down, it was no where near enough to harm her, just enough to force her to the ground, Kikato would wait to see what she would do after this
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Giana winced when her puppets were pierced by the sand. For another sign of emotion, she would yell out in rage "Hey! Do you know how hard that'll be to fix!" However, the next problem that would come to be would be the fact that the freaking Ichibi was here. This put Giana off, and she realized that the only way to stop it, was to dispel it with her sand ability. However, during her debate on whether or not to use it, the hand was already coming down, and slammed into her. Whenever the hand were to be removed, it would leave only her head, which had a grumpy appearance. She glared at the Kazekage, and grumply mumbled to herself "Summoning a Bijuu is cheating..." and with a sigh, she asked "Could you get me out of here... and maybe give me my puppets back. I kinda need those." While she could get out herself, she decided that it would be best to save that little secret until a later date. Maybe tell the Kazekage 1-on-1 first.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:36 pm

(This is fens post)

Kikato would look at the girl, and then he turned his gaze away from her, disappoint clear as day was on his face, he was thinking to himself as he allowed the Shukaku clone to disperse, 'She didnt try to fight Shukaku, she didnt try to get out of the ground, shes just using words, how pointless' kikato would sigh, the puppets of Hers dropped to the ground beside her, nothing important had been damaged, it was just holes that had been made, Kikato would not budge to remove her from the ground though, he waited to see if maybe she would get herself out, only after time passed if she didnt try or she failed to, then he might would help, but in his mind, she was already proving fodder, and the third teammate was late, so Sorin was proving himself to be worse then fodder, Kikato shook his head in disappointment once more as he looked down to the one called Near, checking on him to see how he was doing after his trip to the world of his fears
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:59 pm

When the puppets were released from the sand, Giana let out a sigh of relief. She was glad that her puppets only needed minimal repair work to be done. In any case, she de-activated her Byakugan, and waited for a moment, but not long enough for Kikato to make a move. She decided to reveal her secret, though she didn't want to. She did need to get out of this hole after all. In any case, to any on-looker, it would look like she was melting into sand... which she was. He new granulated form would rise from the ground, and place her back down, allowing her to re-form into her normal state. If asked about it, she would simply say that she would explain another time. In the mean time, she would re-seal her puppets, and ask "If possible, Kazekage-Sama, I would like to have another round against you. This time, I have a plan help me fight. I was ill-prepared to fight the Ichibi."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Kikato would look over at Giana as she reformed out of sand, nice ability, that's something he personally could use, but its whatever, the biggest thing that caught his attention was her asking for a rematch, Kikato would walk over to her and looked down at her, his towering six foot one inch, he would sneer at her "And why should I give you a rematch? do you think the Enemy will give you a rematch? be greatful your life was spared" Kikato would scoff, and he would turn his head away from the girl, looking down at the boy once more
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:37 pm

It had taken Near a while to regain his energy. IT had been just enough for him to raise up and look at the two. His Master and his new teammate. He would now be in a normal state of mind. His eyes were now black and his mind clear of fighting. "Looks like you two had a nice brawl too huh?" He would ask as he would begin to pick up his things and head for a nearby tree. He had not known if they were done as he had missed all of their conversation. He would sit under this tree as his butt would hit the ground he would hear a faint, Hello. "Huh!" He would exclaim as he did not know where this came from, had it been one of the two in front of him or was his mind playing tricks on him.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 pm

The response she got for the re-match was... unsettling, to say the least. Well, she would hope to god he wouldn't hold this attempt against her. As he looked over the other student, she began to sense a bit of favoritism... She sure hoped that wasn't the case. She was probably just a bit paranoid. In any case, her team mate seemed to be waking up. With a sigh, she chose not to respond, feeling shame in how swiftly she was defeated. However, when her team mate made a noise from the tree he had recently sat by, she raised an eyebrow and asked "Are you ok?" She decided to move closer, and sit next to him. Not close, about a meter away next to him. She would give what felt, and probably looked like, a forced smile. "My names Giana Hyuuga. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 pm

With Giana In front of him, and him standing behind Giana, he would Iaido his Zanpakuto, whispering 'Bankai' and the red sword would come to rest on Giana's Shoulder, and upon touching the skin on her neck, she would be put under the genjutsu of the sword, this was done at a break neck speed, but not done to hurt, he decided to give Giana a taste of what Near went through, so she would know that the boy was not Ok, he was rather in a state at the moment, he also did it as another test, also to help teach her some lessons, it was a very useful training tool his Bankai was, and as he resheathed he walked away from the pair of them, deciding he was done for the day, he had kage things to attend to

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Near had been no where near alright. He would begin to see something in his mind. His father was alone now. His father was never with his mother, his mom had left them long before he could walk. Te genjutsu was far from over as he would begin to hold his head. He would groan things had entered his mind and they were fiercer then before. Near would hold his head and tip forward. His past had unlocked to him. It was too much at the time, the truth was too much for him to handle as he would scream in pain. His eyes would change and he would return to a state of Sin.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Giana had no idea what had happened. One minute, she was awake, and in the next, a dream. Well, not exactly a dream, more of the worst possible nightmare she could have ever experienced. 

It was a normal day in Ukiyoe, though it was more crowded than usual. This was discomforting, though not exactly the worst thing in the world. Than it came. Her younger brother, Akihiro, was in a blind rage, killing civilians left right and center. The crowed didn't seem to panic, though the ones he was brutally murdering were screaming bloody murder. Than he turned on her. This wasn't good. So, Giana had to fight him. It was a short battle, as her Byakugan wouldn't activate, her puppets were no where near by, and her sand abilities weren't active. So, what ended up happening, was her brother just beat her up. No killing her yet. Pinning her on the ground, one punch after another, he would continuosly punch her in the face, breaking several different Bones, though she was still able to see. Eventually, her brother was stabbed through the skull, chest, and three other points scattered on the body. He would fall off of her, as she watched the village burning around her. A civilian, who she recognized as her youngest sister, ran up to her, her face half melted off and bleeding.

On the outside, all that could be seen from Giana is her in a ball, screaming bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Near would begin to scream. It was a loud one that made the birds in the tree fly away. Near was now gone at this point. As he would raise from his defensive position and look at the girl. She was in her own terror. But Near would not care about this he was ready for a hunt. As he would begin to approach the girl. As he would growl and quickly swing his leg back, he was aiming for her gut. "Get up you damn girl. Fear what? My name is Near... but you can sit there in fear and call me Death."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next