Naruto Age of the Past
(private)(no kill) Training (saving this for later, still in progress). IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
(private)(no kill) Training (saving this for later, still in progress). IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(private)(no kill) Training (saving this for later, still in progress).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

(private)(no kill) Training (saving this for later, still in progress). Empty
PostSubject: (private)(no kill) Training (saving this for later, still in progress).   (private)(no kill) Training (saving this for later, still in progress). EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 pm

It was a gloomy day out, in all reality it was gloomy in general. It has been weeks since Ryuu got out of the hospital, his old town (YUKI) had gotten closed down, so Ryuu was so kindly transported to Kumo by Kirito. Ryuu got out of the recovery unit to find that everyone has surpassed me in ranks. Ryuu is down at rank D and Ryuu is now being scrutinized by everyone about my "lack of skills". Ryuu had brushed it off as an inane problem. Really he was down about it and he needed a way to get back up in the ranks. He had asked his old master if he could borrow some testing dummy's and some combat gloves. The master gladly lent them to him, now he was ready to train.

Ryuu got his satchel out to put the parts of the dummy inside and to put all his training equipment in there as well. He was very excited to train, before heading to the mountains he asked the village leader if he could use the mountains as the training ground. They had asked me not to make a mess out of the city and to be careful. As soon as he got the ok he trotted down to the mountains to get some training done. It was a personal training until Ryuu's friend Makussu came back, he has always helped me. Ryuu's old friend Hikari had gotten killed and it was very upsetting, around that time Ryuu had gotten very sick with small pox. "I am ready to move on now, i want to get stronger so i can defend myself for what darkness lays ahead" Ryuu thought to himself.

Ryuu thought he should learn "Shock Touch", then "Body Flicker", then the next day he will then learn "Godspeed Lv1", then finish off the training with "Temporary Paralysis Technique". Ryuu got ready to begin, Ryuu got into his stance and got ready to create the symbols with my hands. Just as he went to form the first symbol it started to rain. "I could not stay out there for long or i would get sick again. I needed to continue though for my own sake", he though to himself. Ryuu had taken a jacket out of my satchel to cover my head and keep him warmer from the rain and the brisk wind. He was now prepared to train for today, so he began right away.

Ryuu had forgotten to set up the testing dummy named Macy, "don't ask me why i just did", he thought. Ryuu then got back into his stance and created the motions that formed the symbols for the jutsu. "SHOCK TOUCH JUTSU" Ryuu said with excitement in his voice, it had let out a small spark yet nothing much. He had to tap into his inner chakra to make this happen. Once again forming the symbols with his hands, "SHOCK TOUCH JUTSU", he said with less excitement in his voice. This time it had a lager spark but in needed to be bigger to win in a fight against a stronger opponent. Ryuu was tempered at this point and was about to go all out rage mode. Staying calm he decided to sit under a rock and decided to meditate. His goal was to generate enough chakra. He began to meditate, this went on for about ten minutes, when the time was up he decided to give it another go. He got himself up and began to initiate the jutsu with his hands, "SHOCK TOUCH JUTSU" he said calmly yet excited. This time he had gotten the hang of it, He was able to successfully create the SHOCK TOUCH JUTSU.

The weather was clearing up, he could see a slight clearing in the sky, he knew that he would be able to train without the disturbance of the horrid weather. He was now about to practice the next jutsu, getting in his stance he began to initiate the motion of creating the jutsu with his hands. Now practicing body flicker, he castes it at the "macy dummy" He powered up and went to attack the dummy but it had failed he collapsed to the ground. He got up to try again, tapping into his inner chakra he once again Initiated the jutsu, "Body Flicker", he says. He sprinted foward to attack the dummy with all he had. "OWw" he screams. The jutsu failed and he had hit the dummy too hard and in the wrong place. "I CAN'T DO THIS UGGGH" he yelled, it echoed throughout the mountains.  He storms off in a lust of anger. He sits down in an anger and thinks to himself for a while."I need to figure out some efficient way of doing this",he said trying to stay calm. He cant just rush into things he had to take his time with this. While he was in training when he was fourteen he always rushed into his attacks. Doing this wont help him learn anything. He decided to take his time this time and learn the move slowly. Standing up reminiscing through his bag for some fighting gloves to reduce the pain when i strike. He gets into his fighting stance and is now ready to form the jutsu. He slowly form the jutsu with his hands, "Body Flicker", he says. The rush of sudden speed and power coursed through his body. He dashed up with immense speed and power, planting his left foot and rotating his body into his punch which strikes the dummy. The dummy flies backwards into the rocky mountain, when the dummy fell it left a dent that marked the back of the dummy. "YES I DID IT ", he yelled with excitement.

It was really late at this point. He decided to head back to the village and get some rest he decided to continue his training another day. He made his way back to the village. When Ryuu arrived he made himself ramen with egg and steak, after i munched it down and got ready to sleep. I laid down and dozed off into a dream. "Ryuu you must come with me to seek Saiken", a faint voice whispered. With no reply Ryuu followed this spirit of some sort. It lead Ryuu down through a ridged path that was filled with insects. They had trotted their way down the path for hours (or as it seemed). They had finally reached the end, there was a door with all these symbols that he has never seen before. The faint voice whispered "Open the door", Ryuu replied "How". "JUST OPEN IT", the spirit yelled and Ryuu had woken up in a fluster of panic. It was morning so ryuu got ready to train the last two moves. He made his way back to the mountains where he trained the day before. "OH CRAP", he yelled remembering he left the training dummy's where he trained. He hurried up as fast as he could, when he arrived he was relieved to see that they were still ok and know one took them. "NOW I AM PREPARED", stated Ryuu in excitement.

He began the next move "Godspeed lv1" he got prepared by getting in his stance of course and then taking his time with the approach to the new jutsu."GODSPEED LV1" It gave out a little spark that looked like it almost formed the lightning cloak.
Back to top Go down

(private)(no kill) Training (saving this for later, still in progress).
Page 1 of 1