Naruto Age of the Past
The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P) Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P)   The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:56 am

Up above sparks danced around madly in their containers. Steam floated lazily towards the rafters, and made the outlines of light visible. Massive constructs of steel, and glass creaked under the intense pressure being contained within them. Truly we were in the lair of a genius, or a mad man. You'd actually be surprised by how often those two paths meet! Keeping that in mind do not be surprised if we find that today, is one such day.

For we are in the lair and Lab of Ral Zarek! Inventor, Genius, Journeyman lightning master, and all around good guy! This my friends is a fortuitous moment for all of us for we get to view the creation of his crowning achievement. It was nothing really, it was just a simple molecular redistribution device. Nothing to be terribly impressed with. Other than the fact that something like this would be completely impossible to create for anyone who wasn't this genius in front of us! A device that could give a complete one to one conversion of one element to another. It would have sounded impossible to any other scientific mind, but to Ral Zarek? It sounded like a fun little experiment!

Ral stood at a height of six feet two. His skin was not yet wrinkled or blemished with the passing of time. Though his feathery brown hair did indeed have three short streaks of grey in them. Up both his arms were long sleeves of tattoos, shaped like the length of a serpent, or a dragon without wings. His fingers were stained boy oil, and dirt. Suet, coal, and other such dust was distributed along the length of his body as well as his clothing. His clothing was different shades of blue and red. They were loose silk tunics, and baggy pants. He wore custom made leather boots, and had a sash running diagonally up his body. Coming off of the sash were six long flowing streamers of fabric and danced in the wind. Her face was angular with a strong jaw, and noticeable cheek bones. His eyes were brown but when he got serious they seemed to glow with a bright blue white light.

He was currently in the basement of a large complex. While you might be tempted to think of this place as a cramped little lab for someone living in their mother's basement, it was a truly massive place. More fit to act as a storage facility or warehouse than an actual basement. Every inch of the walls and ceiling were covered in pipes. Some metallic, and glass. Some you could see water rushing through, and some you could see currents of what looked like lightning or even plasma surging forward. There were wheels to control the flow of the steam. Everything was bolted with what looked like three times the necessary amount of bolts, but that was just to be safe, and not the sign of a madman, I swear. Every once in a while the relative calm of the chaotic scene would be disturbed by the sound of a bolt 'pinging' loose and ricocheting around the room like a stray bullet.

Ral Zarek, our hero, protagonist, loveable rouge, and genius beyond measure was running around the room. Checking systems, tightening screws, redirecting the flow of energy, and just being an all around excellent mechanic. He was as comfortable with the workings of this insane complex as a surgeon with the human body, or another analogy suitable for this type of situation. His bronzed skin was covered in a thin sheen of sweet, from hard work. That and the fact that this room had a hundred percent humidity thanks to all the steam discharging around the place. It was a little uncomfortable but when he unlocked the power of god, he supposed some moist clothes would be well worth the sacrifice. Well some moist clothes, a few hundred thousand ryo, and at least a dozen lab assistants.

Speaking of which here came on now. 'Twitch' the latest in a long line of grad students from the Kumo Institute of technology. He was an intern and seemed pretty knowledgeable for a person's who intellect only dimmed when compared to that of Ral's, but he was sharp for a non Ral. His real name was Toshiro Hoshagaki or something like that. Ral found that name to be ridiculous, but he found just about everything in his father's realm to be. Ral just called him twitch, because well. He'd seemed to have developed one since he started working with Ral. "Ral, the pressure has been stabilized in sector C, I think we're ready to start."

"Excellent!" Ral shouted tightening one last screw, before throwing his wrench away. He hopped down from the pipes and landed right in front of twitch, making the boy twitch. He put his hand on the students shoulder causing yet another twitch. "Twitch my boy, let's change the world!"

there was a loud 'Ping!' that came off a nearby pipe. There was a wet crunching sound, and Ral noticed that young Twitch had a bolt sticking out of his skull causing his life to come to a tragically short, and sudden ending.

Ral clicked his tongue for a second. Well that'd been unexpected. "Don't worry I'll be sure to mention your help in my memoirs, and I'll report all your hours to the school." With that he let twitches body splatter on the ground. He had a world to change after all! No time to be a sad sack over a dead meat sack!

He ran for the central matrix of his entire system. A large tube big enough for an adult elephant to swim around in. This is where the magic happened! Well to call it magic was kind of an understatement. It was less magic and more of a complicated fusion of technology, alchemy, magic, chakra control systems and a huge percentile of guessing. It was perfect.

He stood in front of his device and began to cackle like a mad man. He' been practicing this life for just this occasion. He figured that he was about to change the world so he deserved to let loose a little bit. "Ladies and gentle men! It's a great honor to accept the nobel prize in, everything! Yes, yes I know! Some of you want to think of me as a god, and that's your choice. Just keep in mind that I do have the powers of one, so you're not to far off. But I'm no god, no no no. I'm just a super genius with the mind of one. So build not shrines, and temples in my honor. That's not what I want. A wing in every college named after men, and an entire field of science named after me as well. That's all I require, that's all I ask. Now without further ado I present to you: The seamless transmutation of matter!" He let out another cackle, god it's great being the king. "Twitch pull the lever!" There was a long and frankly a bit of an embarrassing pause before out super genius realized that twitch was in fact dead. "Oh right." He sighed and rubbed his temples. "I guess I'll just do this by myself huh?" He went over to an oversize lever and placed both his hands on it. "Alright people." He announced to no one in particular. "Let's change the world." With that he took his lever and pulled it to the floor!
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P)   The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Yes Yes it was working The cogs were whirling. The pipes where squealing with steam. There was a distinct 'chuga chuga' sounda all about the room. And the Tesla coils! Oh the Tesla coils were going crazy! Lighting every where! It was like a massive rave at the bottom of a very respectable palace. He was going to unlock the very essence of the universe with this you know?

The world was going to shake in awe at the Genius of Ral Zarek!

Xxx Cut to xxX

We find our vision cut to a sky view picture of a massive mansion. We see well tended grounds, some live stock, the ramparts look beautiful this time of year. We see a flock of birds flying by, and since it's early in the morning there is the sound of a rooster cawing to the arrival of the sun.

Then quite suddenly and with no warning what so ever. we see the entierty of the mansion sucked into a singularity. The mansion and everyone on it's ground just vanish into a single point like water pouring down the drain.

Xxx Cut to xxX

We Find a Mr. Zarek floating in an infinite void. There are bits and pieces of debris floating around the zero gravity of the abyss. "Hmm" Ral announced stroking his chin thoughtfully. "It would appear that I made a miscalculation." He took a moment to considered what that could mean. "Actually upon further review of our situation I'd think it's safe to say that the miscalculation was on Twitches side of the operation." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his noes. "looks like I'll have to give the kid a bad report on his lab hours."

Ral continued to spin around in the zero gravity environment analyzing his options.

He was free floating in some kind of void. There appeared to be some kind of breathable air within the expanse. As well as pressure suitable for a human body. That was nice. No worries about his eyes popping out of his skull or anything messy like that.

His body did feel weird though. It didn't feel like it had anything to do with teh universe he was now trapped in. It felt like it was coming out o fhis own body. He thought that maybe he'd finally overirradiated himself. Which wasn't too unlikely. Actually he was suprised that he hadn't done it until now. But no that was not the answer. HE could feel something building up behind his eyes. Some sort of power, it felt immense. It felt like his eyes were going to pop out of his head anyway! God it was this incredible pressie building up in his skull! IT felt like he was going to pop.

Then he did! A wave of energy was unleashed from his eyes and suddenly he could see. See beyond the void at least. It couldn't possibly explain it but it suddenly felt as if his eyes could see past a veil he'd never known was there. He looked around the void and saw these little portholes. And infinite amount, and each porthole lead to a new dimension. A new world for him to explore. Some primitive, some advanced, some of them home, and someone them his demise.

He couldn't even muster shock or any other related emotion to his skull. There was only one thing that he could think of and it was that this was going to be the start of his greatest experiment ever! If only he could get back home to start collecting his resources.

He looked for his world amongst the seas of worlds. He looked for what seemed like an eternity and saw worlds that he could hardly explain but he found it. Found it unchanged since the moment he'd left. Now he just needed to get over to it. It actually wasn't that far away, but he was still stuck in zero gravity.

Not a problem for out little genius!

He took his hands and placed them behind his back, concentrating electricity into the palms of his hands. Not your everyday electricity, oh no straight up plasma, the fourth element ya'll. He unleashed a pulse of the energy and sent himself flying into his plane.

He appeared in the center of where his estate had once been. It seemed that he was the only one... only thing that managed to survive his experiment! Talk about luck! He'd gained unlimited access to a multitudes of dimensions and he managed survive a massive implosion? On any normal day he'd take just one of those, but he'd done good work today, he suppose that it wasn't greedy to think that maybe he deserved a little bit more than normal.

With knowledge of the multiverse under his belt, a gleam in his eye, Ral Zarek set off into town. He had to find some new lab assistants. He had some theories to test!

(2081. Claiming my second lightning element, and awakening the first stage of my spark)
Back to top Go down

The Grand Adventures of Ral Zarek (P)
Page 1 of 1