Naruto Age of the Past
If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belin
Academy
Belin

If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? Empty
PostSubject: If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?   If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:30 pm

https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t2170-meh-my-head-is-rolling-away-from-my-body?highlight=head

Well That was Good Bloody fun, but I have a few questions.

Roland Never Reattached the head so Kikato probably died right after his post, right? I was about to suggest the headless horseman effect, but he actually needs his brain to communicate with his body. If not the beheading wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Now I know Roland has other ways to bring people back to life, but that's a pretty glaring error.

Also for future reference I think we should ask. Just how long does a person have to be dead before their Bijuu skips town? Do the tailed beasts have a grace period that they respect before going on a rampage?

I Don't know why they would, but I'm just a witchdoctor.

Now this his half me being a douche. But honestly is there a set amount of time a person has to be dead before their beast hightails it?

Yours Truly, Belin
Back to top Go down
Enzeru The New Workaholic
GFX/Coder
Enzeru The New Workaholic

Character sheet
Character Name: Enzeru Metsuki
Clan: Metsuki/CLN
Element: Lightning

If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?   If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:18 pm

YOu realize you are using vague manipulation and that is forbidden on this site, yes it was made clear but kikato was brought back to life.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?   If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Enzeru every member has their own personal opinion, we value our members opinions.

Furthermore Vague Manipulation is in the roleplaying rules ... for role playing; thus, he is very much allowed to ask a question out of his own curiousity. He is not using vague manipulation.

Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?   If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Last night I did not have time to detail out the beast escaping, but it would be expelled but you're a bit wrong.

Quote :
Now this his half me being a douche.

Actually not just half from where I'm sitting.

I made a fair choice, and honestly since I feel it was such a bad way to kill someone, that my resurrection didn't need much details. According to his blade the body functions unless heavily damaged, so while the head chopped off would kill him at first, i just rez him with that and he can CR the head back on within three OOC days. If this weapon should be subject to review, go ahead and have staff re-evaluate it.

This was entirely you looking for more power, being a douche, however so I'm just gonna lock this. PM me about this stuff in the future.

Thank you, Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?   If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound? Empty

Back to top Go down

If a head rolls away from a body, and no one is around to hear it. Does it make a sound?
Page 1 of 1