Naruto Age of the Past
Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)

Go down 
+3
Brink
Fushoku
Anarchy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) Empty
PostSubject: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:16 pm

- No template
- No judgement

We as staff wanna hear what YOU as the members would like to see in our Non Pvp events in the future. We are not saying you put your idea and we go with it, our staff system just wants to hear what our member would love to experience and why - With enough reason, details, and information we could put something together!

This is a debate topic of no hate, we wanna hear your ideas! Tell us what YOU may want to see in our Non PvP RP.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Ok

Fourth Shinobi World War

The Great War in One Piece you know with White beard pirates and stuff

The Labors of Hercules like helping him or something

Go through the Sword Art Online Universe to get out of the game
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:21 pm

OH I forgot

One of the DBZ Sagas preferably Frieza or Android Saga
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Can we get more details please?
Back to top Go down
Brink
Kage
Brink

Character sheet
Character Name: Akarui Tamashi
Clan: Ghoul
Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:39 pm

I feel as though a toriko arc would be pretty interesting going into another universe where we are surrounded by equally unique and interesting creations that not only have the aspect of beauty but as well are still a grave threat to our lives in the effort of possible though a combat arc it would be more of an adventure testing new things from another world and allowing for a fun twist the action that transpires within the Non - pvp area of the site. Plus we could see what creative idea's people had for dishes and instead of just massacring the target in front of you, instead you had to kill it strategically so not to ruin the food and it also could be a survival arc as well giving many options in what seemingly is just a very general and kinda odd idea in my own opinion haha but I like it so thought I would share my two cents
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Pain wrote:
OH I forgot

One of the DBZ Sagas preferably Frieza or Android Saga

Kyo I swear to christ your DBZ SHIT! Ahem anyway, I have an idea for a puzzle NPC Basically a luck of the dice. If you fail then you can't proceed and you can't receive any prizes, if you succeed you get to pick out your prize yourself, be it an LW and nothing else. NPC characters would be The Undertaker {Black Butler} A Jester, Sebastian {Black Butler} and The Court. The Event would be titled "Jester's Death Court"
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:05 am

We Have had many great ideas so far already, and to expand a bit on Kyo's Why not the Shenron Saga was much more they had to go through, or the Majin or Baby Saga's both were very incrediable, Fightning Dragon-people, or Super Powered Sayains gone evil and one partner is either a brain tick like thing, or the other partner likes to eat people, sounds cool.

Hunter-Nin stuff can be an Mission to do and what not, doesn't have to be a Non-pvp, but still a fun idea to toy with, Hunting down targets, capturing or picking them off, maybe even do a two teams after the same target thing rival companies ya know.

Fourth Great Ninja War, Could be cool but that's more so a Time jump then anything, you want a ninja war, just start one of you own, my personal opinion no need to take it as others opinions.

One Piece War, once we get all the DF situated sure, could even give more devil fruit given out that way, greater way to kick off the devil fruit, as this past one was more based around Nen, tho the feels are still to soon on Ace and Whitebeard Q.Q

SAO, first one is doable, second half even maybe, but sadly wouldn't that mean a Non-pvp turn possible Pvp where we could die sort of thing? just a flaw I wanted to point out in a otherwise rather good idea, but a Dungeon Crawl sort of thing would be cool.

Labores of Heraclus is a good multi story Non Pvp one, completing all ten or twelve Labor's Sadly in this story there was only really one hero so it would kinda single out a person, now a personal Rp down something similar would be cool and great character development.

Kohei, Your jesters Death court sounds like a fun idea as well, expounding on that we could do Dungeon Dice Monsters and that kinda stuff, or something that's more luck based, though some times people may get but hurt over it, never know with some people if they feel Picked on by the dice or what ever ya know

And Finally, Brink, I have no idea what your talking about , but it does sound cool and was really well described to get my attention I wouldn't mind doing that myself, more thought inducing and less Combat is always good for the soul, gets us away from the hack and slash stuff we are all so used to.

Mind you these are mearly my opinions on presented ideas, Now just to be fair I Shall throw an idea of mine out there, and my idea is... Inuyasha, this series was amazing in my opinion, it had human's being cursed, Humans accessing hidden abilities deep within themselves, Half Demons and Full Demons, weapons and abilities galore, Unique things left and right, and it could make for a nice long adventure.

Another Idea Would be Digimon, Don't know other peoples ideas on it, but I loved Digimon as I grew up, they got familiars who changed shape temporarily, totally possible with our rules, the Non-Pvp would help to train us in better control over such things, gives us more to build with as we have a talking familiar, another relationship to build and what not, and again could be a long storyline, other possibility would be to make certain Armors and what not like in Series 4 , or Item Digivolving like in Series 2 and 3.

Just a couple ideas I thought I would throw out there, have fun thinking up new ones and if you wish Expounding on what I said/sugjested, cant wait to do more of these with everyone, thanks and catcha later.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Nara
Genin
Toshio Nara

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:22 am

I was tempted to suggest something based on Tokyo Ghoul but that seems to have presence to some degree

you might want to try either a campaign with similarities to FMA (perhaps with opportunities for unique skills/types of alchemy, just dont make the philosopher's stones ridiculous lol)

another potential ideas for plots:

1. a land of mechanical suit/technology users is discovered, individual countries might be able to secure allies or instead steal suits during a war (depending on whether large scale pvp is a thing, this would be something influencing that a lot I suspect)

2. wild monster hunt, perhaps with collectable materials

3. alien invasion from other dimension (some people could randomly be "abducted" and start instead inside an alien stronghold)

(sorry, I've been busy so I have still not really had much time to do anything here though hopefully my backlog clears soon :/ )
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Bump. O_O

Keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
Sorin Lord of Innistrad
Academy
Sorin Lord of Innistrad

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:22 pm

We go back in time and help Hagaromo Otsutsuki defeat the Juubi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)   Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Non Pvp idea topic (Suggestions encouraged!)
Page 1 of 1