Naruto Age of the Past
Creating a Mask and Cloak with a No sign of Bloodline [P NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Creating a Mask and Cloak with a No sign of Bloodline [P NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creating a Mask and Cloak with a No sign of Bloodline [P NK]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Creating a Mask and Cloak with a No sign of Bloodline [P NK] Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Mask and Cloak with a No sign of Bloodline [P NK]   Creating a Mask and Cloak with a No sign of Bloodline [P NK] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Some would say the dimension Rikaro sat in was extraordinary but what he possessed was more amazing. He stood in a forest that was within the Kamui dimension the forest had wild animals running around. He smiled as remembered how they had for here. Years ago while walking around in the wilderness he locked on to every animal in the area and teleported them to Kamui so he could keep a habitat for them. In the Kamui dimension were several large black rectangle shapped stones that had different structures on them. In the middle of the Kamui dimension sat the very large Palace of Kaito and Rikaro that they have grown fond of. He took his mind of far away memories and started the process to create his cloak and mask. The mask would be amazing. It would only have one eye hole that showed the only the right eye of Rikaro and not his face. So people would wonder did he have another eye and what his face looked like. Blue and Red chakra appeared in the left and right hand of Rikaro. He moved the chakra to his face. His eyes in particular. He would first use his ability Creation of All Things to make it so he would show no sign of his doujutus Byakugan Rinnegan or Sharingan activating. So if he activated it in battle the enemy would not even know. His eyes would just appear the regular black with no sign of activation.

Once the chakra hit his face he had felt great power erupt in his head. He grabbed his face it was burning. That never happened before he moved his hand and saw blood. Then his face erupted in a grand pain." AWWEEE " he screamed he could not even move his hands. He fell to the ground instantly drifting away to sleep. Hours later he awoke his face pulsing with pain. He summoned a mirror in his left hand what he saw of his face was a disaster. His face looked as if it had been destroyed. It was like his face was circling around his eye just like when he used Kamui. He dropped the mirror and it shattered. He saw long strands of hair all over the ground." No how could this happen I could have sworn nothing like this wouldn't happen if I used the jutsu on my body. These must be the pain rikudo sannin has placed on me for allowing hatred to takeover my heart " he smirked it only made more hatred pour into his heart. He would still hate most of the life he has experienced. He must continue to make his items. He quickly made the mask that covered his destroyed face. It was orange in color he put it on his face and felt his mind become stronger. He dropped down to one knee. The cloak will have to wait until later. He teleported to his bed within Kamui and fell asleep the mask covering his face.

Used COAT on myself so that when I activate Rinnegan Sharingan or Byakugan it will show no sign of my eyes changing or no signs of a chakra spike that will alert the enemy. I can still use the abilities.

Made a Mask that raises my Mental Sharpness
Back to top Go down

Creating a Mask and Cloak with a No sign of Bloodline [P NK]
Page 1 of 1