Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis learns his soul's name IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis learns his soul's name IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis learns his soul's name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis learns his soul's name Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis learns his soul's name   Arcanis learns his soul's name EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Arcanis slept once more, but this time he sought out His soul.  He had been meditating with his sword for many hours every day trying to once again establish a connection with her.  She had tried to tell him something but he hadn’t been able to hear.  He felt that even though he had met her and somehow knew her, he didn’t know her name.  He spent long hours wishing hoping she would speak to him again.  Tonight he sat in his bed the sword across his lap.  He removed his shirt, just because that is how he felt comfortable.  Focusing he bent his mind on the sword.  He mixed his chakra with that of the sword which was identical to his own.  Upon merging the two chakras his mind pushed into the sword.  Becoming one with it.  
Arcanis opened his eyes.  He was now standing in a completely blank world.  The world was washed in pure white.  It was as if the world were a brand new existence.  His dream seemed incredibly real.  He looked down at his hands clenching them.  He felt as if his strength was full, unlike most of his dreams.  But with a pure white world he could easily be lost.  On top of that he didn’t know how to get out anyway.  
Arcanis wondered around for what seemed like ages.  He found nothing nor did anything change.  In actuality, he had no concept of time or space in this world for all he knew he hadn’t moved and it had been only a couple moments.  

“Sheesh this is getting me no where.”  Arcanis said to himself taking a seat on the ground.  

“You are telling me.”  Arcanis heard as He felt someone sit down behind him resting their back on his.  

“I found you.”  Arcanis said looking over his shoulder.

“You found me?  More like I found you.  Where have you been I have been calling you for forever?”   The feminine voice made Arcanis wonder why his soul was being portrayed as a girl.  “You know you should keep those thoughts to yourself.  I am a girl because you put so much masculinity on your outward being it’s only natural that your inner self be more feminine.”  The voice yelled at him.

“That makes no sense but whatever.”  Arcanis stood so he could get a look at the new comer.  When she stood up and faced him with a grumpy look he wasn’t surprised that that was his inner self.  She was a little shorter than him and her Hair flowed down her back.  The resemblance to him was uncanny.  Her hair was blue like his and she was lean and toned like him as well.  She even seemed to enjoy the color black.  But it seemed like that was the extent of the similarities.  That is, if you didn’t count the dry humor.  She wore short black shorts and a tight tank top that barely was able to cover her full breasts. unneeded suspenders hung over her shoulders only accentuating her breasts even more.  She wore some kind of stand alone sleeves the went from her writs to half way between her elbow and shoulder.  On top of that she wore strange red padded gloves.  The look was completed by leather work boots.  Arcanis stood there looking her over for a long time.  

“You do know that any other girl wouldn’t want you staring at them this long.  It is creepy.”  She pointed out.

“I’m still trying to figure out who you are.  You gave me that wonderful sword and yet I can not get over the fact that I didn’t catch your name.”  Arcanis said still looking the girl over.

The Girl ignored him but said, “That is because you weren’t ready to hear my name.  and that sword is me not just a gift.  I am the sword I am you you are the sword.  You have to understand that before you can know My Name, which is in the end your name too.  But that is a different issue.  First do you know why this world is empty?”

Arcanis had thought about it.  It would seem that if this was the world in which his spirit resided that can only mean that he had yet to develop or even think about nourishing his spirit.  He had neglected it.  Not for spite but out of ignorance.  “I have neglected this world so it is blank as new as it was when it was created.”

She nodded.  “But don’t be hard on your self.  We will build it together.”  Arcanis nodded.  “And when we are done I will tell you my name.”

Arcanis spent what seemed like hours constructing a world out of the emptiness.  He started with the ground to give himself a point of reference.  He made it just like the real world, dirt and grass.  He loved nature and he found that his spirit was the reason for this.  She loved it just as much as he did.  He continued by forming the sky even placing stars and other celestial bodies as he loved the view on a cool night.  Next he worked on the plants and vegetation that would inhabit this world.  Trees would grow in most parts thick tree population made him feel hidden and still attached to the world.  However there would be large pockets of empty areas that held large cities.  The buildings were made of stone and glass and metal.  Arcanis finished the world with large bodies of water.  And clouds in the sky giving the world moisture.  “how is this?”  Arcanis said smiling at his companion.

“It beautiful.  I could live here to the end of time.  Now it’s time you heard my name and how to call me in the future.  You must call my name and command that I “Slow to a crawl”.  The name you must call is…”

Arcanis opened his eyes and held the sword. He smiled and looked down at his soul.  Jikan Yokusei.

TWC 1006

5 stats
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Arcanis learns his soul's name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns his soul's name   Arcanis learns his soul's name EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Arcanis learns his soul's name
Page 1 of 1