Naruto Age of the Past
Hold Me Tight: Sakuko IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Hold Me Tight: Sakuko IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold Me Tight: Sakuko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Hold Me Tight: Sakuko Empty
PostSubject: Hold Me Tight: Sakuko   Hold Me Tight: Sakuko EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Name: Shikai: Hold Me Tight: Sakuko
Jutsu Type: Typeless
Element: N/A
Duration/Cooldown: Rest of Topic/End of Topic
Range: Personal
Base Power: N/A
Base Speed: N/A

Appearance:

What it does: Through unlocking the potential of the wielder, the wielder gain access to latent powers hidden in their soul.  This is done by venturing into one’s soul and conversing with it.  This jutsu is activated by holding one's Zanpakuto in one hand and embracing oneself while still holding it, and saying it's release command.

When in this form Sakuko’s blade dissolves and forms into that of a 15m long pink dragon that forms around the user when not being used to attack. These are actually many sharp blades that will cut upon touching. All Blades have a sharpness and health of their regular form but for 1 post Hikari may add a +70 to her blades sharpness and health in exchange for her blades having to “rest” in which it turns back to its sealed form and is unable to be used lest it shatter from overstressing the blade.

Wordcount to learn: 3k
Chakra Cost: 30ap/15upkeep
Bonus Requirements: Hikari Otsutsuki, have a Zanpakuto

Backstory: After a while of experimenting with her zanpakuto, HIkari was able to acess her Shikai, which reflected her dragon within and gave her the ability to manipulate her blade to a microscopic level
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Hold Me Tight: Sakuko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold Me Tight: Sakuko   Hold Me Tight: Sakuko EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Hold Me Tight: Sakuko 6188b514
Back to top Go down

Hold Me Tight: Sakuko
Page 1 of 1