Naruto Age of the Past
Curse of the Uchiha IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Curse of the Uchiha IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curse of the Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Curse of the Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:51 pm

The stars gleamed in the darkness. A full moon was showing in the SKU glowing brightly. Rikaro had his legendary sword he called Samehada on his back. Wrapped in bandages it did not seem menacing. But the sword was really powerful. On the tree branch he smirked and said " the world is full of war. I want to stop this war. Savior of This World I shall be called if I stop these wars between stupid things. No more, pain, suffering, and hurt. I Rikaro will save this world from the eternal darkness that is casted upon it. ". Rikaro jumped from the tree and onto the ground. He was an 18 year old clan leader. Not knowledge of Ninjutsu. Rikaro pulled out his pen from his pocket. It gleamed silver with inscriptions on it. He called the pen bthe Trident of Poseidon. It could change into a trident at a click. The pen went back into his pocket with Samehada growling." You ok buddy. Not enough chakra for you to absorb " laughed Rikaro. Rikaro glanced at the moon. Gedo Statue was stored away there. It could save the Uchiha clan.

Rikaro smiled he would not believe that inscription for all he know it could be a fake." Since of dread " was what he said for something felt weird.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Arcanis Sat in a tree only 3 meters from the other boy on the other side of the tree from him. however with his chakra completely hidden the boy wouldn't be able to sense him at all. the sky was bright with stars and the night was calm. a gentle breeze blew across a nearby field causeing the grass to sway. Arc focused on the boy's chakra to devine his ability and found that the sword near the boy seemed to hold the same chakra signature. this made no sense to arcanis as he had been under the impression that everyone had a unique chakra. He was also under the impression that objects didn't have chakra.

The boy began to speak and said something that struck home to Arcanis. This boy had the same dream he did. he wanted to bring peace to the world and save it. Maybe Arc would make him his student and together they could save the world. It had been a while since anyone had voiced a similar opinion to his own. Then the boy jumped down out of the tree.

Arcanis used a thin chakra thread to poke at the sword and was suprised to hear it growl. he was even more surprised as it began to pull a bit of his chakra before he released the thread. The Boy was becoming more and more interesting. Arc decided to introduce himself.

"So you think you can save the world all on your own little boy?" Arc said. He hadn't moved an inch this whole time.

[sorry for the short post having troubles with my word processing program]
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:49 pm

The cloak was in the tree. A darkness where the face was supposed to be. The voice of the man sounded grim. Some people may see this man in the tree in front of Rikaro as the God of Hell. But Rikaro had seen a lot of demons in his life. The twins flashed in his mind. They died at the hands of another clan that was supposed to be the Uchiha clan allies. The world had to much hatred. He decided to answer the question he was given." No I can not save the world all on my on. I answered your question now answer mine. Was it you that made Samehada growl. ".
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Arcanis somehow seemed to be found out even though he had completely masked his presence. he didn't really care. the kid was not a threat. Arcanis almost thought the sword was more of a threat than the kid but the sword seemed to like the boy so he would have to give the kid some propfor that.

Looking down at the boy on the ground he would consider what he should say to someone who seemed to want to bring peace to the world.

"So you want a world of peace and order do you? Then you should follow me. I intend to bring the world to one order as a leader of a national military government. It will be a world of law and justice. I could use someone like you with a head for progreess. What do you say?"

Arcanis had ignored the question that had very little point. what did it matter if he was the one who made the sword growl. Was that in the grand scheme of things something that mattered. on top of that Arcanis was the only one around. Arcanis questioned this kids intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:03 pm

" So you want a world of peace and order do you? Then you should follow me. I intend to bring the world to one order as a leader of a national military government. It will be a world of law and justice. I could use someone like you with a head for progreess. What do you say? " said the man in the tree. Should I follow him. The world as one with him being the leader of a national military government. A head for progress. That confused him it either meant two things. One he would be the head of progress and two he would have a head for progress. But the idea of the man In the tree in front of Rikaro sounded Like
the best plan for world peace he ever heard of. Putting his hand in his pocket Rikaro ran it over the silver own that could transform into a trident. The pen to him was a sign of peace in the world. He would give the world peace. Pulling the own out his pocket Rikaro said to the man " I would join this army of yours and help you with the military. But please if you can put this pen as a symbol of hope for the world. Also what is your name if I can ask? I will join you on your journey Tanzaku has had ad much as they can get from me. My clan will strive better with out me as their head because I have powerful enemies who want to wipe them out because of my self ". Rikaro shoved the pen back into his pocket. Sadness ran over him. He got on one knee and out his fist that was balled up on the ground. Tears dropped out of his eyes. Rikato whispered loud enough for the man to hear him " I want to become savior of this world. I want to end all war. I want peace and unity. I want the world to become one ". Rikaro wiped his watery eyes with his hand. He was an Uchiha he could not cry.

Rikaro jumped into the tree in front of the man and said " I would like to become your student. Even though we just met I feel that we are connected in many ways that is more then our dream for a world of peace. ".
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:53 pm

" I would join this army of yours and help you with the military. But please if you can put this pen as a symbol of hope for the world. Also what is your name if I can ask? I will join you on your journey Tanzaku has had ad much as they can get from me. My clan will strive better with out me as their head because I have powerful enemies who want to wipe them out because of my self "

Arcanis watched the kid wave a pen around then stick it back in his pocket. he then did an awkward bow kneel thing as he began crying. This annoyed Arcanis but he was not one to over react....well...

" I want to become savior of this world. I want to end all war. I want peace and unity. I want the world to become one "

Arcanis's foot would hit the boy square in the face hard enough to knock him backwards a little.

“First off,” Arcanis started with a surprisingly level tone with no inflection of anger. “You do not bow you salute. Second off you do not cry over such small things as personal gratification. You stand strong in success and you train hard in faliure.”

Arcanis began to walk around the boy in a rhythmic manner. “My name is Arcanis and you will now listen very carefully. You are now my student and your sole duty is to obey me. My life is as valuable as yours. You will protect me at the cost of your own life. If you should fail you will be required to take your own life. My plans for the world are consistant with peace and order and by swearing to this oath you pledge yourself to this cause and to my service.” Arcanis, as he walked would take on several after images each one speaking in unison with him.

“Acknowledge your understanding of this oath by repeating after me.” Arcanis would swear Rikaro into his service one phrase at a time. “I...pronounce your name in full... do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by my master.”

As Arcanis ended this he would summon his Sword of Evil's bane and tap the flat of the blade against each of Rikaro's shoulders like the king used to do back home. The Oath would now be ingrained in Rikaro's mind.

“Now we have work to do. I must train you to be a deadly killer and a stalwart defender.”
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:11 am

“My name is Arcanis and you will now listen very carefully. You are now my student and your sole duty is to obey me. My life is as valuable as yours. You will protect me at the cost of your own life. If you should fail you will be required to take your own life. My plans for the world are consistant with peace and order and by swearing to this oath you pledge yourself to this cause and to my service.” Arcanis, as he walked would take on several after images each one speaking in unison with him. ". This guy Arcanis was his name. It seemed like he had power like a god but Rikaro knew other wise. No one was immortal well unless you have powerful things.

Arcanis had wanted Rikaro to make a pledge to him. The man's words repeated in Rikaro head. . “I...pronounce your name in full... do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by my master.”. Would he protect Arcanis with his life? Would he protect his allies with his life? Would he uphold the regulations of his master? Those three sentences maneuvered in his head the three questions repeating it self. Yes I would protect Arcanis with my life. Yes I will protect my allies with my life and yes I would uphold the regulations. Rikaro decided it was time to say the oath. Taking in a breath Rikaro said " I Rikaro Uchiha do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by my master ". When he said the oath it felt like this was what he was meant to do.

After the oath was said Arcanis would summon a sword and tap the flat of the blade on both of Rikaro shoulders.
“Now we have work to do. I must train you to be a deadly killer and a stalwart defender " said the man. Rikaro smiled getting up off of one knee. The Uchiha clan must strive since I will now leave them. Rikaro Uchiha will be no more. The world will know him as a new man." Call me Pain " said Rikaro as he took apon a knew name." Now what shall we do master " he asked as he thought of dying his hair Orange.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am

Arcanis smirked as Pain confirmed his Oath. 'Pain huh?' Kurama said in Arcani's's head.

“Sounds cocky.” Greed chimed in.

“Yes but it does have a certain ring to it. Makes people think he is powerful. Could come in handy.” Wrath rarely gave anyone a good comment. But it seemed that today was a particularly interesting day especially now that everyone decided to talk to him right in the middle of something.

“I like him.” Everyone kinda got real quiet when Envy spoke up. Suddenly his head was full of raucous laughter.

“Envy likes him guys. The guy that has to be absolutely everyone likes some one in particular. what are the odds of that?”

“Arc.” Suddenly Arcanis was alone in a blank place with Jikan. “Arc you have to do something about them. They are cutting off our connection.

Jikan voiced the concerns he had been having for a while now. “I actually have been giving it some thought. There is a technique that I can use to seal them into different people by sealing a part of my power into them. But that is something we'll have to see where it goes. I will try to spend more time communing with you.”

Arcanis returned to the present and closed his mind to the voices. “Alright Pain. Set your weapons aside we are going to practice some hand to hand combat.” When Pain was ready arc took up the stance he was going to use. He spread his legs wide and bent at the knees going up on his toes he leaned way back and let his eyes droop half closed. He raised his arms and gripped his fingers as if he were holding a cup in each hand.

“It time to...learn to learn more....stuff” arc slurred. “Come at me....”
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:33 am

A spar would be something nice for Pain as he jumped back while activating three tomoe of his Sharingan. Pain threw Samehada on the ground.  As for the pen he threw it over to Samehada at the base of the tree. Pain looked at every single detail of Arcanis as he appeared drunk. With his Sharingan activated Pain could for see  what Arcanis would do next. Pain at the speed of 52 Pain would run toward Arcanis. When he arrived to Arcanis Pain would raise his left arm with a open palm and force his palm downward towards Arcanis stomach. As his left palm was going down Pain would raise his left leg and kick Arcanis right between the legs. As soon as his left leg was to rise Pain would bend backward allowing his left feet to thrust upwards towards the sky attempting to throw Arcanis in the air.

Activated Three Tomoe Sharing an

Used 1 CP
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:00 am

Acanis weaved and stumbled as pain charged him.  Placing his feet to far in front of him he stumbled backward as the open palm tried to strike his stomach.  It would come close but the blow wouldn't actually land.  The next kick should it continue up meeting nothing but air.  Arcanis had fallen over backward and was now sleeping on the ground.

However this was merely a rouse.  Should Pain come closer Arc would roll backward up onto one hand while attacking Pain in the face with a split kick while punching him in the knee with the hand he wasn't standing on. these blows would be thrown at a speed of 49 and a strength of 30.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 am

When he saw Arcanis fall on the ground Pain for saw his attack when Arcanis came to a handstand and tried to get him with a split kick. Pain jumped back 10ft away from Arcanis and said " You almost got me there I am not that experienced in hand to hand combat but I can try ". Pain thought of a plan maybe he could copy exactly what Arcanis was doing. That was exactly what he was going to do. Pain closed his eyes half way. He bended backwards and appeared to be drunk. But Pain knew that Arcanis was actually using a Taijutsu technique that made you drunk. Pain ran towards Arcanis slumping over. When he would be 10 feet in front of Arcanis Pain would jump forward into a continuous round of front flips with his right leg and left arm extended out so it could connect to Arcanis. His right leg would hit Arcanis left shoulder bringing it down to the ground and his left arm would hit Arcanis right on top of his head. The whole time Pain was at the speed of 52.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:36 am

As the boy came flipping at Arcanis, Arc changed his fighting style. Drawing a slow circle in the air to define the range of his reach Arcanis quieted his mind completely. He imagined that he was in a cool stream and the boy coming near him was a fish that he would have to intercept. Arcani's whole postuer changed. He now stood tall, not slumped over at all nor acting like he was drunk. His arms were positioned in front of him and his legs were slightly bent. As the leg blow would fall arc would catch it with one hand and he would duck the second blow having it go wide. He would then send 3 swift blows to the boys chest sending him sliding backward should they connect. The force of the blows was designed to move him away and not to do physical damage. These would be done at a blistering 70 speed.

If this should connect the boy likely would fly back and possibly fall over being Arcanis still held his foot. Regardless of the position the boy took Arc returned to his starting position drawing the circle once more and raising his arms defensively.

“Why do you treat him so nicely?” Envy asked Arc in his head. “Why not break his confidence and show him your real power?” Envy didn't like anything he couldn't have which is why most of the time he impersonated people and tried to take things that weren't his. He was the embodiment of Arc's Envy after all.

“Envy the purpose of this training is to make him a suitable player in my game of thrones. If I am to be King I need to have a few pawns and knights and bishops. But you only look at the surface so what would you know.” Arc said silently to Envy.

Envy didn't respond. “He's pouting cause you called him dumb.” this was pride. “Meh he needs to stop being childish. If his envy didn't make him so stupid he wouldn't have so many problems.” Pride was a bit of a dick to the other Sins. Arc realized that the reason he was unable to control the voices is cause each one had a very unique personality. It was hard to handle all of them the appropriate way, especially as they are able to hear what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Lying on the ground Pain was in pain. Not from the punches but going into the air and falling on the ground. He heard Samehada growl from where he lay. It was like Samehada was telling him to activate his ace card. His ace card was the Mangekyo Sharingan. Pain turned his head and looked into a puddle of water. He saw his three tomoe Sharingan spin out of control like a raging tornado. The three tomoe stopped spinning and forced swirls in his eyes like a tornado.(Indra Mangekyo Sharingan is mine). This was his first time activating Mangekyo Sharingan after the accident. When he activated Mangekyo Sharingan he felt rejuvenated and faster. Moving at the speed of 82 Pain appeared 1 ft behind Arcanis. Using Leaf Rising Wind Pain's left leg was trusted into Arcanis back at the speed of 107 and the strength of 70. If Arcanis would go into the air Pain would jump 10 ft away from where he stood and say " this is my ace card Mangekyo Sharingan ".
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Arcanis felt the influx of chakra in the boy and it seemed that the boy had a new trick. The boys eyes spun and changed shape and the subsequent increase of power in the boy was veeerry interesting.

“I WANT IT!”

“No Greed don't!”

It was to late. Greed possessed Arcanis's body and took full control. The boy moved quickly all of a sudden but Greed followed his every movement with the Avarice he was named for. As the kick lifted to strike Arc in an upward manner Greed rotated his left shoulder backward as the kick hit nothing but air in front of him and gripped the ankle with his right hand Jabbing at the side of Rikaro's knee hard enough to shatter the bone. Releasing the leg from his right hand, Greed rotated and jabbed his curled knuckles into Rikaro's treachea with his right hand while securing a grasp on Rikaro's right wrist with Greed's right hand. Taking a step forward with Arcs left leg he centered his gravity and placed his right hand on Riakro's chest and right foot on the back of Rikaro's right knee. With a push on the right hand and right foot Greed threw the boy off balance driving him into the ground while still holding his arm. As the boy hit the ground Greed would be bent over him right hand on his chest left hand gripping his opponents right arm and his right leg would be outstretched as he had just kicked rikaro's feet out from under him. Swinging his momentum forward his right knee would connect with Rikaro's outstretched elbow breaking the bone in a very unpleasant looking way. This would all happen in a flash in rapid succession. It would happen at max speed and max strength.

Greed would pick Rikaro's body off the ground by his face laughing maniacally. At that moment Arcanis would be able to wrest control of his body back. Immediately beginning to perform medical ninjutsu to fully heal Rikaro. “WHAT THE HELL GREED!”

“What the kid had some sort of bloodlust. I just saved you.” the argument was weak and Greed knew it but didn't care. The real reason and always the reason was Greed was greedy. He wanted to take the kids power for himself.

“We can't do that. If you take control of my body again and attack my allies...I will kill you!” Arcs inner voice had an extremely intimidating quality. Greed could have responded with Arcanis wouldn't be able to kill greed cause he was a part of him. But the tone in Arcanis's voice said “Oh Yes I Can!”

after a long time using Arc's medical healing jutsu Rikaro's body would be pieced back together good as new.

Should he have gone unconcious Arc would wait till he woke up. “What do you think you were doing back there? I'm not someone you can just do that to. We were supposed to be practicing hand to hand combat. You can't go using interesting jutsu all of a sudden unless I ask. You'll learn these things. But for now I can keep healing you if you make mistakes.”
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Even after the healing Pain felt like he was out through hell. The pain that was just caused to him was something he would never forget. Pain's eyes turned back black Sharingan deactivated." What happened to you just now that did not seem like you " said Pain to Arcanis. Pain attempted to get up his leg buckled where the knee was broke then healed again. Pain healed his knee again it was not fully healed. A green glow appeared on his hands as he healed him self. After his own healing Pain got up and stretched." I am happy both of us can heal or else I would be paralyzed my whole life ". " If you want we can continue the sparring " said Pain. " That was a good moment for me now I know that even in training you can be killed ".
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Arcanis knew the boys body would be able to handle the training if they continued. But instead Arc wanted to know more about the boy's powers. That way he could better utilize him in battle.

“Before we spar again tell me of what I just saw. What is the thing your eye can do. If I like what you say I'll give you a peak under my eye patch.” Arc pointed his thumb at his eye.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:54 pm

The eye patch Arcanis pointed to was kinda annoying Pain as he was looking at it." Well I guess I have no choice but to tell you of my clan where they come from and the power my clan holds. I will start from the beginning. " said Pain as he prepared to tell the story of Hagaromo Otsutsuku. "Thousands of years ago there was a princess who led a clan named the Otsutsuki clan by the name of Kaguya Otsutsuki. One day she ate a fruit from a tree that was not to be touched. When she ate the fruit she ended all wars on earth during her time and became known as the rabbit goddess. Years later she bore a pair of twins that resembled her. Hagaromo was the eldest twin who had horns patruding from his head like his mother. Hamura the exact same but younger. Each twin got a bloodline from there mother Hagaromo the Rinnegan a doujutsu that no one knows the powers of until they get the Rinnegan they self and read the Uchiha stone tablet in full. The youngest twin got the Byakugan that I like to call the all seeing eye. Kaguya was angry that her sons inherited her powers so she took on a transformation that came to be named the Juubi or the Ten Tails. Hagaromo and Hamura trained hard and defeated there mother. Hagaromo with the power of the rinnegan split his mother into 9 seperate life forms known as the nine tail beasts. The 10 tails vessel or empty carcass was transported to the moon as Hamura took the rest of the Otsutsuki clan to the moon to guard the carcass. Years later Hagaromo had a set of twins named Indra and Asura. Asura gained the sages life form and chakra while Indra gained the sages eyes that were on a lower level. Which was called the Sharingan. Asura and Indra were at there father's death bed when he asked them what they would do with they life. Hagaromo liked Asuras answer better so he gave him his will. Indra did not like this and forever hated Asura for what he gained from their father. That was what started the hatred between Senju and Uchiha. Indra and his decendents were known as the Uchiha and Asura and his defendants were known as the Senju. The senju also had distant cousins known as Uzumaki. " Pain let out a breath he was holding." That is the story of my clan and now I will tell you of my clan's doujutsu the Sharingan " . The Sharingan is separated between stages. You have to get the first stage to unlock the next. But the Sharingan sometimes break people from the ways you unlock it. To unlock the first tomoe you have to feel sad so sad your eyes give you power. For the second tomoe you have to feel the lead to no longer continue in battle. For the third stage you have to depend on the eyes in battle. For the last stage Mangekyo Sharingan your closest friend have to die. Three of my closest friends died in a war that was not meant to be. My Father and my friends from birth. With Sharingan I can copy jutsu, fore see attacks, see chakra, and more things I'll get into later. " said Pain as he sat down done with his explanation.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:15 pm

"Thousands of years ago there was a princess who led a clan named the Otsutsuki clan by the name of Kaguya Otsutsuki. One day she ate a fruit from a tree that was not to be touched. When she ate the fruit she ended all wars on earth during her time and became known as the rabbit goddess. Years later she bore a pair of twins that resembled her. Hagaromo was the eldest twin who had horns patruding from his head like his mother. Hamura the exact same but younger. Each twin got a bloodline from there mother Hagaromo the Rinnegan a doujutsu that no one knows the powers of until they get the Rinnegan they self and read the Uchiha stone tablet in full. The youngest twin got the Byakugan that I like to call the all seeing eye. Kaguya was angry that her sons inherited her powers so she took on a transformation that came to be named the Juubi or the Ten Tails. Hagaromo and Hamura trained hard and defeated there mother. Hagaromo with the power of the rinnegan split his mother into 9 seperate life forms known as the nine tail beasts. The 10 tails vessel or empty carcass was transported to the moon as Hamura took the rest of the Otsutsuki clan to the moon to guard the carcass. Years later Hagaromo had a set of twins named Indra and Asura. Asura gained the sages life form and chakra while Indra gained the sages eyes that were on a lower level. Which was called the Sharingan. Asura and Indra were at there father's death bed when he asked them what they would do with they life. Hagaromo liked Asuras answer better so he gave him his will. Indra did not like this and forever hated Asura for what he gained from their father. That was what started the hatred between Senju and Uchiha. Indra and his decendents were known as the Uchiha and Asura and his defendants were known as the Senju. The senju also had distant cousins known as Uzumaki.  That is the story of my clan and now I will tell you of my clan's doujutsu the Sharingan. The Sharingan is separated between stages. You have to get the first stage to unlock the next. But the Sharingan sometimes break people from the ways you unlock it. To unlock the first tomoe you have to feel sad so sad your eyes give you power. For the second tomoe you have to feel the lead to no longer continue in battle. For the third stage you have to depend on the eyes in battle. For the last stage Mangekyo Sharingan your closest friend have to die. Three of my closest friends died in a war that was not meant to be. My Father and my friends from birth. With Sharingan I can copy jutsu, fore see attacks, see chakra, and more things I'll get into later.  “

The whole thing was long and boring and from where Arcanis sat very irrelavant to his question.  Then again the boy didn't have his mind for knowing the things that really matter.  He needed to do his own experiments.  “Rikaro, I need to do some experiments on your clan's eyes.  That may hold a key to bringing peace to the land.  I either need eyes from one of you clan members or else I will have to find some way of extracting the information I need from your eyes.”  Arcanis would touch Rikaro's back placing a FTG seal on it.

[spending 250 of my total so far to finish my Alchemist's skill.  will rewrite at the end of the topic.]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:44 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Pain nodded his head and said " Arcanis I will get you these eyes good bye until then " said Pain as he saluted to Arcanis and walked of towards the Uchiha compound to take a hot bath still having bruises on him from the spar. If this  Arcanis was legit the world would be a actual good place to live in  

Exit 

WC: 2333

Claiming 11 stats and Exploding Colluding Wave

Last edited by Rikaro on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 am

Arcanis would smile and dissipear from that dimension.  he had just acquired his first puzzle piece.  He was soon about to rule the entire board.  however he had to trap and remove some of the more powerful pieces or get them to side with him.all in all he was making large strides toward his end game.  He would soon lead his daughter back to the world they belonged in.He would one day look of the parapets of Camelot once more.

TWC 3005

3000 ryo

250 toward Alchemist's Skill

750 toward drunken fist.

2005 toward chains of fantasia
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse of the Uchiha   Curse of the Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Curse of the Uchiha
Page 1 of 1