Naruto Age of the Past
Suffering the first defeat..... IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Suffering the first defeat..... IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suffering the first defeat.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Suffering the first defeat..... Empty
PostSubject: Suffering the first defeat.....   Suffering the first defeat..... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Suffering defeat for the first time... 

Kaito was well known throughout the ranks of the Uchiha. For two years he grew stronger and stronger, training alone. This was Kaito's way of making sure that no one he loved ever met a fate like that. The boy could still remember it now. Sanosuke losing his life to the Senju. Things were much different now however. After so much fighting Kaito grew tired of it all, this wasn't what he wanted to keep doing. Perhaps there'd be a way to establish peace between every single clan. No, it didn't seem possible. There was so much bad blood between the Uchiha and Senju. It didn't seem possible at all. 

Kaito'd just sit alone in his tent; he was making his way to the top ranks, just behind his brother Jin, who became second in command behind Mao. This particular group of Uchiha, surviving warriors of the Nibishi battle, were dwindling in numbers. Disease and famine had taken out most of their proud warriors. They'd have to do something about their settlement because the land no longer gave resource. It was dry. Dead. The boy'd get up and leave his tent, wishing to speak with Mao. If nobody told him about their current situation they'd be doomed. Kaito had to say something. He made his way to the main tent that belonged to the leader, opening it. 

The Uchiha superior was laying on a small mat made of animal fur, two women at each side. Was this all he did? Instead of helping out those in need of assistance, here he was having some women please him. "If it isn't my boy Kaito. What do you need boy?" The boy looked to the side, avoiding any eye contact with the women. "Mao, our people need to move somewhere else. We cannot stay here much longer. If we do, we'll all perish." Mao did not want to hear it. The man immediately waved off the boy, "Boy, you are wise, but not wiser than me! Go! We shall indeed move, but to overtake the Senju settlement to the East!" 

Move to the East? To try an overtake the Senju settlement there? This was madness. Such an act would be considered suicide! Kaito knew it well that no one would survive that assualt. The way they were now, they'd surely die! "But-" He could not get more than one word in, Mao did not allow it. At this point he was getting aggrevated. "Leave the tent Kaito! You are beginning to annoy me...." How could a man lead like this? Kaito didn't know but he didn't question it either. As commanded, he left the tent. Outside he thought about something he could do to help the Uchiha. At least get some of them to go another way. He'd begin informing them of what Mao decided; The course of action they were going to take. To his dismay, a majority of the Uchiha did not want to go against it. If they were able to get a chance at killing off some Senju, they were going to do it. That's how they thought. 

Hatred had overcome their hearts. They were too deep in their feeling to even think of saving themselves. They were oblivious of their condition and how it'd affect them if they carried this out. It truly angered Kaito because he cared for his people. Kaito cared for them and did not want to seem them throw their lives away for nothing. There were plenty of other places that they could go. Why? Why did it have to be like this? He found himself thinking at his tent. Thinking of a way to change this. His brother Jin would end up walking up on him, "Kaito? What are you doing here?" He leaned in and sat beside his brother, roughing up his hair. Usually Kaito would laugh about it and play around with Jin, but this was not the time. And as smart as he was, Jin noticed. "Something troubles you brother? I know the look when I see it. What's wrong?" Kaito shook his head and looked into the distance. "Mao's judgement is clouded brother. He wishes to travel to the Senju settlement and overtake it. We're in no condition to do that." 

Jin smirked, looking in the opposite direction. Kaito's wisdom surpassed even his own, even though he was just three years younger. Incredible. The more Jin thought about it, he considered his brother to be a prodigy among these clanmembers gathered here. There was much potential in his younger brother and he knew that he'd do wonderous things in the future. "Brother, I understand you want to help....but we have no authority over him. We'll just have to comply. Maybe things might work out." Jin stood up and patted Kaito on the head, walking off. "I'll see you tomorrow morning brother! I'm off to get some sleep! Tomorrow's a big day." 

Kaito shook his head, unable to even get his brother on his side. Maybe he knew that it was pointless. And honestly, the more Kaito thought about it, it was indeed pointless trying to get them to change their route. Letting out a big sigh, he'd stand up and walk into his tent, laying down. "Sanosuke, maybe you would have been able to change their minds....." He closed his eyes, drifting off into deep sleep. If they were really going to go through with this he'd have to ready himself for tomorrow. The boy was uncertain if he'd come out of this one alive. 

--------------
TWC = 943/2000
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Suffering the first defeat.....   Suffering the first defeat..... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:45 am

"Wake up Kaito. Wake up."

Kaito tossed and turned in his sleep, sweating uncontrollably. The boy had been plagued by nightmares over the past years; ever since the death of Sanosuke. All of these casualties in the war and witnessing a majority of them had troubled the boy. At such an early age, he could not cope. He tightly held onto the blanket, turning over here and there. 

"Wake up! Wake up Kaito!"

This voice, it was very familiar to the boy! It was the voice of Sanosuke! Kaito was quite familiar with whoever it was calling him! Boy why couldn't he respond? As hard as he tried to yell back he could not get one peep out. He eventually rose from the mat, panting deeply. Sweat droplets rolled along his temple and onto his cheek, where it'd drop onto the mat. "What was that just now? Was that you Sanosuke?" Kaito uncovered himself and stood up. Today was the day of reckoning. They'd try to overtake a Senju settlement to the East, hoping to establish one of their own their and reap resources. But would it be successful? Not in the slightest, at least Kaito believed. The boy would proceed to dress himself and attach his armor, wrapping his forehead with the Uchiha band. He exited the tent to find that everyone else had already packed up. They were waiting for the boy. 

Mao chuckled and pointed to the boy, "Look what we have here! An Uchiha who did not want to take charge and overtake the Senju compound! A coward who did not want to take action against the very clan that killed his brother! Is there something you're not telling us? Are you working with those Senju dogs!? Tell me now and I shall end you here!" The man looked as intimidating as ever. He even drew his blade to add a little more dramatic effect. Yet, Kaito did not falter. The child stood his ground against the mad man and stared him in the eyes, "Mao, you are leading us to our deaths. Why would you head straight into enemy territory? Can't you see these people are dying already?"

In the crowd of soldiers were a few who looked ill. Some were even coughing out. It didn't take a dummy to see that some of the men who were present weren't one-hundred percent healthy. Did it mean that Kaito was right? Absolutely. But was Mao going to reconsider? No. The proud Uchiha would spit on the ground and flare his nostrils, turning to the East to begin his march. Nothing would stop him from going to the land. Nothing. At this point Kaito couldn't do anything. All that was left now was to hope that there'd be survivors. "Damn it!" Following behind Mao was Nigoku, a war hawk himself. Even he, Kaito's own blood, did not want to hear it! Jin, however, was still at his side. The bond between them would never be severed. "I'm sorry that things must be like this brother. But your word does not hold any power compared to Mao's. The others will listen to him. They only see a child speaking blasphemy. I'll protect you. I won't let you die. At least one of us must make it back to mother and father." 

Even through this tough times, Kaito was thankful to have his brother there with him. He made things so much easier for the boy. Not too many children at the age of seven go through these things. "I completely understand now. Sometimes in order for the people to learn, they must fail. Thank you brother for being here with me." The two smiled and walked off together, following behind the remaining Uchiha batallion. "Some day there will be peace in this world. I don't know if we'll find it now, but there will be peace. You and I will be strong enough to make it happen. And even if I die, you'll carry on our legacy....." 

The two brothers marched and marched. For two days straight everyone walked. Some of the weak Uchiha who were ill had died along the way, but a majority kept fighting. They'd make it to the end no matter what. Every single Uchiha ready to fight for a chance to live longer. To fight and exterminate their enemy. That is how they thought at this point; like ants ready to attack another colony. It pained Kaito that they'd act so savage. But if being defeated was the only way they'd learn, then so be it! 

At Sunrise the Uchiha reached the Eastern land, where the Senju settlement was located. They crossed over the large hillside to see an army awaiting them. It was the Senju clan. They seemed to be receiving aid from the Sarutobi clan as well. Mao stopped in his tracks and signaled for the small batallion to pause as well. "So you knew about us!?" Mao's blood boiled; he didn't know what grinded his gears more, the fact that they walked into a trap, or that Kaito was right. Yes, deep inside he knew that they weren't going to pull out with a victory. Not here today. The Senju and Sarutobi had no words for the mad Mao. With one signal they began storming towards the crowd of Uchiha. "You will not defeat me!!!!" Kaito stood in the back, ready to fight. He was ready for anything! At the front he could see flames spark up and water techniques clashing with the fire! The battle had begun! 

"Kaito! I love you! Be safe!" Jin hugged his younger brother before running into the fray. Bodies were sent flying and projectiles were coming in from everywhere. Kaito moved in himself, cutting through some of the Senju. As much as he hated this, he could not let himself die. Rather than killing the Senju, he'd cut their limbs to simply keep the from moving. He sped through the fighting crowd slicing here and there until a jet stream of water hit him directly on the chest plate. "Ugh!" The boy was sent flying back! When he hit the ground he stood up to see his challenger. It was a famous Senju warrior, Batorama. 

Standing firmly, he watched the boy get up. "You made a big mistake coming here Uchiha scum!" Just great! Kaito was in for one if he had to fight this guy. He was unsure he was going to come out alive but he'd try anyways! "I don't want to fight you...." Batorama chuckled and scratched his head. He couldn't believe that an Uchiha was backing down from a fight. "Not only are you a scum, but you're also a coward!" At that moment he used Shunshin to appear at Kaito's side, sending elbow into his neck. The boy was hit and sent to the floor where Batorama would follow up with a heel smash. Fortunately, Kaito was able to block against it using his forearms but boy did it hurt. 

The young Uchiha pushed off and sent Batorama upwards, where he'd perform a backflip and land on his two feet. Once Kaito stood up again he was speed blitzed again, this time taking several shots to the rib and then kicked. He dropped his katana and flew into the ground, unable to stand up right away. What could he possibly do against him? How would he even get a hit? Kaito struggled up and ran at the Senju, only to be thrown back onto the ground. "You're so weak it's not even funny!!! Who are you!? Are you even an Uchiha." The taunting was getting to the boy. Oh yes, he was feeling it. Now he wanted to punch this guy's face in. Kaito activated his Sharingan, except, this time another tomoe had grown in. Batorama looked puzzled at first, noticing the change. This was the perfect chance for Kaito to attack, which he did! The boy lunged at him and socked in him dead in the face. Batorama staggered back and was met with a kick to his side afterwards.

"What the!?" The Senju was bewildered by the increase in energy. Every time he tried to hit Kaito he'd be avoided and countered, as if the boy could see his every move! It was getting to Batorama! He drew a kunai and stabbed at the boy when he couldn't take anymore. Wrong move. His movement was forseen by Kaito, he was able to duck under and draw his own kunai, sending it into Batorama's side. Kaito stood there, plunging it in. Other Senju quickly took notice and hurried to aid Kaito, in which the boy would turn and run off. There was no hope here! His brotheren had been defeated. Kaito had to make sure that he survived! While running he could see the countless Uchiha being slaughtered. Although he had new eyes, they wouldn't be of any help against this many Senju. 

Like a coward he fled. He fled into the distance hoping that he'd make it home.......

Several days had gone by. Kaito had been running and running for his life, clothes ragged, smothered in smoke and dirt, blood stained clothes; the boy was a mess. Pure will had driven him to continue running. To push forward until he made it back to his small village. Not too far from his current location, he spotted his home village in the distance. The boy couldn't believe that he had made it! Happiness overfilled him that he even began crying! "Mama! Papa! Mama!!! Papa!!! I'm here!!! I'm home!!" Kaito ran into the Uchiha filled village and dropped onto his knees. Bystanders watched the boy but did not seem to be happy to see him. It confused Kaito. 

The door to his house slolwy opened. From it walked out a very large man, fierce looking. It was Nigoku, his father. From behind walked out Kaska. On their face was a look of disappointment. "Papa? Mama? What's wrong? Why is everyone staring at me like this?" Without a word, Nigoku brought his back and slapped the boy across the face, sending him back. Kaito couldn't believe what had just happened. Why would his father do such a thing? "Mao sent us a message through a hawk four days ago. How he was leading his men into battle. You did not agree with him? You questioned him? Almost as if you were concerned about the Senju. You care for them?" The boy held his cheek and looked up at his father, beginning to cry. "I care about peace! I only tried to save them!" 

Kaito's words were just beginning to annoy Nigoku at this point. He kicked the boy, already having heard enough. "I don't want to see your face!!! You disgrace me! You disgrace this village!! You disgrace your clan!!! Leave now! You filthy child! Leave before I destroy you!" Kaito  hysterically cried, getting up and running off. He passed through the gates and turned back, his Sharingan activated. From now on he'd have to survive on his own. Rely on his own power. On his occular prowess. The two tomoe spun into three before he turned around and ran off, never to be seen again.....
----------

TWC = (934 + 1876 = 2810)
Second and Third Tomoe unlocked

Last edited by Kaito Uchiha on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Suffering the first defeat.....   Suffering the first defeat..... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:18 am

Suffering the first defeat..... Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Suffering the first defeat.....   Suffering the first defeat..... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:57 am

reapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffering the first defeat.....   Suffering the first defeat..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Suffering the first defeat.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Forests-
Jump to: