Naruto Age of the Past
A cold world..... IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A cold world..... IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cold world.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: A cold world.....   A cold world..... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:26 pm

It's been ten years since that day. The dreadful day that Kaito had been casted from his village, his very own home. Ever since then, he had been wandering the lands of the world, learning, absorbing everything that he possibly could. It's safe to say that since he has changed. At seventeen years of age, he has become a powerful shinobi, yet, he remains silent. Kaito remains in the shadows of the world, specifically the forests of the Fire Country, watching the world. To this day he still learns through experiences but he mainly makes a living helping others. 

Today we find him in a small village settlement deep in the forest, not too far from Tanzaku. The people of the village have been living in fear for many years. Apparently, a clan, the Inuzuka to be exact, have been raiding the village periodically. According to the village head they are savages that lead packs of wolf demons. Monsters that howl in the moonlight. Whether this is a figment of the head's imagination or the horrible truth remains a mystery. But that's what Kaito is here to find out......

Clad in his black gi, with the signature poncho, our hero walked through the dense forest; listening to the sounds of the willdlife. It was like music to the boy's ears. Truthfully, he'd rather listen to the animals than listen to people. They were always so relaxing. He finally came to a massive obelisk. It looked aged, covered in vines and moss. How old was this place? There was a sudden rustle coming from the thickett. Basic instinct had sent Kaito into defense mod, where he'd reach into his weapon pouch to grab a hold of a kunai. 

"I know you're there. You don't have to hide from me." From the thickett walked a small little girl. She didn't appear to be a threat. In fact, she looked to be one of the tribe villagers. Innocent. Her two green eyes looked up at the young shinobi as he stood there, slowly releasing his grip on the kunai. "Hello there little one." Curious, she looked curious. She was unable to find her wording. Kaito was something alien to her. Never did they get outsiders in these parts of the forest. "I'm not a little one! Hmph! My name's Kiki!" 

Kaito smiled; he offered her his hand, hoping that she'd shake it. "I apologize Kiki. My name's Kaito. Our names both start with Ks."  There was a momentary silence. She pouted and looked to the side, crossing her arms. Every now and then she'd look at Kaito from the corner of her eye. Eventually, she gave in and shook his hand, quickly taking it back afterwards. "Are you here to help us with our problem? Those bad little doggies keep hurting...keep hurting us. No one comes to help us!"

That basically confirmed the stories. These people were being plagued by the Inuzuka. Kaito's guess was that they were rogues. Had to be the case. "In that case, I'm here to help. You let me know where your village is so I can speak to your leader." Kaito was willing to help these people. It must be a nightmare dealing with rogue Inuzuka, and by the looks of it, these people did not know how to defend themselves. If they ever were going to get out of this, he'd have to lend a hand. "You'll help!? Oh thank you! Thank you! You are officially Kiki's friend!" The small girl held onto Kaito's hand and pulled him in the direction from which she came.

She led Kaito through the forest until they came to a massive wooden barricade. Was this their defense against the Inuzuka? Atop of the barricade were small stations where warriors were positioned, armed with both and arrows. "Who goes there!?" The men quickly drew their bows and readied their arrows, aiming at Kaito. They were quick to fire upon any threat, that included Kaito if he showed any sign of malice. Kiki would move in front of Kaito to stop them, "No! No! You cannot hurt Kaito! Kaito here to help us!" 

Kaito stood behind Kiki, aware that he was being aimed at. The men would lower their arrows. If Kiki trusted him, they would as well! "Open the gates! He is friend!!" Like that, the barricade gate opened. Kiki continued to pull Kaito into the village the minute it did. "Meet my people!" The village was well built. There weren't much warriors though, which may have been why they couldn't properly defend against attacks. 

These people looked like hunters, farmers, fishermen, but not warriors. From one of the main huts walked an elderly man. He was robed and looked like he was the leader of the village. "Greetings friend! Greetings! Have you come to help us? To save us from the Demons of the Night?" By now everyone had gathered around to listen in. Kaito remained quiet for a minute, taking everything in. "I am. I am Kaito Uchiha. I understand that you people are in need of help. I'll be that help." 

--------------

TWC = 854/5500
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold world.....   A cold world..... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 pm

The villagers cheered! Finally, they had found some hope! With Kaito here they'd be able to fend off the Inuzuka. The elderly man walked up to Kaito, offering to give him a hug. Yea, it was a bit awkward, but he was willing to accept. The boy opened his arms and embraced the man with a hug, gaining himself more applause. "Oh my boy! You will do us some good here! I thank you! We've been harrassed for so long here! I was starting to doubt that we'd ever see freedom again." Tears streamed from the corners of the man's eyes as he explained the situation to Kaito. Looking into his eyes, he could see the pain. This was actually real. "Don't thank me yet. I haven't showed those Inuzuka up!" Kaito broke away from the man and looked down at Kiki, who was tugging at his poncho. "Thank you so much Kaito!" She also hugged the boy, showing her grattitude. Everyone seemed to welcome the boy with big smiles. They looked at him as if he were their savior. 

Celebrations had begun! The people were preparing the finest meals for Kaito, treating him like he was royalty. From the highest point watched the elder, all smiles. Without a doubt, he felt like Kaito could free his people from the jaws of the wolves. From the monsters of the night. The same savages that kidnapped more than seven children, raped countless if women and murdered over hundreds. "This boy, I wonder what Kiki sees in him....." From the shadow stepped a large muscular man, the village's greatest warrior, Tibo. The man watched over the village from, Heihachi's main hut, mainly keeping an eye on Kaito. "I don't know, but I cannot see it. He doesn't seem to be that much older than her." There was much doubt in Tibo; he was naturally a doubter. If he could not get the job done, what made this boy think he'd be able to do it? That's how he thought. 

Below, festivities continued. There was music and dancing. Kaito seated himself away from the main crowd, watching them. Unsurprisingly, Kiki was seated beside him watching along. "Where are you from?" She turned to the boy, "I'm from a distant land. I currently travel the world, however, learning from everything and everyone. I hope to know all the secrets of the shinobi world." Upon hearing that her eyes widened. Kaito failed to realize it as he drank from his mug, but when he did, he blushed. "Does that mean, you're a ninja???" Kiki moved closer, intrigued by the boy. Kaito's cheeks would only turn into tomatoes. "I-uh.....yeah.....I'm a ninja." He smiled, turning to the dancing that was going on around the fire. Heat from the flames had sent the girl dozing off, where she'd lean on his shoulder. What a night it had been.

"She must be falling for him. Looks like he beat you to it Tibo." Heihachi chuckled in his seat, leaning back to get into a more comfortable position. Tibo on the other had been hit by the green eyed beast. For the first time in his life he felt jealous. Thinking about was quite sickening. How could an outsider randomly appear and capture Kiki's heart? It didn't make sense. ".......I don't like him; nor do I trust him." The champion of the village slowly turned around and walked to his quarters, "We'll see what he's made out of tomorrow, when the wolves come." Just like that he had left old man Heihachi. Tomorrow would be the day.......

-----------------------------

TWC = (854 + 599 = 1453)
1453/5500
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold world.....   A cold world..... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:44 am

Day Two: The Savage Wolves!

Daylight had creeped up on the small village. The early birds were out tending to their crops, children were playing around. It looked peaceful. Kaito found himself in a small hut, laying on a fur mat. He sat up, scratching his head and noticing that he had been unclothed, well, only the top portion. Everything else was still in tact. "Where am I?" He looked around the small space, spotting his gi top, the poncho, his fishnet shirt, and his head bandage. Someone had stripped him in his sleep. But who? Who would possibly do this to him? And worse, why couldn't he remember anything. He decided to lay back again, staring into space. 

There was a bit of movement to his left side, and then a moan. It sounded feminine! Kaito quickly jumped up, startled by the sound. He found Kiki laying down in nothing but her under garment, grabbing onto the cover. The boy covered his eyes, out of respect, and stepped out of the hut. "Oh my goodness....." He walked back and through the entrance, bumping into Tibo's massive body. "I'm sorry about that." Tibo looked down at the boy, just to give you an idea of how huge the giant was. "You better watch yourself." The giant walked away from Kaito. It was obvious that he did not like him. Didn't know why, but he just didn't. 

The boy shook his head and walked off to explor the small settlement. He intended to do that yesterday but he never got the chance. Kaito wandered around aimlessly, greeting some of the villagers that crossed his path. Everyone was so friendly here, it was scary. Were they really even being attacked? For a village that was constantly attacked by what they called "Wolf Demons", they were very calm. It could have been that they were overly optimistic. That may have been it. If so, then these people had much courage; it was so admirable. "Incredible." The boy stood at the center of the village, taking in the scenery and architectural design. A familiar voice called out to the boy from the distance. Kiki. "Hey Kaito! Kaito! You left me back there!" 

She caught up to her him and jumped onto him, where he'd catch her. "Uh...Hey Kiki..." Kiki wrapped onto him and hugged tightly, resting her head on his shoulder. "I took you to my hut last night! You fell asleep! So I took you in!" Kaito blushed deeply; boy was she getting to him. When she let go he scratched his head in embarrassment. Other villagers gathered to watch the two. Some even called out to them, calling them "love birds." Never before in his life had been the center of attention like this. Kaito actually felt uncomfortable, but at the same time, he liked this. Was he developing feelings for Kiki? Possibly. 

Coming to this village was changing his life. Maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad after all. There really wasn't anything for him. He had no home. He had no friends. Without these people here he'd be alone. The Uchiha walked away from the crowd, followed by Kiki, who would pass him. She'd grab his hand and pull him, taking him away from everyone else. "Where are we going?" No response. Wherever she was taking him, she wouldn't spoil it. He was brought outside the village, taken to a hidden cave. Inside was a weak glow coming from the inner walls. It was so beautiful. "Where are we?" She turned around and placed a finger on his lips, pointing to the wall with her free hand. 

Kaito slightly turned his head, realizing that the glow came from butterflies. They seemed to be producing a bioluminescent light from their wings. Incredible how such a thing could exist in this world; how such a beauty could be hidden within the forests of this land. Who knew how many other things there were to be found. "We call this the Butterfly Cave. Isn't it beautiful?" She stared into his eyes, leaning it towards him. "Yeah, like you."  The two grew closer and kissed, the butterflies flying off, which added dramatic effect. 

-------------

TWC = (1453 + 708 = 2156)
2156/5500
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold world.....   A cold world..... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:06 pm

"Kaito! Why don't you stay with us? You can be here with us. Everybody loves you in the village, well, except for Tibo! But he doesn't matter! Stay with us please! I-I think I'm falling for you." Kaito couldn't believe what he had heard coming from her. They were exactly the same feelings he held towards her. Again, this was a feeling he had not felt before. Thinking of it, he never had a significant other in his life. Wandering the world did come with meeting many women, but she was special. She was not like the other women. Not like the other girls. Kiki rested her head on his chest, holding him tighter. "Kaito. I just feel so different when you're here with me. Before you came I always felt distant from the others. I'd always leave my village to wander the forest. To take in everything from my environment. That's when I found you Kaito." Kaito smiled softly. They indeed had many similarities. It'd make it easier for them to bond with each other. Perhaps they were truly meant to be. Perhaps it was no coincidence.

He slid his fingers through her white hair and held her close. "Kiki, you don't have to tell me more. Ever since I saw you I felt some relation. Something I can say I never experienced in my entire life. As I got to know you that feeling became much stronger. You literally changed me Kiki and I do believe that fate brought us together. So I have decided to stay here with you. To stay here with you and protect you from anything and anyone who tries to harm you." She looked up at Kaito with a smile, blushing a deep red from the happiness. Kaito smiled back down at her and they both leaned in to kiss again. There was romance in the Butterfly Cave today. An unexpecting chapter in Kaito's life would begin, but would it end well?

An applause from outside of the cave echoed through the glowing cavern. It alarmed both Kaito and Kiki; had they been followed? "Kiki, stay here. We may have been followed here by someone." Kaito'd break away from her and head back to the cavemouth. At the entrance there was a large figure, although the light from outside had made it difficult to see who it was. "Who goes there?" The massive figured stepped into the cave, revealing himself to be none other than Tibo. He walked up to Kaito, standing directly before him. Kaito was undoubtly dwarfed by the barbaric warrior, but he believed that he was stronger by a large margin. "I like you Kaito. I an twice your size, yet you do not show me any sign of fear or cowardice when I stand before you. Just how powerful are you?" The man grinned and leaned down to stare the boy in his face. Kaito's facial expression remained calm. "Powerful enough to save the village from whatever is plaguing them. To save Kiki." Tibo wasn't an idiot, which was a stereotypical trait associated with giants like him. He knew what he truly wanted to protect and what was going on between him and Kiki. It was so obvious.

Just knowing that angered him. Jealousy would aid in his transition to darkness. "Kiki. Kiki. So that's what it's all about!? You and her!? I bet she's in there now. That she was pleasing your sexual desires! You are lucky that the village acknowledges you! I would have torn your head off the moment I saw her with you." At this point there was no telling what Tibo would do. Attack Kaito out of anger, or storm in and find Kiki. Kaito'd have to be prepared for anything. But from the inner cave yelled the girl, who had been listening the entire time. "You think I'd be pleasing him? Satisfying his sexual desires? Is that what you want from me? Is that why you "love" me and want me to be your mate? Never! You are a monster Tibo! I do not love you! I never will! I love Kaito!" Kiki struck him a look that he'd never forget. A look that grinded his innerds and had him fuming from his ears and nose. Tibo would surely try and do something now, "You bitch!!!!!"

The massive warrior stepped forward with power, moving in to teach Kiki a lesson. Never had been disrespected like that and he wouldn't take it from a fifteen year old girl like herself! To him, she was nothing but a potential mate that'd be used for sex and to impregnate, like most of the women in the village. Kaito also saw the inner darkness in his heart, he didn't like it. The Uchiha set out his arm to stop the giant warrior, causing him to raise his arm and attempt to slap Kaito out of the way. But when Tibo looked down at the boy, he looked down into eyes he'd never seen. A fear like no other was put into his heart when his eyes crossed Kaito's. The Sharingan peered into his very soul. Tibo immediately stopped and stepped back. "Your eyes....You are an Uchiha...." Tibo knew that he'd stand no chance against the boy, especially against a mature three tomoe. The man turned around and quickly left the cave. Kiki didn't understand what was going on but she enjoyed every moment. "Kaito! That was amazing! You showed Tibo!"

His crimson orbs would return to their original onyx form. He'd look at Kiki and smile, "I guess I did huh? We should get out of here and head back to the village don't you think?"  Kaito returned to the girl, holding her. She'd look into the boy's eyes, trying to see what Tibo saw. Instead of the terror that awakened and evolved his Doujutsu, she saw something else. A benevolent, tranquil, soul. One that did not reek of malice, a soul as white as snow. "Kaito....I love you." Those words had hit Kaito. It was official, this was meant to be. And that feeling was definitely mutual. "I love you too Kiki." They'd both kiss again, this time making it onto the floor. Yes, they were young but young in love.

Kiki had begun undressing the boy, kissing him on his neck. Before she can make it to the bottom the sound of the village horn alarmed her. "That's the village horn!!!! Something's wrong!!!" She quickly jumped onto her feet and sprinted out of the cave. Kaito would put his shirt back on and run after her. What could it be!? "Kiki! Wait, it's not safe! The Wolf Demons may be there!"

---------------

TWC = (2156 + 1141 = 3297)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold world.....   A cold world..... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Not good! Kiki was letting her instinct take over. She was acting blindly; not even thinking about the possible dangers that may await ahead. Kaito was on pursuit! Although he was undoubtly faster than the girl, she knew this forest better than him. He didn't have enough time to map out the area so he found himself lost. In every possible direction there was forest. It didn't help that these people didn't have any chakra signature. He would have been able to sense her and track her down. "Kiki! Where are you!?" Kaito desperately looked around for any sign, but it was to no avail. And it things couldn't get any worse; dark clouds were slowly covering the forest. How could it go from such a nice day, where everything had been going well, to something like this?

There was a loud bang in the distance, sending a flock of birds flying off. That must have been where the village was! Kaito immediately ran in the direction of the source, of where the flock came from. Adrenaline was running off the charts as he jumped from tree branch to tree branch. "Please be okay! Please be okay!" The more he ran the more he noticed that the village was nowhere in sight! What was left behind was a small canister. A white smoke was leaking from the metal. Kaito jumped down from the branch, landing beside the small canister. He picked it up from the ground, beginning to inspect the object. "Why is this here?" That's when it hit him! It seemed a bit odd for this to be here, considering it was shinobi equipment. How could something like this end up here? Kaito's face turned white. Had this been a distraction? "No....."

Far off to the East there was a dark smoke rising. Smoke. That must have been where the village was! Whoever set this up had the intention of throwing the boy off. "........Kiki." Kaito quickly darted off in the direction of the fire. The only thing that crossed through his mind was the idea of Kiki being harmed by anyone, or worse, her being killed. Kaito wouldn't be able to cope with her death. No, he wouldn't. He needed her the same way she needed him. As he grew closer to the smoke he could smell it. It was the smell of the burning wood and possibly bodies. This wasn't good at all.

When he jumped onto another tree a kunai had been thrown from his left. Kaito was able to avoid being hit by ducking his head to the right. He stopped on one branch, looking towards the direction from which it came. Standing there was a beastly looking man clad in a gray armor, fur lined around the collar. With him was a ferocious looking wolf, foaming from the mouth and showing its full case of teeth. So this was one of the savages that was attacking the village? As Kaito predicted, it was an Inuzuka. "Why are you doing this?" The Inuzuka grinned, showing his elongated canines. "It's the boss' will...Kill him Kiva!" Kivat snarled and ran straight at the boy, lunging at him when it was close enough. Kaito quickly activated his Sharingan, staring he dog in its eye when it was close enough. The beast was put into a hypnosis in the air, unable to move. It went limp and fell down, breaking through branches until it hit the floor.

The Inuzuka was shocked, his eyes on his companion who had possibly fell to its death. "You son of a bitch!!!! What have you done!?" His eyes returned to Kaito's location, only to find that the Uchiha was no longer there! The boy stood behind him. "You are too slow." Delivering a cross chop to the man's neck, the Inuzuka savage was knocked out upon contact. Much like his companion, he collapsed, falling through the branches until he hit the floor. Kaito would continue to move forward towards the fire. Whatever obstacle he'd find in his way, he'd deal with it. Nothing was going to stop him from finding Kiki. "Don't worry Kiki. I'm going to find you!" He kicked it up, fastening his pace.

When he finally arrived at the village he stopped. Kaito could not believe what he was seeing. There were flames engulfing everything. The large gate had been destroyed, the huts that lined along the trees above were on fire, even bodies were scattered left to burn to a cinder. In the center was the village elder, tied to wooden stake. ".....Ugh.....Kaito, where-where were you? You must save Ki-" A spear, that's tip was set aflame, flew in from the elder's side. It pierced into his rib, setting him on fire. If the spear didn't kill him then the burning would. "No...." Above, standing atop one of the branches was Tibo, grinning. It didn't take Kaito long to figure out that Tibo was a traitor. He had something to do with this and his face said it all! "Tibo! What is going on here?" Kaito looked up at the man, his face displaying anger. "Kaito, my boy. The Uchiha who so happened to find his way to our village. You see, when things are going your way, you have to take certain measures. You have to do things; bad things."

From the flames walked out two shinobi, two Inuzuka, both of them accompanied by rabid-looking dogs. They were chuckling to themselves, ready to attack the boy as he stood there. And then there was a dark shadow directly ahead of Kaito. Someone else walked out of the flames, a man covered in dark gray armor, fur lined at the collar. He carried a black cape with a wolf symbol. His face was concealed by a helmet that looked much like a wolf's face. Jumping from the flames along with him was a large wolf, a scar running down the right eye. In his right hand was a large steak, Kiki hanging from the top, body smothered in black dirt and dust.  The tip of the stake pierced her shirt and kept her there. "Kiki!!! Let her go!" Tibo grinned and jumped down from the branch, landing at the center. "Do you actually think we'll let her go? She will be mine once they take care of you! You will taken care of by these "Demon Wolves" and they will receive their compensation. You die here Uchiha scum." Tibo gestured for the Inuzuka to begin their attack. They'd turn to each other and looked at the leader of the savages, where he'd nod. Instead of attacking the Uchiha, the rabid dogs ran at Tibo, catching him offguard. They'd lunge in and bite onto him, beginning to tear him apart.

"You do not command me." The leader slowly stepped forward, holing Kiki on the stake. "I understand that you love this girl Uchiha. I have also been informed by this coward who died before you that you have a matured Sharingan. Show me the power that makes the Uchiha one of the most feared clans in our world today. I wish to see it." He motioned for the two Inuzuka men to attack Kaito. What would he do?

---------------

TWC = (3297 + 1210 = 4507)
4507/5500
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold world.....   A cold world..... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:30 am

So it begun; the battle of the forest. All of the generated heat from the fire had pulled in the darkened rain clouds. In fact, drops of water began falling as soon as the first Inuzuka shinobi took his first step. He rushed in to attack Kaito, sending a kick at him while his dog followed behind. The Uchiha found his moves to be a little sloppy, wild-like, but sloppy. It was way too easy to trace his moves with the Sharingan. Kaito blocked the kick using his arm, grabbing it with the other hand and then tossing him back towards the attacking dog. He collided with the canine, which sent them both back. Following up was the other Inuzuka, who carried some resemblance to the first one, maybe they were twins. Instead of going in with a kick he'd swipe at Kaito with his claws. The dog that partnered with him would circle around and lunge at Kaito from the side, it's jaws open and ready to snap onto his arm. 

Both of them moved slow through Kaito's eyes. The Sharingan tracked everything before them. He quickly drew a kunai from his equipment pouch, matching the Inuzuka's attack with a swipe of his own. When the metal clashed with the Inuzuka's nails sparks flew! The boy'd jump back and allow the dog to pass by, missing its snap! He managed to get away from that one but they were far from done! The first two quickly sprinted towards the boy, crossing paths to throw him off. Then the other two used their Fang Over Fang technique to combine their drilling attack and hit Kaito. A foolish move would be used to attack the other two. When the first Inuzuka and his dog reached Kaito they both jumped at him, ready to claw the Uchiha. Behind them followed the drill, ready to smack into Kaito. To avoid the first two, Kaito jumped over them, placing his hands on the Inuzuka's head and the dog's too. In order to propel himself upwards he pushed off of them both, sending them down into the path of the drill-like attack. Both of them were hit and sent into a burning tree, where it'd collapse. 

That managed to take care of the first two. The other two were still in it, and angry. They'd step out of the debris, clothes ripped. Both of them seemed bloodlusted and enraged. Kaito didn't blame them, but he would not let them go so easily. "You made the wrong decision of attacking me." Letting out their battle cries, they both howled and used their own Fang Over Fang techniques to attack the boy. Did they not learn? Kaito would use their own attack to defeat them. Since they blindly attacked, Kaito performed a set of hand seals, inhaling the warm air. From his mouth he expelled a large volume of flame that would form into a massive fireball. The two Inuzuka wouldn't feel the heat rise because of all the surrounding fire. They'd drill into the massive fireball, burning into nothing in the center of it. It'd continue traveling, fed by the organic matter consumed, and would hit the tree. Already, four savages had been taken out. Usually, he wouldn't go for a kill, but they had it coming. "Just give me the girl. You stand no chance against me here. Pretty soon, this part of the forest will be reduced to nothingness." The rain picked up. Now it was pouring down on the three. There wouldn't be much of this part of the forest, but at least the fire wouldn't spread throughout the surrounding area. 

The leader of the "Demon Wolves" had seen enough. Instead of being afraid he seemed to enjoy this. It'd be a challenge for him. The man drove the stake into the mud, leaving the girl to dangle in the rain. She was still unconscious. He'd then remove the helmet from his head and toss it aside, revealing his face. The man carried a goatee and a large scar on his left eye, opposite to his wolf's. The eye was also all white, damaged from battle. "You are a worthy opponent. I expected no less from an Uchiha. But you aren't strong enough. You will die here. I like to torture my victims, but I cannot do that to you. You are too strong for that. What I'll do is torture you even in death. Where you cannot resist or fight back. You'll watch from the Pure World as I defile this girl. As I rape her and make her the mother of my child...." Kaito trembled in anger, clenching his fist. These words were sickening; pure evil. There's no way he'd let him do that to Kiki. "When she gives birth to my child, I'll feed her to Tsume here. Since I won't need her anymore. You'll-" Kaito would not let him finish that. No way. That was too much for his ears. He wasn't here to listen to some complete shit. He was here to save his friend; his lover. 

"Enough.....I've had enough of your rambling. You die today you monster." Kaito removed the pancho. In order to be more fluid and agile, he liked to battle in his undergear, the Gi. Using the same kunai as before, he'd flip it to use backhanded. "My name's Akira. Enough of the talking though, time to finish you." Akira would run at Kaito, Tsume following behind him. Instead of just waiting to defend or counter, Kaito would run in as well. When they got close they clashed! The kunai pressed against the giant claws. Upon impact, Kaito tried to jump back, but Akira would not allow it. The Inuzuka reached out with his hand and grabbed the Gi, pulling the boy closer. From underneath the giant Inuzuka came Tsume, biting at Kaito's leg. Fortunately, he was able to move it in time but the teeth scraped against his leg, slicing it open. 

To escape his clutches he headbutted the Inuzuka, following up with a punch to his face. Tsume went for another bite but was easily repelled when Kaito kicked him dead in the face. The two foes were sent back, allowing Kaito to distance himself. Blood seeped from the wound on his leg but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Akira recollected himself and ordered Tsume to position himself behind the Uchiha. From his nose dripped blood. After a staredown the two enemies attacked again. Akira ran at Kaito from the front and Tsume ran from behind. "Now Tsume!" On his path he used the Fang Over Fang to drill towards the boy. Now he expected this from the wolf behind him, so he jumped up to let them collide. Oh was he wrong. Tsume had transformed into Akira used Man Beast Clone, and jumped over the drill as well, grabbing Kaito from the back and holding him. The wolf would turn Kaito in the air. Akira made a u-turn, drilling back towards the held boy. Excellent tactic carried out by these two! But not good enough! 

Using substitution, Kaito replaced himself with a log. The drill would hit the piece of wood, shattering it, and proceed to drill into Tsume. Akira would halt to avoid further injury, and hold onto Tsume so he wouldn't get sent flying. "Damn you you Uchiha shit! Forgive me for that Tsume!" The boy would drop from the burning trees, landing in between them both. He'd slash the injured wolf across the face and quickly spin, slashing Akira's leg before sending a kick directly at his chest. Kaito was besting them in Taijutsu. They wouldn't be able to beat him like this. Dropping into the mud, Akira would lose his temper! He'd get up and motion for Tsume to drop back to his side. Kaito'd just stand there watching, waiting for whatever they had. 

They'd both position themselves on top of each other, where a huge cloud of smoke would blanket them. In their position was a massive two-headed beast! Growling and salivating, it snarled at the boy. What technique was this? He did not know. They'd use a larger form of Fang Over Fang to destroy everthing in sight. Trees would topple over and everything! Kaito would get away but it was no easy task. He moved through the trees, avoiding their attacks. But he made sure to keep an eye on Kiki, who remained on conscious. He took shelter on a branch that was not reached by the fire, scanning the area for any sign of the monster. 

Akira wasn't a fool. Using Kaito's blood, he tracked him down and even thought he cornered him. From behind the beast lunged, both heads with their jaws open to clamp onto the boy and rip him apart. The Uchiha was able to sense them, back-flipping over them and landing on their back, where he'd drive his kunai into the neck of the beast. After letting out a cry the smoke returned, blinding Kaito. The boy'd fall down, breaking through branches, and land into the mud. "Ugh!" He'd slowly get up to see Akira laying in the mud, the kunai driven into the back of his neck. There was yelling coming from afar, Kiki's position! She had awakened! "Kiki? Kiki! I'm coming for you!" 

Gasping for air, he managed to get a feint whistle out before blood blocked his airway. Kaito'd get up and walk by the dying Akira, who choked on his blood. Not even a single look from Kaito. The boy had nothing to do with the man. Nor did he have any particular look for him. He walked in the direction of her yelling, "Kaito! Kaito! Where are you!? Kaito!!! Kaito!!!! I love yo-" Just like that the yelling stopped. There was nothing but the sound of rain. "Kiki? I'm coming!!" The boy paused before running in the direction of the yelling. When he came to the center he stopped, looking in horror. He dropped to the mud. 

Directly in front of him was Tsume, the wolf that had fought alongside Akira. In his jaws was Kiki's neck. An eye for an eye they'd say. The beast's teeth were lodged into her throat, killing her instantly. Blood leaked from her gaping mouth as she was held motionless, her body dangling. Kaito could not handle the sight, he closed his eyes, tears beginning to leak out the corner of his eyes. "No!!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!! Kiki!!!!!!" He opened his eyes to reveal evolved eyes; the Mangekyou Sharingan. In a fit of rage he ran at the beast, where it'd release the girl and lunge at the boy. He managed to catch the wolf's mouth, one hand on the top of it's snout, the other holding the bottom. Kaito did not worry about being punctured by the teeth. With every strength in his body he'd snap the beast's neck and pull back its jaws.

Dropping the body, he'd run to Kiki's lifeless body and hold her in his arms. She was gone. Kaito would mourn her death, crying for her. His only chance for change in life, for a girl, a significant other, was lost. And because of it, his eyes reflected his pain, as they have always done......

---------------

TWC = (4507 + 1916 = 6423)
Mangekyou Sharingan unlocked
6423/5500
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold world.....   A cold world..... EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:20 am

A cold world..... Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A cold world..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold world.....   A cold world..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A cold world.....
Page 1 of 1