Naruto Age of the Past
Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) Empty
PostSubject: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:04 pm

To his right Gawain could hear the crashing of the mighty ocean. To his left there was the gentle whispering of the forest. He could smell the salty scent of sea mist wafting up from the ocean side. He was walking just before the edge of a sea cliff. The sheer drop lead to a one hundred foot plundge straight into the ocean. It was a bit of a risk considering his precious cargo, but he wasn't too scared. He was a tough guy and could take whatever the world would throw at him. Plus he just liked the ocean, and being neared it calmed his boiling blood.

Upon his body he could feel the weight of the princess upon his shoulders. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and was sleeping peacefully on him like a sloth. She was perfectly at peace with her place in the world, as any princess should be. Today was just another step on their whirlwind adventure. She was resting peacefully, but Gawain was moving a tad nervously.

There had been a thumbing for the last several miles. As if there was some large creature moving about further into the Forest. It was big whatever it was, and no doubt scary. Gawain had no interest in fighting whatever it was. Not because he feared he couldn't handle it, but because The princess was sleeping and he didn't want to wake her up.

Still that may have been inevitable. The thumbing was coming closer and closer. Gawain feared that any minute now he'd be forced to awaken the princess to make sure she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:13 pm

"Run run run run run run!" Yin shouted as Belin sprinted through the thick jungle covering.

"For once I agree with her!" Yang shouted out of breath. Wait he was a spirit, he didn't even breath. He wasn't even running! He was just sitting on Belin's shoulder! What sort of game was he playing here?

Belin was the one actually out of breath as he blitzed through the greenery. "Well to tell you the truth I wasn't planning on doing anything else!" There he'd been minding his own business camped out in the forest when all of the sudden. All of the sudden. As in Wooosh! Bam! Up in his krump without a moment's notice. A thunder storm flew in like a V2 missile straight out of hell and over head. And that stuff wasn't even high in the sky either. It was like, straight over the canopy clouds, you know... supernatural stuff. Belin that that perhaps it was punishment for playing around with spirits once too often.

Now he was running for his ever loving life! He burst out through the canopy an ran straight into... Well he felt like a statue. But he was a real life dude. Carrying something pink on his back. He didn't really have time to notice because  his collision with them had caused the three of them to fall over the side of the cliff! Oh nooooooooooo!

"I told you we could have turned left at the fork in the road." Yin would sigh as she travled off the cliff with Belin.

"Oh shut up!" Belin would screech as he began making his uncontrolled descent to the ocean floor.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Staring
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Princess Gwynevere the pink haired cutie pie napped restfully upon the back of her faithful Knight Gawain. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night, and was so, so, so tired. She was snoring quietly against her companion's strong back, on of those anime bubbles inflating and deflation from her nose to denote she was resting peacefully.

She was getting tired of all this moving around, she was starting to think that maybe it was time for them to set up shop somewhere else. Settle down somewhere and call it their kingdom! Well she wasn't thinking that right now. Right now her mind was dreaming up cotton candy clouds, and sugar rivers. She opened her mouth slightly as a crystal clear river of drool began to flow from her mouth. She was a mess right now, but oh so, very, very, incredibly adorable. You see? This is why the princess needs to get her beauty sleep.

But it looked like she would not be destined for such restful sleep. As she suddenly found herself jostled awake by a great crash! Her green eyes flew open in a flash and before she knew what was even going on she was falling! Falling of a cliff no less! Talk about rude awakenings. 

She was preparing to begin screaming as she fell to her death, but suddenly the ocean beneath her started to bubble up, and then... moment of suspense. Something poped out of the water like a jack in the box! It sprung forth from he ocean, and grabbed Gwyn in it's mouth. While that did keep her from falling to her death it did mean that she was now in the mouth some sea creature. It lifted her into the sky, and back onto land. Tackling her to the ground the thing began to lick her with a large flat tongue.
(309)
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Thus ends the glorious story of Sir Gawain. He dies failing to protect his lady form  simple wandering vagrant. Tackled in his prime and thrown into the ocean. He had no fear for his lady. She was a water user and would catch herself with ease, but as for Gawain. He dead. Like dead dead. Well maybe his bones structure would protect him.

He gave a final look go Gwyn as she prepared to enter the ocean. He'd miss her childish nature, and jokes. Her ceaseless smiles. Her infinite wonder. God they're life had been short but so marry. He was glad to have been able to call himself her protector. Even if in the end he'd failed utterly in their first post. Wait a second, that bubbling from the ocean could it be? No way! Suddenly a sea serpent jumped out from the ocean and grabbed lady Gwyn out from the air before she could react.

A single tear flew from Gawain's face as he descended to the ocean. His entire life had been pointless.

The ocean was fast approaching and it was time for his dead. He closed his eyes and waited for it. Splat. Only not against the ocean. Against a rock! He'd slammed into a slab of earth only a few feet down from the cliff! What was going on here? He popped his neck one, to wash away the pain and suddenly felt the rock move from under him. It was levitating! "What the?" He muttered as the earth was lifted up from under him, and he was brought back to the surface of the cliff by some unseen and benevolent force. That's when he saw some monstrosity attacking his princess! "Un hand her demon!" He'd shout forming a lance around his hand and preparing for the attack!
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:37 am

At least falling to his death in the ocean was by far a more preferable way to die than being electrocuted to death in some sort of super natural thunder storm. It wasn't even a competition really. At least this way he wouldn't be having a spirit claim his soul. And if there was one thing that Belin had learned in all his years of being a witch doctor, it was that you never let a spirit claim your soul. Who knows what sort of suspicious things they would do with it once they had claimed it.  Yikes, Belin shuddered to even thing about the sort of degrading things his eternal soul would have to go through. He didn't want to talk about it too much, but two words: Table Coaster. So as he fell to the ocean he couldn't help  but feel thankful and relieved.

"Hey." Yin announced as they fell to the ocean "I never thought about this before, but what happens to use if you die?"

Yang peeked his head around Belin's head and gave her a look. "Well I don't really know. You thnk we can die?"

"Well we're already dead."

"Yeah well I know that, but will we die again if the guy who can see us dies?"

"Oh that's a good question." Yin announced crossing her arms and closing her eyes in consideration. "Maybe if he dies we'll stop being wandering ghosts."

"Woah!" Yang announced with a shout. "You're right! What if he's the one keeping us bound to the world? He does do all that Voodoo crap. Maybe we're his unknowing voodoo slaves. You bastard how could you?! After all we've been through. I trusted you."

Belin's brow as furrowed. He was hoping for a peaceful death but it looked like these two were dead set on not letting that happen. "Not enough to tell me about the sharingan!" He helled his voice picking up a few octaves, as he began to scream. He turned his back towards the ocean and looked up at the sky. It looked like who ever he'd bumped into and knocked off the cliff had managed to save themselves from the same death. Good at least he wouldn't have their souls on his hand. It would just be him dying. Well Him and the two most annoying shoulder angels of all time.

"Wait!" Yin announced as if it would stop their descent. "What if we're wandering spirits for another reason? And he's the only one who can see us for a reason! He's suppose to help us move on! But he can't because we're all going to die!"

"Oh my god." Yang cried. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean you yell at you like that! I'm just stressed out is all."

"Yeah I'm pretty bad myself!" Belin yelled just feet away from the bottom now.

Now it may of seemed like this fall has taken a lot longer to happen than it should have, but that's generally accepted.

But wait! Deus Ex Dragon! From the thunder clouds coming down with the speed of a Thunder bolt was Brastias the Thunder Dragon! He swooped Belin out from the sky, down the cliff and straight at Belin, and his two spirits. He grabbed Belin with his razor sharp claws, and managed to not impale him in the process. Which Belin greatly appreciated. He also managed to not pull a gwyn stacy. Which was as pretty cool. 

Spine in tact Belin felt the force of Several G's pull down on him as the was raised into the sky by his new dragon friend. 'Drat' He though with a forlorn pain of regret. If only he'd fallen a little faster he'd be able to live out his own after life on his own terms. Now this thing was going to kill him for messing with forces beyond his kin, and he was going to die for it. Lovely Just lovely. Even better than that his own soul would be this things eternal servant. Man could things get any better?
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:58 pm

"Ru-Chan!" Gwyn would giggle her voice so incredibly sweet that it would make cotton candy taste sour in comparison. She let out a cut little giggle as the strange serpent lapped at her face with it's flat tounge. "He's not hurting me, he- he. She's ha ha ha, she's tickling me." Gwyn mewed lightly as the serpents squishy maw nuzzled up her cheek. "He he stop it!" She giggled once more, playfully pushing the muzzle of her new friend away. "What's going on?" She announced with a loud yawn. She had just woken up after all, and already she'd had an exciting day. Falling off cliff's making new friends. The day had already just begun, and already she was all tuckered out.

She watched as the strange creature uncoiled from her, and floated a few feet away. She was a blue snake like thing. Rubbering and absolutely adorable looking with a flat snout. But she wasn't any snake Gwyn had ever seen. She seemed to lack scales, and have skin more like a dolphins. Besides that she had long silvery hair going down her back. Nothing like Gwyn had ever seen that was for certain. And Gwyn had seen a lot of the world in her few years on this planet.

"I'm Lady Igraine." The Serpant announced without really opening it's mouth to say anything. Instead Gwyn just heard the voice in her mind. Which was... incredible. It was the most pure form of communication Gwyn had ever experienced in all of her life. There was no room for misenerptation of mispronouciation. It was like she new exactly what the creature meant, and was trying to mean just in those three words. Even if one was a conjunction. "I'm am your water dragon. A goddess of all that is moist in the world. Sent to you to assist in your travels. For you my Lady Gwynevere are gifted with water's precious gift. A heart as temperate as the waters of a lake."

Gwyn blinked twice as she looked into the Dragon's eyes. Okay maybe there were a few things that weren't so clear, even with telepathic communication. "My what now?"

"You are one of the seven Dragon slayers of this world. The Water Dragon Slayer to be specific. I am your dragon Companion. I shall share in all your woes and triumphs."

"Well if I'm a dragon slayer, why would I have a dragon companion."

There was a long moment of silence. "... Um"

Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) Water_dragon_by_efira_japan1
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:18 pm

A Dragon slayer? Gawain practically glowed with pride as he some how heard the conversation that had gone on between his princess and the dragon. He'd always known that there was something special abou her. It was only now that he actually knew what it was. Well that just meant that he'd have to work twice as hard to protect her. No more being thrown off cliffs, and stuff like that. No. That would never happen again. One cliff throwing offing was enough to put Gawain back on the straight and narrow.

"Look out!" Gawain shouted forming the lance on his hand once more. But not because of this dragon, there was something else coming. That stomping they'd been running away from earlier. It was reaching it's peak! What ever that creature was it was just behind the bushes up ahead and it was big!

"Yeah me too." Came another voice from within Gawain's own head. He really hoped that he wouldn't be making a habit of having voices in his head. From behind those bushes came the largest creature Gawain had ever seen in his life. A massive tortoise like beast that made the very earth shake with each and every one of his steps. "I'm a Dragon too, and here to help." Straight and too the point, Gawain liked that.

Wow the princess had become so important all of the sudden. Well she'd always been important, but it was more evident now. It seemed that other people were treating with the same importance that he had always treated her with.

"My Lady that's amazing! Two Dragons coming to your aid!"

"Not her you dolt, you. You're my Dragon Slayer. Got it?"

Gawain was almost in shock.

"I'm sorry what?"

The turtle creature grunted. "I hate repeating myself. You're a Dragon Slayer. You've got the will of a mountain. You're immovable. Got it?"

"I'm in the same boat as my lady?" Well that was a turn of events he hadn't even considered. Him being on equal footing with her? Now that was a silly notion, even for a person who was talking to a dragon.

The dragon sighed once more, and Li could see Dust come from his maw. "All three of you are Dragon Slayers. Meant to save the earth or something like that.Got it?"

Both Gwyn and Gawain looked at each other. "All three?" They announced at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:20 pm

As soon as the two let those words leave their lips Belin came crashing down to the ground in front of them. Up over head Brastias the lightning dragon circled over head. "And I'm your dragon mate!" He said in a chipper and friendly voice. "the Name's brastias."

"Oh thank god!" Belin moaned peeling himself off of the ground and brushing himself off. "I thought you were a spirit from the other side come to claim my soul for all my misdeeds. But you're just a dragon. Much less terrifying. At least you can't claim my eternal soul. A Dragon Slayer eh? Well I suppose I need some kind of purpose in my life. Might as well be you guys."

He went around in the circle giving his introductions to all the humans and dragons.

"The Name's Belin! It's a pleasure to meet you all!"
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:16 am

Gwyn smiled at her new Friends. She'd been awake for maybe 5 minutes. So much was going on. Some child of prophecy thing, dragon, a dragon, and a third dragon. If you told her that this was coming when she woke up a few minutes ago she wouldn't have believed you. Mainly because she'd be falling off a cliff so listening to you wouldn't be that high up on her importance list. But if she'd woken up like a normal person then maybe she would have. Well even if she had woken up like a normal person she'd still think you were crazy. So never mind that. No matter what you did it was a crazy Idea and you were insane for thinking of it!

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Belin." Gwyn would announce with a Cat smile. She'd never quite seen anyone like him before. "You're weird looking!" She announced with a hearty giggle. "I like you! Since you've got a dragon too I think you should join us. We all must have met here for a reason. So let's be a team. You know I'm a princess so I have the ability to knight you if you wish to join."

No matter what he said she'd put her hand on Igraine and pet her new found friend. Her skin was so soft. Gwyn almost purred just touching her. When they were ready to go Gwyn would hop back on Gawain's back and travel the rest of the way to Umi. It was a quite little port on the ocean and Gwyn did so love the sea. It would be a good place for the three of them to get to know each other, and bond as a team.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:55 am

Gawain's rolled to the side of his head as he heard his dragon speak. 'Of course I get the one with an attitude' he thought looking to his massive beast. AT least it was big, and sturdy looking. A mountain almost. He could do great things with this guy, he could tell. He kind of wondered what being a dragon slayer meant. What was their mission? If they were dragon slayers certainly there must have been a reason behind it right?

Personally Gawain wasn't too sure that he could handle too many more purposes in his life. He already had the princess and that was enough for him. But the couldn't ignore the fact that there was a dragon right in front of him offering him it's services. There was certainly a destiny about this whole thing and just the thought of it, Made Gawain a happy man indeed.

Whatever their purpose was Gawain already knew his. Still if the Princess thougth that being a Dragon Slayer was her purpose, then it was his as well.

He looked at his own dragon. "Well Sir Kay Let us move mountains together."

He greeted their new companion Belin with a nod. He was lucky that Gawain was in a cam mood after all it didn't take a genius to realize that he'd been the one to knock the three of them off the cliff in the first place. At less calm times Gawain would have gone berserk for someone putting his princess in harms way. But for now it seemed that the three of them were okay. He nodded as the princess offered the man knight hood. Not a bad idea. Like she said it was obviously fate that brought the three of them together. Having another knight along for the ride would be a great idea. Perhaps it would finally be time for him to rebuild his order. Bring some honor and chivalry to this land of honorless ninja.

(1307)
+6 stats

1307 to Taijutsu
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Belin looked up at the pink hair girl who was sat upon the head of a dragon. There was something about her. Belin could almost see it on the other side of the realm a light, gleaming from within her. A purity of nature that he'd never seen another human being posses. He'd never seen her like in all his time on this earth. Maybe it was just that massive dragon that was flying over his head that was doing the talking, but Belin felt like going along with her for the ride. He got down on one kneed. "My Lady it would be an absolute pleasure for me to pledge my services to you."

(Final Exit, Closing Topic)
(1214)
+6 stats
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)   Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons Meet Dragon Slayers, Dragon Slayers: Dragons (p)
Page 1 of 1