Naruto Age of the Past
The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 pm

The Uchiha had heard stories of a mysterious figure who lurked around the abandoned village not too from Hikari. Some said that he possessed a sinister power that would doom those who crossed his path. In fact, he was the cause of thirty-six disappearances in the past month. Kaito'd have to check this out. If someone, or something, was causing the suffering of Hikari villagers, he'd have to so something about it. The boy'd travel to the abandoned village in the dead of night. Yea, what a perfect time to investigate. He found that the village was completely abandoned; a ghost town! An oninous wind passed through the vacant village, creating an eerie sound as it passed through empty homes. "I know you're here."

Kaito felt something strange coming from one of the empty homes. It was a feeling that he rarely, if ever, came across. Something that was not of this world. Could it have been the mysterious figure? The cause of the disappearances? Well, there was only one way to find out......

[850/850 CP]

-----------------
TWC = 174
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:46 am

All of sudden from behind the man, a voice would be heard, soft and untraceable of gender, the man must not have been looking hard enough to not spot this person, the cloak it was wearing would hide perfectly rather it was a male or female, The voice would say "Young man, you seem to be looking for something, maybe I can help?" a grin would creep across the persons face, and awaited a answer from the man
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:52 am

Oh? Someone managed to get by Kaito? He had to be more careful with that. If it had been been an enemy with the inent to kill, he would have been in trouble. The voice didn't have a definitive tone that'd allow him to tell what the gender was. With a slight turn of his head, he'd look at whoever it was that made their presence known to the Uchiha. It was a cloaked figure. Quite the shady looking, thing, he had here. "Yes, I am indeed looking for something. No, I'm looking for someone. There have been reports of disappearances around these parts of the land. Perhaps you know something about that." Kaito turned his body to face whoever, or whatever, this thing was. "What exactly brings you to this abandoned village? At this time of the village..."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:47 am

The Peddler would then speak to him "This village is not what you need to worry about, what you need to worry about is your fate without a new arsenal, I can offer your a couple new items, but there is another interested party, and there are two options open, You can either try to talk to them and come to a solution, Or you can try to convince me" the Peddler smirked as he waited for the man once more, wondering what path he might decide to take
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 am

Who exactly was this person? "My fate without a new arsenal?" What was this thing talking about? It had him confused as ever. Was there something that he didn't know? Did it have something to do with the disappearances? "Couple of items? What are these items? Do they have something to do with what's been happening to the villagers?" Kaito knew well that he'd get nowhere asking these questions. After all, whatever the thing was, it avoided his question. The boy would just have to play along for now. "I guess I have no choice but to go along with this. I shall convince you. Whatever it is that you need convincing for, I'll do it." Hopefully he'd get some answers later on.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:25 pm

The Peddler raised an eyebrow under its cloak, and would say to the man " I offer a sword and a set of Gauntlets and boots, but if you plan on convincing me to give it to you, you need to prove to me you are worthy of such weapons" the Peddler grined, awaiting the final answer that was needed to tell the person all they needed to know
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Weapons. Weapons would be offered to the boy if he convinced this thing that he was worthy enough to possess them. Something told Kaito that this wouldn't be easy, and that he was going to have to get dirty. But he would accept. These weapons may hold some power and maybe even some clue to what's been going on around here. "I see. In that case, I shall show you how worthy I am." Kaito'd stretch out and crack his neck, preparing himself for what he knew would be a battle. What other way was there of testing him? "I'm assuming I'm going to have to fight you in order to show my worth? If so, then be it. I am ready." Who knew what this thing was capable of. The boy was just going to have to take a chance on this one for the sake of the villagers. BUT THEN IT HIT HIM. The other party interested in these weapons, what it they were the culprits? Oh, the conflict in his mind. What to do? "Wait! I change my mind. I wish to meet the other party......I have to see something."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:00 am

Will Post in the morning
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:09 pm

The peddler would nod, and then watched as kaito would fall down asleep, as Kaito would seemingly awaken, he would find himself on top of a tower, with it raining, a thunderstorm above, and across from him was a man with white hair, and a blue coat, a sword was on his hip, and upon his hands and feet looked like wolf mouths and paws, made of silver, the man would begin a speech "So your the one to challenge me, very well" and before It was known, the man suddenly changed into what seemed to be a demon, and then with a massive speed he was upon the man Kaito, jumping up and bringing down his right foot, if it struck the man kaito, it would deal increadable amounts of damage, and if he was struck, he would be driven to the ground face first, from the fact of the foot hitting his shoulder, if he had missed it would just simply hit the ground and cause a nice sized crater where his foot collided
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Kaito would enter a deep sleep, somehow. He'd soon wake up at the top of a tower in the middle of a storm. Thunder roared throughout the entire area as lightning crackled down, striking the gothic structure. A downpour was sent down upon the boy as he stood up from the ground, dazed and confused. "What's going on here?" There wasn't anyone there. Wait, no, there was someone standing directly out ahead. A white haired male with a blue coat, wielding a sword and wearing some kind of guantlets. Were these the two weapons that the man from before was speaking of? If so, then Kaito would most likely have to battle him. "So you're the one." Kaito's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan activated, swirling into its unique shape. As he stared at the white haired warrior, he underwent some transformation. No longer did he look like a human; he was a monster! With quick movements he rushed in for the first attack, sending down a powerful kick with impressive speed display.

"You're fast!" Kaito would activate his Kamui, allowing the man to pass through him as the Uchiha moved into the kick. Once he slipped through him, he quickly turned with an elbow aimed for the back of the male's neck.

[850 CP - 25 CP (Kamui and EMS) = 825 CP]

(Current Stats)
Health: 50
Chakra: 115
Speed: 175
Strength: 83
Swing/Throwing Speed: 169
Reaction Speed: 215
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:40 pm

As the man stepped through Virgil like he was nothing, Virgil would not find this Odd at all seeing everything he had seen already and being half demon himself, he would spin around with his leg extended , and with a speed of 210, attempt to leg trip Kaito, noticing the elbow come down, he would block with his palm at the last second, as soon as the elbow contacted his palm, he would immedietly clench the elbow at a speed of 210, with a strength of 210, it would most likely shatter his elbow, as he would also pull kaito in the direction of how he would fall being tripped, and would face plant hard, most likely braking his nose, and the left arm that did not hold the elbow, would come down with a power of 210 to the back of his head with a speed of 210, it would most likely kill the man if it landed
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Whoever this guy was, he was moving extremely fast and happened to have some good reflex. Kaito'd slip through him using Kamui, but that wouldn't throw him off. When he turned to send an elbow at the back of this guy's neck he was met with a spinning leg sweep. The boy would be swept off his feet, with his elbow attack being thrown off a bit. Not good. Kaito wouldn't be able to do much in this position; he was forced to use his Kamui again. Once Virgil tried to palm the elbow it slipped through again. Instead of passing through to end up behind him, he sunk into the ground. An escape from Virgil to strategize. It was obvious that he was far superior in physical ability at this point. Perhaps those weapons were augumenting his power.

Kaito'd surface about thirty meters from the demon, biting both thumbs. "Pretty good." The Uchiha slammed his two palms on the ground, unleashing a massive cloud of smoke. Within the smoke stood Kaito, Momonosuke, Kurohime, and Shenron. "I'm in a bad situation here guys. I need you to send an attack straight ahead Kurohime. Momonosuke, cast your clouds out while Shenron uses his Void field. I need you guys to back me up while I gather some natural energy." Each dragon understood their order. They'd have to act quickly. Kurohime would carry out her act as the smoke cleared. A green light would emit from her closed mouth before she released a jet stream of emerald flames. She'd light up the whole path ahead of her, directing her attack towards Nero.

Momonosuke would generate a cloud cover at that exact moment, blanketing the three dragons. It'd eventually spread out to cover a majority of the tower. Visibility would greatly decrease, with the flames, cloud cover, and pouring rain. To make things worse for anyone battling these four, a large field of darkness would erupt from Shenron's body as he coiled around Kaito. A dome of darkness would spread about, covering a majority of the platform as well. Within the defensive coiling, Kaito would begin gathering the energy required to transform. Each dragon had the ability to detect heat signature through their reptilian based smell, so they'd be able to trace Virgil.

(So basically Shenron casted his Void Field. Inside of the darkness are the clouds made by Monosuke)

Kaito: [825 CP - 195 CP = 630 CP]

Shenron: [800 CP - 40 CP = 760 CP]
Kurohime: [800 CP - 40 CP = 760 CP]
Momonosuke: [300 CP - 10 CP = 290 CP]

Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Vergil watched the boy go into the ground, thinking to himself, 'Impressive' he would then begin to look around, and as he did his right hand was at the hilt of his sword Yamato, and the moment the kid had emerged, Vergil happened to be looking in that direction, then suddenly Vergil Dashed at the boy at full speed, Vergil used his thumb on his left hand that had grabbed the sheath of the sword back when his right hand did, he would begin to push the blade free, and with an increased speed he drew the sword and slashed all in one motion, and using that momentum, the swings became steadily faster, but before all of that, as soon as the boy had risen out of the ground, he was met with arcs that restrained him, stopping him from summoning, and holding him still unless he could find a way out, then this looked like the end for the boy

Speed:225
Swing Speed:262
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:41 pm

(I do not have the Kamui mastered, because I didn't post the stat, so I am going to deduct the correct amount of CP)

Kaito had surfaced from the ground with his Kamui still activated. Things were a little hectic and the demon's next attack was proof of that! Blue glowing arcs were formed at his position in attempt to barricade the boy in and prevent any further movement. There was so no way he'd return to this dimension with all of this directed at him. Not to mention Virgil's lightning fast movements! Kaito could not keep up with them truthfully. But that didn't matter now. With the Kamui active, his body remained in the other dimension, away from harm. He had to make sure that continued use wouldn't drain him of all his chakra so he had to act quickly! "You leave me with no choice."

Kaito'd sit there, beginning to gather the natural energy. Virgil's attacks would pass through the intangible body. He just had to collect enough to enter his Hermit Mode. Then he'd be able to finish this demon off.

[760 CP - 45 CP = 715 CP]
(Hermit Mode: 1 Post)

Last edited by Kaito "Dragon God" Uchiha on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Unfortunately Kaito you never made any seals for the substitution technique so you have two options. Option 1. Rewrite your post in another legal attempt to escape or Option 2. Admit defeat
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 am

Virgil would Deactivate his Swords Demon mode and sat down doing the same thing, Between making a strategy, he to knew how to access the local energy of the world, and would begin gathering up the same stuff, this man would soon find out Virgil will most likely be the most deadly opponent he will ever face, win lose or draw
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Kaito remained in his dimension, gathering the natutal energy. He could feel it beginning to merge with his chakra network, changing him slowly. However, it wasn't enough to complete the change. Kaito required a bit more time. Hopefully, his opponent wouldn't find a way to attack him.

(2/2 Gathering natural energy)

[715 CP - 45 CP = 670 CP]
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Virgil would as well continue this meditative state, and gathering energy, his plan was now fully formed, now all he had to do was just wait for the man across from him, he wanted this fight to be fun and not end to quickly at the very least
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

With enough natural energy gathered, Kaito's eyes opened up! The Eternal Mangekyou's pupil was slit-like, like a dragon's! A massive surge of energy was released as the boy stood up. Kamui would be deactivated to preserve his chakra. Kaito was feeling much more powerful; able to defeat anyone and anything in his way. "I don't know who you are, but I cannot let you continue harming the villagers near Jikoku." In an impressive display of speed he shot towards the warrior, reaching him in no less than two seconds. Once he reached him he sent a punch that had enough power to shatter the bones!

[670 CP - 70 CP = 600 CP]

[Sage Mode entered; 600 CP + 100 CP = 700 CP]

Health: 100
Chakra: 165
Speed: 225
Strength: 132
Swing/Slash Speed: 218
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Virgil smiled as he stood up about the same time the kid opened his eyes, and then suddenly they were taken to another dimension it would seem entirely, fire, pools of blood and demons everywhere, the man would laugh manically as the boy spoke, then as he took off foeward, the man had become a demon once more, but more power then before oozed off of him, and as the punch flew at him, Virgil would catch it with a reaction speed of 290, and then he held the man with a strength of 250, and with a speed of 300 he would Iaido cut Kaito from the left hip to his right shoulder, as it was Kaitos Left fist that swung, and Virgil's right hand hand stopped it, if Kaito could not get away, then it would most likely cut him in half
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Kaito's punch was to begin his string of attacks. To his dismay, however, he could not carry out what he wanted to. In the blink of an eye, they were both transported to some hellish area; most likely his home dimension. It's as if this, "demon", was too powerful! To even change the entire area like that. It sickened Kaito to his gut to know that he could not do anything to harm him. Just when the punch was going to land, it was quickly grabbed! The boy couldn't believe what had just transpired. "What?" There wasn't anything he could do to escape the powerful grasp! Was this it for the him!? No! No! It wouldn't be the end of Kaito! He wasn't going to lose to a creature from the pits of hell!

The moment his fist was caught, he would show his true form! A massive surge of energy erupted from the boy's body as soon as Virgil's attack connected with Kaito's hip. Anyone within a three meter distance would feel the rush of energy! Kaito's very being had changed before the demon's eyes! In man's place was the mighty dragon! True power had been tapped into! In his side was a wound however, sustained from Virgil's attack. Undergoing his transformation, he'd lash out with his massive tail, sending it slamming down on Virgil with a swinging speed of 318. "GRAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Kaito'd unleash a massive roar into the air as he stared down the villain!

[Dragon Hermit State 2]
[2/12 posts to maintain]
[700 CP - 105 CP = 595 CP]
[595 CP + 100 CP = 695 CP]

Health: 200
Chakra: 265
Speed: 325
Strength: 232
Swing/Slash Speed: 318
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Virgil would not be able to stop the attack of the tail, but as soon as it hit him he would grab onto the tail itself, and then as he was forced to the ground, Virgil would use the momentum to lift and throw the beast and as he did, he would ride the tail up and over as it would lift off the ground, and he would prepare the sword, ready to pierce the dragon's very heart with a single stab, if the dragon could not stop it then it would be the end
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Kaito's massive tail successfully slammed into the demon, sending him into the ground. Instead of being completely squashed by the massive beast, he managed to grab a hold of the dragon's tail, using the momentum to try and throw the beast. Such an action would fall short, since Kaito is granted flight. Once the demon grabbed a hold of the tail, Kaito immediately took off at 320 speed, flying high into the air. If the demon held on, he'd be met by the air pressing down against him due to the speed of the flight. Kaito'd use this to quickly coil around Virgil, after making a quick brake, and raise his scales to squeeze the demon within the coil at a speed of 315. Raised scales would begin to pierce through his body as he was crushed if he didn't get away from the beast.

(Ps. I'm a huge ass dragon; serpentine figure.)

[3/12]
[695 CP - 5 CP = 690 CP]
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:31 pm

As it took time for the coil to happen, it was all he needed, Virgil would roll out of the coil, as not to get squeezed, and when the dragon finally did curl he was under the dragons head, and at the max speed as he did each movement , he would jump up toward the bottom of the head with the sword point upwards, attempting to pierce the dragon, if he succeded, it would most likely kill the beast, if not, at least he would be out of the Coil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]   The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon and The Demon. [LW Battle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next