Naruto Age of the Past
Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) Empty
PostSubject: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Gwynevere sat herself down on the training field at Umi. This was the first time it was ever being used, and it felt like a very important moment in history. Maybe not. But Gwyn sure thought it was. She'd just been appointed as the Mizukage. That meant that this entire village was her castle now, and she was it's princess. Which meant above all else, she had to protect and serve her people. That meant fully unlocking the heritage of her clan and becoming a full blown Terumi. She had two advanced elements to master Lava and boil and they both required something that she was sadly lacking in... A fire element.  It was kind of embarrassing really. She'd been meaning to train her fire element from day one, but she kind of got distracted.

She thought back to the memory of the charming blonde haired artist that she'd had a fling with not to long ago. He'd thought her so much. Especially when it came to the earth element. There was no doubt he was knowledgeable. With almost no effort at all he'd tough a girl who had exclusively used water how to become an expert at earth, and not only that but one of it's more advanced forms.  Without a doubt the man had left his mark on her. Gwyn looked down at her left hand and watched a mouth open up and lick it's lips. In more ways than one.

She shook the thoughts away. That fling was over now.

She had one more element left to learn before she'd reached her full capabilities, and she was determined for it to be fire. Before some new charming rouge came in and taught her something useless like lighting and ruined her clan's elements for all time.

That's why she'd invited Belin over to today's training session. He'd recently learned fire and was willing to teach her his ways if she returned the favor with some elements of her own. As a princess she was only too happy to agree to his request. She had to know when to make deals with people to get her way after all.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 am

Belin would trundle his way on over to the training field. He was still getting used to this village. Any village really. This was actually his first time being a citizen anywhere. He'd lived on the Uchiha land for a long time, but that wasn't a village. Not really. This place had people who weren't all each other. And that was something amazing to consider. as far as Belin was concerned. This was the place that Belin had always been dreaming of. Clans and people of all sorts together, working as one to make something great out of their homeland. It was beautiful. He'd been hoping for a place like this all of his life, he hoped that maybe one day he would see it. He'd alwaysed dreamed for it in the far off future though. This was the now.

The Future was here!

Right before him, is where it was. He saw Gwynevere sitting on the dirt over at the training grounds. She was the future.

"So you want to learn fire do ya?" Belin yelled announcing his presence to Gwynevere. "Well it won't be easy! You're going to eat sleep and breath fire while training under me? Do you under stand princess? And I don't mean princess like that's your proper title. I mean Princess like a demeaning way to show that you're soft!" He was using his drill sergeant voice. "Now go get me some Dry moss from the forest!"
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 am

Gwyn pouted and walked off over to the nearby tree clearing to go pick herself some tree branches and leafs. He didn't have to be so mean. Didn't he know that she had a condition. He was hoping that they'd just do some meditation stuff and then she'd learn it like that. Now he had her working on stuff physically? Well that wasn't fun at all! Gwyn pouted as she picked some choice branches off of the ground and pulled some dry moss off of the side of trees and such. What a meanie. She was a princess. She should be tutored by some of the finest tutors in the world and instead she got this guy barking orders at her. Well that wasn't sitting right with her at all.

"Ouch!" Gwyn cried dropping everything she had and bringing her finger up to her mouth with a tear in her eye. She brought her moist finger tip away from her mouth and took a look. She had a sliver of wood stuck into her finger. "Owwy." She whined placing the finger back into her mouth and sucking on it. She tried to suck the pain away. Back home she'd been taught the way of medicine by some of the finest surgeons in the world. She'd even learned almost the entire procedure for performing creation rebirth. However it seemed that there was just one thing that she hadn't managed to learn. How to properly treat a splinter. "Stupid Belin." She whined crouching down to the ground and examining her finger. "Stupid Making me work. Stupid branches." She reached her tiny fingers over to there the splinter and plucked it out from it's home. "Eeeeeeek!" She shouted flailing her hand about in pain. "Owy owy owy! It's not fair!" As she pouted she picked up the the dropped branches and moss and walked on back over to where Belin was stationed, with a smug look on his face naturally.

"There's your darn wood." Gwyn announced tossing the stuff onto the ground before Belin. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Belin could hardly hold his laugh back when he heard Gwyn speak. She was a princess without a doubt. "Come Princess you have to be strong. You can't let a little prick get in your way."

Belin Gathered up the fire that she'd brought and formed it into a pyre before lighting in on fire with his breath. "Sit down at the fire, and put your hands over it. Feel the heat. Feel the Nature of it. Let the heat move into you. Bind you. Become one with the fire. Yadda yadda yadda." He waved his hands in a bored manner. "Use you're chakra to feed this fire. Channel it into the thing. At first your natural affinity for What and Earth will choke it out, but keep at it. Learn how to nurture and fire, and not smother it."
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

staring
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Alright that should be easy enough. Below her the bright glowing ambers of the fire flared up as if to welcome her into the family. Gwyn smiled at the sight of it. She quite liked the look of it. She sat her self down before the fire and let it's fire wash over her and over whelm. She let out a soft sigh. She rubbed her hands together comically and held them both over the fire as if to warm her hands. She looked into the fires eyes, and it too looked back into hers, laughing. She brought her chakra to a boil within her core and sent the rolling waves of chakra out from her finger tips and into the fire.

Belin was right. At first the fire dimmed. It flailed about as if Gwyn had her hands around it's throat and was choking it to death. She brought her hands back sharply as if she'd been burnt by the fire when in reality she was the one doing it harm, and not the other way around.

She took a second to concentrate on the fire. She looked into it's glowing flames. She felt the heat that the burning wood and moss produced. She smelled the smoke filling up her nostrils. She could even hear the crackling of the wood. If she opened up her mouth she'd be able to taste the burnt smoke on her tongue, but she didn't. Because that would be silly. No good ever befell anyone who tried to eat smoke.

Now feeling intoned with the nature of fire Gwyn took another deep breath. She coughed a little as she breathed in the smoke. *Cough, Cough* Yep okay now she could certainly taste the smoke. Okay she was ready for it now that was for sure. She placed her hands over the fire. Both the Fire and gwyn took a look at each other. The two nodded. It looks like they'd came to a understanding between the two. "Okay." Gwyn closed her eyes and let her chakra flare out again. This time instead of a wave it was more of a ball. A fire ball that is! He chakra was hot to the touch, and this made Gwyn smile. Oh yes. Under her care the fire blazed brightly. It fed of off her chakra happily and grew in size and intensity. The small little fire grew into a nice friendly fire pit with her fueling it's flames. Gwyn pulled her hands away from the fire and looked up at Belin was a smile. "I did it!" She let loose a smile that could blind even the sun, and she giggled. "Oh thank you so much Belin. You're a great teacher! I'm sorry that I was mean to you I didn't mean it I promise. I just get so passionate some times." She rubbed the back of her held in guilt. "Sorry about that he he he."

She turned away from him and looked back at the fire. At it's burning embers which had been cared for and nurtured under her caring gaze. She could have left it at that and been satisfied with her lot in life. She'd learned fire and that been fun. But as she looked down at the fire and at the ground which it's scourced. Well she couldn't help but thing. 'I could make it hotter.' There was something in her blood telling her not to just stop there. To keep on pushing forward. She had to keep making that fire hot until the earth itself melted. hahaha!

she held her hands over the fire. Once more she held her hands over the fire. She focused as she looked at the flames. They seemed to hiss as she pumped her chakra into them. They flailed about like hypnotized cobras. Slowly under her force they began to spin in a counter clockwise pattern. At first the tendrils of the fire were long and spindly like an octopus. Then as it kept on spinning and spinning until the flames were so spread out they disappeared and there was only a spinning circle of pure fire on the ground. Gwyn smiled, she liked it when the elements acted like they were her pets! Not only was the fire moving according to her will but so was the earth. As she made the fire dance to her will, the earth began to do the same. At first only the earth underneath her shook. But soon after enough prodding and poking it began to crack. Haha yes indeed. With a bit more difficulty Gwyn had managed to get the earthly circle underneath her to begin moving in a circular fashion as well. The earth began to move in a counter clockwise fashion, the opposition of the fire.

"Fusion Haaaaaa!" Princess Gwyn shouted with a giggle.

The two circles of elements slowly began to collide together. The friction from the spinning of the two circles began to wear away at the two elements. That as well as Gwyn's natural affinity for lava made it easy. The rock began to melt as the fire began to infuse with it. The brightness coming off of the earth was like nothing the fire had ever produce, the heat as well. The end product was greater than the sum of it's products it would seem. The earth began to drip as it lost it's solidity and moved over into a liquid form of earth.

Then Whamo! the fusion was complete. Synthesis had been achieved. Before her stood a slowly rotating cylinder of burning lava. It rotated in front of her like some sort of alien space craft in a futuristic space movie. She held her breath as she looked at the shape in front of her. It was so terribly hot. Gwyn couldn't imagine that fighting something like this would be an attractive proposal to anyone. She thought back to her family, she knew that this wasn't the only ability that her clan had managed to master. She also knew that this wasn't the only unpleasant ability that they had. They were such a cruel bunch of people. Back in their old times they managed to rip apart half of their country apart with their inner clan war. Once the two of them had combined they'd managed to subjugate much of the rain country under their rule. She missed her home terribly, but she was kind of glad to be away from them. They weren't always the nicest of people. They were kind to her because she was kin. but anyone who didn't call themselves friends of the Terumi, did not die a very pleasant death.

Gwyn frowned as she let the lava drop into the hole she'd removed from the earth. the glob floated down into the hole, and slowly congealed back into the earth.

'I wonder if I'll be like that as Queen.' Gwyn closed her eyes and faced up towards the sky. She considered the kind of queen she was going to be. 'Kind and Just. I'll always be throwing balls and feasts. And all my people will know me personally. I'll be the princess that all others look up to. yeah.'
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:49 pm

"Oh it's quite alright my dear, no offense taken what so ever. I know you mean well in everything you do." He gave her a broad smile.

With out a warning a torrent of ratteling coughs overwhelmed Belin and took him down to his knees. He held his hand over his mouth and closed his eyes as the coughs rushed over him.

After an almost minute of coughing the attack stopped. 'Their getting worse.' Belin sighed. He looked at his hand and wasn't too surprised to find it covered in blood. He hid the hand from his princess. He gave her a quick smile. "I think I swallowed a fly!" He announced with a jolly laugh. He looked her straight into the eyes, and gave her a happy smile. She'd just finished doing her tricks with the lava. Her wonders never seemed to cease.

"My love." He announced crouching down to her side. "You're a treasure to this earth. Never let anyone try to dull you." His eyes fluttered and became cast down to the earth. "However I just want you to know. Princess, or queen, Kage or Genin, I'll always be with you. "

He sighed and got up to his feet. "But for now I tire, and I'm going to leave you." He laughed again. "I'll catch you later your highness."

(exit)
(603)
3 stats plx
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Gwynevere returned all of Belin's smiles and nice talk. She was glad to see that she didn't hold her bratty nature against her. It wasn't her fault that she was like this. She'd been cursed don't you know? Eternal youth, forever a nine year old. In body and for the most part in mind. Every once in a while she'd had a glimmer of maturity shine in her but they were rare occasions.

She smiled as Belin left. But the moment he was gone she let the tears roll out of her eyes. Gwyn wasn't dumb. In fact she was a very skilled doctor. If there was something wrong with him why didn't he ask her to help? She supposed it could have been him and his manly pride.  But she felt like he had other reasons boiling up inside of him.

Oh speaking of boiling! Her ADD suddenly kicked in. 'Igraine!' She sent her Dragon a request for her to come visit her and within 5 minutes she was floating before Gwynevere ready for whatever she wanted. Gwyn have a broad smile and petted her dragon with a loving hug. "Would you mind helping me unlock one more element before I go to bed tonight?"

'Not at all my lady.' The dragon announced silently. Already knowing her intentions Igraine stood over Gwyn and let a steady fall of water fall from her shout like a water fall.

"Hey!" Gwyn giggled rolling out from the water fall. "I bet you think you're pretty clever huh water goddess." Gwyn chastised with a cheeky grin.

Gwyn got down on her hands and feet. The water that Igraine was supplying was rapidly forming a puddle which was now washing over Gwyn's hands. Taking in a deep breath She let her new found fire chakra flow into that puddle. The water heated up rapidly as she pumped her chakra into it. "That's good thanks." Igraine stopped her water fall and moved up into the sky. Gwyn stayed in her position for several minutes gradually heating up the water she was sitting it. She brought it's temperature up and as she did it evaporated and rose from the ground. After about fifteen minutes she'd managed to surround herself in a thick cloud of steam. From there she pumped her chakra into the cloud. Raising it's ph level the mist became acidic under the care of her chakra. She looked down at the ground and watched in wonder as the plants began to wilt and die while lying within her cloud.

Her family wasn't a band of nice people if this was the sort of thing that they worked in. She stood to her feet. It was however a very useful little skill and she'd surely keep it tucked away when needed. She opened up her mouth and took a deep breath in. Like a magic trick she took in all of the mist into her body diffusing it from the surrounding air. She'd seen her mother do it many times in practice.

She smiled. Awfully Proud of herself. She'd managed to fully awaken her heritage! Not only that but her a Belin had grown closer. Though she feared the circumstance in which it happened.

(2446)
(Exit)
Learning Fire, Lava, and Boil.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) E43c70c2582712cac135bc80cb0875e4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)   Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaming Boiling Lavaing Goodness (p)
Page 1 of 1