Naruto Age of the Past
Creation Rebirth: Reject IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Creation Rebirth: Reject IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creation Rebirth: Reject

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Creation Rebirth: Reject Empty
PostSubject: Creation Rebirth: Reject   Creation Rebirth: Reject EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Name: Creation Rebirth: Reject
Element: Yin-Yang (Physical and Spirtual)
Spec Type: Medical/Barrier/Ninjutsu
Backstory: Kikato had made many friends by this point, and wanted a way to share his immense power hidden inside of his forehead, so he played around with idea's till this one came about, this way he could do everything he needed to at once, Attack/Defend/Heal, It made no difference to him when it came to this technique

Appearance:
Koten Zanshun:
Soten Kisshun:
Santen Kesshun:
Shiten Koshun:
Duration: Koten-1 post, Soten-Indeffinate, Santen-1 post, Shiten- 5 posts
Cooldown: Koten- 4 posts, Soten-N/A, Santen-2 posts, Shiten-6 posts
Range: Koten- 50 meters, Soten- just at arms length, Santen- Arms length, Shiten- Arms length
Power: Koten-SS, Soten-, Santen-SS, Shiten-SS
Speed: Koten-SS, Soten-SS, Santen-SS, Shiten-SS
Health: Koten-,Soten-SS,Santen-, Shiten-SS
Stat Boosts: -
What it does:
Koten Zanshun:
(Only targets one person, shield expands no further then that one person)
Soten Kisshun:
( only big enough to fit one person inside of it, pretty much all it does is heal)
Santen Kesshun:
(Maximum of 5 meters in dome form, in all directions, user at center)
Shiten Koshun:
(Litterarlly Just The Shield, with the Attack guy to make a bounce back of power at whoever attacked the Shield)

As it goes with all jutsu, the stats stated previously are the stats for each part, Health means how much damage it can take before being destroyed, Power is the Attack Power of each attack or how powerful the healing is, and speed is how fast the jutsu is/ forms, and ranges his how far it can go away from him, so when it says "Arms length" it means that the item forms in front of their finger tips at max range

Character Specific: Kikato
Wordcount to learn: 10,000
Chakra Cost: Shiten- C upkeep
Bonus Requirements: Creation Rebirth, Kikato's Pins

Last edited by Kikato "L" Rinku on Mon May 11, 2015 2:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Creation Rebirth: Reject   Creation Rebirth: Reject EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 pm

I don't like Tsubaki creating a shield inside of someone and being able to cut through anything. You would have to dodge something coming at you at 200 speed. Take out the shield inside part and say it can cut through anything with less health/power than 200.

Clean up Soten Kisshun please. You made it overly complicated again. Simply state the size and shape of the shield, how far it can be made away from Kikato and then state that it can repair any damage within the shield to its original state.

For Santen Kesshun state that it simply blocks any attack with power/sharpness etc less than 200. Also give numerical dimensions for the maximum size the dome can become.

For Shiten Koshun you might want to change " he has passed the stage of needing to verbally summon her abilities" to "his". Also, again clean this up please. State that because Tsubaki is in the center of the shield, any attack with less than 200 power is absorbed and then released back at the opponent with the same speed and power.

Take out Mastery please.

I think thats everything. Fix this and I'll look it over again.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creation Rebirth: Reject   Creation Rebirth: Reject EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 pm

First off, That's what the previous numbers were about, Talking about power and speed, and he creates a offensive shield, it is what he does, because he is so small

Second, I understand the Size of the shield part, but the over complicated ness is the wiki's fault not mine

Third Once again I understand the size thing, and again previous numbers was stated for that exact reason

and Finally, Thank you for that spelling error, but the over complicated ness is once again fault of wiki's

I will make the changes of mastery Removed Part, and spelling error, as well as adding shield's dimensions, as for the 'Overcomplicated' parts, I applogizes those are just edited quotes from the wiki, not my fault, but I understood them perfectly fine, will simply clearify everything in () like I usually do
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Creation Rebirth: Reject   Creation Rebirth: Reject EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Thanks for editing Smile

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creation Rebirth: Reject   Creation Rebirth: Reject EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Creation Rebirth: Reject   Creation Rebirth: Reject EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation Rebirth: Reject   Creation Rebirth: Reject Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation Rebirth: Reject
Page 1 of 1