Naruto Age of the Past
LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! Empty
PostSubject: LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!   LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Hikari was mad. A bit more than mad actually. A rather fitful dream was replaying again in which she was just about to kill a strange king and get this really nice looking sword when he suddenly turned to ash. However, this time....it was different. From the clouds a strange.....golden ticket? Fell from the sky. A quick inspection revealed it to be a coupon of sorts to gain a weapon from the peddler. An irritation mark would form on her forehead as she screamed up at the sky.

"What bullshit are you pulling now peddler! Face me like a man!"
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!   LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:23 pm

"What bullshit are you pulling now peddler! Face me like a man!"

So this irritable little girl was back again, this time insulting the peddler. He would suddenly appear in front of the girl who looked more than a little irritated and was holding a golden ticket which he recognized as a coupon for a free weapon or armor from his wares. Looks like he wasn't going to be able to mess with her this time. "What do you want young lady? It isn't nice to insult your elders you know. Looks like you've found one of my rare golden tickets." he said gesturing toward the LW ticket she held.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!   LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 pm

The man suddenly appeared, good. Turning around Wind God's Boreas would form in her left hand and her right hand would thrust towards the peddler with clear anger on her face. Ohohoho, this dream better be her revenge.

"You interrupted my fight, you better take my money. TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT AND GIVE ME A SWORD!"

Yeah Hikari was definitely irritated right now, having a dream where your kicked out just at the good moment sucked hard. This dream man better make it up if he didn't want a tornado up his ass.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!   LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:49 pm

The girl was very angry at the peddler's previous games with her. A strange technique formed in her left hand as her right hand was thrust forward with the golden ticket and she demanded he take the ticket and give her a sword. The peddler didnt even flinch. A smile crept across his face as he found this girl infinitely amusing. It was too bad he wouldn't get a chance to toy with her some more. Or would he? "Very well young lady which of my wares would you like? It is free for you after all since you seemed to have found one of my special weapon tickets. Or of course you could always fight me or one of the other buyers interested in the weapon you want. Hehehe." The peddler gave the girl a moment to answer his question as to which of his wares she was interested in as well as offering his normal bargain. He secretly hoped she would choose to fight because he was itching to teach the girl a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!   LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:55 pm

In a flash of speed Hikari would quickly grab from the Peddler's wares, a rather strange looking that gave off really bad vibes, but more in the sense that she would be killing powerful things with it not like it was going to kill her while she was sleeping. Throwing the ticket at the man's face and giving him the finger, Hikari's dream would end and she would wake up in her bed, taking a deep yawn and kicking off her nyan cat blankets so she could start her day after a good dream.

".....what the fuck?"

claiming demon sword Yamato through my LW ticket, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!   LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:02 pm

The girl did not say a word but instead threw the ticket at the peddler and snatched up the demon sword Yamato from the peddler's wares. She got off lucky this time. The peddler and his wares would disappear and Hikari would awake from her dream.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!   LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it! Empty

Back to top Go down

LW "fight" for Yamato: Take My Money Peddler, Take it!
Page 1 of 1