Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 am

Arcanis never had this much trouble convincing someone that joining him was for the better. He was curious what it was that the Water country would require to see the joining through. Arc Stood in the Waiting room of the mizukage's office. He was un armed as usual and his eye patch suppressed his over baring aura. He would wait here for the mizukage to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:28 am

(I'm assuming this is some time later from our last encounter, and not just three days or something.)

"Wooooooo!" Princess Gwynevere wooped with joyus glee as she surfed upon the wind on the back of Igraine. Her mouth formed into a wide smile as she felt the cool morning air kiss her young blushing cheeks. In all the villages, in all the countries, in all the world there was no girl more lucky than her she was sure of it.

She giggled deliriously as Igraine went into a loop-di-loop and found herself hanging upside down on the back of her dragon.

Like a roller coaster Igraine came to a stop on the roof of Gwynevere's office. Still Giggling Gwyn stumbled off the back of her Dragon, she spun around dizzily.

xxx Descriptive Narrative xxx

The window to the mizukage's waiting room rolled open from the outside. And standing upside down from the roof was Gwyn. Her pink hair hanging down from her head towards the ground. She fixed Arc With a cheerful gaze, and have him a happy "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Arcanis Smiled back at the carefree Mizukage. “Hey.” Would come the reply. “It's been a while Little Kage how was your flight?” yes Arc had noticed her entrance. Few things went unnoticed be the Kings all seeing eyes. Arc's hood would be drawn trying to hide the fact that he had recently shaved his head....among other things. “How are you today?”
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:13 pm

"Gooood." Gwyn sang her face becoming red as all of the blood ran into her head. "I learned how to spit lava!" She paused and sighed, while looking off to the side. >.> "Not that I'd ever do it, because that's terribly unlady like."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Arc shook his head. "No I actually think that is really cool.  You want to show me?"  Arc had found interest in the girl.  Sure she was a cute little nine year old but the girl also enjoyed the world it seemed.  something Arc hadn't seen on his previous visit.  She acted more like a girl than a ruler and it allowed Arc to connect with her a little more.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Gwyn's eyes slide back to the side as a blush run up her cheeks. She gave Arc a coy look. "Oh I don't know if I should." Of course as she was saying that she was already building up good glob of lava within her mouth.

"Bleh." She chocked opening up her mouth and letting a stream of lava fall from her down turned mouth and down to the ground beneath. It sizzled when it hit the ground. She looked back up at Arc and brushed the remainders of the lava off of her lips. "It's more impressive when it's a Jutsu, but it takes a lot of chakra."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Arc smiled a smile you would expect to see on a proud fathers face. with was bold and without reservations. "That is awesome. never met anyone that could do that. We parted on not so great terms." At this arc would frown in remorse. "So I've come to apologize if I intimidated you. The world is in a crazy place right now. I felt that the only way to fix all the problems was to Control them myself. But I don't think that anymore. But I brought you a gift." Arcanis would hold it out to her. "It's a new product that my City is building. it's a blade made entirely of chakra making it incredibly sharp." Arc would hand her the small tube and step back to allow her to play with it. "I hope we can be friends."
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Gwyn's eyes became as big as saucers. She'd spent a life time around knights, and warriors. She managed to pick up a pretty good love of swords in all that time. Even if she was frail, not very good with them herself she enjoyed collecting, and playing with them. She inspected the hilt momentarily before activating the blade. It ignited and melted a hole right through the wall of her building. "Awesome!" She announced deactivating it before it could cause anymore damage to the wall. She though about spitting some more lava on it and see what would happen, but she figured that was an experiment she'd keep for later.

"Yes indeedy. I'm sorry you had to see me act like an adult. uuugh." She shuddered. "As you can see I don't make a very good one. Any way. Yes. It would be my very good honor to call you Friend... Friend."
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:50 am

Arc would smile again at how young she seemed now.  the title had blinded Arc the first time.  "Well I would like to call you friend as well friend.  If you are up for it Central is having a Martial arts tournament.  the prize is substantial and you will be able to sample my hospitality.  Otherwise till I see you again."  Arc would tip his hood to the Mizukage and turn to leave.

[exit unless stopped]

eh not enough word to care about the count
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 am

"Sounds like a lot of fun, I'll be there!" She gave arc a friendly wave as he exited, and she once more turned her attention to the whole she'd on accidently burned through her wall. She spat glob of lava at the whole patching it up for the moment. She then crawled through the window and entered her office, closing the window behind her.

Well that'd been a nice little visit!

(Exit, and +1 chakra light saber blade of awesome)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]   Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanis returns to the MizuKage [P]
Page 1 of 1