Naruto Age of the Past
The Lasting Adventure...  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Lasting Adventure...  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lasting Adventure...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Moroha Yuki
Clan: Yuki
Element: Water, Wind, Ice

The Lasting Adventure...  Empty
PostSubject: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:45 pm

As Meliodas would arrive into the Tanzaku city the capital of the fire country it would be a rather drastic change in climate but the man would actually like it, he was getting rather tired of the cold or at least this point in the year he was ready for spring and in Tanzaku it always seemingly felt like spring. The weather was beautiful, a nice clear day with a temperature of a smooth seventy five degrees it would almost be to perfect. It was as if this literally was the perfect day for Meliodas to have made his journey and even though he was officially here to see the Hokage he would first do a little exploring while he was at it. For what would be the fun in simple being in a new village, therefore, his first stop would be going to a bar for his morning drink. It wouldn’t be anything more than a beer and then he would be on his way smiling as he would have watch the actions of all the villagers seemingly getting along and having a marry good time. However, as Meliodas would wander through the city it would seem that the man would get lost… though he would eventually find his way onto the training grounds?

‘Well I knew this would happen eventually, do you know how to get to the Hokages office by any chance Son?’

It would be highly unlikely that he would but it would be rather funny if he did for whatever odd reason. Though with the normal response Son would say nothing if he didn’t know of where to go or what to do. However, Meliodas wasn’t in much of a rush to find the office though he would do a chakra sensory search just to see where some of the stronger ninja were it might give him a rather good idea as to which direction he should at least be going. Within minutes the chakra level of the Kage would spike up a little farther north? It would seem so he wasn’t that far away from him though it would be such a beautiful day that maybe Meliodas should ask the Hokage to a little bit of training while he was here as it was a rather beautiful day. Therefore, he would reach his arms in the air and would simply let out a deep breath before finally making the decision to do a little solo training for a moment while it was so peaceful and quiet, though he did hate training he knew it was a necessary evil and therefore, even he wouldn’t slack on this duty of his.

Therefore, while upholding the chakra sensory so that he could easily remember the location of the Hokage and watch for anyone that would enter the training grounds or seemingly be here to begin with just as well for the latter a safety measure and the former simply to make his life a little easier. Therefore, he would begin with a few simple stretches before he would even figure out truly what he did feel like training on today…

--------
TWC - 523
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:04 am

Kirito would sense a newcomer entering into Tanzaku. Someone he had never met before. He was in the middle of.....nothing actually. It just happened to be one of those rare days he had some free time. He decided to go and meet the newcomer, seeing as it WAS his duty to know everyone in Tanzaku. Kirito would appear in a flash of yellow light 1 meter behind the newcomer, wearing his Blacwyrm Coat as he ALWAYS did which had the properties to render him completely unsenseable. The only way to know he was there was to have him directly in your line of site or hear his voice. So of course if the yellow light from his use of the FTG technique wasn't noticed, he would take the boy by surprise when he spoke. "I thought I knew everyone in Tanzaku." he would say to the newcomer. Kirito would be standing 1 meter behind the boy wearing his blackwyrm coat with his arms crossed. Both Elucidator and Dark Repulser were strapped to his back as usual.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:18 pm

As Meliodas would finish his stretches and do a few practice little punches as if he was actually about to do something he would see a seeming flash of light happen behind him. Though in that same very instant he would hear a voice ring from behind him that he wasn’t quite familiar with however, he felt no blade on his back, or chakra coming toward him so he wasn’t being attacked. Therefore, he would simply turn around and look at the man in a black rod that would have spoken to him. On his back would seemingly be two swords which made Meliodas slightly raise his brow in amusement if nothing more he would talk to this man simply because he had something on his back of interest to Meliodas that being swords.

“Well I am not from here if that helps you figure out the problem in that… Also if I may ask who are you?”

Meliodas would have had a joking tone in his voice when he would have addressed the man that randomly appeared behind him. Though he had this tone with everyone no matter who they were it was simply one of the things he didn’t truly care for and that was respect simple because of a title. He treated everyone equally and would only show respect once it was earned not simply give because they were older or had achieve slightly more.

However, he would not really be asking the question because he cared who he was but he liked to put a name to a face if he ever needed to address them for a future reference and with that flashy entrance Meliodas would think there was a possibility for a friendship in this random encounter. Therefore, he would stand tall all five feet of him his hands now resting in his pockets as he would await a reply from the mystery man.

-----------
TWC - (523+320 =843)
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 pm

“Well I am not from here if that helps you figure out the problem in that… Also if I may ask who are you?”

Obviously he was new to Tanzaku and Kirito knew that, but the boy wouldn't be aware that Kirito knew. In fact the boy wasn't aware of who Kirito was at all. He decided to go for a different approach than his normal one. "I'm Kirito! What's your name? Oh! And what brings you to Tanzaku?" he would ask the boy with a genuine smile on his face. He figured he would play himself down for the meantime until he figured out why this boy had made his way into Tanzaku's training grounds. He didn't seem to be any threat but you could never be too careful. That was the thing about Kirito, he was always on guard. Ever since he was young he had been trained to always be on his guard and be observant of his surroundings, a lesson he continued to use to this very day. That made it extremely hard to surprise him. Though Kirito did notice this boy was a Jinchuuriki, or rather Isobu would tell him so. The four tails' Jin to be exact. 'This boy seems to hold Son Goku, the 4 tails inside of him. You have a strange habit of making friends with other Jinchuuriki you know that Kirito?' the Sanbi would say to him in his mind. 'What? Really? Haha I guess I do. Let's not tell him we know he is a Jin just yet. I want to see just what he can do and how close of a bond he has with Son Goku.' Kirito would reply to Isobu. He always had a way with meeting interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:58 am

He would think on the name that just came out of the mouth of the man now in front of him… Kirito? Why did that name sound so familiar to the boy but he would simply push the thought to the back of his mind. Perhaps it was someone’s name that he would have meet during his life earlier on but in the moment it truly didn’t matter it would suppose.

“Yo Kirito, I am Meliodas nice to meet you. As for what brings me to Tanzaku I was hoping to meet with the Hokage if he wasn’t busy today. However, got lost a while ago and ended up here instead.”

Meliodas would let out a slight laugh as he would go into his own mind thinking about the few adventure that he would already would have had. But he would quickly snap back to his senses when he would hear son speak to him about something or another…

‘Meliodas this man houses the tailed beast known as Isobu. Be careful around him… it seems this could indeed have been worth the travel.’

Meliodas would have a smile on his face after receiving this information it wasn’t as though he was going to jump into a conversation and simply talk about him being a jinchuuriki, but to finally have met another one was rather exciting for the boy, however, for the moment at least he would hold back all his questions and would wonder why Son could sense the other tailed beast but wouldn’t really ask him in the moment for he was more concerned with finding out more about this person now.

‘Thanks for the heads up this really is getting interesting Son, maybe we can become friends with these two coming closer to our goal...'

With this Meliodas would let out a slight sigh and look up into the sky it was a rather beautiful day and all he could think about was now enjoying it making new friends with all the Jinchurriki around the world for this was one of his dreams for a long time, and he would have finally seemingly taken the first step toward accomplishing at least meeting all of them with the man in front of him being the first.

-------------
TWC - (843+377 = 1,220)
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:43 am

“Yo Kirito, I am Meliodas nice to meet you. As for what brings me to Tanzaku I was hoping to meet with the Hokage if he wasn’t busy today. However, got lost a while ago and ended up here instead.”

So the boy, Meliodas, had come here to meet the Hokage. It just so happened that the Hokage was standing in front of him. This was starting to turn into an interesting day after all. Kirito was placed with an interesting choice. Did he tell the young boy that he was the Hokage or should he let this facade continue. 'What do you think Isobu?' he would ask his partner in his mind. 'Why not tell him and see how he reacts?" the Sanbi would respond. That had helped Kirito decide. He wouldn't immediately admit to being Hokage though, he wanted to ask one more thing first. "Well Meliodas, I happen to know the Hokage. What business do you have with him, if you don't mind me asking." he would say to Meliodas, a slight grin on his face. He was curious as to what had brought the four tails Jinchuuriki to come and see him.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:35 am

Meliodas would think for a moment before answering the man’s question… He didn’t particularly have any business with the Hokage but he didn’t really feel he needed a reason. Though now that he thought about it a person in just a position most likely wouldn’t see some random ninja from a different village just because he would have asked to see him but he wasn’t going to lie to the man, it would be rather pointless to.
“Well I don’t really have any business with him I simple wanted to meet him and had some free time. So here I am but I guess you can’t see someone with such a title on a just that reason alone.”
The boy would laugh as he would explain himself out loud the more he thought about it the less likely it seemed he would be finding his way to meeting the man he desired to speak with.

However, that was the fun part about it all, the adventure alone to simple get a meeting with someone like this would have brought some excitement in the man’s life and honestly sitting around the village was getting rather tiresome for him anyway. He was one of a somewhat lazy nature but he did love to enjoy his life so that is what he had come to do was simply enjoy himself that was good enough reason in his mind.

“So how do you know the Hokage if you don’t mind me asking that is kind of cool. Though I suppose all ninja should have at least meet with their kage at least once.”

He wasn’t truly on guard anymore for he was simply having a peaceful conversation with a stranger but he couldn’t shake the feeling that he knew this Kirito person or at least the name from somewhere. It had seemed to have been bugging him even on his exterior it was becoming slightly obvious that something else was slowly coming over his mind. Though he was try and focus on the conversation at hand and put the thought into a vault to later comeback to though hopefully soon it would all be figured out so he could actually show some type of caring for this conversation for at the moment it was as if Meliodas was drifting off into his own dream land sometimes.

However, he would once again look down from the sky for he still hadn’t returned his gaze to the man until he spoke again telling the man of what business he had with the Hokage…

----------
TWC - (1,220+427 = 1,647)
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:05 pm

“So how do you know the Hokage if you don’t mind me asking that is kind of cool. Though I suppose all ninja should have at least meet with their kage at least once.”

So no business at all with the Hokage, just a simple meeting. Kirito thought this boy was interesting. Now that he was asked how he knew the Hokage and his question has been answered he felt he might as well reveal himself now. There was no harm in that. He was curious to see how Meliodas would respond to finding out he had been talking to the Hokage all along. "Well, I know the Hokage because I am him. Kirito Senju, The Forest Sage, Hokage of the Land of Fire and Jinchuuriki of Isobu the three tails." And there was the boy's answer. Kirito would smile as he said this to Meliodas. It wasn't really necessary to give all of his titles like that but he figured he had them so why not say them since he was admitting to being Hokage anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Meliodas would have a smile on his face when the man would identify himself as the Hokage, and that would be when the thought process would come to a close he heard that name just before he left the Raikage’s office the day before. Or at least the Kirito part though he would remember what the Raikage had told him to do for all he really had remember was the name. Therefore, after hearing him explain that he has the three tails inside him he would feel a little more comfortable telling the man the same information of himself.

“Well let me reintroduce myself I am Meliodas, the Jinchuuriki of Son Goku.”

He would hold his hand out as to greet the man properly this time his way of showing a little respect. It wasn’t as though he didn’t respect people to begin with but it was a trait he rarely displayed directly toward someone. However, Meliodas would have a million questions rolling through his mind at that exact moment as well and wouldn’t exactly know what to ask the man or even do other than this, however, after a few moments he would collect himself and would go back to his more relaxed self.

“Oh seeing as we are already on the training field want to teach me a few things while I am here and we can continue talking while we get a good exercise?”

Meliodas wasn’t really one to be shy or beat around the bush so it would be no surprise to him at least that he would directly ask a Kage for training though perhaps other people would find this to be a disrespectful act and overstepping bounds. Though he didn’t care for these imaginary rules and felt it was better to simple be upfront with someone and you could have your way a lot smoother than if you try and lie or slowly get to the same end result. Therefore he would await the man’s answer patiently his hand waiting for a hand shake and his eyes sparking with excitement. It indeed would be shaping to be an interesting day.

Claiming:

---------
TWC - (1,647+356 = 2,003)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:08 am

“Well let me reintroduce myself I am Meliodas, the Jinchuuriki of Son Goku. Oh seeing as we are already on the training field want to teach me a few things while I am here and we can continue talking while we get a good exercise?”

Kirito admired the fact that the boy had came right out and asked him to train him. Under normal circumstances he would happily agree and start training him right away. Unfortunately these weren't normal circumstances. He had used up all of his free time and had to get back. There were pressing matters of concern that he needed to deal with and after his talk with the Mizukage Kirito was afraid Arcanis wouldn't take her multiple refusals lightly. He needed to prepare Tanzaku incase they were dispatched to fight. He also needed to make sure his second in command was ready to go. If he was forced to fight his abilities would be tested and Kirito wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. Taika had shown a lot of promise but he wasn't sure he was quite up to the task of becoming Kage just yet. Then again Kirito could just be feeling this way because he was comparing Taika's skills to his own, which wasn't fair to him since Kirito had years of harsh training and experience on his side.

Getting back to the scene at hand and away from his thoughts, Kirito would answer the young Meliodas. "Well to be honest I'm impressed you would come right out and ask me to train you like that. Normally I would love to but it seems I've used up all the free time I had today. You are welcome to stay as long as you like and come back to Tanzaku any time. Perhaps next time I will be a bit more free and able to train you." he would say to the young Meliodas.
[exit]
Claiming 1167 wc
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:47 am

Meliodas would have seemingly wasted his time traveling to the country of fire today, however, what else was to be expected after he simply arrived without any warning though it was odd the Hokage would come greet someone personally then have to go straight back to work though he would suppose as a kage you didn’t have much down time even if it was your day off at a moment’s notice anything and everything could have gone crazy. Therefore, he would let out a slight sigh and put his hands behind his head once more.

“Well I suppose I should let you get to your duties and as for staying I believe I will just go have fun doing whatever you have to do though.”

With this Meliodas would seemingly walk off without so much as even offering a good bye greeting it wasn’t him being rude on purpose but rather he was slightly disappointed with seemingly how easy something that seemed so fun could have gone down the drain just because work was needed done. This was why he hated responsibility and truly wished for a world where everyone could take a nap all day and do whatever they pleased as long as no one else got hurt.

Then seemingly in a flash before he would hear the man he was with say anything he would body flicker off the training grounds and walk back toward the gates to head to his next destination. Though he thought about heading home instead he would have thought of something more interesting perhaps he would stop by the village known as umi sense he was out it wouldn’t matter if he made a little detour hopefully this time however, someone interesting would have been in his path for the earlier trip was a slight let down though he wouldn’t let that kill his vibe for today he had a feeling something interesting would transpire.

Therefore, as soon as he would hit the gates he would be off like a jet sprinting yet again toward his next location though he hated training when it was simply running around to find something fun to do it seemed as though it was never a problem for him. Though people always did say if you find it enjoyable it no longer feels like work so with that he would simply let his mind race as he would speed toward the umi village and would simply once more find a smile on his face though something different was that he had acquired a blade along this journey known as Lostvayne it was a sword he had his heart set on for quite some time so when he found it and purchased it from a peddler some way down the road he was rather happy though it would have seemed like the man was familiar though Meliodas was too excited to care for he had his sword and the umi village was now in his sights therefore, he would slow down and walk through the gates as he would have a smile on his face after dealing with the guards at the gates. With his sword strapped to his back he would be ready for any little meeting that could transpire today to continue his ever lasting adventure...

[using my exit post as a travel post]

-exited-
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:40 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure...    The Lasting Adventure...  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lasting Adventure...
Page 1 of 1