Naruto Age of the Past
Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jikoku Village First Arrival

Go down 
+4
Etro's Messenger
Agito
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Basara Ootsutsuki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 pm

The Uchiha stood there, changing his gaze from Junya to Gambino. These two were something else. Something different. Now different wasn't always bad. Sometimes it was a good thing. He just wasn't sure if this, Hikari, saw it the same way. The shinobi who had been binded by the chakra chains seemed to be trapped in the Genjutsu casted by the demonic being. Kaito could feel the aura and it had illusion written all over it. Whatever, he wasn't going to get into that. Hikari must have been messing with him in his inner mind or something. She then used a technique that appeared to deal with gravitational pull. The kunai that Gambino used to avoid the illusion had been yanked from him by this force. Must have been a technique that came from those turqoise eyes; a Dojutsu. How many Dojutsu did Kaito not know about?

"Look, I don't remember entirely. I just have a lot going on right now. Like two shinobi fighting in front of my village and you showing up to add onto the trouble. Now if you may, release him so he can be detained by my guards here." Kaito closed his eyes and sighed. Could this get any worse? Yes. Gambino could not hold his tongue and questioned Hikari. There was mention of her being the Tsuchikage and that she shouldn't be here. For someone of his rank, if she was really the Tsuchikage, that was mighty disrespectful. This boy had no respect for his superiors, but he did have some guts. "You have a mouth that could get you killed. Hold your tongue. Seize him." Kaito'd gesture to the guards. One would proceed to run over to Gambino and try and grab a hold of him. The other would run over to Junya's position to wait until he was released, where he'd grab him.

"Although he was in no position to question you like that Hikari, he was right. If you are indeed the Tsuchikage, you should be protecting your home. Anyways, I'll take them from here. Oh, and as a proper introduction, the name's Kaito Uchiha." Kaito would smile; he really didn't know how to act in front of girls, but with her he felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Junya would watch as things escalated and laugh. He watched as the ninja know as basara question this Tsuchikage woman. He showed guts and a sense of a wild child with no care of the consequences. As he watched he noticed how kaito became defensive and snickered to himself "You will be the first to go one day i promise you that hehehehe" He then looked at the woman named hikari and sighed "Hmmm sounds like a bimbow who will not mind her own bussiness hahahaha" Just then kaito ordered his guards to detain and seize Junya and basara "Your kidding me right " He looked over at kaito and yelled "HEY NUMB NUTS GET THIS GUARD OFF ME OR HIS HEAD WILL BE MINE, YOU HAVE MY WORD I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID I JUST SEEK TRAINING FROM MY TEMPLE AND TO SEE THE KAGE OF THIS VILLAGE" He glared and waited for a answer
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Deep breaths....deep breaths Hikari. Remember, last time you got this angry you killed that one thousand man army, you can't do that in another guys village. She actually liked this boy and his mouth....it reminded the IRL Hikari of her Makussu character.....but sadly IC at this point she would be getting just a little bit annoyed. At Basara's comment an evil smile would form on her face as the rather annoyed Tsuchikage would channel Pride, the area around her would become filled with eyes and mouths of all sorts, all staring at everyone in every possible angle. "You child, should know your place. I don't need the permission of others to go where I wish. For you see...." At this point the mouths would open to reveal razor sharp teeth and the eyes would narrow. "My power is that of knowledge. To know everything everywhere, and then act on that knowledge instantly. It does not matter where I am if I can be in another world instantly." At this point Sebastian would inform her that apparently Junya was still insulting her through the genjutsu world and a devilish smile would form on her face as she clapped her hands together, the knowledge of the truth would boost her jutsu's speed up to 70 as earth would surround Junya's body except for his balls which she would give a devastating kick to before having Sebastian dispel his Genjutsu the chains wrapped around his body would dissipate as well, however he would still be bound by the earth. Giving a halfhearted wave towards Kaito and a look at Basara that clearly said "watch it" A white door would rise from the ground and slowly open revealing a glimpse of paradise she would cross over into her world with her demon butler, giving one last look and sentence before fully exiting.

"I'm the Tsuchikage Hikari Ootsutsuki, remember it."

I really doubt if I could since I was literally in KH for like 2 seconds but maybe, just maybe 500/500 flabebe. If not then 750/750 flabebe

1k ryo

5 sebastian stats

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Basara Ootsutsuki
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Quietly the guards had moved in on the two young men who had caused a major scene at Jikoku Village. The silence for the moment was broken by an enraged Hikari. She flexes her powers even further to show the difference in strength between her and the two boys. Basara at this point can feel how strong she truly is and could clearly see he had no chance to win a fight with her. He would then begin to unfold his arms as he prepared for an attack by Hikari. Fortunately for the boys, Hikari had calmed down. She then proceeds to reveal her true identity.

"I'm the Tsuchikage Hikari Ootsutsuki, remeber it." She proclaims. As she was talking a strange white door had appeared from the ground. Basara with an ever so surprised expression to fact that she was also an Ootsutsuki. He had whispered, in a voice so quiet no one could possibly pick it up as the Tsuchikage left, "she's the same as me!" The moment his guard was completely down the guard tackles Basara from behind pinning him down. The more aggressivd guard places his hand to the back of Basara's head to slam his face into the ground. Basara still in shock could not react in time to defend himself. Nailed to the ground Basara's yells for the guard to get off of him. "YOU BASTARD! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME!!" Kaito then watches as the young man struggles... what will Kaito's move be next.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:19 pm

Did this guy ever be quiet? It was beginning to annoy Kaito. Like, he had no respect for anyone. The Raikage stood in place as Hikari activated what appeared to be some kind of technique. A darkness would begin to manifest itself around her, forming eyes and mouths. They'd open, revealing demonic-like pupils and sharpened teeth. Kaito didn't know about the other two, but this wasn't enough to faze him. For a man who sparred with a shinobi on godly-level, it was going to take more than this to move him. She calmed herself and then gave a sinsiter grin, turning to the one she held in her chains. At the clap of her hand earth molded over his body, only leaving out his crotch. Kaito turned his head to the side, expecting the worst. All he heard was the sound of her foot slamming into what may have been his manly hood. Just the thought of it made him shiver. When he turned his head back, he did it in time to see a massive white door that seemed to have a utopian-like paradise on the other side. "What's this?" He tried to get a better look, but it was no use. The Tsuchikage, known as Hikari, had left after leaving the three young men with her name.

What an exit, that showoff. Kaito'd smirk and turn his attention on the one who suffered the painful kick to his crotch. He'd walk over to the earth-like shell that exposed him and sent his fist into the rock, shattering it and freeing him. At the same time the guards rushed Basara, stepping on him and pinning him down. The guard who had no chill would even spit on the back of his head, "I wish she would have killed you little shits! Maybe I should do the job for her!" Kaito's eyes then quickly struck him a gaze, "Enough!! Get off of him." The guard looked up and stood off the boy's back, stepping away. There was a look of fear on his face, as if he knew what Kaito was truly capable of doing. "Forgive my guard Basara. I understand that you have come here in search of supplies. And you're here to visit your temple and the Raikage?" The young Uchiha would turn to Junya, who may or may not have been unconscious. "Well, you are in his presence. I am the Raikage."
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Junya watched as basra was annoyed by the guard and bum rushed as well screaming for help. Junya could not help but laugh at the fact that these guards thought they could contain him. Just then the annoyed hikari could not take his harsh words and lip any longer and kicked him right in the crotch "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU CRAZY BITCH I SWEAR IMA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOU DIRTY MOTHER #$###$" junya cursed and cried in pain as she then disappeared and he tried his hardest to ignore the pain and focus on the man known as kaito. He could feel his chakra increase and decrease rapidly as if it was pulsating with a mind of its own. Soon junya would be informed that this man is the Raikage and he snickered with a painful face "You are a kage......you look like nothing, you feel like nothing therefore you are nothing or even half the man the last raikage was now release me i came here for a reason i have rights and to be fare so does the wild child basara"
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:56 am

Finally freed of the guard Basara quickly pulled a kunai on the guard who had restrained him. He held the kunai to the guard's neck while facing him. The remaining 3 men who stood at the gates of Jikoku Village looked at Basara as if he was foolish enough to kill a village guard right in fromt of the Raikage. The other guard would begin to run towards Basara while Junya and Kaito remained still, for they already new the boy's intentions.

Basara says to the guard he held a kunai to "We will fight one day. Now isn't the time for that." The guard running after Basara suddenly stops only to realize Basara putting the kunai away into his left pocket. He walks away scratching his head from the guard who had just felt anger towards the boy for attempting to threaten him. He then proceeds to sigh and says "How did things end up this way? All I needed was some supplies." Basara then looks to Junya's direction and smirks as if he knew that it would piss him off. He shrugs his shoulders as he looks into Kaito"s direction. "Raikage-san! I apologize for causing an uproar at the foot of your village. All I came here for was, to restock on supplies. I will gladly be on my way to continue my journey if you could allow me to restock. If not, then I will still continue on as is." He stares at the Raikage with earnest eyes, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:27 am

Kaito made his way to the village gates, his most loyal guard at his side. He expected the other guards to bring in the two, to be questioned and all of that good stuff. While he walked to the village, Junya blabbered something that caught his ear. Something about him being nothing. Worthless. Pathetic. Half the man that the previous Raikage, Arcanis, was. The young man stopped in his tracks with his back turned to both of them. "Do you really think your words bother me? Look at the position you're in. Look where you are right now. You've been ridiculed by the Tsuchikage and yet you call me nothing. You, in fact, are the one who is nothing. It's a disgraceful to even leave the temple of the village and wander off; it's also disgraceful to act this belonging to the temple in this village. So, that just tells me that you're......" Kaito turned his head slightly, so that Junya can see his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. ".....Scum."

The Uchiha turned back and continued on his path into the village. "Sorry Basara, you so happened to stumble into my property. I have the right to question you two. Oh, and you've got some guts. Bring them to the inner chamber. Domon will meet them there." Kaito'd enter the village, leaving them to deal with whoever this Domon was. As for the guard who had been threatened by Basara, he'd follow the young man holding his throat. "You're fucking lucky. I would have taken that thing and shoved it in your ass!" The other guard would shake his head, "Relax."

[Exit]

Claiming 400 words towards my Advanced Chakra Sensory skill.
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Junya sighed and looks towards the guards as they back off and walked beside junya and basara "Hmmm thats what i though you slaves now we can go in piece, even though we look like prisoners being sent to jail " Junya walked inside the village with kaito, basara and the guards wondering how much has changed in his absent "Kaito tell me something, why did you take up the mantel of raikage?" Junya would never expect to be on the adventure of a life time.

[exit]

claiming 6 stats wc 1369
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:05 pm

The young men are now being taken into the village they have wanted to enter. For Basara, it would seem all he would like from the village was to resupply his provisions and move on. As for Junya, he had wanted to return to the temple he once left in order to train. Train for what exactly? These two young men both were looking to become stronger. For what purpose do they have need to become stronger? "How did it really come to this? Heyy Junya! What do you think we'll get questioned with?" Junya had ignored Basara's question. Basara feeling belittled, huffs as he turns his head away from Junya continuing to walk to the village. In Basara's mind he says to himself "Junya better not get himself killed before we get to settle our fight." Walking alongside Junya and the two guards, Basara enters the village.

[Exit]

Claiming 8 stat points WC 1771
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Approved for all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jikoku Village First Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2