Naruto Age of the Past
Creation IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Creation IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Creation Empty
PostSubject: Creation   Creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Pain was sitting upon one of the many large rocks in the land of lighting. He was angry at Arc for simply taking the Mizukage position." I will make a new dawn the dawn of the Akatsuki. The group will consist of 10 ninja with the most powerful skills. I will make rings that let us feel where each of us are. The cloaks I will make will be strong enough to withstand jutsu. Akatsuki will be born " said Pain aloud as he begun making 10 cloaks with red clouds on them. He then began to make rings each a different color from the next." Are you sure this is the path you want to take Pain " asked Kokou. Pain nodded knowing Kokou would support him either way. It took him a good hour but he had made everything that was necessary for this group now the only thing left would be recruitment.

Made 10 Akatsuki Cloaks

Made 10 Akatsuki Rings

Exit
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Tetsu Bakemono
Academy
Tetsu Bakemono

Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation   Creation EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Approved!

Be sure to register everything made if it has special abilities or buffs.
Back to top Go down

Creation
Page 1 of 1