Naruto Age of the Past
Round One: Just a wake up call ... IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Round One: Just a wake up call ... IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round One: Just a wake up call ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Round One: Just a wake up call ... Empty
PostSubject: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:10 pm

Land of Fire, an actual place where the weather is pleasent to live in, it's usually hot but not scorching hot at least. The Land of Fire had many potential ninjas much like the rest of the lands in the world, most excited to prove their own skills and powers. Today the story is not about any other land but fire, because the main character of this topic was about to do something very crazy. Lets define this craziness for a second; challenging a Hokage. A Hokage is a male or female that is complete god of their own village, and lets not forget to mention the previous Hokage's have a thing for being sealing experts or senju's - Nasty.

The character itself however did not come from the ninja academy, oh no he was actually far more advanced in ways that even he was not aware of. Kaigen Shikyo, or better known as Kaigen Uzumaki; had lost his memory years ago due to a strange attack in which he barely made it out alive. The attack was directed towards his mental, he had taken down his opponents but their mission was already complete by placing a seal on him successfully damaging his memory. So lately he has been off the grid for a while actually teaching martial arts to non-ninjas, Kaigen had been giving hope to people who couldn't afford money to buy ninja services; however, his skills and mentality of combat had weakened severely. Kaigen decided to take a break from teaching and adventure to find his state of mind again, which lead him here. The Land of Fire had plenty of leaf ninjas to challenge, but in the end he needed a push; a complete limit removal.

He needed the best, Kaigen had to fight someone who would completely push him above and beyond his own power; to reach wherever he was before. Kaigen managed to send a letter to the Hokage after helpping a couple leaf ninjas with a mission that so happens to be in the area. He got a response, of a possible yes - time and place. Didn't have to tell Kaigen twice, this was more then a challenge, this was training to the finest degree. This would likely be a private event unless the Hokage decides otherwise, either way the fight should be worth watching. Now lets talk arena, we are talking a literal field of 20 meters even square. Grass more green than the sky itself, wait; negative, anyway the grass pretty green. At the end of the 20 meter area was actually 10 meter earth walls, for privacy of course. So now let the camera roll over to Kaigen himself, which in turn was actually standing 10 meters from the wall staring directly at it. His stance was normal civilian form with no sign of aggression or nervousness.

He was simply waiting on his guest, although he understood the Hokage was a very busy person so he may not come through. Attire; domo ninja pants, shoes, and undershirt with a vest - all white like jesus. His white hair shaking around in the wind. He waited silently with the hope of something very good on the line. Listening, waiting, and sensing for anything approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:21 am

[i will post on this today]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Kirito was sitting at his desk in the Hokage chambers when he received a strange letter. It was from someone he had never met but he had heard the name before. Kaigen. One of the legendary Sannin, just like Kirito himself. Kaigen was requesting a sparring match with the Hokage. Apparently he wanted to test his strength another who had obtained the title of Sannin. Kirito had sent a swift reply to the man with a time and place for the meeting. That was 2 days ago. The time he had specified had finally arrived. Kirito didn't want to keep his visitor waiting so he promptly donned his blackwyrm coat, strapped Elucidator and Dark Repulser to his back and made sure he grabbed his normal weapons. He would take one last look around to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything and then disappeared in a yellow flash.

Kirito had instantly arrived in the arena he had specified in his usual flashy entrance, appearing in a yellow light with wind whipping his Blackwyrm Coat around and his hair being wafted in the wind. He had a stony look on his face, but only for an instant. Upon seeing the man in front of him, he took in every detail of his appearance. The most defining thing about the man was that he was practically completely white. Not his skin tone of course, but all of his clothes and even his hair. A welcoming sile crept across Kirito's face as he spoke his first words to Kaigen. "Hi there! Kaigen right? I'm Kirito, Hokage of the Land of Fire. Nice to meet you!" he said holding out his right hand for a formal hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:33 pm

He could feel it! It was so strong and pulsing all through out the lands, no idiot it wasn't an orgasm. It was chakra, no silly jounin chakra - no this, was strong and built chakra. This particular chakra was exactly who he hoped, the famous leader and chief of all ninja of the leaf - The Hokage. His eyes opened and in an instant he was there, without focusing he couldn't even trace the chakra. He had hear rumors like most ninja about a technique that can literally teleport the user 'The Flying God Technique' or something fancy. His stance got a bit more proper, sure they could be close to power but he still had some respect for a leader.

Kaigen even being in his presense was truly an honor, to even go so far to accept his proposal actually made him feel like a kid again. The burst of wind that danced along the Hokage's hair decided to trail through Kaigen's as well, giving it a dramatic and yet powerful effect. His chakra did not give him the flare of secret injustice or any hidden intent, which gave him more respect when he showed a face of welcoming. Ears picking up on sound, the leader before him spoke with a sound of kind words.

Kaigen when finished giving an honorable nod, he spoke up with a quick blink after extending his hand and shaking it. Being as formal as he can be with the nod and handshake his voice sounded a bit more teenagerish than expected, but then again he was still twenty - he was very young to hold such power.

"Yes Sir. I am beyond honored to meet you, to lead a village especially the leaf village is an amazing thing. That is why only you can help me with my ... situation" - and with this first sentence he stopped speaking and placing his head on his head scractching in an almost embarassing state. It was only him and the Hokage, so for the Hokage it could be a TRAP!!!

But it wasn't. He had to let it out, and so Kaigen spoke again in the same tone but being a bit more of a chuckling manner with an embarrassing look on his face. "I was attacked a while ago, this particular attack was planned, the ninjas failed to assassinate me obviously but instead they were actually aiming for something else. They wiped most of my memory. Unfortunately I haven't been up to prime in a long time. I've been asleep from the world for far to long ... And so here I humbly ask a favor ... can you bring me back to life?"

He asked a man who he had never met before, a really life changing task. Will he do it? Can he do it? How far is he willing to go? Find out on the next episode of ....
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:00 pm

"I was attacked a while ago, this particular attack was planned, the ninjas failed to assassinate me obviously but instead they were actually aiming for something else. They wiped most of my memory. Unfortunately I haven't been up to prime in a long time. I've been asleep from the world for far to long ... And so here I humbly ask a favor ... can you bring me back to life?"

For one of the legendary Sannin to ask such a request of Kirito....It humbled him. He was a kindhearted person to begin with, so of course he would help Kaigen however he could. He listned to Kaigen's story and felt sorry for him. He did not know what it was like to lose your memories. your past, but he could imagine how hard it must be. But did he have what it takes to help Kaigen retrieve what was stolen from him? He did not know. He could only try. That was exactly what he was going to do.

Looking at Kaigen, the hand shake now being over and Kirito hearing what Kaigen had to say, his next words would be kind but stern. They were full of determination, a promise to the man standing before him. "I will do everything that is withing my power to help you. Are you certain sparring with me will help? Of course I will do so, but only if you are sure this is what you want. When this is over, I would like to help you however I can. I do not know what it is like to have my memories stolen from me but I can imagine the difficulty it must have brought upon you. Because of this, I swear that I will do everything in my power to help return to you what you've lost."

These were some of the truest words Kirito had ever spoken. Kaigen had not gone into full detail in his letter but now it made some more sense. The puzzle pieces were coming together. Kirito patiently waited for Kaigen's response, thinking about how else he could possibly help the man.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:28 pm

No sweat or anything right Hokage? It's not like you got people to protect or something. The not so strong Sannin could only wait for a response, in an very patiently form. The Hokage should do the trick, it shouldn't be too many other people with this kind of energy - A real wake up call. The leaf ninja spoke with such concern for Kaigen, a piece of sympathy some would call it. Kaigen began to understand why, for all he knows Kaigen could be reduced down to a gennin level fighting skills, which would mean his higher level hunters will be actually have a chance to kill him. Or maybe it really does suck to lose your memory, yeah probably that too. So to ensure his safety and ensurance he needed to get back to where he once where at all cost, the Uzumaki had to get stronger.

"I need this. A limit pusher. A limit romoval. To push myself beyond what I am now.This is exactly what I need." All that Kaigen said before taking a few steps back slightly give him a look of focus. Pushing off the ground his body almost floated off the air giving the two even more space; nine meters apart. Legs spread slightly, palms in a straight form of palm. Arms in opposite direction of front of his body and behind his body; battle position of earth.

"If you wouldn't mind, I am ready when you are. Royalty, so you may start of the dance. Shall We?" His Chakra Sensory and Experienced Hearing locked on his body figure - Preparing to step his game up against one of the strongest ninja in the world.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:57 am

"If you wouldn't mind, I am ready when you are. Royalty, so you may start of the dance. Shall We?"

Kirito would nod in response to Kaigen's words and he made the clone seal, creating one clone with A rank chakra capacity before crossing his arms in front of his chest. Kirito's eyes would spin and take on a crimson hue with three black tomoe surrounding his pupil in a triangular pattern. The lowest form of his sharingan. Kirito had decided he would start this fight off slow and gradually increase his power as the fight continued.

Kai had given Kirito the honor of making the first move. Given that Kirito didn't know much about Kaigen's strength, only that he was one of the Sannin, he kept his senses peeled for any sign of movement from his opponent. Hand to hand was not Kirito's specialty, mainly using his swords to fight, but he started out this way since Kaigen didn't seem to have any weapons of his own. The clone would run at Kaigen at A rank speed, something he was sure another Sannin could keep up with. As he ran, the clone would form a dense high velocity rotating ball of chakra in his right hand. The Rasengan would be fully formed by the time the clone was within 4 meters of Kaigen.

Kirito had his eyes peeled the entire time, watching Kaigen for the tiniest detail of movement, any possible hint would allow him to react.

Jutsu used:

exploding clone
rasengan

sharingan 3 tomoe
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:39 pm

All it really took was a nod, Kaigen just had to know that it was time to start it all off.  A nod to a warrior means much more than it should, it means it’s time to get moving. The taijutsu stance was actually quite standard, nothing specifically special just yet – now it’s time to test the water. Chakra sensory allowed him to sense chakra; basically, as the chakra molded inside the Hokage as he made the seal it was all too common to Kaigen. The clone made its appearance, identical with a little extra chakra inside of him – a little too much for Kaigen.

The Hokage folded his arms over his chest, which gave Kaigen many signals, theories, and natural tactics. He just went with all of them instead. A change in his chakra flashed for a split second in the direction of his eyes.  This indicated a doujutsu or special kind of eye technique; however, they’re no more chakra through the air to signal it. Doujutsu it is then, Kaigen would learn to work with that. Kaigen did not move from his stance, never making him waver, instead he mentally prepared himself for what were to come. First sign of movement was initiated, a dash forward and into the striking range of Kaigen. Every step taken he could feel his next move coming into place; next, he would watch as the clone makes a technique of its own creating something not uncommon for a Hokage class. Adding chakra to his feet he slid his whole position forward actually towards the clone and as his toes were in the air with his sole down he tapped down on it.

The moment he stepped foot on the ground three spikes of straight earth would sprout out and aim to stab him on each side of his legs and one behind him aiming for his spine. This was for both Hokage and the clone. The counter attack was pulled off when the clone was within 6 meters of Kaigen, meaning his counter attack happened as the clone was in motion. Showing his physical talents were not how he wanted to start it off, so he was going to earth bend as long as he could before he needed something else. But for now something weak, something to taste the water before the waves kicks in. For a senju to have a doujutsu it could be anything but Kaigen was going to guess one inside the leaf village.

Either way, it only made this fight much more valuable. For now to him the game was distance, he has swords so it gave him the impression that he wasn’t sure if he wanted to meet him up close and in person. After his opponents finds a way to deal and or get impaled with the spikes, instead of charging him and or the clone he instantly after literally four seconds Kaigen would bring his hands together and an 3 meter diameter wall would sprout up on the left and right side of the real Hokage about 3 meters away and close together at B Rank speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:54 am

[gonna post on this today]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 pm

As Kirito was watching Kaigen closely with his sharingan, he could easily detect the fluctuation in his chakra when the clone had reached about 6 meters away from him. His arms still crossed, Kirito detonated his clone as soon as he saw the fluctuation in Kaigen's chakra, creating an explosion that spread outward 10 meters in every direction from the clone with A rank speed and power which would have easily reached Kaigen if not stopped or dodged.

The same instant Kirito detonated his clone, he would simultaneously cover his body with an armor of earth that had B rank health to protect himself from any attack that would come his way. Not only did he cover himself in the armor that was Earth Release: Earth Spear, but he would simultaneously create a wooden shield around himself at S rank speed that was made up of intertwined half meter thick branches that left just enough space in between the branches for Kirito to see through them clearly. He kept his arms crossed the entire time.

In the same instant Kirito had detonated the clone and created his shield of intertwined branches, he created six 1 meter thick branches with sharp pointed ends each exactly half a meter away from Kaigen that emerged from the ground at S rank speed, that would attempt to pierce both of Kaigen's legs and his arms. The branches emerged from the ground two from behind him, two in front of him, two on his left and two on his right, each exactly half a meter away from Kaigen.

All of the actions performed by Kirito would happen simultaneously, effectively nullifying the earth spears aimed at Kirito and the clone. Seeing as the roots created by Kirito have S rank health, they would be uneffected by the explosion created from Kirito's clone.

Jutsu Used:

Treesssss(1 S rank drain)

Sharingan stuff(1 D rank)

Earth armorrrrr!(1 B rank)
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:28 am

Of course the Hokage was able to predict his opponents movements and tactics to a degree, he's the Hokage. Actually it wasn't the reason, he's actually a cheater. A Doujutsu's natural base ability is obviously to be able to see chakra, how it works, moves, and fluctuates. As a spectator of the fight I must say by the way those sharingan eyes are laying eyes on this poor little Uzumaki, it ain't looking to good for mr. brain dead. Back to the show ladies, let's get moving.

The explosion was literally ten meters in diameter when it happened, Kaigen was already prepared for that too. Not that he was anticipating that tactic but frontal attacks, especially in the beginning of battle is never the actual tactic. The sensory he had detected the fluctuation in both chakra he was facing, in which sparked a good enough reaction for Kaigen to move. A split second before the actual explosion erupted was all he needed, jumping backwards just barely evading the explosion using straight defensive tactic.

Sensing another attack coming straight from the ground, a small(C-Rank) pilar shot up in the air just below him before he planned on landing for a push. The branches would impale the pillar with ease, at least a split second after Kaigen he just jumped off the top of it back to the footing. (S-Rank Amount Earth Bending) feet now on the ground, 15 meters diameter of ground began to change from dirt to mud, 5x5 in thickness and height. At this point of the fight he was still a bit suprised that he was one of the famous wood release users, senju's and their tricks.

Using the passive skill chakra infusion while standing, he is merging his chakra as a sort of barrier from the ground. This earth bending making the ground mud and then using chakra infusion negate any other chakra techniques beyond SS-Rank to be used in the mud other than Kaigen.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:44 pm

[ill post on this today]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:34 am

Kaigen had managed to evade the explosion of Kirito's clone easily by jumping backwards as well as dodged the roots Kirito had summoned to attack him by creating an earth pillar from the ground to take the hit from the roots that were aimed at Kaigen. Once the pillar was formed, Kaigen would land atop it for an instant before dropping to the ground. The instant Kaigen had left the top of the pillar, Kirito would simultaneously create a dense ball of spiraling chakra in the form of a large shuriken in his right hand that emitted a loud screeching sound. Kirito threw the rasenshuriken directly at Kaigen at S rank speed, an invisible chakra thread was attached to the rasneshuriken so that Kirito could control it's trajectory.

At the same time he had launched the rasenshurken, Kirito's sharingan eyes would spin, taking on their eternal mangekyo form. Less than a second after he had launched the rasenshuriken, Kirito would launch 60 senbons at Kaigen created from pure lightning element chakra with A rank speed and power. Since Kaigen was in the air while these attacks were being performed, there was a high chance he would be unable to dodge the two attacks. After launching the rasenshuriken and chidori senbon at Kaigen, he would wait with his senses peeled ready to react to anything. Kirito had manipulated the roots guarding him out of the way before throwing either jutsu so that the path would be clear.

Jutsu used:

1 A rank chidori senbon

1 C rank EMS

1 S rank rasenshurkien
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:52 am

The Hokage so far have been graceful and true, at least until he started increasing his game. A couple of trees was nothing but a memory in a young child minds, but wood release was just filled with life. Kaigen's plans were foiled as his opponent had an opening, or at least they thought so. As he went in the air and on his way decending he actually saw him begin to mold chakra. What's worse was he could tell the type of elemental nature just by listening. While in the air and kicking a long step from the pillar he was jumping off to catch him while in mid air. So once he peeped that even within the air he was able to anaylze and play his roles correctly. Right now he was on defense, and right now he was going to need some very good defense to turn the tide on the fight. Kaigen wasn't backing down now, he couldn't, this was when he had to push himself even farther than before.

His hands emit a bright orange color, they say each person has their own color of chakra. At this moment he began to remember 'The Rush'. 'The Rush' is something we'll get to later, but for now lets see how he deals with it. Without no mistakes or regrets he thrust his right palm outward, in a more kung fu hidden palm kind of way launching out four chakra chains. He actually long forgot about theses, 'the rush' so far have brought this from the past. He is of a rare breed of the Uzumaki clan, and right now he's about to show the Hokage why. Kaigen added the skill chakra infusion with the S-Rank Chains with hoods on the tip of the hook.

So instead of the Rasenshuriken exploding it will infuse it's chakra corrupt its natural settlings allowing him to gain control of a Rasenshuriken while in movement. Doing a complete spin on the step of the pillar he used his chains and chakra infusion to grab it and do a 260 spin at SS Rank speed and release it back towards Kikirto. It would happen so fast that the Rasenshuriken would sweep right through the Chidori Senbon like the hulk. So now the Hokage had to worry about the Rasenshuriken come right back at him. Instead this time he would lower the pillar itself down on the ground. No more jumping with this guy. Could have been nasty, at least for Kaigen.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:14 am

Kirito had the tables turned on him. Kaigen had summoned forth some strange chains and turned the Rasenshuriken back at him. It seemed to Kirito it was time to pick up the pace of this fight. The instant Kaigen had started to summon his chains, Kirito's eyes had simultaneously spiraled into their Rinnegan form. Without hesitating, Kirito drew both Elucidator and Dark Repulser from their sheathes and moved at X rank speed onto the pillar that Kaigen was now standing on.

Kirito would effortlessly dodge the Rasenshuriken and chakra chains sent back at him on his way to Kaigen. Kirito would reach Kaigen near instantly. Kirito was directly behind Kaigen now. The instant Kirito had arrived on the pillar behind Kaigen, Kirito would slash downward and diagonally with Elucidator and Dark Repulser at Kaigen creating an X pattern at SS rank speed. In the same instant that Kirito begun his sword attack, black flames would erupt from his eye attempting to envelop Kaigen.

In the same instant that Kirito had arrived on the pillar, Kirito would activate the Tsukuyomi technique as a back up plan.

1 C rank for Rinnegan

1 S rank for Tsukuyomi

1 S rank for amaterasu

Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:08 am

As the powerful ball of chakra left Kaigen's grasp and through the air and into the tunnel vision of his opponent. Kaigen prepared body flicker (D-Rank) in preparation for a defensive maneuver,  Kaigen could somehow feel it. Kirito easily used his speed to dodge not only the throw back of a tactic but was making his way towards Kaigen for some close quarter action. All it took was really one hand seal, and instantaneously his opponent had appeared behind him. Kaigen had the fierce choice of turning around and fighting him in this sense or to choose a different route. Kaigen may have lost his memory but he was getting his skills back. No way was he going to fall for such a trick, an attack from behind is almost as direct as a frontal attack. Kaigen had no time to really put his plan to work, it was all dependant on the speed of his opponent, which was quite fast considering Kaigen was pretty fast himself. When all three of the Hokages attacks went off, Kirito could have been under the impression that he was going to hit something, well in a sense he did. Replacement technique bitch(E). The replacement technique caused a small 5 meter smoke to cloud the area around Kirito, given a grand opening.

Kaigen instantly shot his Uzumaki Chains right back at him, but this was after using a small piece of chakra to turn the pillar into sticky mud (A). Of course he'd need to find some way out of getting his foot out of the sticky mud, but the range being 6 meters and right below him the chains aimed to rap around Kirito's body. three Chains. Once made contact with any body of chakra it's suppressed and detained. Kaigen was far from done, and he wasn't ready to quit - time to step it up some.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:35 am

The instant Kirito's swords made contact with Kaigen, or what Kirito thought was Kaigen, a black cloud of smoke covered the area. Kirito wasted no time waiting to see what had happened. As soon as the smoke had appeared, Kirito simultaneously turned into lightning and rose 30 meters straight into the air. As Kirito was rising, Kirito would activate his golden bijuu cloak and increase his speed even further. While Kirito was rising as lightning, Kirito also would sheathe both of his swords.

Kirito now being 36 meters above Kaigen, let both of his arms take their original shape. The rest of Kirito stayed in lightning form so that Kirito would continue to hover. A rasenshuriken formed in each of Kirito's hands. Kirito would launch both Rasenshuriken simultaneously at Kaigen who was 36 meters below. As soon as both Rasenshuriken were launched, Kirito's arms became lightning once more and Kirito moved to 1 meter behind Kaigen at X rank speed. As Kirito was moving into position behind Kaigen, he released one of the three command seals on the back of his hand to refill his chakra reserves. Once behind Kaigen, Kirito would send a 5 meter wide cylindrical blast of lightning at Kaigen from directly above Kaigen. The lightning attack had a speed and power of X rank.

1 C rank for Rinnegan

2 S rank for Rasenshuriken

1 X rank for Goro

1 A rank for Goro
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Kaigen could feel the battle of the two changing, Kaigen could feel the rush returning to him. Every technique and every step and muscule was becoming more and more clear. Kaigen was currently under the impression - Nevermind Kirito found his way out of the attack. Kaigen might have had an opening but then the fellow HAD to turn into a freaking element and fly, Kaigen didn't even know stuff like that was really possible. Could he turn into mud or something? In fact could he win? Did Kirito know he might have been pushing things to far? Either way if he seemed to be keeping up it was no way he was planning on losing now. He retreived his chains and placed them back in his bodies, luckily he would need quite a few before they actually started to cost him some chakra. While curious his body went into the ground, using Hiding Like a Mole Technique (C) he moved himself safely underground exactly a couple meters before Kirito stopped 36 fucking meters high in the fucking sky bro. Kaigen quickly inhaled earth of all kinds while underground, being 15 meters below surface; Now, it was time to step it up. Gaining two SS Rank amount of chakra from his own dragon element, he was more than back in business. A figure came up at the exact moment the two rasen techniques were thrown, the figure who in fact was indeed a Kaigen went for some hand seals - the ground 15 meters in diameter of the figure was extremely weak and deconstructed - by yours truly. The Lightning came within quick motion behind the Kaigen, the Kaigen responding with a fast kick was not fast enough - A large 5 meter Lightning Blast erupted from above him.

The sounds of Lightning cracking and breaking through the earth created a deep hole of not five meters but of ten meters. This ten meters created a gap in the earth and a hole filled with darkness. meanwhile while this is going on lets not forget an A-Rank dome from the stronger section of the earth had just missed the Lightinng Kirito in the term of blocking it, so instead it began to go downward at the time he was in the air on his way down.

So by the time Kirito got down to that 34 meter closing in on the figure of Kaigen instead the dome mad a good attempt to entrap Kirito. The actual Kaigen sprouted the same Chains from before from under the weak grounds, to grab the form of Lightning with it's hooks and pull it to the ground from the ground. Kaigen now being about 30 meters below ground - He waited for The Rasen which would be fast to rip through the dome and explode on the hopefully entrapped Kirito in Lightning form.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Kirito had been tricked. An earth dome had begun to close in around Kirito. Instead of trying to dodge the earth dome, Kirito used one of the powers of the Rinnegan. Instantly returning to normal form at the same time the earth dome had begun to close, Kirito would extend both of Kirito's arms and a wave of gravity would expel outwards from Kirito at SS rank speed and power. The dome of gravity was a complete sphere extending outwards from Kirito 10 meters in every direction, including below. The shinra tensei would knock away or destroy everything of SS rank or lower, including but not limited to completely destroying the earth dome and knocking away the chakra chains that had tried to ensnare Kirito from below as well as the two rasenshuriken that Kirito had launched earlier.

Immediately after the shinra tensei had been used, Kirito would deactivate everything while simultaneously turning into lightning and move exactly 8 meters away from Kirito's current location. Kirito had flew as lightning in the opposite direction of the earth pillar that Kaigen had made. Kirito would then return to his normal form, standing on the ground and searching for his oppononet.

1 B rank for rinne

1 A rank for Goro
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Plans, tactics, and strategy are all just pieces of the brain, the real rush was always just as reacting. Acting, reacting, breathing, running, and even in the moment of climax. Kaigen couldn't remember fighting anyone of this level of power, Kaigen was under the impression that the Hokage could do just about anything. Change forms, harbor the elements of Wood, Black Flames, lightning, Kenjutsu, Speed, and judging by the chakra he could let off he could go all night. Kaigen who was coming off a retirement had long forgotten how intense just simple sparks could actually go, he actually wondered if it was still a spar. Wake up call my ass, this guy is using some pretty high class moves for a simple spar; Furthermore, certain techniques you wouldn't just use. Oh well Kaigen must have been through worse if he could handle it.

Lets get back to the showdown shall we? The Hokage had realized he was trapped and used a technique Kaigen himself had never seen and he still didn't see it because he was underground but he from what he was getting got his chains pretty much wasted. Eating more mud from the inside of the underground he gained more chakra back, the same amount of last post of course. Kirito's almighty push didn't do anything but defend him, truth be told the ten meters that was supposed to blow back even the ground was already blown down beyond it's size; However, he did successfully defend himself against all three coordinated attacks with a gravity move. Stupid gravity always messing up peoples plans and what not, Kaigen while the almighty push was defending he was already in position for his next move.

Kirito deactivated everything right after he got done pushing shit back, of course chains, the dome, and the two rasenshurikens wasn't something that took just a few quick seconds but it was indeed done. Transforming back into Lightning he made quick moves to get to a specific location for possible regrouping. Kaigen was hot on his trail this time, as Kirito deactivated his Lightning form and went for a step on the ground his calculations were off, very off to be specific and instead of on the ground he began to fall in the large hole that essentially he created in the first place - but as he got a bit below the level of surface enough to notice it was too late.

Two centimeters below the faithful and cheating Hokage was his opponent and chains already from his arms were sprouting at SS-Rank speed to quickly rap him up. It was about four chains this time, and he did indeed this time decided to pay SS-Rank amount of chakra.

If he were to succeed his opponent would be completely subdued and this fight would be over, he used that body flicker while hidden in the black hole moving dat X-Rank speed to catch up and get right under him when he needed it - This fight should be over unless he had some other trick under his sleeves. He deactivated everything in which gave Kaigen the supreme advantage.

Got Em wrote:

- Regained two SS-Rank Chakra
- D-Rank: Body Flicker
- SS-Rank Chakra Chains

Note: Remember the range talk we had? Yeah I deconstructed the ground and made it weak, your explosive lightning tech blew the ground ten meters apart and created a hole, remember? Then your almighty push defended you - then you moved eight meters - Meaning you fell right in the hole - BIG OPENING.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:13 pm

Kirito had made a fatal mistake. Miscalculating the distance he needed, Kirito had released his lightning form too early. Now Kirito was wrapped in four chains that were coming out of Kaigen's arms. Kirito was now facing Kaigen while the chains were wrapped around Kirito. Kirito smirked as he looked at Kaigen. "You are pretty strong." Kirito said to Kaigen as lightning covered Kirito's body and Kirito broke out of the chains easily.

The lightning would then fade as Kirito would speak again. "Kaigen. We can continue this fight if you wish, but it seems to me it would go on indefinitely. How about we call it for now?" Kirito said, now free from the chains. Kirito had enjoyed this spar with Kaigen and would like to test their strengths against each other again. Kirito would wait for Kaigen to respond.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:40 am

Kaigen used another chain to pull himself to the ground, with a swift and graceful landing on the dirt a few meters from the black hole. His chains are all deactivated and he was now standing on his feet in the most elegant way. His heart was still beating abnormally fast for a man who was just teaching his students basic stance a few months ago, but like most things the thrill was something he enjoyed quite often. He inhaled a breath of air to his lungs with his eyes clothes before exhaling once more and responding to the Lord Hokage's commentary. Kaigen did a very honorable bow, in excitement and joy, he was able to get a complement from the Hokage himself! "Thank you! Not bad for a teacher eh?" he said chuckling lightly as his left arm went scratching at the back of his crome in the most cheeky way possible. "Very true. I still can't say that this is my prime, not that I remember it but ... the rush itself felt something I feel I felt before. Anyway, it was an honor Lord Hokage. You've pushed me beyond any limit I thought I had, we can call it a day. Another time." and with that said he gave one more gracious nod before sinking into the ground and back on the move again.

[Exit Bish]
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:45 pm

TWC:4108
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round One: Just a wake up call ...   Round One: Just a wake up call ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Round One: Just a wake up call ...
Page 1 of 1