Naruto Age of the Past
The First Tomoe IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The First Tomoe IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Tomoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

The First Tomoe Empty
PostSubject: The First Tomoe   The First Tomoe EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 pm

It was a gloomy day in the city of Tanzaku. Rikaro walked around disgusted by the fact of the Uchiha's mortal enemies the Senju." Why the hell do they think they can defeat us all " said Rikaro to his fellow Uchiha friends." I know those arrogant fools. We should teach them all a lesson. I wish we were strong like your father Rikaro " said Tan. Rikaro saw his other friend Zaku huff while saying " Us Uchiha and Senju have hated each other through the dawn of time my friends. No one will lose if a war was to break out again. So just shut up ". Rikaro smirked at what Tan said about his father the clan head and what Zaku had said. Still he hated the Senju. The Senju and their element that they thought was so perfect." Who in hell would want to control wood. That is the lamest element ever " said Rikaro with a straight face. Zaku the smartest out of the three said " Rikaro the element is strong actually. What do you think the Senju are saying about Sharingan. They probably think it is weak or lame as you say ". Rikaro then looked at Tan waiting for him to be extra." Everyone is lame " said Tan. Rikaro and Zaku simply looked at him." Stop being arrogant you fool. Everyone dies unless you have powerful things to keep you alive. " said Zaku. Rikaro almost stopped what Zaku had said. Did they know about Mangekyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and Rinnegan. No it could not be possible. Only the clan head which was his father and the people he trusted the most which was only him and his mother knew of the most powerful doujutsu and their abilities.

Rikaro heard both Zaku and Tan at the same time say " Well I am going home I have to eat ". They both had laughed and walked their seperate ways to the Uchiha district to their homes. As for Rikaro he continued to no where. Then he felt a powerful energy of some sort coming from deep in the lake in front of him. It was raditting energy so powerful that it had its on gravitational pull. It was like the water was pulling in the lake. Like a tornado but just bejng pulled in with out the added effects. Has to be some sort of trick thought Rikaro." Well I will just take a look " said Rikaro to no one as he dived in the water hesd first with his eyes open going towards the bottom. Rikaro arrived at the bottom of the lake and saw a shark. Or what he thought was a shark. It had purple scale like needles. A handle with a skull at the bottom and a large mouth. Rikaro knew instantly this was a sword. A powerful sword at that. He used his left hand and oeulled at the sword making it come out of the ground of the lake. As he touched the handle he fslt chakra leaving his kdy so he dropped the handle.

Whatever kind of sword it was it must be very powerful to asorb chakra thought Rikaro. Rikaro pulled at the sword again and did not feel the drain of chakra as before. Rikaro swam up out of the lake holding his breath. He jumoed out of the lake amd on to the fresh land taking in deep breaths every now and then. Rikaro had thought it was a prank by those filthy Senju. As soon as he said that he saw three Senju walk up to him woth their signature brown hair and hazel eyes." Hahahha we can not mistake your looks. You are the only person in Tanzaku with white hair and strange markings. You are the Uchiha clan head son Rikaro Uchuha " said the one in the middle who had his arms folded. All of them looked to be in their 20's or even more." Lets beat him up a bit. Maybe he is as useless as all the other lot " said one on the left. Rikaro was speechless no one was here to help him. He was all alone and was going to be beaten to death by the Senju." Please do not hurt me " he cried." Look at that a little lame Uchiha crying. This should be in the history books " said the one in the middle. After he said that they punched and kicked Rikaro as hard as they could. They bruised and beaten him only thing he could do was lay on the ground balled up with his eyes close. Why did this have to happen to him. Why could he nkt have left with his friends. Rikaro was sad and miserable. Rikaro fekt power rush through his eyes. He felt his bidh being rejuvinated. The world around him was slowing down like he was moving super fast. Rikaro knew what was haooening. He had unlocked Sharingan. Rikaro jumoed up grabbing his new sword. He cut a man in half with one swing. The others looked scared when they looked directly into his eyes. Rikaro then saw his sword grow a little. Riksro threw his sword cutting both man clean through the middle. After the last swing Rikaro fell on the ground panting. What just happened he thought. One moment he was defenseless the next he felt like the most powerful being on the planet. Rikaro smiled from the feat he just did. But unknown to him a group of powerful Senju were watching plannning to kill him and his friends." I must train with my new found power as well as my new sword so I can learn its abilities ". Rikaro felt the sword shake. Is it alive he thought. The scales on the sword lookes like shark fins. Shark fins he thought." I will name you Samehada " said Riksro to the sword feeling it shake again. Rikaro then got a cold look on his face while saying " The Senju will be eradicated. No one messes with me ".

Climing 1st Tomoe

5 stats

WC 1005
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

The First Tomoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Tomoe   The First Tomoe EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:37 pm

The First Tomoe Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down

The First Tomoe
Page 1 of 1