Naruto Age of the Past
Sharingan Tomoe IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Sharingan Tomoe IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharingan Tomoe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Sharingan Tomoe Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Tomoe   Sharingan Tomoe EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm

It had been a year since Rikaro had unlocked his first tomoe of the Sharingan. After that day he trained rigurously with the thought of eradicating all the Senju in exsistence. Right now he was do unique tricks with Samehada. The sword he had come to love. Rikaro felt the vibration of Samehda which meant it was either happy or bored." I should go and meet up with Tan and Zaku " said Rikaro. Tan and Zaku were his bestfriends. They were the only Uchiha twins that were in Tanzaku. They were prodigies just like Rikaro as they as well unlocked the first tomoe of the Sharingan at only the age of 13. The three of them were expected to become the strongest Uchiha. Rikaro was expected to become Uchiha clan head if his father ever passed away or if he passed down his position. The day was really sunny as all ways in Tanzaku City. As he was walking towards the Uchiha District Training Grounds where he knew Tan and Zaku were going to be. He saw Uchiha who bowed to him every now and then saying "hello young Rikaro". Rikaro did not like to be bowed to. The Uchiha treeted him like a prince. He had done nothing to get that glory. They were probably scared shitless of his father who was the most powerful Uchiha at the moment. Rikaro then saw Tan and Zaku with their Sharingan activated throwing powerful blows of punches and kicks at each other. Neither of them being able to hit the other. They both knew each others move which made it hard for them to beat ome another." Are you guys still that dence to not to change up your stances and moves " screamdd Rikaro to them while smirking. They both looked at him in unison screaming the same thing" Fuck you the so called pride of Uchiha. We have changed our stances and moves every week and we still know each others moves ". Rikaro laughed at what they were doing." You guys are scaring me with that twin thing ". They both laughed at the same time. Which made Rikaro think "those stupid bafoons"." Do you think they are stupid as well " said a booming voice from out of no where." Did you guys here that " said Rikaro as he saw the twins nod." I am right here " said a female booming voice from above them. Rikaro acyivatef his Sharingan pulling out Samehada in unison while looking in the sky. When he looked above he saw the most buetiful creature he had ever seen until this day. A Dragom with a white cloak of fur that was blinding even his Sharingan eyes in the sunlight." Hello I am Grandeeny the Sky Dragon who are you if I may ask you imbacells " said the dragon. Rikaro was shocked he had never seen a dragon before until this day. It must have been a miracle to see one. He saw the twins with thwir jaws on the floor." Hello Grandeeny I am Rikaro Uchiha and these two are Tan and Zaku Uchiha " said Rikaro while bowing gettimg the twins to follow his lead." Do not bow before me but can you twins leave I need to talk to Rikaro my self " said the dragon Grandeeny. The twins nodded then left." If I may ask what do you want with me " said Rikaro. The dragon landed from her flight in the sky and said " I have been lost from my home world of Fiore I am sure this is not my world. Since I know for sure I can not get back I will lime you to guide me. I will also lime you to fight me " said Grandeeny. Rikaro was shoked. A dragon was lost from its home world woth no way to get back as well as it wanted to battle him. Rikaro could not be scared. He was a Uchiha the prodigy of his clan." Yes let us battle and sorry for you being lost " said Rikaro as the dragon vharged towards him blowing a blast of wind out of her mouth making Rikaro fly back hitting his back on a tree. After that one blast Rikaro knew he could not win the battle. He felt hopeless for life lying on the ground with blood trickling out of his mouth. Unknown to him his Sharingan tomoe was spinning out of control. Then it formed another tomoe. Riksro felt his body being rejuvinated just like when he had gotten his first tomoe." Could it be he got his second one " he tjouhjt. Rikaro looked at the dragon blow another stream of air. Something told him to open his mouth in his mind and he did exactly that. The wind flew in his mouth really fast. When the blast was done he burped like he had just drunken some water. He felt more faster than before. Rikaro took one step and was in Grandeeny's face givimg her an uppercut to the chin making her soar straight up in the air. Luckily she was a dragon so she was able to stay afloat in the air." You have eaten my element just like I had expected. I will tell you later on in your life what that means but for now. Something tells me something is happening so go talk to your father. As for me I am going to explore this world " said Grandeeny as she flew off to no where leaving Rikaro dumb founded from what had happened.

Rikaro trusted the dragon and ran home as fast as possible. Rikaro saw the council members of the Uchiha clan going into his home. He rushed in after them and saw his father sitting at the meeting table with a strain look on his face." War has been declared on us. The Yu have sent put an attack attemting to assasinate pne of our own. If war is what they want it is war they get. " said my father while his 3 tomoe Sharingan circlied around hid pupil. The Uchiha council members smiled with their Sharingan moving as well." We will attack tommorow night everyone. Twlk the other clan members. Get the children under 10 to the bunkers and get your armor ajd weapoms ready. Because tommorow night the attack will happen " the Uchiba in his home rushed out ywlling loudly telling everyone. The Yu were way on the other side of the villige so thwy could not hear them. Rikaro stood in the meeting room with a serious loom on his face. They declared war and they were going to get it.

WC 1107 100 of the words goes towards learning the third tomoe

Claiming second tomoe

Claiming 5 stat points
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Sharingan Tomoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe   Sharingan Tomoe EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Sharingan Tomoe Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Tomoe
Page 1 of 1