Naruto Age of the Past
The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enzeru The New Workaholic
GFX/Coder

Character sheet
Character Name: Enzeru Metsuki
Clan: Metsuki/CLN
Element: Lightning

The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} Empty
PostSubject: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:16 pm

The setting too place on a summit high amongst the clouds. It was odd how high up this area was, it was wide open and full of empty space. Nothing could be seen on the round, no plant life or anything just a solid patch of the ground for one to step on. To the end of the wide area one could see steps that lead lower down the summit which connects to a bridge that leads into the cloud village central area. The clouds could be seen very closely at how high the summit truly was, it wasn't high enough to compromise a ninja's breathing however, oxygen was still easy to use even at this height. The bright blue sky too was visible as the clouds danced among the sky making several different images of various imaginations anyone could come up with as they looked at them. The sun, however, was not so lucky, the clouds and the sky could be seen clearly but the sun itself was hidden amongst the cloud's dances.

Off in the the distance a male could be seen. He was laying down on the ground eyes closed and arms under his head. He wore a red hood which draped over his head making the appearance hard to describe. The hoodie itself was open and showed off his bare chest which happened to give visible appearance of black like tribal tattoos that would start at the neck and trail midway to his stomach. His pants were much like any other kumogakure standard ninja pants. Hooked around them were dog tags, odd for a ninja to have but on each dog tag bore a symbol. One symbol was that of the Cloud Village sign, the other of the mysterious clan known as Metsuki. The symbol was shaped like a flower with a triangle in the middle of it, the triangle itself was hollow. The male wore generic ninja shoes as well. To any normal person's view it would seem as if the young Metsuki male was asleep. This sure was one lazy Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 pm

And then all of a sudden the male was mysteriously kicked in the ribcage, the assalint stood there as if proud of what he did, the loafer getting what he desereved , Agito would yell down at the boy laying in the grass "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU FAILED AGAIN! HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS MAKE?" The male he was yelling at would know what he was talking about, Agito's black hair was standing up a bit as lightning sparked and arced off of his body, his scowl looking down at the male, his eyes filled with disappointment "So what are you going to do now?" the angry one would ask the kid who was most likely holding his ribs from the sharp kick he recived, it would most likely bruise, Agito would not accept a slacker, not of his village, and not of his family, even if they were only half brothers, god why did father have to be such a whore
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 pm

The male would continue to nap before all of a sudden, BAM! He would suddenly be woken up from a sharp pain being sparked through his whole body. It seemed that the swift strong kick to his ribcage woke him straight up. The male clenched a little bit before putting one hand on his ribcage. As he did so he would look up at his assailant before looking up and noticing it was his older brother. What a pain, come here to scold him for not passing the Chuunin exams yet again. How many times was it again, lets see he was around twenty years of age and each Chuunin exam happens what every year, so this would be his fifteenth time he would have to guess. Oh hey look his annoying older brother just asked him the same question that he just did. "Tsk. . .THAT REALLY HURT I HAVE YOU KNOW!, also this is my fifteenth time, what's it to you?" He would look at his older brother as he was rubbing his ribcage, damn this was gonna bruise he could feel it. He suddenly saw disappointment in his brother's eyes. He would sigh before crossing his legs in Lotus format, still holding on his ribcage.

"What a pain. . .I'm gonna sleep what else. That's all I ever do, that ninja business is your thing. . .what a drag I had a nice dream too." He would look up at his brother as he still held onto his ribcage in pain still, it would subside eventually but god damn did it hurt right now. One could only describe the pain to be equal to dropping a rock of ten pounds from eye level on your foot, it hurt like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:15 pm

"Oh You were having a Nice dream? What about Father's Dream for us to become successful ninja? Huh oh and what about your mom, did she ever had a meaningful dream?" Agito would turn away and take three steps as he scoffed and powered down his Lightning release armor, his hair falling back into place, his normal gear on, representing the Jouninship of Kumogakure's Ninjas, his Hammer on his hip, his back was turned to his younger brother , what a pain this kid was, what was father thinking sleeping around with other women, Agito would sigh and turn to face his brother and asked him " so was it plain failing, in which you need training to pass, or was it sheer laziness of not trying, or did you even show up?" Agito at this point out of habit would place his left hand on the strap that held his hammer to his hip
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:40 pm

The male would turn and look at his brother as he removed the hood that covered his face completely, as the read hood would fall his bright blonde long flowing hair would be shown. His rather light shaded blue eyes just would stare at his older brother. "What a drag. . .I never knew mom remember. . .tsk. . .when ever I asked the old man about her he just scoff me off to go training. . .pain in the neck. . .I would just go to my spot and sleep." He would look as his brother would turn away and notice his hair fall back down to its natural black color.  He would then notice the hammer at his hip. That was no good, he was to avoid that hammer at all times, he hated it when his brother brought the hammer. . .this was not the first time witnessing that accursed thing.  He would widen his eyes as he listened to his brother questioning him about why he failed.  He would lie out of his ass if it meant avoiding the hammer.

"No no. . .I showed up. . .funny story a kid used a lightning ball on the teacher and sent him flying it was quite funny really. . ." He would smile lying through his teeth, hopefully Agito didn't go to see the teacher because what really happened was he slept in where he was now and had no idea who his teacher was as he never attended the Chuunin exams, there was no point for him to.  Being a ninja was a pain, ninja to protect one man to protect the village, seemed tedious to him he just wanted to rest and sleep. Was that too much to ask for?
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:55 pm

The strap slide from its spot and the handle of the hammer rested in his left hand, storm clouds above suddenly rolled in and Agito would ask him with a stern voice "Is that so? Funny" Agito looked away for a second, his whole head turning, and then as only his blue eyes turned back to face his younger brother, a sense of the feeling of being betrayed seemed to linger in his eyes as he said the next part "As I was the procter this year" and with that Agito shifted his feet imeddiatly after his words, and Bones shot from the soles of his feet and into the ground, and suddenly appeared behind his younger brother like a wall as he simulantiously threw the hammer, while his Lightning release armor activated at the same time, he made sure the impact of the hammer was not enough to kill his brother, but he hoped this would teach the boy about lying, he made sure to make it moved at its fastest speed possible just like the bones growth, Agito would walk over to his sure to be laying down and pinned brother and scoffed "I will be taking you into my team, and You will be training harder then the rest, and I will not stop till I see a change in you , Am I clear? You will not end up like a failure like Father was" Agito would wait to see his brothers response before taking anymore actions or saying anymore words
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Suddenly he noticed the hammer at his brother's side was now being held by it's hammer. He was toast. . .what a drag, wonder if he went to go see the proctor. Suddenly he would notice that his brother would say it was funny. . .maybe he was in the clear. Phew. . .that was a close one. Suddenly he would notice his brother's head turn, shit he caught the lie indeed. . .but how. He would hear that his brother was the proctor. "What a drag. . ." He suddenly saw the bones pop out from under the soles of his feet and into the ground. Shit. . .why did his mother haver to be a god damn Kaguya. . .what a drag. . .He felt the bone structures against his back and he would widen his eyes, here came the hammer. With a loud thud the hammer connected into his stomach. This would cause him to loose his sense of breathing for only a phew moments as the hammer pinned him against the boned wall. He would then look at his brother as he was in pain, christ wasn't his ribs pain enough he really had to bring the hammer and the damn kaguya bloodline into this. . .bastard. Suddenly he would hear his brother scoffing him like usual. The brother would go on about taking him into his team, training him harder than the others, hold up can he do that. . .of course he could he was jounin, what a drag. . . Then he would then bring up their father's failures to him. He would sigh before speaking

"What a drag. . .this hurts you know. . .didn't have to do so much pain. . .tsk. . .I have no choice right. . .fine. . ." He would sigh, then he thought, how fast was his brother he could possibly outrun him and find a spot to nap while he trained the others. . .nope like that would work. Even his brother could tell he was probably thinking the same thing, after all they were brothers they knew each other for twenty years he knew his habits of trying to get out of training. He had no way out of this, it was gonna be sheer hell. He would open up his mouth again. "What a pain. . ."
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Agito would remove the Hammer from Enzeru and placed it back in its spot and the bone wall crumbled away, Agito sighed once more and asked his brother "Why do you do this and force me to become the bad guy Enzeru?, why cant you just act right?" Agito would look into his brothers eyes, sadness now flooding his own eyes, Agito would shake his head and took his three step distance once again, Why did it seem him and his brother was polar opposites, why was he cursed with such a brother, agito would sigh as these were things he would not know at this moment, only time would unlock those secerets
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Enzeru would feel the weight of the hammer release from his chest he would take a brief sigh of relief. That was really cutting off his oxygen, it was a pain to breath with it against his already bruised ribcage. He would struggle to stand up before he fully could do so. Once at that point he would straighten up the only torso clothing he had which was his hoodie. Still it was unzipped showing off his tattoos, his hands were tucked in his pocket. He was completely ignoring his current pains, but god damn did his chest hurt, it was like it was on fire. Suddenly he heard his brother speak. "Hey you could have let me slept, not like I am bothering you. . .what a drag." He would look at his brother, they were only half brothers, but he was the Yin as his brother was the Yang. They had little in common in fact the most they had in common was the one bloodline that tied them down to their father. Enzeru would sigh, before scoffing.

"So what now. . ." He knew he was gonna regret asking that question. He could already feel himself regretting saying those words. He wanted to take the words that just escaped from his lips back. . .but he couldn't. This was beginning to be a real pain. . .
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Agito sighs " Its time you knew the truth about your mother..." Agito remembed back to the dying father's wish, and the answer Agito gave was none, he let the man die without any sort of clearity on what he would do, but Agito would say it anyways "Your Mother was a Whore, And she tried to kill the whole village as well, Father was the man who killed her" Agito would spin around to face his brother as he spoke, the stern look he gave his brother was enough to let him know he was not lying
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 am

He would look at his brother as he heard him sigh again. Great he wasn't going to attack him again was he? He would listen to the words of his brother, time for him to what? Learn about his mother, why would Agito know about Enzeru's mother when he didn't. He would look at his brother as he could tell he was hiding something from him. He would look very closely at his brother, he was actually interested in what his brother had to say. He would listen to his brother as he spoke. 'Your mother was a whore' A whore? He knew his father liked to sleep around but a whore? Was that really necessary, what if he called Agito's mother a whore, bitch was a Kaguya. . .what a drag. 'She tried to kill the whole village, Father was the man who killed her'. What a drag, his mother and father were a disappointment. He would look at Agito as he saw the stern face on his brother. He wasn't lying. . .What a drag. . . wait why was he telling him this, there had to be some reasoning behind it.

"Why are you telling me this? Why now, why not years ago?" He would look at his brother, why couldn't he even remember this. This was a total drag was this when he was a baby? Was that why he couldn't remember. . .this was starting to annoy him. This seriously was a drag.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:30 am

"Because Our father did not want you knowing about what your capable of, Our father wanted to hold you back" Agito would look at him and tilt his head "Our father must have dispised you to not want you to be strong, and yet he had no qualms with me learning my Kaguya bloodline, How that must upset you" Agito would smirk at him and ask him "So what are you going to do about it?" and agito would wait to see if he would do anything at all
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 am

He would listen to the brother. Was he trying to tick of Enzeru. . .honestly he could careless but deep down he felt rage in his heart. Odd, that wasn't normal the only emotions he had were lazy. He was far too lazy to be pissed off but he actually was pissed off. . .Why? This was pain in the ass. . .'Because out father did not want you knowing about what you are capable of'. Capable of? What the hell, could Enzeru destroy the village. This was annoying him with all this nonsense, he was already in pain from the attacks from before now he has to here this crock of shit. WHAT A DRAG! 'father must have dispised you to not want you to be strong.' This would annoy him more now, that the hell. . .his father seemed to show care for Enzeru more though he did allow Agito learn Kaguya like his mother could. The hell did Enzeru's father pity enzeru to where he only housed him because his mother gave birth to him. 'he had no qualms with me learning my Kaguya bloodline, how that must upset you.' Brag about it why don't ya you bastard. Enzeru was beginning to clench his fist in his pockets. This rage was beginning to be un controlable. Then he heard it, 'what are you gonna do about it?' He would look at his brother wide eyed as he saw his brother smirk. Bastard what gave you a right to smirk.

"WHAT A PAIN!!!!" He would take his hands out of his pocket before running at agito going for a clear spot to punch agito in the forehead with all his strength being capped at D rank. "WHO GAVE YOU THE DAMN RIGHT SMIRK AT ME. YOU BASTARD!"
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 am

Agito would simply lean his head to the left, far enough the fist and arm of Enzeru would fly past his head, and at the same time Agito would raise his knee up , and with the timing Enzeru would most likely not only not notice it due to the timing and positioning of the two men, but also because of the direction he was looking, his eye sight would have been worse around the edges, and thanks to the rage he was feeling it too would close the edges of his eyes as he would most likely focus in on the head of Agito, so the knee would most likely be drivin into the same spot his hammer had hit earlier and Agito had no qualms about holding back, he would look at Enzeru with disgust "Weak, Slow, just like how father wanted you, Why should I waste my time on a pathetic son of a whore, and a murderer to boot, Maybe I should end you right now" and due to Agito's Knee not moving, Enzeru would have to take a step back to escape the contact of the knee and when he did, Agito would then step down on that foot, and with a solid footing he leaned forward and headbutted Enzeru, his forehead aiming for the bridge of the nose of Enzeru, if the contact was made it would break his nose most likely, blood would deffinatly drip out of the nose, Agito would continue his look of Disgust at his brother " Lazy filth, Good for nothing, Pig" Agito was tired of babying his brother, its time he got what he desereved
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:34 am

Enzeru would notice his brother moving his head to the left.  His fist would just go past his head, it was at this point Enzeru would now know something was up.  He would actually have to use his lazy brain, his brother was stronger than him and even faster.  He would look at his brother, he felt the knee into his chest, though he made no noise.  His hands would be placed together before the knee connected forming hand signs.  What a drag, suddenly with a poof a log well taking his place. 'weak, slow, just like how father wanted you, why should I waste my time on a pathetic son of a whore.' He would appear behind his brother silently, he would then fling a fist forward going for the back head on, then if that didn't work he was gonna spin is leg around to strike at his brother's side. "DAMNIT STOP CALLING HER A WHORE. YOU BASTARD!"  Enzeru had no idea where his rage was coming from his eyes would pulsate, they would glimmer his eyes would begin to transform from the pale blue they once were to a bright blue.  He felt a sudden emotion take over in his body, he didn't feel rage. . .he felt. . .CALM? What where did his rage go.  Suddenly his body would relax, he would just stand there.  What happened to his rage. . .he didn't want to punch his brother anymore.

In his eye, they would just glow a bright blue, a blue like hue would give off his body as strips of his own blond like hair would glow blue.  What was going on what was this emotion that was surging through him. . .sense of calm peace and serenity.

{1500 WC required to Activate Blue Eye.  Total of 2345 so far subtract 1500. 845WC left in the topic so far. Blue Eye Active and Mastered.}
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:52 am

As the Log would appear, Agito's head would drape over his shoulder as he looked dead at his brother, the man appeared far enough away for Agito to react in such a way of the following " Predictable, Just like your mother, She was so easy to read, Easy.... yea the one word to describe her would be easy" and then his brother reached him and at that point Agito had already side stepped to face him better, did it during his speech, and his right arm would jet out and deflect the weak punch away, and as Enzeru began his spin for the kick, Agito would wait, and as the man moved so slowly to his eyes, he would wait till enzeru's back was to him, and he would step foreward, and the step foreward was his foot to the back of the knee of Enzeru, the pressure was just enough to cause Enzeru's leg to fold at the knee, and the knee to be driven to the ground, his other leg would have stopped its momentum and landed on ground as well, Agito placed his hand on his brother's shoulder at that point and gripped hard, The words he spewed would be venomous " Father never loved you, why do you think he could kill your mother so easily, why do you think he never told you what you were capable of, why do you think he held you back, he wanted you to die, Like the Filth you are, You do not deserve to be his son, let alone call yourself his son" Agito sneered, he noticed the eyes slight change, and then he smirked as he thought to himself 'Good it is working after all' then agito would continue on "Maybe I should do you the favor and end your life right now, that might save you from the pain you will endure in this world, maybe that is what you want and that is why you are lazy"
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:13 am

The male would watch as his brother noticed his substitution jutsu, he knew that that was coming didn't he? What a drag. . .'predictable. . .just like your mother. . .one word to describe her would be easy'. Geez, his brother really did not like his mother did he? Why though? Was she violent towards Agito what was with his hatred towards Enzeru's mother, there had to be something there. . .What a drag.  Suddenly he noticed him deflecting the punch with his right arm. Yeah, knew the punch wasn't gonna fly at all what about the kick? Nope he would watch as his body spun with his back facing the brother, wrong move! Suddenly he felt his leg bend forward as he was slammed knee down into the ground.  He would wince a bit as he felt his brother grip his shoulder tightly. Ouch, damn it, it was starting to hurt, didn't he know what the hell he was doing. 'Father never loved you' Suddenly Enzeru would feel his eyes pulse yet again. 'Why do you think he could kill your mother so easily' Yet again his eye would pulse, it was beginning to hurt.  Why was it hurting, he was loosing his form of being calm. . .What was going on. 'why do you think he never told you what you were capable of' Again his eyes would wince in a sharp pain, his mind began to pulse, it was loosing calm. 'why do you think he held you back' Again his eyes would wince in sharp pain. His emotion of calm continued to fade, the color of his eye began to flicker as well. 'He wanted you to die, like the filth you are.. . .you do not deserve to be his son, let alone call yourself his son.' His eyes would begin to flicker again, his hand would grasp at his head. White wraps around his hands would be visible at this point.

Finally the words that set him off were spoken 'Maybe I should do you the favor and end your life right now, that might save you from the pain you will endure in this world, maybe that is what you want and that is why you are lazy' Finally a red hue would form around his body, his muscles would tense up from his wrists and arms. He would clench his fists as he began to lift his body up. He seemed to be stronger than before, his hands would release from his eyes as he had bright red eyes now. Though something was different about him. . . what was it. . .Bam suddenly he would scream in rage as he would kick his leg back at moments notice hopefully before the brother caught it, if so then he would grab the brother by the neck when he moved forward of which he would slam the brother's neck on his shoulder of which he would use his elbow to jab into the brother's gut. He was not himself. . .he was in a fit of rage and destruction. . .he also couldn't control himself. His need of speech was gone, there was no form of speech in his mind only destruction, breaking things, and rage. This truly was a drag.

{TOTAL WC so Far:1383 3000 needed for Mastery of Red}
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:46 am

Agito stared down at his brother and then he heard the primal scream yet again, and he felt his brother push harder then he ever has, this was the power that his brother had locked away, Agito would instead of push harder, would jump away, not very high, he went more for speed and distance letting his brother up, he wants to see what his brother was capable of, and so while at the distance, Agito would wave his hand in a 'Come On' Fashion and he got ready for this brother to charge at him, he had to help him muscle past this part, something father once did for Enzeru's mother
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Enzeru obviously missing his attacks was furious, he honestly couldn't even think at the moment. All he would do is turn around, for a brief moment you could see the veins pop out from under neath his skin from his neck, arms, and chest. Enzeru would see that his brother jumped away at a small distance waving his hand in a motion to come forward. Was that really smart, would you wave towards a rabid wolf if you wanted to live? This was such a pain, honestly Enzeru was no longer in his body it was just sheer rage pulsing through his eye and body. His red eyes would glow bright as he himself was feeling immense pain he would just run at Agito. Screaming and yelling, what ever Enzeru was before was no more. He would lift up his legs leaping into the air then using all of his weight into the ground thrusting his fist downwards at his brother. Enzeru wasn't thinking because due to the leap he was very vaunerable to a kick or even a catch of his fist, really Enzeru couldn't think the only thing that increased for him was strength and speed his health was not so much all that great. The eye was causing pain in his body decreasing it by one full rank in health. That would explain the screaming. The napping lazy one known as Enzeru would now be the complete opposite, a raging animalistic demon. Everything he saw was colored red, the only thing he saw was blood and the pain rushing through his eye causing him to go insane with berserk power.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Agito had been prepared for this, and as his brother jumped he grabbed his hammer and as it slides away from his side he pitched it up at his brother, aiming to knock him out of the air, and then Agito would watch as the hammer most likely hit its mark and nocked his brother for a loop, the hammer returning to Agito's hand on its own, he would begin to spin the hammer by the strap of the hammer and prepared yet again for another attack " Your worthless Enzeru you will never ammount to anything" Agito sneered at him
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 pm

At any point and time Enzeru if he was in his natural state would have substituted through that hit from the hammer.  In this form, this was different he refused to dodge or even block in fact he welcomed the hammer to hit him.  What was this. . .why was he doing this.  Suddenly he would feel the hammer smash him into the chest.  He would just scream louder, he would fall to the ground but it seemed as if the hammer didn't even phase him.  What the hell? That was a clear shot, why didn't that cause injury? It probably did but he didn't care all he was doing was rushing at his brother again.  His facial expressions would however go from anger to. . .what the fuck. . .was he grinning! Did he enjoy this. Suddenly Enzeru's speed would pick up and he would zigzag left and right.  Then he appeared in front of his brother, the speed was fast for a genin but slow for a jounin, but even up this close it would be a pain to not be a little caught off guard right? Suddenly Enzeru would just thrust his left arm to the side, was this punch going to catch agito off guard, if it did it would clearly hit him into the chest sending him sliding a bit.  All Enzeru was doing was smiling and grinning before he grabbed his head with his right hand. What the hell was so funny. . .how was he enjoying this. . .he just got a hammer into his side. . .WHAT IS GOING ON!
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:01 am

Agito was slightly impressed in the increase in speed, he was indeed caught off guard by it, but the speed as slow enough to catch himself in his suprise, HE activated his lightning release armor, and as the fist swung for him, the spinning hammer aimmed to uppercut his jaw thanks to his lra he would not have moved if the fist hit him, which when compairing speeds, it was unlikly that it would have hit before the hammer did, Agito smirked at his brother, seems he was getting lost in it, he had to continue to push him
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:14 am

Enzeru would cock his head as he noticed that his brother dodged the punch. Suddenly he would feel the hammer connect into him. He would slide to the side as he took the hit yet again. He would just laugh. His chakra was being condensed into his footing now, red hue under the soles of his shoes. He would press on the ground as it would crumble beneath him, his strength was indeed increasing so was his speed. He was going nuts. He took a hit again for christ sakes, how much more damage can he take! He would just smile and grin some more, there was no hope for him he was gone. . . nope Enzeru was no more. Who ever hoped to see him be the lazy guy he once was, was in a heap of shock. Suddenly, Enzeru would just zigzag at his speed, this time he appeared under agito, this time it had to catch him off guard. But what the hell, how did he pick up to hide himself underneath he was like an animal. Hold on does he learn from failing? No that wasn't it, it was just luck, what was he doing? Enzeru suddenly would form his hand facing the palm upwards, then sending his arm flying up, if this connected this would send Agito in the air vulnerable for another attack. What the hell was going on with Enzeru, he still had one hand cupped over his head laughing and grinning, he was enjoying this far too. Much surely he would need medical attention soon. . .RIGHT?!

{TWC Recap 2182WC, 3000 WC needed for Red Eye Mastery}
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:24 am

Agito would drop the hammer and as it fell he would open his arms, taking a step foreward, and when his brother came at him he would suddenly catch him in an embrace and hug him tightly, and he would smile at him gently and he would whisper to him "Its ok Enzeru, im proud of you today, you have made great leaps, its ok to be lazy now" Agito's eyes sparkled a little, it was a risk but he had to try it in order to flip his brother back into the being he is supposed to be, and mean while Agito had even let go of his LRA technique, he had just held his brother close " I am sorry I said what I did, I have to push you today, I told you I would make you train harder then anyone else on your team, I love ya Bro" Agito would then pull away and placed his hands on his brothers shoulders as he smiled at him still
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:37 am

Suddenly the Enzeru would feel something warm. What the hell was going on now?! Hold up was he being hugged. Suddenly his red eyes would flare red and widen, his strength would tighten at his rage right now. He wasn't smiling anymore he was shocked and angry from the hug. 'It's okay Enzeru, I'm proud of you today' What the hell was going on? Enzeru would look at his brother his eyes began to flicker from red to blue back to red. He was loosing his anger, in fact he was loosing strength entirely. He was starting to feel the pain in his chest from both blows of the hammer, then the ribcage, and again the damn hammer. What the hell was going on! 'I'm sorry I said what I did' You mean he meant none of it, again his eyes would flicker then go back to red. 'I told you I would make you train harder then anyone else on your team' He really wasn't kidding. Enzeru would just stand there as he was being hugged his arms at his side, his facial expression shocked. Eyes continued to flicker. Then he heard it. 'I love ya Bro' His eyes would fade from bright red to bright blue. It seemed once activating the blue eye it permanently stayed active it didn't take chakra it was just a brighter eye then it once was. He would look up as his brother placed his hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. Suddenly his vision would fade then he would feel everything around him going back then his eye lids would shut as he showed signs that he was passed out. Visible bruising from the sparing now showed all over his body, how the hell was he still alive!

{TWC RECAP: 2480WC 3000WC needed for Red Eye Mastered}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}   The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Two Brothers {P. NK Agito and Enzeru}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next