Naruto Age of the Past
The Mastery IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Mastery IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mastery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

The Mastery Empty
PostSubject: The Mastery   The Mastery EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:10 pm

It was the next they after Rikaro had heard of the start of the war. The moon had just started to beganning to rise. All the Uchiha except ten year olds and below were in the trees in front of the Yu compound hiding in the darkness with all of their red eyes glowing viciusly. A lot of Yu were walking around in their white cloaks with the clan symbol on the back with no care to the world." Tonight the Yu will be eradicated " said my father loud enough for only the Uchiha in the trees to hear. All of the Uchiha nodded waiting for my father's signal to attack. I told Grandewnt before we left to attack the compound whenevers. My father knew of the dragon and agreed with the plan. As quick as lighting a burst of large wind formed into a tornado and rushed to the compund spinning wildly around it destroying everything in its path. Total destruction was seen. Babies were heard crying but the Uchiha did nit care. The two the Yu were trying to assasinate were Rikaro's baby sister and brother who were only 2 and 3. My father gave the hand signal to jump inside the compound. With Samehada in hand I jumped inside the walls causing a great destruction woth my eyes activated on their second tomoe form. The Yu were all totally caught suprised from the suprise attack." PLAN TO ERADICATE ALL YU BEGIN " screamed Rikaro's father as Yu ninja began pouring out from behind the ruble of the torn down buildings. A mix of black from the Uchiha and whitw from the Yu was like a tornado. Samehada was asorbing chakra from all the bodies it connected to making it longer and bigger. Rikaro came face to face with a man he seen very often while taking a daily stroll in Tanzaku. In front of him was the head of the Yu clan. Mikaro Yu the man who was one of the most powerful people olin the villiage." All of you imbecile will regret attacking the Yu clan " said Mikaro Yu. The man jumped towards Rikaro. That was a perfect chance Rikaro thought. The world around him was slow as the man jumped in the air which was a clear mistake of rage. Never jump into the air if you can not fly Grandeeny told him once. Rikaro moved his left foot back 12 inches and moved his right foot to the left 12 inches. Making both of his feet to be side by side making Mikaro Yu go straight pass them." How did you do that. A simple kid Uchiha can not defeat the might of the villiage " said Mikaro Yu. Rikaro snickered the man was glowing with rage. His father all ways told him in a battle to get into your enemies head as hard as you can and that was exactly what he was going to do." Shut up you pitiful excuse for a ninja or a head clan leader. Letting a small child like myself side step your attack " said Rikaro with power in his voice. Rikaro backed up as he saw what was happeining the Yu Clan famed bloodline was a dark red cloak of chakra that made them incredibly fast. Rikaro ran towards the rest of the Uchiha at 20 speed. But the clan head was just to fast and simply appeared in front of him." I will kill you where you stand " said Mikaro Yu. The man at the speed of 35 punched with his right hand that had a small ball of lighting in it that looked like it would hurt if it had connected to a human body. Rikaro heard chirping birds as the ball of lighting connected to his stomach. Was he dying? Was he going to the afterlife? A ton of questions appeared into his head as his visioon blinked on and off. When the attack hit him Rikaro had flew backwards in a rubble pile. As his visiom was blinking on and offf he saw Mikaro walking slowly towards him. A flashback of him and his mother came. The day when his mother died. The day when he started hating the Senju. A man with Senju robes had killed his mother in cold blood spraying blood on a small Rikaro. Rikaro could never forget what happened the flash back had hunted him every now and then." Sharingan will always help whem you need it " were his mothers final words. Sharingan he had thought as the flashback ended. Rikaro had forgotten about his eyes. They were so precious to him. Then his mothwrs words kept repeating it self in Rikaro's head. Sharingan will help me thouhht Rikaro." Sharingan give me your power " he whispered as his vision came back to him. Red was in his eyes. Mikaro Yu had finally gotten close enough to Rikaro which was stupid of him as he could have ended Rikaro as he was dying. The man punched with his right hand ahain at the speed of 35. The world was slow again. Rikaro had no choice of going anywhere as he was trapped. The only way was up but that would end with a lot of pain. So at the speed of 45 Rimaro caught the punch of Mikaro and grabbed his hand squezing it as he got up onto his feet." UCHIHA WILL PREVAIL " screamed Rikaro as he lunched the man in the gut with the speed of 45 making his hand go through the man stomach poking out of the other side. Everything that had a sound seemed to stop. The battle had stopped. Wealons lay in peoples hands as they looked at Rikaro with his hand in Mikaro's gut as the man fell landing his chin on Rikaro's shoulder." Let the war be over " he spoke over everyone even the Yu with autority. Rikaro voice boomed with power as he said"
There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side. There is Only the Force. I will do what I must to keep the balance. The balance is what keeps me together. There is no good without evil but evil must be able to flourish. There is Passion, yet Emotion, Serinity yet Peace, Chaos yet Order. I am the weilder of the flame the protector of balance. I am the holder of the torch lighting the way. I am the keeper of flame and ninja of balance. I am the guardian of balance. I am Rikaro Uchiha and I will do what I must to protect this world from evil ". Everyone stared at him." All of us will start a agreement here with or without my father's approval " he boomed again." Everyone we will become friends not enemies. No more will their be war between our clans " said Rikaro as everyone shook hands. Rikaro saw his father on the grojmd with a spear through his heart. The Uchiha looked hurt as well as the Yu clan. Rikaro felt the tears leave his eyes." My father has left this world from the war that means I must take the position as clan head " said Rikaro again with authority in his voice." The allegiance between our clans begins now " screamed Rikaro as everyone yelled with him.

WC 1223

Claiming third tomoe and Clan Head

6 stats
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral