Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis Creates a dimension IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis Creates a dimension IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis Creates a dimension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis Creates a dimension Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis Creates a dimension   Arcanis Creates a dimension EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Arc had devised A complicated jutsu that he had been working on for a year now.  The jutsu created an entirely new dimension.  It was a precursor jutsu that he would use to travel through different dimensions and hopefully one day find his dimension again.  

“You know the issue with that don't you?”  Kurama broke the silence in Arc's head.  He had been thinking about that.  Any dimension that Kurama still existed in his body had to be a dimension at least patially derived from this dimension and it's rules.  So the jutsu still needed work.  However Arcanis found that the dimension that he believed he had created himself,  seemed so atuned to him that he could literally manipulate everything about it....to a point.  The landscape was a desolate desert stretching on for as far as the eye could see.  Arc actually spent a lot of time here as it was soothing to walk the endless sands or to fly over the world and look down on the emptiness.  It was bitter sweet.  The landscape was relaxing and calming which was a good thing for Arcanis.  But at the same time the emptiness reminded him of many things.  Soon it began to sink into his thoughts and Arc had to leave the place.

Another Personality seemed to take root in Arcanis.  He never had a name.  he didn’t even speak.  All he did was cry.  It was Arcanis weakness.  His pain his suffering his emotions that he had surpressed since his parents murder.  All of them were now attacking his body crippling him with fear and lonelyness.  Arcanis didn’t care about anything but releasing this pain he felt in his chest.  Pushing out his eyes blocking his ears to anything.  “Sir are you alright?”  Jikan would ask in his head.  Arcanis had doubled over and was currently bashing his face against the ground.  Waves upon waves of misery flowed over him.  He realized he was alone so totally and remarkably alone.  

He realized that at night when everyone went home to their loved ones he walked through the cold unfeeling existence that was his pathetic life.  Night after night he would think “Why bother.  Why shouldn’t I just kill myself.  No one would notice.  In fact I know many who would be happy I was gone.”  But every night he thought “Maybe just one more day maybe it will turn around and I will have something that I can cling to for another day.  Night after night the same thing over and over into endless oblivion.  Time would stop and Arcanis could wallow in his wretched life thinking about all the things that could have happened to prevent this out come.  He could not handle living such a lie.  He loved his daughter and he loved his citizens but the loss he had suffered over and over tended to weigh on his mind. Standing still Arcanis cursed his intellect.  “If I didn’t understand the world to such an extent I could find solace in some bit of ignorance.”  But he could not he knew too much the world laughed at him the sound of the rotation of the earth sounding like laughter in his mind.  The gazes of everyone walking by looking at his curled up form bloodying the streets.  Arcanis could read their minds “pathetic” they’d call him.  “Wretched stupid man” they’d say.  He must have no sense if he’d sit on the pavement and bash his own brains in.  “come along children”  the mothers would say leading their children away by the hands looking at Arcanis from down their noses.  As if he were some animal that didn’t deserve help.  

The entire world looked at him that way  “He deserves what he gets.  If he had any sense he’d just change.”  Arcanis stopped beating his head.  Warm blood trickled down his face and nose.  It tickled slightly.   Arcanis still wished to kill himself but maybe it was best to take as many of those who scoffed at him as many of those who avoided Arcanis gaze.  Those who had beaten him, those who had caused him pain and especially those who told him he was nothing who thought they were above him.  Thought that they knew better.  They were so wrong.  

It was time.  He would set in motion the coming of the end.  And eventually he may die.  But not before bringing this world to it’s knees in worship of Arcanis.  He had no place on this planet with these mere mortals.  It was time to begin his long trek up mount Olympus to take his rightful seat as God over these puny bags of flesh.  He would let no one stop him.  “Wrath! Devour this weakness.  I no longer have any need for it.  And when your done.  Lend me your power we have work to do”  Wrath was the part of him that he wished he had never realized.  The part of him that encouraged his slip into madness.  He sought blood and aggression.  Most days Arcanis found his center and would cast aside his anger and look for the balance in his life.  But this was not one of those days.  Today he would revel in his negative side.  Just as long as he was smart to not release his anger on the world.  

Jikan had already begun treating his wounds.  “Thank you Jikan.  It’s time I speak with you about my plans.”  Jikan knew Arc was serious.   “Ok Arc.”  Jikan said inside his head and Arc teleported them back to the ocean of sand.  The reason he couldn't stand this place was because it was so empty.  As if made of his will Arc saw a small pile of rubble in the distance.  He landed next to it an realized it was a full castle sunk in the sand.  “Yes this is what I need.  A base of operations.  I will conduct my business from here as I see fit.”  He walked into the rubble and he allowed Wrath to rebuild the castle while he went about plotting his ultimate plan.  

Wrath pulled the stones from the ground through sheer will alone as Arcanis bent his mind on other things.  The stones and sands would shift and create marble and fine tapestries and carpets.  The rooms would be filled with the light and heat of roaring fireplaces that would peel into existance.  As Arc walked though the front door wrath would build each room on either side and contruct the castle a few feet in front of the absent minded professor.  “chances are I won't even be thanked for this.”  luckily Wrath had the same taste of surrounding that Arcanis did or else he would be made to do it again.  But even with the room they were standing in was complete and finished wrath continued to form the castle expanding it and adjusting the positioning of the rooms and optimizing the configuration.  As the dimension allowed for crazy spacial feats some of the rooms were very interesting.  One hallway had a line of doors that lead into rooms that had to be the size of a closet but instead full ornately furnished rooms were inside.  Arc was the boss when it came to this stuff Wrath just followed the plan.

“Wrath,  you remember the other ninja don’t you?  The ones we met?”  “of course master.”   Arcanis walked past a table heading for his “favorite chair”.  This made no sense to the outsider looking in mainly because every chair in the castle now was an exact copy of his favorite chair.  However this is the chair that Arcanis liked the most.  “Jikan we will be using the ninja in our grand scheme.  We will first continue by collecting more and more shinobi to my cause.  We will create a grand world of peace and tranquility.  However we need to accelerate our ideals.  No longer can I have ninja who serve 2 kings.  Either they serve me or they don’t but As for right now the ones who already serve me must make a pledge of loyalty.  If they don’t they die.  If they ever betray me they die.  Just as any who mistake me for a benevolent man to be manipulated and controlled…They will all die.  I will continue my plans from here.  The cosmos already bow to my wishes why not humanity as well.”  

Jikan shook her head or at least she would have if she was in the room. “Arc I can't let you do this.  You are not a tyrant nor are you evil.  You can't demand loyalty of people even if you are stronger than them.”

“Course you can.”  Wrath spoke up seemingly done with reconstructing the random castle in the middle of the desert.  “If your strong enough you can do anything you want to.”

Arcanis realized that Wrath had been influencing his thoughts lately.  It was time to begin a new set of training one that would gather his Yang personality and his yin personality and fuse them.  He wouldn't be able to keep juggling the different parts of his Ego.  Arcanis sighed “You two... we need to work something out so that we can all coexist cause you guys will drive me mad and I will end up losing it.  Now both of you leave me.  I need to be alone with my thoughts.

Arcanis went into another room and changed his clothes.  Removing the blood stained ones from the dangerous training that he had been putting himself through.  Moving into the batroom he stood infront of a mirror and removed the bandages from his face.  Focusing on the extra dimensional space around him  he focused it on his wound.  Ripples in time and the other dimensions closed his self inflicted wound.  He then continued into his Library there.  He began extracting books from the book shelf with the simple wave of his hand.  Knowledge flowed like the passage of time, quickly and without end.  He filled him mind to the brink and then took a break for one needs to civilize the mind but make savage the body.  Adjourning to the training Hall Arcanis withdrew two swords from the holding rack of training weapons.  Releasing his pure unadulterated anger he destroyed the entire room.  Using all of his jutsu to ruin everything in it.  Arcanis left the room as Wrath chuckled in his head.  Wrath put the room back how it was and continued constructing the castle.  The castle was beginning to grow.  Even larger than it had been ever.  The castle was now the size of a small indoor city.  His dimension obeyed his commands to the fullest as soon the rest of the world will.  Arc shook his head.  He was the master of time and space  no one else.  It was his power and he would be recognized for it.  The world will bow to their new god and he would reign supreme.   “WRATH STOP.”  Arcanis admonished his negative self.  

“You need to stop yelling at me.  I am a part of you after all.  It only means that a part of you wants to watch the world burn.  Maybe if your good side was a little stronger then you wouldn't have to keep yelling at me.”

“WHAT?”  Jikan yelled at Wrath from the other side of Arc's head.  Arcanis raised one finger and silenced both of them.  He needed to start his training to combaine the two of them into a stronger singular entity and then he needed to absorb them into himself.   

Arc began his training with a run around the massive track in the exercise room.  Hours later he would work on his chakra control.  He would begin with focusing his chakra like the books had showed him how.  He kept up the slow work knowing that if he did not become stonger he would not be able to control his destructive urges.  He needed some jutsu and he would focus all his energy on learning and progressing.  He continued training for hours on end.  His castle was now huge.  The size of a complete city.   It didn’t matter however the plans were going just fine.  Arc had finished training and began collecting information for his plan.  He was an incredibly intelligent animal.  He collected data on all the ninja he had met already.   He analyzed the data and put it together in a quick book of info.  A bingo book if you would.

Arcanis continued to build the dimension how he deemed it should be.  He reconstructed the Labrynth for training purposes and filled the rest of his castle with light and objects and even music and food.  He built this place for people to live a place of solitude and respite.  And soon he would shape the world just the same.  Arcanis went in to the labrynth to get alittle speed training done.  He need to progress to gain more power.  Once in the labrynth he used his powers to form a timing clock to be used in recording his speed through the maze.  He had intentionally let Wrath design the room so he wouldn’t know where any of the traps were.  His main goal was speed.  He drew his Zanpakuto.  He would crush the maze and record his time.  “Slow to a crawl Jikan Yokusei!”  Arcanis felt his body tense as even more power poured into him from his blade.  Dashing forward he began tracking his time.  His eyes projected far ahead giving him ample decision making and reaction time.  Many traps and dead ends were avoided by merely seeing them before arriving.  The traps that did catch him by surprise were destroyed in the blink of an eye by the power flowing through his Zanpakuto.  His abilities were second to none.  He arrived at the end of the labrynth in just under 2 seconds.  He must have traveled over 2 km.  the labrynth was too easy.  “Do it over Wrath.  Make it bigger.”  “Heh heh yeah. That was a bit of a disappointment.”  Arcanis had finally made a connection with wrath.  They were now of one mind.  Arcanis’s wrath had finally become strong enough to house demon entirely in his heart.  His sorrow and rage and anger drove him to become the embodiment of the demon that had antagonized him for so long.  

Jikan continued to to work finding more and more leads.  SHe started with couple ninja that they had met.  They would be perfect recruits into the organization.  And eventually the village that Arcanis had built.  Eventually there would be new recruits and powerfull allies.  And finally loyal followers that would do Arcanis bidding.  This was important.  The next ones Jikan looked at were rejects or even stand alone ninja who the cities prized or hated them selves. These ninja with enough motivation would join Arcanis’ side and provide useful information about the cities.  Finally Jikan looked at potential village leaders that might be bought or won over by Arcanis’ sly tongue.  Even Jikan envied the way Arc was able to rally people to his cause.  But it was sounding like they were going to have to get serious.  Simple turns of phrase and a smile here or there wasn’t getting them far enough it was about time to start turning heads.  In the sharp twisting manner that fit an assassin.  Arcanis would be most pleased.  

“Jikan it’s time to go for now.”  Arcanis went finding his breath after the labrynth runs.  It looked like the little guy had been hard at work.   A cloak appeared on his shoulders.  It was full length and completely black except for his families crest on the back.  It had a collar that stuck up around his neck.  He knew the cloak would derive some from of negative emotion from those who saw it but it didn’t matter any more.  He was in control and the rest would soon bow to him. 

Arc returned to his Village.  “You know your going to be killed if you keep following this path to destruction.”

“I have no choice.  This world is not safe for Angel and...”  Arc paused as the memory of his wife krept into his mind.  “And besides I wasn't the one who chose this life.  This world was screwed up when I got here.”

“Then why not fix it.  While do you have to rule over it like some sort of monster.”  Jikan's voice was that of Arcanis's sense and logic.  And as a man of reason, she regularly convinced him to change his ways.  Arc frowned.  He had the power to do as he wished but maybe challenging the entire world wasn't a good idea.  Maybe he could rally the whole world under his rule?  King of the shadows had a ring to it.

Arcanis returned to the hidden Time village and established a new order of ninja.  His elite squad of ninja known as the Revolution squad would be tasked with carrying out his will and grant him the first Ninja army that he knew of.  He needed to train himself to a higher level as well though. 

“You know there is a place you can go to train with me on the next step of your journey as a jinchuriki?  It is an island floating of the coast  the next chance you have you should go there and we will have rematch.”  Kurama spoke in his head.  Arc was pretty sure that he would never get the voices in his head to ever be silent.  But Kurama had a good piece of information and if it would make him stronger he would do it.  

“Soon Kurama, first I need to locate my other allies.  At least I hope they will be my Allies.  If I can gain their loyalty then we can shape the world to our desire.”  Jikan had finally got him off the kill everyone mineset.  Arc would have to punish Wrath for that later.

TWC: 3013

finishing learning Library of the Hermit
15 stat
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Arcanis Creates a dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Creates a dimension   Arcanis Creates a dimension EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:18 am

Arcanis Creates a dimension Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down

Arcanis Creates a dimension
Page 1 of 1