Naruto Age of the Past
Shinto's Attempt At Training IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Shinto's Attempt At Training IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinto's Attempt At Training

Go down 
+2
Etro's Messenger
Shinto Hidoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet
Character Name: Shinto Hidoi
Clan: Hidoi
Element: Fire, blaze

Shinto's Attempt At Training Empty
PostSubject: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Shinto began walking through the not-so familiar city he had been born in. He was only a baby when he was sent to Drakion. He knew nothing about the city and wished to train. He would have asked some of the people that lived there but he was already getting looks that made him uncomfortable. "Lockheed, how 'bout you fly above and scout out where the training grounds are, OK?" Shinto said to his dragon friend. Lockheed then leaped from Shinto's shoulders and flew above. Shinto then sat along the street waiting for his friend's return.

When Lockheed returned Shinto was sleeping. Lockheed woke Shinto with a nip on the leg and began to lead him to the grounds. When Shinto arrived the grounds seemed to be empty. He was a little disappointed, being that he was hoping that he could find some friends or at least other ninja. Shinto entered the grounds and began to stretch.

[157 WC]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm

You know that moment when you just ate lunch and your ever so tired? Well, currently Hikari had just had one of those and so after sitting down to simply enjoy the act of simply watching the sun rise set her at a peace that she seemingly forgot these days. Training her eyes, training her elements, training her jutsu....it wore on her in more ways than one could ever imagine. So instead of passing up this chance she took it rather gladly and fell into a rather nice nap falling asleep against the tree she was currently sitting in. Now, here is the thing about sleeping in trees. If you love when you sleep, your'e just screwed. So of course she fell from said tree, tumbling down onto the forest floor with an aching pain. What's worse, somebody saw her.

"Ooh that hurt a lot...what are you looking at?"

151 towards the earth wall cause lazy
Back to top Go down
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:09 pm

As Shinto began to stretch, a girl had fallen, seemingly painfully, from a tree. Shinto ran to her side.

"Ooh that hurt a lot...what are you looking at?"

It seemed she was in pain. As Shinto approached he began, "Hey, are you ok? Im .......," He stopped mid sentence  as he noticed she had horns. ".. Shinto Hidoi. You have horns.", he finished bluntly as he gave her his hand. "Wow! I've never seen anybody with horns before, they're beautiful. Were you born with them?", he said as he starred at her. He would then take a step back in embarrassment as he noticed she had no idea who he was and he was being rude. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude." He would say then wait for a response to all his talking.

[157+135=292 WC
Sorry it took so long to post.]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Hikari didn't mind that Shinto had took a few day to respond, she had to wait about a week once to post because of stupid 72 hours per person. Anyway it turned out that this person was ok seeing as immediately he had ran towards her to see if she was alright. Damn that was a big tree....whatever. Shaking her head a light smile would form on her face at this boys curiosity, standing up onto her two feet after brushing the dust off of her kimono to speak to the boy. Honestly she was so used to people asking about her horns it wasn't even phasing her anymore. Rubbing her head she would respond to the boy.

"Hehe, yeah I was born with them. Its a long story that I'm sure you wouldn't want to listen to although if you really want to know I'll tell you. I'm Hikari Ootsutsuki, nice to meet you."

+claiming the rest of the words needed for Shadow Release

+118 words towards earth wall
Back to top Go down
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:38 pm

"I would not mind listening to the story, I have not been in the village in years and hoped i would meet someone here so it's perfect." Shinto said in reply to Hikari. A boy had appeared just after he finished and introduced himself with an extended hand. "Even better." Shinto said to Hikari with a slight laugh. "Hello friend, My name is Shinto Hidoi and it's nice to meet you." He said as he took the boy's hand. 

[292+79=371]
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 am

It'd been three months since the tragic event. Kaito had been suffering since, but recently he'd been opening up to people, continuing with his good deeds. Today he thought he could get some good training in at the training grounds in Tanzaku. Although he wasn't officially a citizen, it was his home. He casually walked through the streets, taking in everything that was going on around him. From the villagers selling their goods, to children playing around, it didn't matter what it was. He eventually found himself at the entrance to the training grounds. "Not too many people here." Kaito'd walk in and find three people grouped up. They appeared to be talking with each other. He didn't want to intrude or anything so he chose a nice spot to himself. It was a nice clearing with no trees; it allowed the sunlight to bathe Kaito, which he truly enjoyed. "This is nice."

-------

TWC = 153
153/2000 Water Element

Last edited by Kaito Uchiha on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:06 pm

All of a sudden it seems that the whole clearing was becoming extremely crowded, people coming out of the woodwork to say hi for no apparent reason. It was rather odd, one seemed to be extremely enthusiastic in coming up to her and asking if she was ok meanwhile the other one seemed to prefer just standing in the background awkwardly. Noting the boy's name and filing it away for later, she had heard rumors of the uchiha, she decided to not approach his history instead opting for introductions.

"Ah well, I'm ok now. Names Hikari. So how did you find yourself walking down this here path?"

although she would very much like to tell the story to Shinto, she first had to confirm if this duo was trustworthy. It was very possible that sightings of her with Arcanis or Kirito had made her a target and these were assassins. She would be checking their responses with her negative emotion sensing for any sort of lies. It would be very sad if they turned out to have ill intention as they really seemed like nice people.

304 towards earth wall

+the remaining words needed towards shadow
Back to top Go down
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Shinto had noticed a boy walk in to the training grounds and followed him with his eyes while Hikari was introducing herself to the Uchiha in front of them. Once the boy had gone out of his sight, Shinto said telepathically to Lockheed "Keep an eye on him, we don't know if he's trouble." Shinto then twirled his staff around and onto his back. Taika then said "So, what brings you two to the training grounds on this fine day. Besides, well, the obvious."  "Well, I have just returned to the city and I came here to hopefully find people who could tell me where the Hokage is and to think of what i would say to him or her.", Shinto said in response to Taika. "I was also hoping to make friends or possible allies and train a little." Shinto added to his statement.

[371+145=516 WC]
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Good. The others didn't notice the Uchiha and did not bother introducing themselves, or greeting him with welcome. Usually he'd go and greet them himself, but today was different. Kaito just wanted to get some things done here; and they'd be completed way faster if he worked alone. Having awakened his second element, Raiton, he'd pursue his third. The boy alread had his burning passion and electrifying intensity, he now needed something to balance them both out. Something along the lines of tranquility. Yes, the other two did have their opposite as well. Like how the burning passion could become a calm flame, and how that electrifying intensity could become a stable charge, this new element would also have its other form. But the main form would be stagnant and calm. 

What came to mind was water. Water was the basis of all life and was indeed tranquil, like calm seas. But when necessary it could become something more! A storm. This would be the element that he'd go for next. He'd begin by stretching himself out to ready himself for any physical action. "I'll just go for Suiton." Besides, with Lightning under his belt it'd be dangerous when used in combination with water. 

---------
TWC = (153 + 204 = 357)
357/2000 Suiton
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:38 pm

So it seems that today she could be of help. The Taika person needed help in Earth chakra which she herself was a practitioner in, the unknown person was apparently working in water release and apparently Shinto was looking for the Hokage.

"Why are you being so helpful? These weaklings aren't worth your time."

"Shut the hell up Pride before I break your spine."

Shaking her head to get rid of the annoying presence, she would first address the boy she had fallen in front of, not really connecting that the dragon that he had with him was unnatural. Hell, the moon was covered in Pokemon after all.

"Oh, you mean Kirito? Yeah he's got himself set up in that big office in the middle of Tanzaku City, you really can't miss it. I know him personally and I could help you with getting an entrance. Anyway...."

At this point she would loudly clap to gain the attention of everyone in the clearing and through some randomness she suddenly felt the urge to be helpful. Why not help these fledgling ninja flourish? Under Arc's idea of rule everyone was an ally now no matter which planet she was on.

"Well everyone, you have the splendid luck of running into a ninja well versed in many techniques and a master of the 5 elements. So how may I help you all on this wonderful day?"

bleh due to things this is all getting converted to 727 towards eye creation. Sadness....
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:57 pm

approving 727 words for eye creation
Back to top Go down
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:35 pm

"Thank you very much Hikari, I appreciate your offer." Shinto said in reply to her first statement. He then spoke aloud to Lockheed, "Come Lockheed, rest upon my shoulders." Lockheed then landed on his shoulders with ease. "Everyone this is my dear friend, Lockheed." Shinto said to his new friends.

Hikari then spoke to everyone in the grounds, including the boy on his own, "Well everyone, you have the splendid luck of running into a ninja well versed in many techniques and a master of the 5 elements. So how may I help you all on this wonderful day?"  Shinto then chuckled a little then said "I truly don't think you could assist me in the training I desire to do. It involves chakra, barely anyone knows of. Actually two chakras."

He then turned to Taika and said, "Yes, it is possible, I don't know how but I know it is possible." Shinto would then tell Lockheed to take the staff up in the tree and then return to his shoulders. He would also respond to all accordingly.

[516+178=694]
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:18 am

Kaito was in the middle of stretching routine. He'd be sure to warm up to prevent any unwanted injury. As he pulled up his he heard some clapping and then the female called for everyone in the training ground's attention. That included Kaito. The boy would turn his head to see what the commotion was all about until he finally caught what she said: 

"Well everyone, you have the splendid luck of running into a ninja well versed in many techniques and a master of the five elements. So how may I help you all on this wonderful day?"

Was this her way of offering help to everyone else? If so, then Kaito wouldn't hesitate. The boy would set his leg down and walk over to the small group of shinobi. "Greetings. My name's Kaito Uchiha. Forgive me you intruding your small session, but if you are offering your help, and if you are truly a master of five elements-" He paused. It was difficult understanding how she could possibly have all five elements under he control already. Kaito had recently got his second. "I'm sorry about that. As I was saying, may you help me learn the Water element?" 

-------
TWC = (357 + 200 = 557)
557/2000 Suiton
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:06 pm

And it seems that Hikari had fallen right into the role of a teacher and was quickly overwhelmed with requests by the clearings occupants. Oh well, even though the Taika boy seemed doubtful of her and the one named Shinto believed that she couldn't help but whatever. She would simply smile at Shinto before a quick flick of the wrist caused a bolt of storm and light chakra to fly and hit a nearby tree, reducing it to ashes instantly from overcharging it.

"As you can see, I am also a master of advanced elements. Now tell me, what exactly is what you are trying to learn?"

184 to whatever
As she said this she would discretely create two clones to assist the other boy who was asking for help and the doubtful one.

"Yes it is possible, but why is a rather long story that would take too long to tell. Anyway, you Taika may follow my fellow clone for instruction. Anyway, Kaito is it? First I need to know if you have tried any manipulation of water at all. If so, what gives you trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:45 pm

The confident girl displayed her talent to the harm of a innocent tree, then saying, "As you can see, I am also a master of advanced elements. Now tell me, what exactly is what you are trying to learn?" 

In response, Shinto then said "Well I am indeed impressed. The objective of my training is to practice with my light chakra and my clan bloodline. And it seems as if you can assist me in the one area." He would then tilt his head to Lockheed and tell him in his mind, "You may stop watching the boy and train with me."

He then looks to Hikari and says "I see I will be assisted by the real Hikari, Huh?" "Lockheed, bring me my staff." Shinto then said aloud to his friend.

[694+131=825 WC]

Last edited by Shinto Hidoi on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Kaito could not stay here any longer. There was something that came up. As bad as it looked to just leave, the boy was left with no choice. "Excuse me, I apologize but there is somewhere I must be. I just remembered about it. Forgive me." The boy'd walk away from the clone and the others, stopping in his tracks to turn his head slightly. "I hope to meet you all again soon in the future." Kaito'd smile and continue walking off into the distance, vanishing out of sight. 

[EXIT]

------------
TWC = (557 + 89 = 646)
3 Stats
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Approved for Rewards you meet requierments for
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Suddenly getting a bad feeling AKA pride telling her that some kid in Yuki was defacing her building, she would give the clearings occupants a quick sorry before she dissapeared in a flash of light. Well, such is life.

223 words towards my final mangekyou technique

200 ryo
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:43 pm

@Taika Approved
Back to top Go down
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 pm

As Shinto began to prepare himself for training with the girl, she and the others disappeared with little words, leaving Shinto and Lockheed alone in the grounds. "Well, Lockheed, I guess we should go do errands.", Shinto said aloud to his friend. With that he slowly walked off into the city with his dragon on his shoulders.

[Exit
825+58=883 WC
883 towards Dobutsu
4 stats for Shinto
4 stats for Lockheed]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinto's Attempt At Training   Shinto's Attempt At Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinto's Attempt At Training
Page 1 of 1