Naruto Age of the Past
The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain   The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Gawain's Stats + The 7th Gate as agreed upon in chat.

Gawain stepped through the gates of the arena. He porous surface of his white armor not give much of a shine to it at all in the afternoon sun. The one down side about this thing. He hardly got to shine like a valiant knight when inside of it. He looked over at his opponent and nodded his head. Raising his fists up into a fighting position. "Let's fight with honor." He announced hopping on the balls of his feet waiting for his opponent to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain   The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:09 am

'He's got eyes like Belin.' Gawain though shifting his position slightly. 'Well that's going to be annoying. Ah well, Just don't look into his eyes and he can't make you a path. Fighting someone without looking into their eyes? Ah man that's going to get annoying'

'I couldn't agree more.' Sir Kay announced burrowing up from the earth underneath Gawain's feet. The turtle dragon yawned as he slowly emerged from the earth.

Gawain let out an annoyed sigh. "Just stand back and don't do anything unless you're need okay? I don't need your lumbering form getting in my way!"

With that Gawain jumped off of his Dragon's tree covered back.

He saw his opponent make a multitude of clones. More Than Gawain would even bother to count. "My My." He announced with a sly smile crawling over his face. "I've never seen anyone make this many clones before." He bent over slightly as he felt his blood begin to boil. "I'll have to thank you personally." He growled, he could feel his canines growing sharper inside of his mouth. "Most people only let me kill them once! You're letting me do it over and over!"

With that he'd begin to run forward at a speed of 50. "As my thank you, I'll give you my all! Gate of opening Open!" His chakra would surge forth and his speed would mildly increase to 60. He flung his hands forward firing the tips of his fingers out at the front ten clones like bullets. (Speed 155, 25 piercing damage)

If they killed the clones or not Gawain didn't care. He was speeding straight ahead at the original and his cluster of clones. He supposed that they could try and stop him. Try being the operative word.

Mean while Sir Kay sat himself down at the extreme edge of the arena, just watching the show.

-10 cp
240 remaining

Terribly sorry for not putting a link for my dragon
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain   The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Gawain let out a mad chuckle as a large area of the arena was set ablaze by a rather impressive barrage of jutsu. Though it would seem that he still wasn't out of the fire... literally. A thick smoke still floated around him. Still Gawain chuckles as chunks from his bone armor began to flake away from his skin. He'd increased the density of the armor by 75% before those attacks, hit. But it still looks like it took a lot of damage. "Hahahaha!" Gawain cackles grabbing his face plate and ripping it away, so he could have an unobscured view of the battle field in all it's glory. He felt his skin prickle at the heat of the fire, and his nose twitch at the smell of smoke a gun fire. "I knew you were special!" He cackled opening up the gate of healing. He's burst forth from the cloud of ash and keep on charging Taika. "Now for giving it you're all I'll show you what I've got!"

"I've got the gate of life open!" The third gate burst open and his skin turned bright red. Or at least the skin you could see through the holes of his armor. He'd zoom forward and punch the giant slug that he was standing upon. because that thing looked like it would be awesome to see explode.

He was so far gone into blood lust that tactical planning was probably entirely out of the equation now. At this point he wasn't entirely concerned with who he was killing right now, as long as it was someone.

"I got my guts (I got my guts)
I got my muscles (muscles)
I got life (life)
Life (life)
Life (life)
LIFE! "

xxx
Current Stats
340 cp
175 health
65 Chakra
140 Speed
120 strength
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain   The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:48 pm

(this is assuming that you're falling off of your slug. If not I'll go ahead and edit.)

A poof a smoke? Terribly disappointing! Blood! He needed blood.

Keeping up his momentum from punching a giant slug out of existence Gawain would keep running forward. He'd aimed for the location where the flickering clones would land. He'd fall on all fours and Shoot a series of boney spines out from his back. Impaling the clones as they came out of the flicker unable to stop their momentum.

He'd stand up and suddenly let out a grunt of pain as he felt half of his upper back and all of his left arm light on fire. He let out a grunt of pain. Well this fire was much different than the other one's he'd lived through. He looked at his arm, and saw it covered in a sinister black flame. Much different It would seem. He could feel the heat even through his armor. If he didn't so something it would melt his armor onto his body.

He slammed his fist into his chest and shattered away the rest of his armor from his body. The bones shattered and took the black flames with them. He sighed as he felt his health drop a bit with the loss of his armor to reinforce it.

Well this battle was suddenly getting dangerous. Now where was that....

Just as the though entered his mind he felt the massive chakra blade of the Susano'o slam into his body. He was plowed several feet to the side as the thing pushed him along. That is before he regained his composure, and held his ground. He looked down at his arm and saw that the massive chakra blade had managed to dig into his arm a bit. causing him to bleed as well as some pain. He looked up at the monstrosity that Taika had surrounded himself to. Well this guy's escalation was way out of whack. How much did this guy have?

"Gate of Pain! Open!" He grunted as he felt the energy burst through his body. Ouch. That was a well named gate. It felt like someone had just stabbed him in the chest. He'd move his arms and grab a hold of the chakra blade. "Gate of Closing, open!" Alost most there. "Gate of Joy, Open!" Underneath the strength of his arms the Susano'o Chakra blade snapped in half.

"You get one more Shot!" Gawain announced staring the man down. "Then you're dead!"

Current Stats
290 cp-50 for Bone Manipulation
150 Health
125 Chakra
200 Speed
127 strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain   The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jinchuriki vs the Dragon Slayer. For fun fight with Gawain
Page 1 of 1