Naruto Age of the Past
Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  Empty
PostSubject: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Darkness. Darkness everywhere. That's all Kaito could see; well, if you wanted to count out the thin rays of light that escaped the cracks on what appeared to be a wooden gate. Where exactly he was, he did not know. What he did know was that the only audible noise was the cheering and roaring of what seemed to be a crowd. Just where in the world was he? The boy suddenly came to his senses as he stood in the darkened tunnel, staring at the gate before him. "Where am I?" The sounds of gears operating would be heard as the massive wooden gate would rise. Since his eyes had been adjusted to the darkness within the tunnel, the sunlight blinded him momentarily. Still, he walked out into the unknown hoping to find some answers.......That's exactly what he got.

Before him was a massive space! An arena belonging to a colosseum of massive proportion. All around him were spectators roaring and cheering into the air, as if they were expecting to see something epic. "......" Kaito was disorientated; he had no idea where he was but it was apparent that he was here for their entertainment. Was he to battle someone here? Something? He scanned the arena, calculating it's dimensions. On a wild guess he'd say that diameter of the circular arena was about 500m. Hopefully he'd find out why he was here in the passage of time.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Kirito was standing at one at of the arena, the familiar sound of the crowds cheering could be heard all around him. It had been many years since he had left Tanzaku and became this arena's champion. Today he stood ready, Elucidator and Dark Repulser strapped to his back. He had never once lost a fight and today would be no different. His eyes were red with a pinwheel, X shape mix as his pupils. Lightning periodically pulsed across his body. He had already released his bankai with the phrase "Pierce the minds of my enemies, Ki ni piasu Kiba." granting him even more immense power. He would create the clone hand seal and immediately 25 full grown copies of Isobu the three tails surrounded him. Each of their eyes reflected Kirito's own, their bodies also covered in periodic bursts of lightning. A translucent green armor could be seen surrounding each and every clone. Kirito and the clones had already asked Isobu to begin gathering nature energy for them while he fought so as to have access to his sage mode if it became necessary. Every other Isobu clone would begin simultaneously gathering a dense ball of chakra in front of their mouths, a final attack he would prepare as a precautionary measure.

Kirito himself would perform the Ram hand seal to lock in one of his go to techniques for later before drawing his two famed blades, Elucidator and Dark Repulser from their sheathes. The crowd's roar grew even louder at the site he had given them to behold. This would sure be a great spectacle.
[Kirito:-40 multi-clones, -5 EMS, -100 LRA, -125 Bankai, -40 wood release cutting. 690CP remaining. 13 Clones: -30 full beast, -100 sus, -5 EMS, -100 LRA, -125 Bankai, -60 bijuudama. 1280CP remaining. 12 Clones: -30 full beast, -100 sus, -5 EMS, -100 LRA, -125 Bankai. 1340CP remaining]

Kirito's Stats:

Health: 175
Chakra: 285
Speed: 610
Strength: 530
Willpower: 270
Reaction Time: 785
Throwing Speed: 610

Clones' Stats:

Health: 250
Chakra: 355
Speed: 690
Strength: 603
Willpower: 343
Reaction Time: 865
Throwing Speed: 687
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Kaito found himself in the center of the arena. Alone, standing in the center of thousands of people watching for something to unfold. Wait! No, he wasn't alone. Someone was here with him. Another shinobi who was probably placed in the same situation as him. Waking up with no knowledge of where exactly they were. Kaito'd walk up to him, disregarding any suspicion of him being an enemy that he'd have to face off against. "I honestly don't know what's going on here. I believe we're about to be part of something we wouldn't exactly want to be part of." Kaito smirked, listening to the crowd grow much louder. There was then another voice, which caused Kaito to turn in the direction from which it came. "Hm?" A lone shinobi stood further away from the young men. Something seemed different though, unlike the one who was here beside him, this guy looked like he had the intent to kill! And what he did next proved it!

"What exactly is-" The shinobi had generated multiple clones that would undertake a transformation that Kaito had only heard of! He'd be in the face of twenty-five Bijuu! Upon the sight of them being brought into existence, Kaito's sympathetic system instantly kicked in! In a fight-or-flight situation, he was going to have to flight! The young Uchiha quickly activated his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, while reaching out to the one next to him. If the man would allow Kaito to grab him, he'd quickly reach for Taika at a speed of 170 and attempt to grab him with the left hand. The technique would activate as he reached for him, to teleport at a speed of 430 (himself) and 180 (Taika) To give them the slightest bit of defense, Youkibou unsheathed itself at his reaction time and began spinning in front of the two to block them any kind of projectile. The diameter of the rotating sword was two meters. (The sword is quickly spinning between Kaito + Taika and Kirito)

[850 CP - 65 CP (Kamui and EMS activation) = 785 CP]

Health: 50
Chakra: 115
Speed: 175
Strength: 80
Willpower: 120
Reaction Time: 315
Throwing/Swinging Speed: 110

Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:02 am

Apparently Kirito was facing two opponents, one of which was his former student Taika. The other looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on why. It didn't matter. He had spent too long thinking. On of the two had made a sword start spinning in front of them while Taika summoned 25 clones in their full Susano'o might. It seemed Taika had become quite strong indeed. Still, it was nothing compared to Kirito's true strength. As he was coming up with a plan of attack against 25 Susano'o Kirito missed his chance to attack the two ninja directly as they had vanished at an astonishing speed but still one Kirito was perfectly able to follow. Kirito was still covered in lightning and all the other techniques he had used to boost his abilities. His 13 clones continued to charge their bijuudama while the other 12 watched silently. Kirito decided he would deal with Taika and Kaito when they returned and simply take out the Susano'o now as it was the bigger threat. in the same instant that Taika and Kaito vanished, Kirito would simultaneously dash at the first susano'o at 520 speed, slash it with his swords with sharpness of 275 and 300, hopefully shattering it and continuing to do the same for the remaining 24 Susano'o before returning to his original position. The clones that should still be there with their susano'o shattered were no real threat to Kirito and so he sheathed his swords and made the clone seal, creating another 25 clones, this time with 1 tail each, their EMS eyes awakened and lightning pulsing over their body all standing in a line in front of Kirito with their swords drawn, blocking the way for Taika's clones. Kirito would then cross his arms and watch patiently as he waited for his two opponents to return.
[Kirito: -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai, -40 multi-clones. 535CP remaining. 13 Full beast clones: -30 full beast, -100 sus, -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai. 1045CP remaining. 12 full beast Clones: -30 full beast, -100 sus, -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai. 1105CP remaining. 25 Normal Clones: -100 LRA, -30 partial beast, -5 EMS. 1565CP remaining.]

Kirito's Stats:

Chakra: 285(535CP)
Speed: 585
Strength: 330
Reaction Time: 725
Throwing Speed: 498

Full Beast Clones' Stats:

Health: 250
Chakra: 355(13 at 1045CP. 12 at 1105CP)
Speed: 690
Strength: 603
Willpower: 343
Reaction Time: 865
Throwing Speed: 687

Normal Clones' Stats:

Health: 25
Chakra: 135(1565CP)
Speed: 260
Strength: 180
Willpower: 120
Reaction Time: 435
Throwing Speed: 260
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Kaito would successfully pull Taika into his dimension, leaving the Susano'o that he created to defend them both and give them a way of escaping. Good thinking. As for the sword that Kaito left behind, since it was no longer in the range for a telekinetic link, it dropped to the ground. It's ability would then activate, causing it to turn invisible. Meanwhile, in Kaito's dimension, the two had exited the wormhole created from Kaito's technique. The entire dimension was darkened, no dim. A lunar-like light was the only source of lighting up the area for them. Surrounding them were massive gray structures. "It would appear that we are facing off against a tough opponent. We're going to have to come at him with all we've got." The Uchiha walked over to his weapons that were kept in this dimension, the Rebellion and Beowulf gauntlets. They'd be essential in even giving them a chance of standing against this guy.

"My main reason of bringing us here was to gather natural energy. With it I'll be capable of going up against him." Kaito seated himself and held his hands together, beginning to gather up the energy required to undergo his sage transformation. [color=gray]"I need to know what skills you have and techniques that can give us some firepower. So I can formulate a plan."[/color

[Kamui was only used to enter the dimension with Taika.]

[785 CP - 5 CP (EMS) = 780 CP]

----------------
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:33 am

Taika's clones had attempted to dash past all of Kirito's clones and go straight for his original body. It was a good strategy, if Kirito couldn't follow their movements with ease. As soon as the clones performed the Ram hand seal, the closest full beast clone that was not charging a bijuudama simultaneously dashed at them at a speed of 400 and would attempt to crush them with it's tails, feet, mouth and body all moving at 400 speed with a strength of 250, holding back so as not to injure himself. The clones should be splattered and mauled, torn limb from limb, dispelling them all. If the clones were all dispelled, Kirito would dispel most of his clones, leaving only the 13 full beast clones who were still charging their bijuudama. These remaining clones would also dispel their susano'o armor and bankai to conserve energy.

Kirito would stand in the same spot he started at with his arms at his sides holding Elucidator in his right hand and Dark Repulser in his left, his senses were on overdrive waiting to pick up any sign of Taika and Kaito returning from wherever they had disappeared to. A lone tail would form behind him as he stood.
[Kirito: -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai, -30 partial beast. 1090CP remaining. 13 Full beast clones: -30 full beast, -5 EMS, -50 LRA. 990CP remaining.]

Kirito's Stats:

Chakra: 285(1090CP)
Throwing Speed: 510

Health: 100
Chakra: 205(990CP)
Speed: 305
Strength: 253
Willpower: 193
Reaction Time: 445
Throwing Speed: 319
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:42 am

Kaito'd deactivate his Eternal Mangekyou and continue gathering the natural energy as he listened to Taika's skillset. Sounded like he was a powerful shinobi, having evolved his eyes to the final stage, knowing poweful techniques and housing the eight tailed Bijuu. But their opponent was someone very familiar, Kirito! Ah, so that's who it was! Kaito couldn't believe that he was against his leader, former leader. It had been a while since he had seen him. "Kirito! I can't believe this. So we're up against the Hokage. Then this should be very interesting." The young man smirked, "Getting back to business; you have some good techniques that we can use. I myself have also unlocked the final stage of my Sharingan, like yourself. I've also mastered my hermit technique and have access to Senjutsu through the use of natural energy. I can also use the Multi Shadow Clone technique. As you can see, this dimension is something that comes along with my Mangekyou technique. It also allows me to become intangible. So that might actually come in handy later. My name's Kaito Uchiha. Pleasure to meet you Taika."

The Uchiha smiled and then shifted his eyes towards the weapons situated against the structure. "Do you see those over there? I want you to use them because what I'm about to do will make it extremely difficult for me to use them."
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:50 am

Kirito would still be in the same position, still searching for his opponents return. His 13 full beast clones would still be charging their bijuudamas, ready to set them loose at a moment's notice. At any sign of Taika and Kaito Kirito and his clones would react appropriately.
[Kirito: -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai, -30 partial beast. 945CP remaining. 13 Full beast clones: -30 full beast, -5 EMS, -50 LRA. 905CP remaining.]

Kirito's Stats:

Chakra: 285(945CP)
Throwing Speed: 510

Health: 100
Chakra: 205(905CP)
Speed: 305
Reaction Time: 445
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:41 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Taika. Hehe." He'd give off a chuckle, "I know, this isn't the best place to meet someone. Anyways, those two weapons there are the Beowulf gauntlets and the Rebellion. Both are highly powerful weapons infused with demonic power. They can augument your power if you use them. It'll come in handy." Kaito had gathered the maximum amount of natural energy his body could intake. That was a sign that he was ready to go! He'd stand up and turn to Taika, "Alright, this Dragonaut sounds like a good technique! So do your weapons. Here's my plan Taika. When I transform, I'll activate my Susano'o to add on as an armor. If you can, use your Dragonaut on the armor I use. Once we get out of the dimension, I'll use my Multi Shadow Clone technique to give us some cover while I make my way through his clones. As for you, you'll be hidden in my jaws. When we get close enough you'll be able to launch a nice sneak attack!"

Kaito'd watch Taika use his weapons to transform him into a giant, a warrior. The other Uchiha would now be equipped with many weapons, as if he was heading off to war. Now this was good! "Heh, I like this! We begin now!" A massive surge of energy was released from Kaito, causing the hair that exited the back of the mask he wore to rise. Before Taika's very eyes he transformed into a massive dragon 95m in length and 35m in width. Kaito was truly a massive beast. He'd levitate onto the ground and open his mouth, so that Taika would enter.

Then he'd proceed to activate his Eternal Mangekyou, where the Susano'o armor would form around his own body to add on. "Okay, add your Dragonaut armor onto my Susano'o now." Kaito would have developed a telepathic link with Taika, one of the many abilities that the dragons had access to. If Taika had done all that he had asked for, he'd generate the wormhole and enter, returning to the colosseum, where he'd appear 400m above the entire colosseum, looking down on his opponent. Kaito would generate multiple clones using the Multi Shadow Clone technique, where they'd begin flying about, and each flying at max speed downward at different angles to tear through the clones below. Four clones would surround Kaito, who would be holding Taika if he complied. Kaito would lock onto the only shinobi who wasn't in a beast state and send the four clones surrounding him to attack at full speed. He'd follow behind them. Hopefully the attacking dragons would make make it hard for Kirito to spot the true threat, who was behind four attacking dragons.
-------------------
[Kaito: 780 CP - 60 CP (Dragon Sage V1) - 100 CP (Dragon Sage V2) - 100 CP (Full Mode Susano'o) - 60 CP (Kamui Transportation) - 40 CP (MSC Technique) - 5 (EMS) = 415 CP + 200 CP (Dragon Hermit) = 615 CP Remaining]

[Kaito's Clones: 200 CP + 200 CP - 260 CP = 140 CP]

Kaito's Stats If Taika Complies:

Health: 600
Chakra: 415
Speed: 525
Reaction Time: 665
Strength: 905
Willpower: 515
Swinging/Throwing Speed: 755

Kaito's Stats If Taika Doesn't Comply:

Health: 400
Chakra: 265
Strength: 573
Willpower: 333
Swinging/Throwing Speed: 589

Kaito's Clones would have the same stat as above.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:17 am

Kirito had his senses on full blast so he was immediately alerted to the position of Kaito and Taika the instant they had appeared, using his bijuu abilities to locate Taika with pinpoint accuracy. The instant they had appeared high in the sky, Kaito now apparently a dragon, Kaito had created exactly 11 clones, making 12 dragons in total(ALWAYS announce the number of clones you create so as to avoid being vague maniped). Seven of the dragons would come flying down at a speed of 525 while 5 dragons seemed to be flying straight at Kirito's main body in formation. The instant Kirito had felt his opponents' return, him and all of his full beast clones would activate Sage Mode to better boost their abilities. In the same instant, 12 of the full beasts would simultaneously release their bijuudama, one aimed at each of the dragons descending upon them. Each bijuudama would be fired at a speed of 310 with a power of 310 and would explode upon impact with a speed and power of 310 to reach the size of 100 meters. The final full beast clone with shift his aim to follow Kirito's original body, ready to release the last bijuudama at anything that came too close.

Kirito himself would cover himself in a translucent green armor to protect himself and enhance his abilities even further in preparation to attack any opponent that had escaped the massive barrage of bijuudama he had sent flying at the 12 dragons. Kirito kept his senses on high alert, his eyes scanning the battle intently so he would be able to react.
[Kirito: -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai, -30 partial beast, -60 sage mode, -100 sus armor. 640CP remaining, 500SP remaining. 13 Full beast clones: -30 full beast, -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 sage mode. 760CP remaining, 500SP remaining.]

Kirito's Stats:

Health: 200
Chakra: 385(640CP 500SP)
Speed: 810
Reaction Time: 975
Throwing Speed: 710

Health: 125
Chakra: 305(905CP)
Speed: 405
Reaction Time: 565
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:51 pm

For the first seven dragons that had descended to attack Kirito, they were going to be heading into an all out Bijuudama attack sent from twelve of the thirteen Bijuu below. Not good at all! But it wasn't something Kaito's strategic mind could not deal with. Kaito's thought had linked to the clones who began the primary attack, the seven who descended for an all out attack and would come face to face with the Bijuudama! While the five behind the seven attacking would slow down in mid-air to give themselves a 200m space from the seven, the seven would all fire mud shots at one of the Bijuudama coming at them! All seven of the attacks, of 135 power, would combine on would Bijuudama, causing its explosion upon contact!

As a result, the twelve Bijuudama that were aimed at the dragons, and were all traveling in unision because of being fired simultaneously, would feel the effect of the 100m explosion! A chain reaction would go off in the sky, blocking their paths for a moment and killing the seven clones below. Fortunately for Kaito and the other four clones, they were far from harm's way. They'd carry out their attack by diving in at max speed! Three clones would quickly dive into the 12 Bijuu clones at 525 speed to swing at them with Amaterasu blazed tails and claws with a speed of 589 and a strength of 573! For the fourth clone, it'd dive at the Bijuu holding the Bijuudama at a speed of 525 looking to ram into it with a strength of 573!

Kaito'd follow suit, descending upon Kirito with a speed of 460! Once he was at least 80m from him, he'd stop, activating his telekinetic link with his Youkibou! The sword that had not been seeing any action and was invisible, would quickly home in on Kirito, who hopefully would be paying attention to Kaito! It moved at 150 speed!

[Note: The seven dragon clones have vanished!]

--------------------

[Kaito: 615 CP - 105 CP ( Susano'o and EMS) = 510 CP/ (2/12 posts for Sage Mode)]

[Kaito's Four Dragon Clones: 140 CP - 105 CP = 35 CP]

[Kaito's Seven Dragon Clones: 140 CP - 135 CP = 5 CP (Dead)]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:05 am

Seven of the dragons slowed and fired mud shots at the bijuudama, causing all 12 to explode and annihilate the 7 while 5 of the dragons had stopped out of range of the explosion. Kirito formulated a plan as the remaining dragons targeted all of the full beast clones and one aiming straight at Kirito himself. Kirito would dispel all of the clones except the one still charging the bijuudama. The dragon heading at Kirito was 100m away at this time. Kirito took the opportunity to implement his plan, trying to end the fight with this attack. As the dragon heading at Kirito reached 100m away from him, Kirito would move at 680 speed to his remaining full beast clone and place an FTG seal on it while sheathing Dark Repulser before launching a raijin kunai at 710 speed at the left side of the dragon that was originally headed at him. He guessed that this was the original seeing as it targeted Kirito himself. When the raijin kunai was a mere 5 meters away from the dragon, the remaining full beast clone would simultaneously disappear in a yellow flash of light, reappearing where the raijin kunai was.
As soon as the clone appeared, it would simultaneously release its bijuudama at a speed of 340 with a power of 340. If everything went according to plan, the bijuudama would explode upon contact with the dragon, being too close for it to dodge, and completely destroy everything within a 100m radius. With the dragon destroyed, the dragon clones would also dispel.

If by some way the bijuudama did not finish them off, Kirito would be the only one left standing on the ground, both his swords in his hands and all of his clones being dispelled. When his opponents made their next attack he would react accordingly.
[Kirito: -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai, -30 partial beast, -60 sage mode, -100 sus armor, -40 FTG. 640CP remaining, 155SP remaining.]

Kirito's Stats:

Health: 200
Chakra: 385(640CP 155SP)
Speed: 810
Reaction Time: 975
Throwing Speed: 710
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:01 pm

The dragons that Kaito had summoned forth to aid both him and Taika in this batte had suddenly vanished, bursting into smoke. They'd run out of Chakra and because of that weren't able to continue fighting. As for Kaito, he continued his attack on Kirito, watching him move to the remaining beast and tag it with something. Something that looked quite similar to what Arcanis had tagged him with. Could it be? If Kirito was in possession of the same technique, this spelled trouble for both Taika and Kaito. He'd have to change his method of attack!

Kaito'd stop pursuing Kirito, choosing to hover in the air instead. He watched closely as Kirito threw a kunai of some sort. Again, if Kirito was in possession of this same technique Kaito wouldn't allow anything to come close to him! 'Taika, continue with your attack on Kirito!' To deal with the kunai and keep it from coming close he'd fire out a scale, which would be coated in the black flames of Taika's technique! It'd be thrown at 755 to intercept the kunai's path, stopping it mid-way.

If Kirito's clone still replaced the kunai..... Kaito would have 50m to react quick enough to fly 100m to right at 500 speed, avoiding the Bijuudama and circling the clone, then making a quick burst at the beast, 520 speed, to swipe it with 905 strength. Hopefully Taika would be taking on Kirito while he did this!

But to make sure than Taika had some support, Kaito would descend onto the ground, directing his Youkibou, which missed the first attack, at Kirito again with a speed of 150. It'd follow him like a homing missile while Kaito controlled it with the telekinetic link. 'Let's do this Taika!'

------------------

[Kaito: Susano'o (100 CP) and EMS (5 CP) = 105 CP. 510 CP - 105 CP = 405 CP remaining]

[3/12 Sage Mode]

Kaito

Health: 600
Chakra: 415
Strength: 905
Willpower: 515
Throwing/Swinging Speed: 755
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!    Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaito and Taika vs. The Legendary Forest Sage!
Page 1 of 1