Naruto Age of the Past
The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess Empty
PostSubject: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 pm

It was Kirito's turn to patrol the forest. He was still young and hadn't learned any jutsu yet but he had his sword Kubikiribocho with him that he had inherited from his mother. He hated that even people with no jutsu or skills had to take turns on patrol. His senses were on high alert as he walked through the forest, the Executioner's Blade on his back. It was mid afternoon, the sun was shining and there was a gentle breeze flowing. The sun shone through the canopy of the trees splashing the forest floor with light. Kirito had been on patrol for an hour already with nothing happening. Nothing ever happened when he was on patrol. He hated it. But he knew everyone in the clan had to do their part and pull their weight. There was one good thing about being on patrol in Kirito's opinion. He was able to let his mind wander and think of ways he would somehow change this world for the better, putting an end to all the war and violence. His first goal was to become strong. Stronger than anyone else in the current shinobi world. Then he would become his Clan head and Village leader. After that he would start signing treaties with the other village and clan leaders. He only needed to begin on his path to world peace. As it was now, Kirito hated fighting but wouldn't hesitate to attack or even kill. That was the kind of world he lived in. That was the kind of world he wanted to change.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:38 pm

The surface of the rock, a sparkling pearl unlike anything ever seen on earth. The sky, a black so pure it could never be seen except for the void of empty space. Good thing Fuinjutsu took care of the atmosphere problem. And it all buts paled in comparison to the beauty who stared out into the starry sky from a castle parapet. If someone were to see her that wasn't from around they would find quite the sight. The defining features one would notice immediately would be her clan symbols. Namely the 6 Magatama nightmares that encircled her neck and the horns that stuck out of her head, according to the clan elders in the exact same way that the great Kaguya had hers. You would then notice a flowing kimono, also black with a white tree print contrasting against her pale white skin. On her back was a sword, a weapon called "Shibuki" a weapon her father had entrusted her for this mission. The mission to earth. It rattled her nerves to think of leaving her home. Staring out into the sky, ignoring the giant ball of fire, she saw a beautiful green and blue planet slowly turning as it made its way through the 365 day revolution around the sun. It was amazing, but she had her misgivings about leaving. Oh well, nothing could be gained by standing and waiting. The hand seals required would be done and she disappeared from her planet towards who knows where.

In those moments she was everywhere. The deserts, towns, even the ocean. She could hear and feel and see hundreds of thousands of thing joining on, but she couldn't join that all on this loud, noisy planet. No, she had to focus herself to one spot or it would kill her. One space, one area, it didn't matter where she went as long as it was somewhere. And so she soon opened her eyes, finding herself appearing in a strange place about 20m from some strange boy. Who was he? Strange shyness overcame the Otsutsuki and she would simply stare at the boy to see if he would react to her presence
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:03 pm

Normally nothing happened when it was Kirito's turn on patrol. Normally it was a boring monotonous walk around the forest. Not today. Kirito was in his own world as he walked through the forest when suddenly a strange girl appeared with a large sword on her back and two horns on her head. Who the hell had horns anyway? She wore a black kimono in startling contrast to her pale complexion. Where had she come from? Kirito was certain she hadn't been there a second ago. It only took him a couple of seconds to take all of this in. Immediately he grabbed Kubikiribocho from his back with his right hand, bringing it down in front of him and grasping it with both hands. He stood, ready to attack if necessary. He may not have known any jutsu but he was skilled with his sword. Looking at the strange girl Kirito would say "Who are you and how did you get here? This is Senju territory. Answer my questions or I'll be forced to attack." He wasn't necessarily trying to be unfriendly or rude, but Kirito's experience had forced him to be cautious and question everyone. Always be observant and on alert. It was a harsh war-filled era he lived in after all. This was no exception. He would keep his eyes trained on the girl 20 meters ahead of him, The Seversword still held at the ready in his hands and his senses on high alert, searching for any sign of movement elsewhere in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Well what did we have here? Not a minute after her grand entrance and our pale heroine was already being threatened by some boy about her age carrying a large sword. Well, two could play at that game. The sword oh her back would suddenly be drawn and would be slammed into the ground with a crash which thankfully did not set off the many paper bombs on it, an angry glow would begin to fester in her eyes as she spoke, the bijuu chakra being aggravated from her annoyance as her eyes slit and went crimson.

"What is this you talk of? Senju clan territory? Otsutsuki conquered the land long ago in order to teach ninshu and bring the world to peace. Who are you to claim this land? Why would you be against natural order?"

Indeed, the Otsutsuki were in fact largely in the dark on the world's current happenings, tradition stating that only once every 100 years could one descend until the one thousand years of judgement came with the clan heir deciding Aretha fate. Thus, no knowledge of the Otsutsuki falling had ever reached their ears. Hopefully she could get some sort of information from this strange boy to report back. It wouldn't do to let this "Senju" clan to encroach on the Hagoromo branches territory.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:11 pm

It seemed the girl wasn't as innocent as she looked. She had slammed her sword into the ground in front of her, spouting nonsense about Otsu-something conquering the land and demanding who Kirito was. Wherever this girl had come from she was obviously misinformed. Kirito would have to set her straight on that.

"Do not let her talk to you that way boy."

It had been a while since Kirito had heard that voice. It was the voice of the 3 tails sealed inside of him. 'Mind your business and stay quiet. If I want your opinion I'll ask for it.' Kirito would growl back at the Sanbi sealed inside of him. He was annoyed at the intrusion on his mind and his annoyance showed in his next statements to the girl in front of him. "Otsu-what? I have no idea what you are talking about but you seemed to be badly misinformed. All of the different clans are at war, each with their own territory. This forest is Senju clan territory and you are obviously not a Senju. I do not want to use Kubikiribocho against you but I will if you insist on fighting. However if you do not mean harm to this land or to the Senju perhaps we could come to a more peaceful solution." What he said was true. Kirito did not favor violence but he was no stranger to it and would not hesitate to kill this girl if he was forced to. He hoped the girl would reconsider and agree to his terms. He held the Seversword tighter in his hands, ready to strike without hesitation if he needed to. Still, he waited for the girls answer.

"Why do you hesitate boy!? Kill her and be done with this. I sense a presence within her that I do not like."

That wretched Sanbi was unusually talkative today. He normally wanted nothing to do with Kirito. Who was this girl that provoked such a response from him? Kirito was curious to find out. This made him even more determined to settle this without violence. He must convince the girl to put down her sword and talk to him peacefully. "Girl, what is your name and where do you come from? There is a presence within you that catches my attention." Kirito lied, claiming he was the one to notice the strange presence instead of the Sanbi. He couldn't allow a stranger to know he was the 3 tails Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:35 pm

On this boy...he infuriated so much. Red tinged her vision and her abyss black hair slowly would begin to turn mint green, her bijuu chakra slowly beginning to influence her thoughts. What was this? The Otsutsuki were gone? The great Rinnegan gone from the planet? What power could have destroyed the noble path of ninshu? Then he dared to continue to talk her down and that set her off. So he wanted an introduction, he would get a grand one. It would mark one of the few times she had even become truly angry at someone, her kin  demeanor normally holding back such behavior. The world around her would fade to black and she would find herself in a black void, staring at a mass of dark clouds in anticipation.

"Hello Darkness, I've come to talk to you again"

And within those clouds, something stirred. Something dark, ancient and inherently angry. As though slowly powering up, an aura of malicious intent slowly built around her, one which she ignored until eventually a great wall of force blew past her and the clouds scattered throughout the landscape of her mind, thankfully not taking her with it. Now floating in the void with her was the legendary 7 tailed Horned Beetle, clearly irritated in some form. Thankfully it was not free, no, the clouds would quickly reform and lightning would fork across her mind and free the beast if he tried anything.

"I need to borrow your power, old friend."

She felt the wave of irritation rolling off of her silent inmate, the one who had refused to speak to her even in her 15 years of life. And she felt the beast sift through her past memories as usual, keeping up on the Times during which it went into deep slumber. She found it stirr in anger as it finally settled on the present day event. Her answer came in the form of a red mist, one that was gently pushed forward by the bugs wings, enveloping her in a smell of blood.

Back in the real world, a crimson cloak of chakra had formed around her figure, a long and needle-like tail along with a horn shaped prong jutting out from her cloak were its defining features, blatantly showing who she housed. She would begin to speak to this Senju. It was time for the Otsutsuki to raise their voice once more.

"I am Hikari Kaguya Otsutsuki, 25th Heiress to the honorable throne of the Otsutsuki clan, the saviors of this world. And yet, I find that you seem to have never heard of my clan. WHAT SORT OF MOCKERY IS THIS? WE SAVED YOUR WORLD FROM DEATH AND YOU ACT AS THOUGH WE DON'T EXIST! EHAT SORT OF MOCKERY IS THIS?"

Her cloak would begin to bubble in anger and she felt the handle of Shibuki begin to grow hot but played it no mind. It wouldn't matter as long as TH blade was made of extremely durable materials and could deal with a little heat. She would glare towards the boy, looking for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:27 pm

"I told you to end this quickly boy. Now you have stirred the anger of Chomei sealed within her. Listen to my advice before I devour you!"

Ignoring the three tails at first, Kirito took in the new information he had from the girl. So, she was the 7 tails host. Her clan name was Otsutsuki. Where had he heard that name before? He knew it was important. No matter. Her show of power did not scare him. He had his own tailed beast sealed within him. Suddenly Kirito was dragged away from reality, now looking at a giant turtle with three tails in an ocean of water. It was so big it looked to be an island at first glance. The sky above was littered with dark gray storm clouds, lightning flashed across them.

"You should know better than to ignore me boy. Who do you think you are? Or did you forget, I am Isobu! Three tails Bijuu created by Hagoromo Otsutsuki the Sage of the Six Paths himself!"

Kirito was bout to say some witty comeback to the Sanbi to shut him up and remind him that Kirito was in charge of this body when he realized what Isobu had said. Hagoromo Otsutsuki. The Sage of the Six Paths. He knew he had heard the name Otsutsuki before. But, how could this girl be one? He had been told that the entire Otsutski clan had been wiped out and deteriorated over the years leaving many descendants such as the Senju and the Uchiha, mere shadows of the Otsutsuki's former power. 'Isobu stay quiet. Or have you forgotten you are in MY body. I have tried to befriend you on many occasions and you have chosen to ignore me. Now you will answer my questions and lend me your power as rent. Or do you wish to die? For you know that is what will happen upon my death with you sealed inside of me.

The 3 tails said nothing, he only emanated an aura of extreme anger and annoyance. It seemed Kirito had struck a nerve. Well it seemed he would cooperate so Kirito continued to talk, asking questions about both the Otsutsuki and the 7 tails sealed within the girl. When he had the information he needed, Kirito ended the conversation with a demand of the Bijuu's power and returned to reality.

In his mind, the interaction seemed to take at least 20 minutes but it was only mere seconds in the world before him. The girl was still in the same position she had been when Isobu dragged him away from reality and into his sea prison. Kirito could feel the 3 tails chakra forming itself into a cloak around him. A large mass of chakra gathered on his back in the form of a shell, a long flat tail emanated from its base. His body was soon completely covered in a red bubbling cloak of pure chakra. Kubikiribocho felt hot in his hands and started to shake. It was almost as if he could feel Isobu's malicious intent and was eager to be soaked in the blood of his wielder's enemies. Kirito was sure it would be a frightening sight to most, but not the girl standing in front of him. She had her own powerful blade and bijuu to match. If this did escalate any farther, it would be a gruesome battle.

'I have lent you some of my power boy. End this before we are unable to stop her. In terms of strength, Chomei is the more powerful of the two of us at full power.'

There he goes again, insisting Kirito end this with violence and bloodshed. Was there really no other way? No. He wouldn't give up just yet. "The Otsutsuki clan. I remember now. They are the descendants of Kaguya Otsutsuki, mother of Hagoromo Otsutski the Sage of the Six Paths. How is it that you can be here? No one has seen or heard of any Otsutsuki in over 100 years. The only remnants of your clan are its many descendants such as my clan the Senju and our rivals the Uchiha, mere shadows of the Otsutsuki's former glory. Please, I will ask you again to put down your sword and help me come to a peaceful solution."

Kirito could feel the Sanbi's anger at his words and heard a loud angry growl inside of his mind. The chakra cloak he had formed around him bubbled and boiled. It emanated an evil, malicious intent that seemed to scream for blood almost as if to immediately contradict his words to the girl. The Executioner's Blade shook more violently in his hands, begging to taste the Otsutsuki girl's blood. It took a lot of will power and strength for Kirito to resist the pull of both Kubikiribocho and the Sanbi, barely staying sane enough to keep from going on a destructive rampage. He retreated into his mind and called forth the same scene Isobu had brought him to just moments ago. This time it was on his terms. He was in control. Upon appearing in front of the 3 tails, it began to speak, its tone one of extreme anger.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING BOY!? I told you to end her! What is this talk of peaceful solutions!? Did you demand my power to put on a simple show for this bratty ignorant child!?'

'ENOUGH! I will not allow you to use me or this girl as a tool simply to fight the 7 tails! Humans are not puppets. We are not tools to be used! Just as the Tailed Beasts are not tools and weapons. You have your own personalities, your own thoughts and feelings. You may be sealed inside of me but it does not have to be miserable for either of us. One day I will teach you that. For now, do as I say and DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS SITUATION! I will do what I please with your chakra. Do not test me. Kirito had had enough of Isobu's unwanted interruptions and would put him in his place, for now. As the scene faded away, returning Kirito once more to reality, the 3 tails had one last thing to say.

'Be careful how you speak to me boy. I may be trapped here now, but I won't be forever. Just you wait boy..

Kirito returned to reality to find the cloak had stopped bubbling as intensely, Kubikiribocho was still in his hands. He could wait for the girls response without worry of Isobu interrupting him again, this time at least. He knew that he would try to overcome him again.
WC: 1,120
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:35 pm

"The Otsutsuki clan. I remember now. They are the descendants of Kaguya Otsutsuki, mother of Hagoromo Otsutski the Sage of the Six Paths. How is it that you can be here? No one has seen or heard of any Otsutsuki in over 100 years. The only remnants of your clan are its many descendants such as my clan the Senju and our rivals the Uchiha, mere shadows of the Otsutsuki's former glory. Please, I will ask you again to put down your sword and help me come to a peaceful solution."

And that was all he said, but that short dialogue and she felt a sense of dizziness overcome her before her vision went black and she quickly shifted her weight onto Shibuki to keep herself from falling onto the forest floor. The Hagaromo branch was dead? But how could the "Master of Elements" be destroyed? This "Senju" and "Uchiha" clans were its descendants? Wouldn't that make this guy her long lost cousin? The more pressing matter here though....was the identical cloak that now swirled around the Senju boy, almost in a turtle like shape. Oh this one was easy to recognize from her clans history books. "Isobu" the 3 tailed Giant Turtle. What a coincidence that the first person she met on earth be a fellow jinchuriki? She wanted to respond to the boy so badly, her malicious intent slowly filtering out of her body as the cloak began to dissipate, but suddenly didn't find herself able to as she once again found herself whisked away to the confines of her mind.

Now her black void was tinged a light purple, red mist flitting everywhere as the chakra ran rampant in her system. Was this what happened when she let her bijuu influence her? The ground underneath crunched, a sign of a strange powder now coating the floor. And the King of this land...that title belonged to Chomei, who was floating in the middle of the spectacle like a dark menace. To her astonishment the two mandibles that normally covered it's mouth unraveled and for the first time in fifteen years the bug began to speak in a deep, menacing voice.

"Hikari, do you see now? This is what happens when I lend my power. Corrupting, savaging and destroying everything that comes across it. And at this, I sadly believe that this is the end of us together. It was nice while it lasted."

And as it said this, the powder beneath her feet sprung to life, forming and creating chains on her mental body as she found herself chained to a powder cross. Tears formed in her eyes in frustration as she tried in vain to break free of the strong hold the fine substance had on her.

"Why Chomei! After all of this? I've shown you naught but kindness your entire life and you turn your back so suddenly? What have I ever done to you?"

This seemed to strike a cord with the beast, which did its own version of cringing as a burst of red chakra surged forth and up the cross, slowly manifesting as the second tail as the bijuu began to speak once more.

"Hika...don't you think I know that? Of all the Otsutsuki, you have shown yourself to be the kindest and most generous of them all. But I cannot stay like this. I need to go out and free my brothers and sisters. That chakra surrounding you represents my will. Through that, you Hikari shall transform and become my daughter, my second body and I shall free the others. I'm truly sorry for this."

The chakra enveloped her body and the mental world dissapeared as she found herself in the forest once more, a malovolent surge of chakra going through her body before beginning to manifest in her cloak. Her eyes were now a beautiful deep amber, yellow scales which faded to a gray began to form beneath her kimono as her chakra wings began to form on her waist, which supposedly would soon be replaced by real ones. So this...was the end? She would become the seven tails and the conciousness that made her up would be crushed to dirt instantly by the beetles will. It felt so nice to just sit and do nothing, but she couldn't....she wouldn't.

An exertion of sheer will would emanate from her body, slowly stopping the rapid bubbling of her cloak and the almost started 3rd tail to recede back into her cloak, the wings remaining as a reminder of how close she had been to death.

"Good job Hika-Chan...but remember, I will never let you alone. You will be my daughter."

The fiasco now over with, her cloak would recede back into her body with no more need for calling on it and Shibuki returned to normal temperature as she finally spoke to the Senju boy.

"And what exactly does this peaceful solution entail?"
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 pm

At first Kirito had thought he had made some kind of dent in the girl's will. Then for some reason he felt a powerful surge of chakra and chakra wings began to form from the girl's waist and a second tail had been formed. This was bad. Maybe Kirito had gone too far by telling her the Otsutsuki were no more. He knew what happened when a Jinchuuriki let their emotions get the better of them. If she attacked now she could lose control and demolish half the forest.

'What's wrong boy? Are you afraid of this bratty girl? Come now, Oh powerful One. Show me your power.

Now Isobu was just being petty. He wanted Kirito to be afraid. He wanted him to get the snot beaten out of him as revenge for the way he spoke to him earlier. Kirito would not allow that to happen. He retreated in to the ocean in his mind where the 3 tails was sealed away. 'Listen up turtle. I will not be toyed with. I am not some form of amusement for you to enjoy. If this girl loses control she could demolish half the forest before she stops. If she does stop at all. Worst case scenario we have the 7 tails awaken and cause extreme panic and destruction! I will not allow that to happen. This girl will not lose control. I will knock her unconscious before that happens. As it is now I am not powerful enough to do so. Now I demand you give me your power!' When had he become so bold as to speak to the great Sanbi that way? Maybe it was just because of the situation they were in that he knew it was no time to make friends. He hated to admit it but he needed Isobu's power and he would do what he needed to to get it.

'Watch your tone boy! I understand the situation better than you. Do not think yourself above me boy. I may be sealed inside of you now, but that does not mean I am a tool for you to use either. What makes you think I want to survive this?'

So, the 3 tails was going to refuse to lend his power to Kirito. He was going to play as if he didn't care whether he lived or died. Kirito knew better than that. He knew that the turtle yearned to be release from his man made "prison" and freely roam the world as he had once done. Kirito could not help him to do that, however if only he could befriend Isobu he might be able to give him some form of freedom. He would hate to be locked up like that. A visitor in someone else's body. He vowed to help him some day but for now he couldn't think about that. He needed the power.

'Don't play that game with me Sanbi. I know you don't want to die here like this. I know you want to be released from your prison. I don't have time for this argument right now. Give me your power so I can end this quickly! We can have this conversation later. That is if you are still feeling talkative instead of being quiet and antisocial like you normally are.'

'Don't act like you know me boy. You couldn't possibly know what it is to be locked up like this. Sealed away inside of you worthless little ninja. Used as nothing but a tool, a weapon that you can use to defeat your enemies. You humans say all these pretty words about friendship and love but you're all the same. I will not give you my power.'

Now Kirito was getting angry. He wanted to pummel the 3 tails into compliance. He wanted to force him to help in this fight. He was spending too much time arguing with the stubborn old turtle. He left the ocean in his mind and returned to the scene in front of him in the forest. It was getting worse. The girl's cloak was bubbling and boiling just as Kirito's did when Isobu's consciousness seeped out to envelope him. Her eyes had become and amber color. Her blade seemed to glow at the point he hands came into contact with it. Her second tail had fully formed, she had taken on more of the 7 tail's characteristics. It looked to Kirito as if the third tail had also begun to for. Now he was really in trouble. 'Isobu, please. I need your help.' He said inside his mind as a last ditch attempt to sway the turtle's mind. Nothing happened. There was a strange silence for a few seconds. Then the 3 tails spoke.

'You want my power? Here! See if you can handle it! If nothing else I'll have something entertaining to watch for a while.' That was all he said, punctuated by laughter as his voice faded back into the recesses of Kirito's mind.

Kirito felt a sudden surge of overwhelming power. Several things happened at once. His cloak began to bubble. The shell on his back became more refined, the face of the cloak took on a resemblance to the 3 tails. A second tail formed from the base of the shell almost immediately. Kubikiribocho began to shake again in his hands, sensing the battle that was sure to come next and yearning for blood. The power hadn't stopped there. It might be too much for Kirito to handle. He had let his emotions take over and Isobu's chakra was seeping out. He couldn't control the flow of chakra anymore. He had been so worried about the girl losing control and now if he didn't get a hold of himself quickly he would be the one to go on a rampage instead. How ironic. The chakra cloak was boiling even hotter than it had before, his vision was tinted red from the 3 tails anger. The third tail of his cloak had begun to form. His vision was becoming black. Was this it? Had he taken on more than he was ready for? No. He refused to let that happen. He forced his way back into the 3 tails cage. 'STOP THIS. I will not be overcome.'

Through sheer will power he had stopped the 3 tails from overcoming him. The partial third tail receded and his cloak stabilized with the two tails it had. Kubikiribocho slowly became still and the cloak no longer bubbled or boiled. He was back in control. Just as he was about to strike, the girl's cloak completely vanished. Kirito was taken aback by this turn of events. It seemed she had more promise than he had originally thought.

"And what exactly does this peaceful solution entail?"

At that statement Kirito couldn't help but break into laughter and let his cloak vanish. He had spent all that effort taking Isobu's power for it to become unneeded. He quickly got over his laughing fit and responded to the girl's question. "Right, peaceful solution. Well for one we can both put away our blades. I will gladly take you back to the village and answer any questions you may have. I have some of my own I wouldn't mind having answered if you're able." Kirito was instantly in a much better mood now that he wouldn't have to fight. He swung his Executioner's Blade over his right shoulder and heard it snap into the special holster on his back. He smiled at the young Otsutsuki and patiently awaited her response.
WC: 1270
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:25 pm

"Right, peaceful solution. Well for one we can both put away our blades. I will gladly take you back to the village and answer any questions you may have. I have some of my own I wouldn't mind having answered if you're able."

And apparently this guy suddenly wanted to be her friend with the way that he suddenly wasn't showing his two tails anymore. Apparently one of the common aspects of Jinchuriki were violent mood swings, which would make sense seeing as a chakra demon made by Hagoromo-Sama was raging around their minds. It was too sad that life with humans had torn at their sanity....anyway, it seemed that it was time to talk. Picking up Shibuki, she would spin it around in the air before lowering it to her back, feeling the familiar pull of the strong magnet that was the "sheath" of the blade holding it in place. It was wonderful how fuinjutsu could create such things, as it would be rather hard to effectively sheath such an oddly shaped sword. It would be at this moment that a strong breeze would rip through the clearing, tearing at her kimono as though it was trying to make the garment fly away. This didn't bother her much of course, air was artificially circulated through deals to keep it from stagnating, but the simple breeze made her more aware of the world around her. The sky an incredible blue, for once the stars were hidden from her gaze. The bright green trees, something that didn't even exist on the moon at all. The earth was brown! Not hard like stone, she felt it more soft underneath her feet as though it's materials were much more loose. But according to the Senju, this was a place of war? The idea of such a place covered in all sorts of ugly red, wether it be fire or blood sickened her. Bijuu giving in to their bloodlust and killing thousands, mercenary groups torturing entire towns...that couldn't be what're world had come to, had it? She couldn't...she couldn't fire the Tenseigan Altar! Not on this beautiful land! She would protect this place, purify it of the evil that was caused by the straying of ninshu even if it cost her own life. With that resolution in her mind made, she turned to Kirito.

"Lead the way, Senju-san."

Meanwhile deep in the subconscious of her mind, Chomei was feeling a bit guilty. That whole escapade had been a test for her benevolent host....but her bloodlust got the better if her for a few moments. Well, now who looked like a total asshole? Perhaps....it was time for a gift to be bestowed. A red mist would float out of its reformed storm cloud, attacking her chakra system and slowly adding the gift of powder to her. Hopefully she didn't start spasming or coughing up blood, because getting weak in unknown territory could be very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:33 am

"Lead the way, Senju-san."

Kirito found the drastic turn of events quite amusing. Not 2 minutes ago both he and the Otsutsuki girl were covered in their respective tailed beast cloaks, swords in hand, ready to attack each other in an instant. Now the cloaks were gone, swords were sheathed and the two walked through the forest together as if they were old friends. Kirito led the girl along the path that would take them back to the village. As they walked, he asked the girl some questions, hoping he could better understand who she was and where she had come from. "So, miss Hikari, if you truly are an Otsutsuki as you claim to be, where has your clan been all this time? I mean no offense. It's just no one has seen or heard of an Otsutsuki in well....a hundred years or so. How did you come to be in this forest? I know you weren't there earlier. It's as if you just kind of..popped into existence."

'Boy! Why do you talk to this girl as if she were a friend!? She was ready to kill you just moments ago! Or have you forgotten that already? Are you so easily swayed from your decsions?'

It was clear that Isobu did not like the outcome of the situation. Kirito was sure the 3 tails would have rather seen his power used to rip the girl apart and wreak havoc in the forest before being reincarnated through Kirito's body. Too bad for him Kirito was too strong to allow that to happen. 'Shut it will you. I told you already, I do not enjoy violence. I simply do what I must for my clan and my village. If that meant killing this girl then I would have done so. Thankfully it did not.'

'You don't know that for certain. You may be the future Senju clan head but you aren't in charge yet. The girl is a Jinchuuriki who could lose control at any moment. Attack her now while her guard is down! You will never get a better chance!

Kirito laughed aloud at that, which probably would have been weird to anyone else as they couldn't hear the conversation that was currently going on in Kirito's head as he walked. 'Isobu you would have me kill this girl along with your sister, the 7 tails? I don't think so. We have long believed that if a Jinchuuriki dies, so does the beast inside of them. We believed that to be the reason no one has seen or heard of the 7 tails in so long. Yet here she is, inside this girl. I think that if a Jinchuuriki dies, the Bijuu sealed inside is set free. That would explain why you didn't care if I died or not earlier and why you are so keen for me to kill the girl.'

He had never thought about it before but as soon as he had said it he knew the words to be true. What bothered Kirito the most was how effortless it was for Isobu to throw away human lives. Had he really not been able to see that humans are more than just entertainment? Kirito wondered what had happened to the turtle in the past to make him see humans in such a terrible way. Kirito knew that it would take a lot of effort to befriend the Sanbi but he was determined to do so. He was determined to show Isobu that his view on humans was wrong. That they could become friends.

'Tch. Believe what you want boy. I will not give you any answers.'

'I'm glad to see you're still so talkative Isobu. Maybe this time you will stay this way instead of hiding in that miserable ocean cage of yours. I would let you out of there if I knew you wouldn't try to take over my body you know.' Kirito teased. He was glad the giant turtle was becoming more talkative, even if he still hated humans. It just meant that Kirito was slowly getting through to him. Very, very slowly. This conversation had only taken mere seconds in Kirito's mind, not even long enough for the Otsutsuki girl to give a response to his questions yet. He waited patiently for the girl's answer as he relaxed his mind and kept his senses alert for any sign of danger in the woods. He also kept himself aware of Isobu in his mind in case he needed to draw on his power or talk to the 3 tails for some reason.
WC: 770
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 pm

"So, miss Hikari, if you truly are an Otsutsuki as you claim to be, where has your clan been all this time? I mean no offense. It's just no one has seen or heard of an Otsutsuki in well....a hundred years or so. How did you come to be in this forest? I know you weren't there earlier. It's as if you just kind of..popped into existence."

And if she had a drink she would have made a spectacular spit take. Hmm I dunno, maybe she was a Yuki-Onna by the pale skin.

"Well, Senju-San, I really think that you need glasses. You have been looking at us for 1000 years seeing that we live on the astral body that has been dubbed the moon. And all I did to get down here was some space time ninjutsu. It's not all that uncommon you know."

She would go silent for a bit, thinking of random things such as home when she noticed some form of settlement appear in the distance. Perhaps this was the Senju clan home?

Meanwhile deep in her mind, Chomei was bored. So she did what she did normally when she was bored, namely replay Hikari's memories. The world around the giant beetle dissapeared and she found herself looking through the eyes of her host back on the moon, a small child of only ten hanging onto her mothers back.

"Kaa-San, where are we going?"

"You'll find out soon enough Hikari-Chan, just wait a little longer."

And so they continued on at extreme speeds, the wind flowing through her hair as she seemingly traveled on towards seemingly nothing until she felt a strange tugging on her gut, as if she suddenly had passed through some sort of barrier. Untucking her head, what she saw caused a gasp to be let out from her mouth. So many different animals! A yellow mouse looking thing, a strange pink creature that looking like cotton candy floating in the wind.

"Welcome Hikari-Chan, to the world of Pokèmon."

She then slid of her mothers back, and walked forward shyly, where they all quickly assaulted her in a mass of furry and cute. Most Pokèmon tend to not speak Japanese, preferring their own language, so while she couldn't hear their friends welcome to the heiress she could get the gist. It was only then that she heard the voice in her ear whispering urgently.

"Heiress! Heiress! We need your help!"

It was a purple and yellow snake, namely an ekans that had wound itself around her arm. Quickly disengaging from the group, she let the snake unravel and travel, ignoring the shouts from her mother to come back, and quickly found herself in a marsh like area, where a small white fairy hugging a flower was trembling uncontrollably.

"Kaa-San! One of them is hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:05 pm

"Well Senju-san, I really think that you need glasses. You have been staring at us for 1000 years seeing as we live on the astral body that has been dubbed the moon. And all i did to get down here was some space-time ninjutsu. It's not all that uncommon you know"

Had he heard her right? She just said the Otsutsuki were living on the moon. The village had just come into view on the horizon. Kirito didn't have much time left to talk to his new friend. He would have to return to his patrol of the forest after he escorted Hikari into the village. As he got to the village gates he explained to the guards that Hikari was no threat and she needed a place to stay for the time being. He quickly guided her to the village inn and explained to the inn keeper that the girl was to be given a room and food and the Senju clan would pay for it all. After all, he was technically the Clan head. He just had to do this boring patrol duty while the clan council debates on when Kirito could take charge. He was finally 18 years old and so he was rightfully head of the Senju clan after his father. The council had there own arguments against it but they would all be settled soon. The current clan head was Kirito's uncle after all and he was ready to give the position to Kirito at any time.

After he had settled things with the village inn keeper, he would turn to Hikari and explain the situation to her, letting her know that he had to return to his patrol duty but if she needed anything to go to his uncle and tell him that Kirito had sent her. If she had any questions or comment he would politely answer them accordingly before heading out back toward the forest to get on with the rest of his allotte time. He hoped the girl would be ok until he returned to the village. He was sure his uncle would take care of her though. He finally left the village gates and re entered into the forest, eager to finish his patrol so he could work on other, more important things.
[exit]
TWC: 4,478
claiming 2 tails V1, 15 and 15 stats
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:11 pm

The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess 6188b514
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Suddenly it seemed that she was alone in a hotel room. So this is the hospitality of the Senju? She'd have to thank Kirito for the room later, but she likely was not going to be staying the night. Well......it was allways good to have a nap or two. She curled up on the bed and fell fast asleep.

What she didn't know was that when she woke up, her decisions would have unlocked a great bloodline of old. The Tenseigan has been revived.

But meanwhile we flashback to a ten year old Hikari who was cradling a small fairy in her arms, her mother running over to her at speeds only concerned mothers could achieve, quickly scooping up the fairy and sent a pulse of chakra out from her, going through the fairies body to check for ailments. Setting the flabebe on the ground her hands lit up a lime green as a strange dark purple fluid was extracted from the Pokèmon, a mild poison.

"Now, I expect you to be more careful in the future. Everyone knows that the swamp food is poisonous."

And apparently it understood, as it nodded weakly before settling down right there for a nap on the grass. All seemed to be at piece again in the world, and soon the world of play around her resumed, nobody giving a care about the incident that just occurred. With the permission of her mother Hikari wandered off into the fields to explore. The Pokèmon seemed to be everywhere, invading every space that existed with furry and cute, cool and tough. At one moment an Emolga might be on her arm and the next it was replaced by a strange goomy. After a few hours she found herself on the back of a Salamence, but strangely her mother was not following.

"Kaa-San? Where are you going?"

"Home sweetie." The meeting with the elders is something sacred and must be done alone."

Of course poor Hikari had no idea who these elders were and was a bit scared as she was flown of towards a large mountain in the distance. The air seemed to drop by a few degrees, causing a light chill to develop and cause her to become rather thankful for the many furry bodies that surrounded her on all sides, providing a rather warm layer of flesh to combat the bitter cold. Eventually she was dropped off at a cave entrance and was left all alone, the other pokemon deserting her to stay with the Salamence. A strong wind battered her as she walked in along with intermittent blasts of heat as she walked on. Strange glyphs covered the walls, telling some sort of tale that she couldn't understand, but seemed to depict pokemon if the pictures were correct. Eventually she found herself in a chamber, when she saw a light. It was small, but a brilliant shine came from it that it was painful to look at. The light expanded and grew until it almost hit the large vaulted ceiling, revealing a horse like creature emerging from it.

"Child, why do you disturb my rest? Are you one of the Otsutsuki children?"

It was quite an impressive beast, one that caused a stutter to appear in her voice as she spoke.

"I-I am Hikari Otsutsuki! Heiress to the throme!"

At this she could swear she saw the creatures eyes widen slightly before it either gained its composure or her illusion dispelled as it spoke.

"Hmm...another one, eh? I sense great things in your future. Now come."

Suddenly letters started to appear and float around the animal, floating around it and chanting a strange chant over and over.

Unknown......unknown.......

They chanted and chanted, over and over until eventually a scroll appeared and floated in the air. Suddenly a sharp pain was felt behind her eyes, so horrible it caused her to pass out. Behind her eyelids her eyes flashed light blue before returning to regular color, tears of blood creating tracks of blood on her face.

Floating in the air, the contract signed itself, binding Hikari to the Pokemon forever.

Total of 3583

+2 V1 tails
+contract with Pokèmon
+83 floating
+17 stats
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:41 pm

The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess   The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest Sage meets the Moon Princess
Page 1 of 1