Naruto Age of the Past
Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Moroha Yuki
Clan: Yuki
Element: Water, Wind, Ice

Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] Empty
PostSubject: Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]   Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:16 am

Name: Meliodas Sage Mode  [Wrath Mode]
Jutsu Type: Typeless
Element: N/A
Duration/Cooldown: Indefinite/ Number of post used
Range: Self
Base Power: Explained below
Base Speed: Explained below

Appearance:
Sage Mode Mark:

Sage Mode Appearance:

What it does:
Stat boost: Explained below...  

In this sage mode Meliodas will seemingly can a new specific mark above his left eye that is the sage mode mark shown above, the user is grated +100 speed, reaction time and strength putting the user on a whole new level physically, however, instead of gaining +100 in chakra the user gains +400 sage points in this mode . In addition, the users eyes will go pitch black in coloration and will gain an addition +50 willpower to genjutsu and other eye techniques, furthermore, the user is seemingly covered in a black like aura that can move at the users will equal to their speed that can defend against physical and chakra based attacks and has a strength/health equal to the users strength level.

In addition, seeing as the black seeming aura can be moved and formed at the user will it can be used to create weapons, wings, or other things to allow the user to use during combat being formed at the speed of the user and having a sharpness and health based on the users strength being the sharpness and the users health being the health of the weapons and or other things created. However, after the user exists the sage mode state the said weapons and other things created will disappear and if they ever come off the user they will also instantly disappear.

Furthermore, the user seemingly gains a healing factor that allows them to even seemingly reattach limbs and heal from minor or even major wounds, however, even with this seemingly state of immortality the user does not recover health from these healing events but rather simply can stop the blood lose and or heal the injury so it does not slow them down meaning that once the health is gone there is no getting it back unless healed via a different jutsu or action. These wounds can be healed instantly though if say the head of the user is taken off there is no recovery or if the user’s heart is taken out. Therefore, these are the only two ways other than completely destroying the user’s body to destroy them instantly anymore.

Usage note: The user must stand still for one post to gather natural energy in order to enter sage mode. If the user is a Jinchurriki with its full beast mode mastered they may have their bijuu gather the natural chakra for them.

Side note:  The user can return to normal at any time, however, you will go into a cooldown of as many post used and you will need to repay the activation cost to re-enter sage mode. Also once the SP of the user runs out the sage mode also ends.

Wordcount to learn: 5,000
Chakra Cost: 50 CP, and 25 SP upkeep per post
Bonus Requirements: This Sage Mode is specifically for Meliodas and after his death the summon contract scroll will burn in a black flame and be lost in the realm from which it came.
Backstory: N/A

Last edited by Meliodas on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]   Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:54 am

Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] 4c85b4d767ebcf588196d3e0e914b0e0
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]   Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm sorry Mel. Its gonna have to get lowered to +100 max. I know i said i'd allow the +200 but I totally forgot the max sage mode boost is +100 to stats. Please change this for me
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Moroha Yuki
Clan: Yuki
Element: Water, Wind, Ice

PostSubject: Re: Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]   Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:56 pm

edited...
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]   Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:07 pm

ReApproved. I'm sorry man I really wanted to give this to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]   Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meliodas Wrath mode [Sage mode]
Page 1 of 1