Naruto Age of the Past
The Eyes of Legend Awaken IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Eyes of Legend Awaken IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eyes of Legend Awaken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Basara Ootsutsuki
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Lightning

The Eyes of Legend Awaken Empty
PostSubject: The Eyes of Legend Awaken   The Eyes of Legend Awaken EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 pm

In Cocoyashi Village, Basara trained, worked and helped every chance he got. When a villager was in need he couldn't resist to offer a hand. When the men of the village village went to go train, he would always join them. Basara was always a sturdy kid and was strong for his age but one day during training, something would change in Basara. He would awaken the Byakugan eye!

"Basara! Hey Basara! Wake up man! The men of the village are preparing to go out and train! We can't miss the chance to get stronger, can we?" A young boy about the same age as Basara ran up the Basara's house banging on the door. He was wearing a black with gold trim sleeveless open vest shirt with no under shirt. It would show off his muscle definition as the young boy looked bigger and stronger than Basara. He alsowore a red headband that covered his entire forehead. It would also show his broen hair sticking straight up. The pants he wore were beige and his shoes were black. "We can't miss this chance to get stronger, ya know."

Basara starts groaning. "Who is it at this time. Not even the sun is up." Basara proceeds to open up the door only to have it slam him in the face. he was thrown to the ground because of the force of the door hitting him. "Oww what was that for." Basara would look straight up rubbing his face to soothe the pain. It was his best friend in the village. "Tidus! What are you doing here so early? The sun isn't even out yet." Basara said in confusion.

"Hey man! The men are up already and about to train lets go so we can train with them." Tidus was always eager to test his strength and would always have matches with Basara. The two boys would then prepare to set out. Tidus had already had his training equipment with him, so he sat and waited for Basara to get ready. Basara is rummaging through his clothes to get his black training tunic, white training pants and black training shoes. Now he opens a chest that revealed his ninja weapons. he places kunai, shuriken, rope and first aid in his bag. He proceeds to walk out but forgets he left his ninja tool pouch. Tidus yelling at Basara because he is talking too long. They may end up missing out on the training.

The boys ran towards the village entrance where the men were still gathered. There were about 10 men that were going out and only 2 other young boys the same age as Basara and Tidus. The first part of the training was a simple conditioning. The group of 14 would run for approximately 60 minutes before entering the training grounds. To get to the training grounds simple all they would have to do is walk up the pathway leading up the forest on top of the mountain 100 meters away from the village. In order to lengthen there trip, they made path through the forest below the mountain. This would extend the distance of 100 meters to 300 meters. Unfortunately, this wasn't enough to covered the full 60 minutes so they would have to continue to travel this path in order to pass time.

Basara and Tidus would always compete with each other so it was only natural that they would end up testing each other to see would be in front of the other at the end of 60 minutes.

"So looks like I'll take the win this time, Basara. You look too tired." said Tidus as he prepared himself to start running. He places his bag at the foot of the mountain where they would eventually climb.

"I'm a little tired, yea but when we start moving I'll be at full strength." Basara smirked at Tidus, also placing his bag near the foot of the mountain.

As all the men and boys got set to run, the group leader threw a rock in the air. Once the rock hit the ground, it would signal the start of training. The grows closer and closer to the ground. The aura around the group is tensing. Finally, the rock lands on the ground and in an instant the speed at which each person darted from the start position had kicked up a wind strong enough to leave the ground beneath them disrupted. Basara and Tidus were neck and neck as they ran through the forest. They would bump in to each other multiple time as well as attack each other in an effort to slow each other down. This would normally be deemed as cheating but they have both agreed to toughen their training even more by adding this feature to their race.

"Hey Basara times almost up and we are still neck and neck" Tidus said

Basara replied back saying, "yea we are but not for long. I'll win this just like I did the last time."

Tidus smiled, "you seem confident. But, so am I." Tidus woud then dig into himself to muster up all the strength he had. Tidus starts to yell while passing Basara with great speed. Basara could only watch as Tidus was well over 10 feet ahead of him. The boys running back to the base of the mountain. Tidus had picked his bag up first while Basara was still trying to catch up. Tidus darts up the mountain the moment Basara prepares to grab his own bag. The boys continue to race up the mountain.

"Looks like we have a winner!" Proclaimed Tidus as he raised his arms throwing his bag to the ground. Basara, hands at the knees gasping for air could only acknowledge the fact that he had lost.

"Well you may have won this time but don't forget we still have sparring." Basara said brimming with confidence.

Now that the first stage of training is done the two boys have taken there time to rest and recover. It was time to spare!

"Hey Basara just like the race I'm gonna win this match too!" Tidus was even mote confident than the race because out of all the matches they've had Tidus is favored to win 51% to Basara's 49%.

"Hey just cause you got me during the race doesn't mean you'll take this win!" Basara said with such excitement. "I"ll toss the rock since I lost the race."

Basara throws the closest rock he could find into the air. The air around the boys had been intensified even more than the race they had. The rock finally hits the ground and immediately they go at it. Basara strikes Tidus with a right hool to the face while Tidus takes the hit to land an even more devastating left fist thrust into Basara's stomach. The punch by Tidus was enough to push Basara back a couple of feet. Basara looks up at Tidus as he looks back at him. They both smile and continue to fight. They exchange blows for about 20 minutes.

"Had enough yet Basara!" Tidus said while gasping for air.

"You haven't seen anything yet, just wait til I show you my ninjutsu I learned from the mountains!" Basara says so confidently.

"Don't think you're the only with ninjutsu Basara!" Tidus then begins to weave hand signs. Basara looked extremely surprised because previously they both couldn't use any ninjutsu. "Now take this! FIRE STYLE! FIRE BALL JUTSU!" Basara unfortunately took to long to react and was too close for him to dodge. A big explosion around Basara had engulfed his immediate area. "Oh no Basaraaa!!

Basara was seen lying on the ground. Tidus ran over to him to check and see if he was ok. The others in the group ran over to see if he was ok. They see he wasn't burned at all which was quite surprising. They look at Basara's face and see his eyes have changed. The veins around his eyes were bulging and his eyes seemed colorless. Everyone around him were surprised to see his eyes have changed and not only that his aura around him seemed even stronger.

"Basara what happened how did you get out of that unscathed?" Tidus said to Basara.

"Well I'm not sure myself. All I know is chakra started flowing through me and when I turned around I started to rotate and a barrier had surrounded me." -Basara

"Well that would explain your name." From the group of men the leader of them had appeared before Basara. "That technique you just used was called the 8-trigrams palm rotation. It is donned by the legendary Hyuuga clan and derived from the Ootsutsuki. You are one of the rare Ootsutsuki that have been blessed with the eyes known as the Byakugan. With that eye everything will be clear to you. No one will be able to hide from your eyes."

"So I have the Byakugan. With this I can become stronger and I can protect everyone in the village." -Basara

"We will call for training today over. Basara! I will notify the village elder so we could properly train your Byakugan eye. With that you will be a great asset to our village defenses." -Group Leader

Claiming:
Word Count 1548
Stat points 7

Last edited by Basara Ootsutsuki on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

The Eyes of Legend Awaken Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyes of Legend Awaken   The Eyes of Legend Awaken EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:33 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

The Eyes of Legend Awaken
Page 1 of 1