Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time   Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Arcanis didn't know anyone. He conducted his missions and training alone.  He had been taught to work as a team he just didn't like anyone.  Neither did the other guy inside him.  People annoy me.  Arc walked through the village. The village wasn't home to him even though he lived here a while.  He felt confined like a caged beast.  But Arc had learned at a very young age to not draw attention to him self.  He walked down the street and noticed someone sitting on a bench eyebrows furrowed in thought.  Arcanis watched him for a moment before moving on.  he felt something from him something... familiar.  Arcanis climbed to one of the tallest buildings in the village and sat down on the roof.  Closing his eyes for a moment Arcanis breathed a sigh of content.  Frowning Arcanis gave up the peace to pour chakra into his eyes.  He was working on a new jutsu.  By focusing his power into his eyes he was able to observe the world in a new unique way.  Opening his eyes the world looked logical.  Everything made sense to Arcanis.  Matter space forces physics.  the world no the universe followed these laws.  with the understanding of these laws Arcanis can "see" the universe.    "hmmmmmm"  Arcanis sighed.

It was a nice, clear day, and Otto walked through the village, enjoying a respite from all that strenuous travel. It had been a real pain travelling in a cabbage cart, and he had even bought a cabbage. Whether or not it was a waste was yet to be seen, but as of that moment,  Otto just wanted a break. Otto was a random person walking through Arcanis's Village.  Someone that Arcanis didn't know and hadn't met but a series of events brings them together in a Twist of fate.  He ached a little bit and he didn't want to exert himself. So, he walked around town with his mind's eye closed, not really feeling like doing much. He didn't want to be looking at people's chakra at that moment. He was just tired.  He looked around, hoping to see some new faces. He took a good survey of his surroundings, hoping to greet anyone he hadn't met yet. The last time he had been here, he hadn't met anyone interesting,  and the village leader, Arcanis sounded too dangerous to socialize freely with. He liked the prospect of meeting with other people, and so did "Evil Otto". Just what was his real name, anyway? It seemed that he would never know. The other self... must be an embodiment of one of Otto's vices, but which one? His personality and personal philosophy had been tainted by his other self. He just wanted someone new to talk to.  Otto rested himself against the easy material of the bench. Hm... Avarice began to wake up now, poking around at his brain. Of course, this would mean that he would have to, (or get to) do something now. Well, now what was this? How had the village and its population changed? Hmm, that would be nice to find out. He stood up and stretched, getting rid of the aches in his body. He needed to exercise a bit to get back into shape.  He opened his mind's eye, and looked around the city. It hadn't changed much, maybe a couple of new construction projects. However.... what... he spotted.. what was this? A powerful chakra, one more than the average civilian... and he was on top of one of the taller buildings.  He turned off his mind's eye, and ran up the side of the tall building. Who.. who was this? It appeared to be another ninja, judging by the headband. He appeared to be another Jikoku ninja as well. That was good! He would finally have a companion! "Evil Otto" was happy too. This ninja would be good for training with, bouncing ideas off of, and alleviating boredom and impending insanity. "Why hello there. I see you're a ninja as well. I'm VERY surprised I haven't met you before; I'm Otto, and I'm a Genin of this village. What are you doing up here?" Otto was now standing on the roof to the right of the man. The man seemed... irritated. However, he also seemed meditative as well. Was this a guy with anger issues? Otto hoped that was not the case, it was rare that he had to deal with the anger of others. Regardless, however, he would hopefully be able to befriend this guy; he seemed pretty cool. 

Arcanis released his Dojutsu that he was attempting to work out before the new guy interupted him.  opening his eyes once more to the sound of his guest.  Slowly Arcanis rose and faced Otto.  "Otto hmmmm?"  Arcanis contemplated the name.  He hadn't heard it before.  Then again he was never good with names.  He couldn't keep track of every Ninja that went through the academy.  But it seemed the new guy didn't recognize his Leader.  He hadn't been trained very well in the Academy then.  Then again he wasn't wearing any of the insignia of the village leader.  Arcanis studied the new comer. "My name is Arc...ominon.  I'm a Chunin."  Arcanis decided to lie to the kid at first.  He could feel it.  This had power and he may grow up to be an asset but Arc needed to try a more hands on method of teaching for a bit.  Arcanis desired power more than anything but this guy was different.  In the past Arcanis would kill those with power in order to gain more power.  "So why not kill him?" the voice in his head asked him.  'He seems genuinely interested in talking to me.  Another reason is he is not a powerful enemy.  not yet.  He is a potential powerful ally.'  Arcanis was just standing watching Otto as the inner dialogue continued.  Arcanis looked the new comer up and down.  "What do you want?"  Arcanis finally spoke out loud.  "does it matter what he wants?"  the voice ticked Arcanis off.  But if anything he was level headed.  he didn't allow any emotion to creep onto his face the entire time.  'This could be interesting.' Arcanis extended his hand in a show of peace but more of test to see how Otto would react.

'So... the boy's name was Arcominon.' Otto thought. A unique name indeed, one that he had never heard before. The boy extended his hand in greeting, commenting that he was a chunin, and he also asked Otto of his motives. Well... what were his motives again? His other self poked him subconsciously, and Otto almost slapped himself. Socializing, that was what he wanted. He extended his hand, and shook Arcominon's firmly, establishing direct eye contact. "Well, I wanted to meet someone new. Before I went to train with Lord Arcanis, I never had any ninja to socialize with. Now that you're here, I can finally have a social life. I'm sure we'll get along fine. What might you be doing on one of Jikoku's tallest buildings? Not many come up here." He re-opened his mind's eye, confirming that they were alone. He also noted the boy's chakra color... it was potent indeed. Well, a chunin would have to be strong. Who would have known they would be this strong.What interested him most, however, was that while he had been observing the boy before, he appeared to have been channeling chakra for something. He wasn't sure what for, but it was interesting that he, too, had some kind of invisible use for chakra. Hopefully, they would be able to demonstrate their abilities to each other, but as of right then and there, he just wanted to introduce himself. "As it so happened, we injured each other pretty badly." He grinned, then rubbed the back of his head. "I actually manages to land a solid hit on him, before he wiped me out. We basically leaned on each other bleeding until some ninja in a cart picked us up and brought us back here." Otto waited for an answer. 

This kid didn't make sense.  Arcanis didn't try to ask what he was talking about though.  didn't sound like it involved him.  "I'm up here because it's peaceful."  Arcanis didn't really mind the company he just wanted some more uncomplicated company.  "So I haven't seen you around.  Highly unlikely that I haven't at least seen you.  But I don't really care.  Nice to meet you."  Arcanis sat back down.  and closed his eyes.  He wondered about this ninja for about 3 seconds longer before he began viewing the city again.  After a moment of watching his acquaintance He opened his eyes. and looked over his shoulder at his subordinate.  One of Arcanis's eyes went white with a tattoo of an ouroboros on it.    "You're still here."  Arcanis said it matter-of-factually but was hoping to be provided an answer.  He didn't much care for the fact that the man was still here, more of the why.  Arcanis thought maybe he had been rude.  What does one do when engaged in a social interaction.  Arcanis had never witnessed someone trying to stay in his presence this long.

Otto looked at the sky for a bit, wondering why the boy thought it was unlikely that he had seen him. Did he have some kind of high-level surveillance technique? Hmm... that would be interesting if he did. If so, he would probably have to stick around a little bit longer to determine its strength... no, that was "Evil Otto" speaking again. Ah, now that was bad. He didn't want to alienate this guy. Nevertheless, he continued to observe him, and smiled when the Man's eye went white. So... that was his secret, huh? Doujutsu, ocular prowess. How interesting, it appeared that his doujutsu functioned even when his eyes were closed. They didn't match the description of the byakugan, so this would have to be.... something else. Inside, "Evil Otto" danced with delight. There was a doujutsu user in Jikoku! Now, that was truly fascinating.   "Yes, I'm still here." Otto was not at all disturbed by the doujutsu, strange things happened all the time. Even a couple of his jutsu were disturbing to some (in more ways than one). Otto would smile outwardly upon seeing the boy's eyes. "I assume that's some kind of doujutsu. This would mean you're from some pure clan. How interesting, would you mind telling me about it?" Otto would lean back, and a filtered water pipe on the side of the building would burst. Otto would catch a small sphere of the water and roll it between his fingers, watching as it passed over and under his fingers. The water was pretty well chilled, and it felt good. 

Arc's demeanor toward Otto changed from slight agitation to amusement.  He stood there smiling at him.  It crossed Arcanis mind that he might be being rude sitting down when he had a guest.  Arcanis slowly stood.  When this guy asked him about his Doujutsu Arcanis released the jutsu he had yet to perfect.  "I don't really know you.  Why would I give you information for nothing.  that's not a good business plan, neither is it very smart to give power to a potential enemy.  Didn't they teach you anything in the academy?  I respect you as a ninja of our Village however as a ninja I also respect your ability as a Killer.”    “It's not just you though.  I don't trust anyone." Arc said in his head.  Upon finishing his speech Arcanis stood casually. he faces 45 degrees to the right of looking at Otto straight on.  every few seconds he gazed out over Iwa.  Something felt wrong.  Arcanis always felt like something was wrong.  It made him cautious always on the lookout for details that would indicate trouble.  Many things gave Arcanis the feeling that this guy was trouble.  First off he knew a lot.  Not A lot of Genin level ninja know about doujutsu and the source of the powerful eye techniues.  Even if that wasn't his ability the fact that the boy had revealed his knowledge unnerved Arc.  However not many could recognize and analyse a doujutsu from a moment of seeing his eyes.  Another thing that unnerved Arcanis was the request to know more about the ocular jutsu.  Two reasons why he would ask were that he was curious about the jutsu or that he was gathering information on it for a reason.  Arc didn't like either reason.  But as a safety procaution he would answer "It's not a Doujutsu.  Merely a meditative technique that my father showed me.  nothing more."  Arcanis would watch as Otto manipulated the water in a nearby water pipe.  Water type huh?  Arcanis quered to himself.  'He's not bad either'  "oh course he's not.  do you honestly think a Genin could put out that much power?"  the voice in Arc's head began to annoy him.  It had always annoyed him since his parents had died.  But it was starting to get worse.  'Shut up , Wrath.'  Arcanis said inside his head at the voice.  He was somehow able to keep a serene composure the whole time. The voice didn't speak again.  Something else that Arcanis just realised as the ninja leaned there spinning water around his hand.  'I recognized his power right away when I passed him earlier.  Could he possibly sense me as well?'  Arcanis focused his chakra and began to reduce it's size. 'I need to be more careful.'  Arcanis thought to himself.  "Whew I thought you were going to attack me though.  I'm glad you don't want to hurt me.  I guess I can stop trying to act tough."  Arcanis dimmed his chakra to be less intrusive.  "I actually have been practicing that technique what do you think?  I call it Roaring Tiger.  It makes me seem menacing."  Arcanis hoped this guy bought it but he knew it was only a shot in the dark.

Otto knew something was up when he said that it was merely a meditative technique. Meditative techniques were meant to calm the chakra and the mind, but what the boy had been using was... different. Of course, his mind's eye also told him that Arcanis was lying. So... it was a doujutsu after all. How interesting indeed, that this person would also try to hide it from him. Well, as expected from a ninja of this village. Everyone had his secrets, after all. Well, what was this now? He was dimming his chakra. Now, again, he was hiding his strength... or was it a jutsu? When the guy spoke, Otto knew again, that he was lying "Roaring Tiger"... huh. 

This lie implied two things. The first was that this guy really didn't want him to find out about how truly strong he was. Well, at this point, it was far too late. Otto knew that this man was pretty powerful. Hmm.... but was there some other reason? Otto would divine this. The second was that Arcanis knew that Otto could sense him, otherwise he wouldn't have dulled his chakra as such. If Arcanis was unaware of the sensory, then he wouldn't have bothered to do so. Then again, Otto had obviated it by commenting that it was a doujutsu. What was that doujutsu anyway?  Otto would also stand up at this point. He would play along with Arcanis. "Well, 'Roaring Tiger', huh? It seems to be pretty good for interrogation purposes." He sent the water pellet down at almost full speed into the street, where it slammed into a dog, knocking it over and causing it intense pain. "Oops. Well, mongrels will be mongrels. As for your general cynicism, that's all well and good. It pays to not trust anyone." Some workman climbed up from a hatch in the roof, and yelled at them to get down.  "Ah, civilian. Don't meddle." He slammed his palm into the workman's forehead, and the man, imbalanced, would fall only a few feet onto the floor below him.  "Let's go to the park. We can mess around, train, or if you're so inclined, show off our abilities. Also, we should probably sign up for some higher-ranked missions later on. The rewards are lucrative." He leaped off the roof, and soared off toward the park on a platform of water.  Now, this was fun. "Evil Otto" whispered to him, saying something about that doujutsu. Completely white eyes... he had never seen such a thing. Well, he would have to see how this would develop. He landed in the park, and sent the water flying into a nearby pond 5 meters away.

Otto's tone told Arc that he didn't buy his ruse.  Arcanis found this disturbing.  What else disturbed him was that he had said it was good in interrogation scenarios.  This guy is intelligent.  not only did he see through a well executed ruse but he also was not disarmed by his lie but he even suggested a situation that a child might not find themselves in.  'is he toying with me or does he know more than he lets on.'  Arc still didn't understand how he could sense he wasn't being truthful.  But he wouldn't say any of this.  'Information is power, and I intend to be the one holding all the power in the end.'  Otto dropped the water pellet and Arcanis heard a dog whelp down below the pellet must have hurt it bad.  Otto kept beaming away.  'This man is psychotic'  Arcanis thought.  A moment later a man stuck his head up through a hatch in the roof. Otto attacked the man after he had asked them politely to get down from the roof.  Arcanis became even more angry and distrustful of this guy by the second.  I seemed like he was showing off.  Arcanis made a stunning realization.  'This guy is showing off to impress me.  His motives are unimaginable but for some reason he is boasting his power.'    One word caught Arc's attention of the whole exchange.  'Why was the civilian 'meddling'?  Meddling in what?'  this guy had plans for him.  It was no longer a friendly encounter.  Otto said  "Lets go to the park"  that also spark a nerve with Arcanis.  The guy is something to be weary of.  Arc didn't want reveal his identity just incase this guys was a spy but it may become necessary to give a little to get more.  If he were to give out some of his skill to this guy he could make a valuable resource.  Otto jumped off the roof and soared off on water. "that is useful."  Arcanis muttered. Arcanis focuses his chakra into his eyes again, opening his eyes.  He watched as Otto flew over to the park.  Arcanis sight continued to follow him until he watched him leap off his disk.  In a flash Arcanis used his FTG jutsu that he had etched in  nearby tree to the park.

Otto sensed Arc's arrival and turned to face Arcanis directly as he approached. "Hmm, you're pretty fast, getting here so quickly. Well, I hope I'm not intruding or pulling things along too quickly, but I just wanted to show you my abilities. You already saw my trick with the water disk, I assume, and I was able to detect your doujutsu, so I can only assume that you know that I can sense chakra. You're smarter than you let on, Arcominon. That's good! I've been starved for intelligent conversation; our leader Arcanis is much too proud to meet with me."  He stepped onto a concrete path. He was intentionally showing only his water powers to Arcanis, refraining from revealing anything more until Arcanis showed him more of his own powers. After all, it was only fair. Otto sat down on a park bench, his legs crossed. There was a young oak tree behind him, vibrant and filled with life. Otto would pull all the water out of it, killing and withering the tree.  He would form the water into a sphere, and send it at high speed into the lake, causing a splash.  "Well? That's what I can do. Be frank now, Arcominon. You may not be able to trust me, but since we're in the same village, we should probably at least know the basis of each other's abilities. You don't have to, but I'm showing you my water jutsu as a sign of our acquaintance." He then proceeded to kill the grass in a 1/4 meter radius, making it crumbly and dry. This he didn't do to show off, but because the grass was irritating his ankle of the foot that was on the ground. He would wait patiently for the man's response. 

Arcanis was not surprised by the quick recovery and discovery of his entrance.  Otto was definitely powerful.  he wasn't sure how powerful he was yet.  He was trying to tease the bear with scraps.  Otto greeted him and immediately began showing Arcanis what he could do.  First he gestured at some tree and it seemed to creak and groan and water began to emerge for the very bark and leaves themselves.  The tree began to wither and die.  the water moved into a spherical shape and hurtled at a rapid pace into the water.  As the water moved at high speeds Arcanis focused on his eyes trying to complete the jutsu he was working on the things Otto was doing really began to annoy him.  the sphere would strike the water and Arcanis would close his eyes.  "Hmm 74.  That's quite fast."  Arcanis muttered to him self.  Otto said that was what he could do.  and asked Arcanis to demonstrate what he could do.  Arcanis hated this kind of arrangement.  quid pro quo was not how he operated.  his philosophy was give only what was necessary.  "Alright."  Arcanis said adding just the right amount of cheerfulness.  'too cheerful?' Arcanis thought.  'No' Arcanis told himself.  He proceeded to do multiple hand signs he continued to do hand signs for a moment then cast his jutsu.  With out a cloud in the sky the heavens began to produce rain.  Unfortunately the price of rewatering the grass and tree.     "I guess we're both water users."  Arcanis put on a smile he had practiced many times.  "Innocence?  HA!  Your a worse liar than your mother was."  Arcanis was unable to keep his composure at this remark from the voice in his head.  For a brief second his nostrils flared.  Not only did he have to deal with one murderous psychopath every day in side his head now he had to deal with a living embodiment of his evil side.  Both Otto and the voice in his head had the same Philosophy.  Power is only for killing that which can not protect itself.  'Don't you dare.  not right now I can not afford to have you screw this up for me.  I had been working so hard to keep myself a secret from this guy I do not want him knowing about me.'  "you don't have a choice.  if I want to test my full powers on someone I will."  the voice got incredibly strong too strong.  Arcanis' complexion of innocence melted away and one of fear replaced it.  "I'm sorry."  Arcanis said directly to Otto as he dissipated instantly.

Arcanis moved to outside of the city gates and began to bash his face into a boulder.  "YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!!!" Arcanis screamed at the boulder as he continued his beating.  A calm menacing voice inside him giggled with glee.  If his take over didn't succeed at least he would have a good show. 

"Arcanis you baby.  You honestly believe that you are powerful enough to stop me?  If it's not now it will be next time.  If it's not next time it will be the time after.  Surrender to the inevitability!" 

"Inevitability?  Heh."  Arcanis stood.  The threat of being over taken was ebbing. 

"Hmmmm!? where did you find this power?" 

"You made a mistake." 

"....."  

"You said inevitability.  Inevitability is a statement only to be applied to a universal truth.  Hehehe you have no power."  Arcanis pulled a Kunai out of his pouch and held it to his own throat.  "I can kill myself at any time.  if I did you would die.  And if you can die without taking me over the idea of you inevitability beating me is not a universal truth.  THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME.  for your power is only in my weakness.  Your power is based in breaking my self esteem.  But that isn't true power.  True power is believing in ones self.  The next statement is your undoing.  I know you now and therefore you now can not beat me in the future."  The voice didn't speak again for a long time.  

Arc opened his eye one mover time.  Wrath was the key to his new ability.  The Ultimate ocular Jutsu that didn't actually require being born in this world.  The eye would never close again.  Even if it did Arc would be able to see everything.  The Tattoo on his eye gave away the menacing visual of what true power costs.

TWC: 4209

Mastering Ultimate Eye Jutsu.
21 stats.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time   Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Shit.....approved
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time   Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time   Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanis opens his eyes for the first time
Page 1 of 1