Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time   Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:49 am

Arc kept thinking back to the woman at the farm he had past when he first arrived. He probably scared her half to death. As he quickly scaled the ranks of being a ninja he constantly thought back to her. So one day he slipped away. Her traveled back to the old farmhouse in the middle of no where. And he never returned.

“Arcy!!!!” the shout rang out over the fields. A young man stood and wiped his brow where he was working planting his crop. He shielded his eyes and looked across the field at his wife standing in the doorway to their house. She held a bundle in her hands that Arcanis knew was their baby girl. Arcanis had discovered his immortality not long after leaving the lightning village behind. It wasn't that he was immune to being hurt he just never aged. After 6 years living in this small village with Rebecca he hadn't seemed to age a day. But he had begun to work on his strength and chakra control as he worked the fields daily to provide for his family. “DINNER!!!” His wife was gorgeous, and the love of his life.

Rebecca was shorter and thinner than most girls. Her long brown hair always tossed in the wind reminded him of a sailors wife waiting by the sea for her love to come home. And the look on her face always made Arc feel like he was seeing her for the first time in years. He had told her that but for somereason it made her frown and get real quiet. “Arc. You know we won't be together forever right?”

“Of course we will darling,” He had said. He was such a fool. He had smiled at her time and again telling her he would love her forever. Her face always wore the smile of a woman who was resigned to her fate. It was chilling to onlookers. Then again they didn't get many visitors over the years. Arcanis tended the fields and Rebecca tended the house. Seldom did they go to town, not out of exclusion but just cause they provided their own necessities. Arcanis with his knowledge of ninjutsu was able to produce anything they reall desprately needed otherwise they would grow and cook their own foods. Arcanis became buff and well defined much different than the privileged ninja that had first seen his pretty wife protect her land. She stood tall like a woman prepared to fight for her beliefs. That is when she wasn't leaning gracefully laying her head on her husbands shoulder. The two of them were desperately in love and not long after their marriage they had a beautiful baby girl. By this time their farm had grown and prospered due to Arcanis's excessive effort and a couple more families built houses in the vicinity and Arc and Rebecca were happy to have new neighbors. But the peace and tranquility was too good to last.

Fire raged as one of the homes of his neighbors burned. Arcanis had awoken to find a raid occuring in his backyard. Bandits had infiltrated his neighbors home and had set it on fire before slitting their throats in the street. Arcanis could hear the cries of his daughter in the other room as the noise from outside had woken her. “Darling get Angel.” Arc said before Arcanis leapt out the window. He was wearing pants but nothing else as he had been sleeping. Before he jumped out the window he grabbed the dagger that he kept by his bed. It was a relic of a life he had left behind. He landed on the ground surveying his surroundings. His neighbors were in the clutches of about 20 armed men. Arcanis could do very little with only one kunai. Even the fastest man alive wouldn't be able to save all his neighbors without having any be injured. The Bandits laughed as one approached him. He had no time to decide. He would be dead or his neighbors would be dead. Everyone was going to die. He decided to make his move. His wrist flicked out sending the dagger into the face of the approaching man. With a Blue flash Arc retreived the dagger and threw it at another bandit as he spun to incapacitate another. Screams were heard as bandits disposed of their victims. Spinning Arc began his teleport to the thrown dagger as he saw his Wife with a knife to her throat. It was to late. He couldn't stop like they commanded him to. The jutsu was already cast and he emerged removing the knife from his victims chest. Arc's mind screamed as he spun back to see Rebecca fall lifeless to the ground her neck brutally gashed. “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Arc screamed. “NO!” the wind around Arcanis picked up and the skies roiled. Arc's entire world came crashing down in his mind and outside his mind the gale force winds and lightning came crashing down on his enemies. Arc's eyes glossed over and he lost himself. His power rippled from his skin and his conciousness dissappeared to a place he hadn't gone in years.

White.

Nothing but white. Arcanis pressed his hand against the white wall that sat next to him. He knocked on it a couple timed with his ear pressed to it...in fact his entire body was pressed against it. This was mainly because it was infact the ground and not a wall at all. Arc sat up dazed and confused at pretty much every thing.

“You do know you've been here before right?”

the voice had an ugly ring to it. Mainly because the voice was attached to the sound of the voice. Sounds annoyed Arcanis.

“You will have to calm down at some point or you going to kill everyone.” There was that voice again. Arcanis looked up from his wall. He was looking up the legs of a very familiar looking person. She seemed nice enough but Arc didn't trust it. Especially cause she had his face. “Arc? Do you not recognize me?”

“You're Jikan, you're me, you're my soul, yada yada.” Arc said it as it reading it off a cereal box. He didn't even know why he knew that answer. He looked at the unfamiliar face that looked so familiar. “Are you me? Is that what I look like?”Arc looked down at the wall ground as if it were a mirror that would show him his face.

“Arc you can't be hear you are currently destroying your home. Yes the bad guys have fled or been killed at this point but so have the rest of your neighbors. They fear your darkside because right now you have no balance.” The voice was back to annoying him. In fact it was worse than that.

Arcs face twisted into that of pure hatred. “Balance?” Arc stood slowly, acknowledging the purpose of the ground he had been laying on. “You want me to be Balanced? How can I be balanced, WHEN MY BETTER HALF LAYS DEAD ON THE GROUND RIGHT THERE?” Rebecca's body materialized where Arc was pointing. “How can I be calm and calculated when my world is being destroyed?” Arcanis looked down at his wife and kenlt to be closer to her. Suddenly two hands gripped his throat. Lifting him off his feet. Both Jikan and Wrath was there holding him up. And Both had a disapproving look on their face. “Your world is being destroyed by you right now.” Wrath said in a calm voice very much unlike his personality. Jikan snarled “Cause you can't seem to FUCKING CONTROL YOURSELF.” Wraths voice came out of her mouth as the two of them threw him. He bounced a couple times and skidded to a hault looking up to see his body and mind merge into one entity, that looked a lot like...

“YOU!” Arc was staring at the clone of himself that he had fought in his dreams.

“Yeah me you jerk.” The clone punched him square in the jaw before he could react. “If you can't control yourself then I'll just kick the crap out of you till you realize that your life still has meaning.”

“LIAR!!” Arc screamed rushing the being again with increased furvor. “I'll KILL you.” He hissed as he swung and attacked the clone.

“You don't get it.” The clone dodged every blow with ease. “You won last time cause we were in your dream.” A blow landed in Arcanis's stomach that lifted him off his feet and sent him rocketing into the air. The clone followed and began to pelt him with a barrage of blows. “You can't beat me here. Especially when your so overwhelmed with emotions. I will win every single time.” The blows rained on Arcanis and every one of them felt real. Arc remembered that the fight against this guy had been similar but this time there was no way to win.

“Well at least I'll die and be with Rebecca.” Arc thought closing his eyes. Suddenly a wail peirced the walls of the interior world. The clone stopped pummeling Arcanis for a moment to look around for the source of the noise. But Arcanis recognized it immediately. The sound cleared Arcani's mind. He reached down and touched the arm of the clone that held him up. The clone seperated into Wrath and Jikan forced by Arcanis's will. The two looked amazed at the serenity on Arc's face. “Angel survived.”

Arcanis was back in his body and he calmed the Tempest in the skies as he did with his own spirit, simply by willing it to cease.

Sifting through the rubble Arc found his daughter.

10 years later

“Dad?” Angel jumped into her daddy's bed. “Wake uuuup it's my first day of schoooooool.” Arc smirked at his daughter's insistence of going to the ninja academy in the village. He peeked one eye open at her with a smile and then closed it again like he was still asleep.

“No mornings are sleep in times.”

“DAAADDDDDYYYY!!!”

“Okay I'm up I'm up.”

Arcanis sat up and took his daughter into his arms and hugged her deeply. She reminded him everyday of the loss of his wife but the new found purpose in his life. He would create a world that was safe for his daughter and he would do it by finding his center and his balance and as one of the master ninja in the land he would be able to carry out the job of governing both the light and the shadows. That was his goal. Soon there would be a meeting of all the ninja lord in the land and he would go and claim A seat amoung the other ninja leaders. The past 10 years he Had been hard at work.

“Don't you mean We were hard at work?”

Kurama was right. It hadn't just been Arc's efforts but that of his Tailed Beast with in him. If Kurama hadn't helped as well then the village wouldn't be how it was today.

Arc made Angel breakfast and they headed out to her first day of school.

The village was bustling. It was surprising that such a massive city sprang up in a few short years. Arcanis has built it with his two, and Kurama's 2 hands. He brought in refuges and outcasts and soon he built a thriving village Much Larger and more grand than the capital of the lightning country. After a year of persuasion Arcanis convinced the capital to merge with Arcanis's hidden village to become a massive village.

And using Arcanis's mastery of space time jutsu he created a massive barrier membrane over the whole village. The membrane served 2 purposes. The first was the time barrier. When entering the village time fast forwards 10 years. However when exiting the barrier it reverses 10 years. This would heal wounds and create scars of open wounds when entering the village. However upon leaving the village the wounds would reopen again. The only way to stop this though would be to use a special jutsu that Arcanis designed for the hospitals in the village. It was a sort of space time medical jutsu that healed the wounds of the past. This would cause the wounds to stay healed when returning to the past. He wasn't able to do miracles but what else could a guy do to keep his village safe. From the outside the village is a burned down farmhouse from all those years ago. Another reminder to Arcanis of where he started. However inside the barrier was a bustling village with hundreds of buildings and a few thousand villagers all his to protect. The second thing the barrier did was to alert Arcanis of intruders who moved through the barrier into the village. This was pinpoint accurate and could read and report the chakra signature of the person entering the barrier.

His Village was protect as well as it was developed. Arcanis spared no expense to teach and train the village ninja. He had made sure to build libraries and training halls, as well as the neccessities for the rest of the villagers. And due to his longevity, as he never aged as if he were a fixed point in the time stream he was capable of continuing his own training while he was at it. He and Kurama worked hard to achieve the next level of His chakra cloak. He was getting to the point where new tails were hard to produce without some sort of trigger. Kurama responded to hate and Anger the most. This became a problem though. But as he trained he found a balance within himself and outside himself. He became that balance. And Thus the village of Jikokugakure no sato was born. And so rose it's Leader, Arcanis The Infinite.

TWC 2330

600 learning Tempest

1730 learning 2 tails v1 using up my 283 words towards a tail

Last edited by Arcanis Lord of Time on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time   Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 am

Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down

Arcanis Builds the Village Hidden in Time
Page 1 of 1