Naruto Age of the Past
Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) Empty
PostSubject: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Arm in Arm, shoulder to shoulder, and with hearty boastful laughs filling the sky the Dragon slayers returned to the Hokage's office in triumph. Gawain the only one among them who actually did any work had a Dragon's head the he had slung over his shoulder. It was way bigger than he was, so it was pretty impressive. In fact the head was much too big to even fit into the hokage's building through the front door, so scratch that last part. It was waiting outside for him. She felt kind of bad, because she'd promised him something for his mantle and all he'd gotten was... something for his front gate maybe? Oh well if he didn't appreciate it then screw that guy!

Gwynevere and her beautiful and noble knights kicked open that door, and danced their way it. Sure one had a new arm, and one was blind, and one has several broken ribs, and one.... well Gwynevere did get out scott free on this one, buuut she did get some bones stabbed through her earlier! Let's just say that her health was due to her being a kage and leave it at that. Plus creating rebirth Bi-atches.

"Behold!" She announced! Quiet embarrassing for a princess to be heralding her own arrival, but she could let it pass for now. She seemed to recall Camelot and all of Umi Port being reclaimed by Avalon for the time being so she was a little short on man power for the moment. Fairies man. They grant you mythical castles, and powerful artifacts, then they just go running off with entire villages. But what's a princess to do? "Behold Dear Hokage! Princess Gwynevere and her cadre of extremely attractive knights greets you! And 'why?' you might ask, are we in such high spirits? Well that question can be simply answered dear man! I'll tell you this much: Our name is no longer simply a title, if you catch my drift!"

Last edited by Gwynevere on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Jun was absolutely elated to be home again. It seemed like ages since he'd seen the walls of his hometown. Umi was nice but it had giant dragons.

His new arms was wrapped up under some medical gauze. Not only because... it had eyes in the shoulder, but it was a wound and did need some recovering. Plus it was still adjusting to him so it didn't exactly look like a jun arm when a person saw it. It kind of looked like a skinny Gawain arm. But a few more days he'd be back to those girlish good looks that made him a hit with the guys. Dear god no....

He wasn't entirely sure he like getting all the looks from the towns folk. He wasn't sure if they were looking on in wonder, or just wondering what they were looking on. Four fairly quirky fellows dragging a massive dragon's head through the street.

For the most part he just blushed and kept his head down. He'd never been one for even a little attention. This much was killing him.

That being said when they burst into the Hokage's office he danced just as much as everyone else. He did the worm. Pumping his body up and down the floor, and looking pretty good while doing it.

He'd never seen gwynevere so pleased in all his life as he did when she announced their presence. When she was killing dragons, and growing arms it was easy to forget that she was just a nine year old girl at heart, and most in mind. He may have had several thousands doubts upon first seeing her for the first time. However after seeing her in action, her passion, her love for her knights, he understood while the followed her. When she grew up she was bound to be quite the lady.

Jun let out a warm smile as he gazed upon her tiny forum. She'd only known him for a short time, and yet in all of that time did so much for him. He wasn't sure if he'd ever call the tot his queen, but she'd forever be his friend.

As for addressing the Hokage Jun kept to the back and stayed quiet. Far to shy to take part in the telling of the tale.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:07 pm

At long last Belin had returned to his home of the land of fire! It was great to see his old stomping grounds again... wait a minute. Oh yeah! Belin couldn't help but notice that his eyes were surprisingly absent from his skull. But that was his own doing so he couldn't be terribly shocked by the whole thing now could he?

He made his way with his fellow knights across the village, following their lead. He was hearing plenty of curious voices all round them. Understandable though. They were dragging a dead dragon around with them. Well no only that but they were also accompanied by four living dragons! A point which I think get's waved aside all too often. The fact that these people have a group of dragons traveling around with them that is just as large as their group!

He wondered how the Uchiha's managed in their war against the Senju. Probably amazingly. He wouldn't be surprised if the current Hokage was an Uchiha in fact!

aaaand when they busted down those door, despite being blind, belin got down as well.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:42 pm

[please go through and update all of your stuff to the new system and whatnot. After you do that I will post. I'll unlock your stuff, just pm me a list of things i need to move for ya. Please and thank you]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Kirito was sitting at his desk in the Hokage chambers looking over the paperwork on all of the Konoha ninja trying to get a handle on each of their abilities and weaknesses to form adequate teams when suddenly his door burst open with a familiar energetic 9 year old girl and her knights bursting into the room with Kirito's ninja Jun. It seemed the Dragon Slayers had returned from their dragon hunt! It was immediately obvious to Kirito that they had suffered some injuries as one of Princess Gwynevere's knights seemed to be missing...his eyes? And poor Jun had his arm wrapped in bandages! At least Kirito thought it was Jun's arm. It looked like it didn't quite belong to his body.

"Behold Dear Hokage! Princess Gwynevere and her cadre of extremely attractive knights greets you! And 'why?' you might ask, are we in such high spirits? Well that question can be simply answered dear man! I'll tell you this much: Our name is no longer simply a title, if you catch my drift!"

That brought a smile to the Hokage's face. He was glad to hear that they had succeeded in killing a dragon and became true Dragon Slayers! It was hard not to smile or laugh around Gwynevere's energetic personality. "Gwynevere! Jun! Knights! I'm glad to see you back in in one pie- well, I'm glad to see you back. I take it you were successful in your dragon hunt then? What happened? Why are some of you injured?" the Hokage would ask his very welcome visitors. That was when he remembered Gwynevere's promise to him about a new office ornament. "Oi! Where's my dragon head!?"
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:43 pm

If these guys thought Gawain was going to dance when they burst in they were absolutely crazy. However that didn't mean that he was just standing there with spaghetti spilling out of his pockets. He was once the most trusted knight to a great king! He knew how to act in situations like this. Mainly just to shut up and look tough.

This Hokage person seemed honorable enough. Not to mention he already had a rapport going with Gwynevere. He too seemed to be illuminated by the light she seemed to exude from her soul. Yet another person touched by the Princess' charm. For just a moment he found himself grateful to the witch who'd cursed her. If she'd ever grown up she may have become quiet the seductress.

The Terumi clan was hardly known for being an honorable bunch of folk. As the young maiden continued to talk with the hokage he let out a small frown. Had she not been cursed she would've never have been raised under his care. She'd be like all the other members of her family, she'd be like him. Cruel, quick to anger and with a lust for blood.

He knew she hated her form, and cursed it daily. She hated being unable to think like an adult for more than ten minutes. She hated seeing everyone grow old around her. Hated the way she was treated because of the way she looked.

However Gawain for once allowed himself a moment of selfishness. He was glad she was this way. Everything in this world grows old, and corrupts. But as long as the curse remained Gwynevere would neither grow old, nor would her mind or soul erode into adult hood. She'd stay a perfect angel for all her days, and with all that he had he would protect that one bit of goodness in the world.

Whether she be the Mizukage, a princess, a dragon slayer, or just another villager. Gawain would serve her until his bones grew brittle.

Even if she could love him not, he'd forever be her Lancelot.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:15 am

Well good to see that he was still, friendly. Gwynevere adjusted her black dress before answering his questions. "Oh you know how dragon slaying is. The peasants say it's one size then you go into the cave and it's actually ten times bigger than that. Then you cut off one head and six more take it's place. The usual type of stuff." She went over to jun and placed her hands around his shoulders.

Which actually meant that she had to hop onto Jun's back to perform that action. You know, seeing that she was three feet tall and all. "I'm actually proud to say that Jun here is tied with me for the most heads chopped off. We both got two. Although to be fair Jun got his in a much shorter time than I got both of mine. He also may have lost his arm doing it." She paused for a brief second before quickly filling in the silence. "But don't worry I healed him up. Mostly. I mean he pretty much has the same functions as he did before. Okay you win!" She cried tired of Kirito's barrage of questions. "So it may not actually be his arm. But don't worry I'll match his other in a few days, and he'll be good as new. Better even." But she didn't care to elaborate on that part.

"And as for the rest of us." She continued. "Gawain and I just had some minor stuff, and Belin was completely unhar.... holy cow! What happened to your eyes?!?! No wonder you've kept your back to me this whole time! Belin that is so not cool!" She turned her attention back to the Hokage. "Can you believe this guy?" She took in a deep breath. "Sorry about that. You know men. Too darn proud to tell you when they've been stricken blind." She quickly turned back to Belin. "Belin I feel betrayed!" Then once more her attention was drawn back to Kirito. She put a broad smile on her face.

"But I guess you don't really care about our family squabbles eh? I brought you the head, but... well it wouldn't fit through the door." With that she moved towards the window and motioned down to the Large Blue Dragon's skull that wrested just below. It was easily larger than a fully grown man. Eyes, teeth, tongue, everything was still in place. "It's probably not going to make a good mantle decoration. I dunno, maybe it'd make a cool playground set. I'd play in it!"

And with that out of the way Gwynevere had one thing left to ask. "So do you think we could have a sleepover in your village for a few days. Umi is.... Well anyway. We just need to get some rest, do a few rituals, and we'll be out of your hair! If that's alright."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:05 am

There was a proud smile as Gwyn mentioned his performance during the hunt. It was easy for him to overlook what he'd accomplished during the hunt. You know considering he'd lost an arm in all. However he did hold his own for a while against a truly massive opponent. He was a dragon slayer gosh darn it! The people of Umi were going to be talking about their quest for years! Well maybe not.

However his pride only lasted as long as they weren't talking about his arm. At which point he blushed and hid behind Gawain's massive Frame. Luckily it'd shrunk enough that it didn't look like they'd chopped an arm off Gawain and just slapped it on jun. The idea still made Jun a little Queezy. Even more so that he had no idea how they'd managed it. It was kind of amazing. Whatever that technique that he and the princess had performed was far above anything that Jun could have managed. They were truly miles ahead of Jun.

She'd never seen the Hokage in action but he imagined that he was at least as impressive as the three of them if he held an equal rank. Jun felt pretty small when stacked up against such titans.

He became even more uncomfortable when the princess went off on Belin like that. Especially considering that his eyes were now in Jun's body. However this didn't really seem like the moment to talking about that. Jun was surprised actually. He'd thought that the eyes had been Gwynevere's idea all along. Turns out she had no idea about it.

He looked to the three knights once more. They'd always seemed so Air tight. Like there was no secrets or misunderstanding between them. Jun felt bad. Almost as if he was the one who came between them.

When Gwynevere went over to the window to show Kirito the head Jun chimed in. "There were four other heads, but we only had room for one. So we brought you the best one we could find!"
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:34 am

"An Honor, Lord Hokage. I actually used to live in this land some time ago. I was a doctor, but that was before I met this lovable bunch of misfits." He left out the part about the war with the Senju. Though he was technically only medic during the war, you never know who might get upset about such things.

He laughed nervously as Princess Gwynevere noticed his lack of vision. Well it's not like he wanted to blind himself, but he couldn't just let those eyes rot in his corpse now could he. He sighed a bit but didn't make any effort to defend himself. He supposed that the time had come where he could no longer hide such things from the princess. Especially since he'd shown his hand.

A Doctor like her wouldn't understand it. She could just regrow lost limbs and such things. But he'd been in a war. Sometimes the best course of medicine was to put the person out of their misery. She thought that she could save absolutely everyone in the world. And she'd try, and try, and try on him until she did.

Belin wondered if the Hokage was like that. He wondered how far this other leader would go just to help a member of his village. Would he give his arm, his eyes, his life just to save a person who was not of his own? Maybe not. Perhaps he wasn't as foolish as the three of them. Investing so much in a light they'd hardly seen shine.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Gwynever had answered each of Kirito's questions in turn, using her trademark excitement and non-chalantness that perfectly described the 9 yr old former Kage. Kirito had avoided bringing it up until now but he had heard that in the Mizukage's absence Umi had been taken over abruptly and renamed as Kiri..something. This was not the only thing on his mind as he sat listening to the Mizukage talk. She, however, was not the only one to speak. This was a very good thing. Especially as the one who spoke next was not only a member of Konoha but had gotten very high praise from the Mizukage herself! Two dragon heads on his own? And even faster than Gwynevere had taken off her heads. Kirito let an enormous smile spread over his face at her words and at what Jun said next, as Gwynevere had made her way over to the window and gestured to the giant blue dragon head outside on the ground below. That thing was massive! Yup, there was no way it was going to fit on his mantle. He would just have to make a bigger Hokage building. That way everyone who visited him would see the dragon head and Kirito could share the story of how his friends had brought it to him. But back to Jun, Belin and Gwynevere, as this is what we are focusing on in this particular episode of the story.

"There were four other heads, but we only had room for one. So we brought you the best one we could find!"

"So do you think we could have a sleepover in your village for a few days. Umi is.... Well anyway. We just need to get some rest, do a few rituals, and we'll be out of your hair! If that's alright."

"An Honor, Lord Hokage. I actually used to live in this land some time ago. I was a doctor, but that was before I met this lovable bunch of misfits."

Kirito was about to speak when Belin had spoken up, saying he had once lived in this land as a doctor. This was interesting to Kirito. He had not expected one of Gwynevere's knights to be from Konoha. Now, there were three things at the very least that Kirito needed to address. The first was Jun, asking him what his current rank was and what he thought of the mission. The second was Belin's lack of eyes and Jun's still healing arm. He couldn't just sit there and do nothing while they were injured right in front of him. Kirito's honor would not allow that. The third and final thing that Kirito would address was Princess Gwynevere's request to stay in the village for a few days and the status of the land of water. And that was the order to which he addressed them.

"Jun I'm so proud of you. Hearing the Mizukage give you such praise....You have brought Konoha honor. I would reward you for this." Kirito would say as he got up from his desk and walked over to Jun. As he got to Jun, Kirito would bend down in such a way that none of his visitors would be able to see his eyes at all. This was crucial for the next thing he did, as he was about to use a power that he would not have shared. His eyes would begin to spin, gaining a faint purple color with six rings around his pupils. He put his hands on Jun's new arm, though this wasn't necessary, as more of a show of healing to mislead the others. Not necessarily out of mistrust, but more of caution. In mere seconds, Juns new arm, and apparently eyes as well Kirito found out as he could sense them with his COAT, were completely assimilated to Jun's body. It was as if they were naturally his. He released his Rinnegan and stood up to face them once more.

"There. Now you should feel back to normal Jun. I do like the additions. Be sure to keep those secret and train them well. The arm and the .....other.....gifts have been completely assimilated into your body. Now, you're still a Genin right? I am promoting you to Chuunin for you actions in the dragon hunt. I will also be assigning you a team. I hope you enjoy it." he said to Jun smiling before turning and walking over to Belin. This time, Kirito made absolutely sure his back was turned to everyone in the room except belin. "Belin. I know what you did for Jun. I cannot thank you enough. However, in return i would like to give you something, your sight back. Not just your sight, but all the powers you once had within your eyes. Please, trust me." he said as he raised his right hand to cover Belin's eyes while simultaneously activating his Rinnegan once more. The same as with Jun, after a few seconds Belin's eyes were completely healed and back to normal. Kirito would deactivate his Rinnegan before removing his hand from Belin's eyes so as not to be seen. "Please accept this gift. Your eyes should be completely back to normal now." Kirito would say before walking over to address Gwynevere at last.

"Princess." he said with a smile. "Of course you are welcome to stay in Konoha for as long as you wish. I heard of troubles with Umi. Apparently the ones that took over had re-named it Kirigakure I believe. I'm sorry that happened to your home. If you wish, you and your Knights are welcome to join Konoha as permanent villagers. At least until you are able to re-claim your home. If you do, I would make the four of you, including Jun a team. You would be the team leader of course, and considered of Master rank. Though I'll probably still call you Princess." he said smiling and letting out a little laugh before he continued. "Of course Belin and Gawain would have equivalent ranks as their own here. And I've just promoted Jun to Chuunin. I'll even provide the three of you with housing if you need it. Again this would only be for as long as you wanted. If you chose to not accept or to leave Konoha at some point that would be fine. Though I figured I would make the offer. I do have another thing. Gawain is the only one I haven't yet given a gift to." at this point Kirito would shift his attention to the last of his visitors.

Kirito didn't know much about Gawain and wasn't sure what he could offer to the knight. He decided to let the man choose for himself. "Gawain. I do not know you well, and it seems you do not need any healing. However I would still like to grant you something. Do you have any requests of me? I promise if it is within my abilities or authority it will be granted to you. What do you say?" These were the last of the words he had for his visitors and so he would now wait for their responses patiently with a smile on his face.

[Ok I'm done now. You guys can post XD]
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 am

Gawain stood passively watching everything go down. The man certainly had some interesting powers. He felt guilty for not telling Gwynevere about Jun and Belin, but it wasn't his secret to tell. Belin had made his decision, though it did seem moot at this point.

He waited for the whole meeting to be done with until, to his surprise the conversation had turned it's focus onto him. When he was addressed by the Hokage he simply bowed his head, as he was spoken to.

A Boon eh?

Gawain had to admit that for a wandering knight he didn't make much of a questing knight. There was not, treasure, or artifact, or adventure that drew his interest. While there was a time where the thought of bloodshed drove him into action, those days were long past. He had a child to raise after all.

After a few silent moments of contemplation he spoke. "The Princesses' desires are my own. So long as her needs are met I am content."
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Gwynevere narrowed her eyes. Gawain better be just as in the dark as her right now, or else she was going to be thoroughly upset with everyone. She bet even random people on the street knew what was up with his eyes! She looked at Gawain. Curse that impassive face. She could never tell what was going on behind those eyes.

Oh well! She was pleased that Kirito was happy with the dragon's head. Less pleased the someone had gone and renamed her village. What a stupid name. Leave it to the fairies to do something like that.

Oh Well. She was grateful for healing her boys. Even though Jun didn't need it, he was just showing off, but oh well. Men, right guys? Belin however needed it hardcore, so that was pretty cool of him.

Oh Well. She was darn proud of Jun for getting Chuunin. The guy really deserved it! Jun the dragon slayer. A worthy legacy for Gwynevere to pass on. Working with him on a squad for a while didn't sound too bad. Not terrible at least. Completely agreeable actually! Super fun, in fact!

Omg Jun and Gwyn were so going to be soul sisters. They could have sleepovers, and gossip! Sure Jun insisted that he was a boy, but Gwyenvere didn't remember if they'd ever had a definitive resolution on that front. As such she'd think of Jun as a girl until further notice.

Oh Well. "Why Thank you Sir. Hokage. That sounds like quite the arrangement. It'd be a super fun pleasure. I'd be happy too play with your village for a while!"

Oh well. Of course Gawain didn't want anything. He was such a fuddy duddy. 'Can I have this?' 'no.' 'can we go here?' 'no.' 'let's buy that axe!' 'no' Geeeeez. Still it was pretty sweet that he was happy as long as she was happy. Such the noble knight this guy. Such nobility.

Oh well. By this time Gwynevere both IC and OOC was loosing her ability to focus. Her kiddishness becoming more and more evident. "You're a mighty generous guy Sir. Hokage. I'd be happy to play with you. Now if you're happy with our meeting, I'm going to take a tour around your village."

(HAHAHA! So sorry about this beautiful train wreck of a post.

Exiting perhaps)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Hahaha! Heck yeah! Jun Watarse Chuunin of the leaf. Was there a sweeter sounding title in the world? Probs not. Probs not. Yeah he guessed it was pretty cool the way he cut off those dragon heads like it was nothing at all. Sure he'd lost an arm but it was all a part of the finesse of the moment.

Also his arm was alright that was rad, and his shoulder.... eyes. Man. Shoulder eyes. That was going to get some getting used to. He was definitely going to have to wear his shirt whenever he went swimming. He imagined wearing eye patches over them and stifled a giggle. Life was so weird.

And it looked like everyone was going to stay! Awesome! They'd all been such good friends to Jun he'd hate to see them all leave. Especially Gwyn. She was like a little sister to Jun by this point. A little sister who... was going to be her squad leader. Hmm. Okay maybe that wasn't the best analogy for the situation, but it couldn't have been too far off.

AND! Now that Belin had his own pair of eyes back they could totally train together! Jun could hardly wait to see what sort of cool tricks Belin had up his sleeve with the things. They must be pretty impressive if he tried to hide them away before his death.

"Wow!" He announced when he heard his promotion. "Thank you so much! That's a real honor. I'll make you proud Lord First."
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Oh thank god! It'd been maybe two hours and he was already getting real sick of this whole being blind thing. He'd had to rely on his two shoulder spirits for directions, and those guys were idiots. Each in their own special way.

Now you thought getting your eyes ripped out of your head was weird! Oh man. Just try having them grow back in! Talk about strange!
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 am

"Why Thank you Sir. Hokage. That sounds like quite the arrangement. It'd be a super fun pleasure. I'd be happy too play with your village for a while!"

Well at least that was settled. Gwynevere and her knights would become Konoha ninja for the time being. Kirito would post the team roster tomorrow when he finished going over the other teams. For now, he listened to the others before dismissing them.

"The Princesses' desires are my own. So long as her needs are met I am content."

Kirito had figured Gawain would say something like that. He seemed to be the most noble and loyal of the princess's knights. "Very well Gawain. I will see to it that Princess Gwynevere's needs are met."

"Thank you so much! That's a real honor. I'll make you proud Lord First."

He was glad to see Jun was excited about the new promotion. He smiled at Jun and said "I'm glad to see you happy Jun. I'm sure you will make me proud and bring even more honor to Konoha. You deserved this promotion."

Finally Kirito went to sit back down behind his desk before addressing the group as a hole once more. "Welcome to Konoha!" Kirito said with a large smile on his face. "I hope you enjoy it here. I will contact the Kazekage about helping you reclaim Umi. If you need anything else please just let me know. You are all dismissed unless there is anything else. My secretary will prepare living arrangements for you." and with that Kirito was finished. Of course if anyone had anything else to say or ask he would respond accordingly. Once all four had left the Hokage chambers he would set to work on finishing the new team rosters and any other paperwork that needed attention.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 am

What a productive meeting! "Thank you for you hospitality Lord Hokage, and I just want to say..." Gawian noticed Gwynevere slipping out the door way. "Wait Princess where are you going!?!"

Gawain runs out the door in pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:46 am

Well this was ackweird. Jun too began to make his way towards the door seeing that it was the popular thing to do. "Thanks again lord Hokage!"

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)   Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK) Empty

Back to top Go down

Delivery for Mr.Hokage! (io,NK)
Page 1 of 1