Naruto Age of the Past
The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] Empty
PostSubject: The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]   The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:22 am

Once Rikaro heard news of a Second Hokage being named he had smirked. It seemed Kirito had given up the Hokage mantle to someone else. Someone by the name of Zento. Rikaro never heard of this new man. Maybe the name was a new ninja who had risen to power. As Rikaro was walking up to the Hokage office he saw multiple people outside trying to get in the office blocking the doorway. He frowned " What is with people these days. They look for other people to solve there promblens " Rikaro said out aloud but could not be heard from the screams of the crowd. He knee the Hokage would be in his office however.

Rikaro's body began to swirl at the speed of SS teleporting him in the Hokage office. He would appear standing in front of the desk of the Hokage and say " Yeah sorry Lord Hokage but there was no other way in. Anyways I'm Rikaro Uchiha nice to meet you " grinned Rikaro
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor
Kage
Zento the Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]   The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:03 pm

The newly founded Second Hokage would be in his office. Working on some paper work for the village. The wealth of the village was seeming to be doing fine. It was a pretty peaceful day. Zento slipped his old pencil behind his ear and leaned back in his chair. Looking out the window, he would see what all was happening in his village from his seat. Seeing all the villagers walking around and having fun. Zento would shift his hokage hat to move up and reveal more of his face to look at the village. It was an incredible sight for someone to view. He would pop his neck and move his hat back in place. Walking over to his seat, Zento would pull the pencil back out from behind his ear and get back to work.

Zento would move some papers to the side as he finished writing on them. Looking at all the completed missions his shinobi have done. It was quite an amusing thing really. A man who was once handed all these missions is now handing them out. Zento would chuckle a bit at the thought. Then, he would hear a noise outside his office. Seems like an uninvited guest. He would ignore it and keep working. Zento would hear a sound coming in his office. He would keep his work going. The man was very busy with what he had to do. Zento could see the lower half of the man and would continue writing. He was aware of who this man was. If he remembered right, this man was suppose to become Hokage until Zento showed up. Maybe he was here to preform some kind of attack and take the title by force. Zento wasn't sure. But, he would hear the man out. No reason to not satisfy his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]   The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Rikaro would stare at the man known well as Zento Anichi the Second Hokage. The man was into the paper and did not raise his head to acknowledge Rikaro. He frowened a little wanting the man to see his face and remember it. He hated calling all Kages my lord because he was a former Kage him self. The Mizukage to be exact so there was no reason to call someone who is your equal a lord. Well that was just his personal opinion. Rikaro's faced showed a slight smirk as he said " I an here to ask you for a ANBU position my Lord ". Yes he was being truthful. But he didn't wanna just be any type of ANBU he wanted to be a traveling ANBU. Collecting data from all over the world spying on the enemies of the village. He decided to tell the Hokage this.

"My lord I however do not wish to become a regular ANBU office I want to become a spy for NY country. To gather information from out enemies. To be known as a man no one in the world knows of " said Rikaro
Back to top Go down
Zento the Janitor
Kage
Zento the Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]   The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Zento would look up at the man. Seeing him standing there. Guess he was a bit mistaken on who he was talking to. He would continue writing in his work. He had a lot of paper work to do. The man also spoke to him about giving him some ANBU rank. He didnt want any of the normal ranks or any of the ones you would normally get for being an ANBU. He wanted to travel it seems. Or something like that. Zento Would pull up a piece of paper. Writing down on it and finally speaking. "When the times come, you must be here in the village to protect it. Travel as you please. But be here at a moments notice." Zento would speak softly as he finished writing down the info needed to give ranks to people. He had this mans ninja profile pulled out and over read it. It was quite a tale. It was enough for Zento to give someone an ANBU rank. Grabbing a stamp, Zento would press down on the paper to approve of it. He set the paper aside. Looking up at his person standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sorin Lord of Innistrad
Academy
Sorin Lord of Innistrad

PostSubject: Re: The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]   The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Rikaro would smile as he looked upon the mab poking at his ninja files. He could see the amazed look on the man's face. It seemed Rikaro had quite a tell on those secret ninja files only the Hokage had access to. Rikaro grabbed a mask from a portal that appeared on his left and put it on his face. The mask was orange with a single eye hole that showed only the right eye. Rikaro foresaw this moment knowing he would gain the opportunity to be the Spy of Konoha. He would look at the Hokage his single left Rinnegan staring at the man and then Rikaro would say " You and a few others may be the only other ninja to know my real identity. For now call me Pain for safety reasons. I am going to access every ninjs country again as I have been to every single one of them before. However Kumogakure seems to be out of the reach of my secret jutsu. I will gain access to the village as my son is the Raikage and I have ways to contact him. Ukiyoe I still have access to because I am a very old friend of the first Kazekage Kikato " said Rikaro as he paused. Iwa was abandoned every the leader Hikari went missing. However Kirigakure he had left it to Gwyn the Second Mizukage and have not heard from her since she came to Konoha. There had been rumors she killed her self for some reason. Rikaro looked his head down to think of it.

Raising his head back up he would say " Iwa is abandoned and Kirigakure I may or may not have access to. I was the First Mizukage of the village and the Second Mizukage is here but I have heard rumors that she killed her self. If so there may be a third Mizukage that now rules Kirigakure. I do not know at the moment which village I am heading to first but every time I gain information I will report back. Until next time Lord Zento " said Rikaro or now Pain as he teleported to the borders of the Fire Country to do the secret missions of Konoha.

Exit

Claiming ANBU Spy ( Which is basically what Jiraiya was)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]   The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Hokage [P,NK,Zento]
Page 1 of 1