Naruto Age of the Past
Gravity Release IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Gravity Release IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gravity Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Release   Gravity Release EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Element Name: Gravity Release
Components: Earth and Lightning
How it is used:

Gravity Release allows the user to manipulate the local gravity to any extent that they wish. This technique is particularly useful for pinning down or slowing down the user's opponent. With enough power, an opponent can break free of this technique. However, the opponent has to have a significant amount of power to do so. (will be detailed in each Jutsu made.)

They can create, shape and manipulate gravitation, a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other, and gravitons, hypothetical elementary particles that mediate the force of gravitation which essentially allows them to fly by manipulating their own gravitational field, or increase their own physical attacks.

Appearance: Forms of grey pockets (up to jutsu)

Requirements: Need to be apart of the Yokai clan or Jotei and also have Earth and Lightning.

Last edited by Dusk of the Iron Maiden on Fri May 15, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Approved. Jutsu with this element will likely be on watch.
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:02 am

Unfortunately Jotei clan also has gravity and I have yet to see why gravity has to be limited to the yokai clan. Please explain to me, moving to denied
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:29 am

The jotei clan simply mentions one having Gravity or being able to obtain it, yet the clan in question is monopolizing more than two other advanced elements which isn't fair. secondly i've only seen mention like i've stated previously of them gaining it, there has been no app for any of the elements. When i had made my clan i was told that i could have them with Gravity release and thus made it so, if there is an issue with my clan having this to them then please speak with Kirito about it.
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:30 am

I am only stating that please make this bloodline more open to at least Jotei.  I have no issues with the element itself.  Sorry if I came off that way.
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:57 am

APPROVED THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gravity Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Release   Gravity Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity Release
Page 1 of 1