Naruto Age of the Past
Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari   Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Well...the fact that no table flip scene had happened meant that things were going to be alright....for now at least.

“I am glad that both of you have placed you trust in me as I have in you. I know you two along with another young gentleman who I have taken in, will lead this world into one of order and peace. I shall instruct you in many things be it jutsu or commerce it shall grant you the power to not only lead but to progress. Now I request you follow me and we shall have a formal swearing in of the Oath of Loyalty.”

And that only strengthened the current state, although she really didn't need anymore lessons on commerce. The tutor was absolutely brutal....anyway, she gently pushed the chair back into its place as she followed Arcanis once again towards who knows where once more. So....it seems that it was time to take advantage of the long walks once more. Once more her vision would split from the world around her to look deep into her chakra system, viewing the individual coils that made it up before beginning. First she would draw up Earth chakra and Water chakra, however this time she would be proportioning the two so that the water chakra made up 3/4 of the mixture she was about to make instead of just 1/2. Melding the two together forcefully by erecting the layer of chakra to force them into a tight ball and then breaking down their barriers saw them swirling and mixing until they eventually formed a chakra which could only be described as being....muddy. It felt almost, like she was creating jello instead of chakra almost. However this chakra....it held none of the happy fun air that is supposed to be about a savory treat, instead having an aura about it that wasn't chaotic and malevolent like dark chakra....but it was more of a thing that simply told you to stay away. As if it was trying to tell you if you came to close it would end up doing something it would regret. The wary poison, how strange. One would expect it to be more angry and forceful feeling....but whatever. Time to focus on the present. They were now in an different room and now Arcanis was walking an odd tempo as he spoke, Kan Kun whatever the hell the damn path was picking up on the strange afterimages that would begin to follow the man as he spoke.

“My name is Arcanis and you will now listen very carefully. You are now my students and your sole duty is to follow my instruction. For without trust our relationship would fail. My life is as valuable as yours. You will protect me at the cost of your own life for I will protect your as if it were my own. My plans for the world are consistent with peace and order and by swearing to this oath you pledge yourself to this cause and to my service.”

It seemed he was getting to something big at this point, perhaps the Oath of Loyalty he had spoken of before whatever that meant. She could feel the presence of Chomei and Sakuko settling themselves in to watch, tenseness coming off of them in waves as Arcanis continued on with the conversation.

Acknowledge your understanding of this oath by repeating after me.  “I...pronounce your name in full... do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by my master.” 

And so she apparently would be sworn in, speaking simultaneously with Kirito as the ceremony went on.

I Kirito Senju do hereby solemnly swear,faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by my master."

I Hikari Ootsutsuki do herby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis.And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by my master.” 

The formalities almost finished he ended with a tap to the shoulder, which was pretty amazing that he could manage seeing as Shibuki and Sakuko made for shoulder taps to be a bit awkward with the hilts getting in the way, She could feel the shudder as the vow was placed upon her from her bodies occupants, but paid it no mind. What was done is done and nothing could change that. All of a sudden it seemed that it was time to speak again....and Kirito was already getting himself waist deep in this new role. Damn....it would be hard getting used to calling Arc her master. Power made holding pride back difficult, you know? She wouldn't speak for now, instead going into her coils to quickly dispel the poison chakra that she sort of had accidentally left alone and now was going to start going haywire on her body if she didn't act quick, instead opting for a "what he said" look to play across her pale face for now.

+shikai

+7th v1 tail

+dark

+poison

+242 words towards Shadow

6242 word total
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari   Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:04 am

Arcanis witnessed their Oath and Kirito immediately wanted to jump into work. But Arcanis was not a man to rush things. Structure and planning were the first steps to his plan.

“Kirito, Hikari our first steps will be simple. Planning and training becoming a unit that can work together smoothly. All these things are important stepping stones. So first we will have to establish communication pathways. While here communication with me is simple. However we will have to design a sort of relay system to allow us to communicate regularly. I have a few adept space time ninja back home that will set a system of information transfer into motion. They have been training with me for several years and they will be able to keep a jump portal accessible at each of our villages. Hikari if you have anyone back home that might be good with spacial ninjutsu allow me to train them specifically to allow communications between us and the moon. [that's all this would do we don't even need to detail the training.] Once that is established we shall work on training with each other. Also we will have to establish laws and put into place a State Government to uphold the laws. From their we shall build our villages up and make treaties and establish an international policing force and establish ambassadors to negotiate a peaceful unified government to the surrounding nations. That is our short to mid range goals long range of course being complete peace through out the world.”

Arcanis would stop here and then inform Hikari that he had left a seal on her so that he could get to her at any time he held out his hand for kirito saying he would offer the same. Arcanis then said. “As an added bonus I have placed a special seal upon you both it has sealed a part of my power within you. Once you have awakened the power you will be strong and capable Shinobi, however there is a draw back. Unfortunately to pass on the power I had to pass on a sin. Hikari the sin of Pride and Kirito the sin of Greed. I do apologize but it was the only way.”

While training their ultimate techniques they may encounter, from this moment on, the manifestation of Arcanis's Sin.

Arcanis would then tell them that if they wish to stay they are welcome or he can transport them where they need to go. However this would be the ending of this days festivities.

[Exit]
TWC 4859

Chains of Fantasia 1995 to complete
Wound Preservation 2000
217 completing V2 first tail

4800 ryo
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari   Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 am

Arcanis had said the next steps would be ones of planning and training. He had informed them of certain ninja he had trained and placed in strategic points that would hold open dimension portals so they may keep in contact and meet here when needed. It was all very elaborate and thought out. However it was time Kirito had returned home and Arcanis had also offered to transport them wherever they wished to go. Kirito made it known that he needed to return to his village as he was its leader and Arcanis had agreed to take him. Before they had left, Arcanis had asked Kirito's permission to place some sort of seal on him so that he may appear by Kirito's side in an instant if needed. Apparently that was not all he had given Kirito. Apparently he had passed on some of his power and one of his Sins along with it: Greed. If he had to deal with another voice in his head and personality split that was fine with Kirito. He thanked Arcanis for the gift and then was transported back to his forest. 'It had turned out to be an interesting day after all. We had better get back Isobu.' was the last words he said, albeit to the Sanbi in his mind, before he made his way back to the village.
[exit]
TWC: 3776

Claiming 3315 toward Full beast and 3700ryo
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari   Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 pm

Approved for appropiete rewards
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari   Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Ok Hikari, deep breathing. You can do this. Forget IRL stress and mod battles and post.

“Kirito, Hikari our first steps will be simple. Planning and training becoming a unit that can work together smoothly. All these things are important stepping stones. So first we will have to establish communication pathways. While here communication with me is simple. However we will have to design a sort of relay system to allow us to communicate regularly. I have a few adept space time ninja back home that will set a system of information transfer into motion. They have been training with me for several years and they will be able to keep a jump portal accessible at each of our villages. Hikari if you have anyone back home that might be good with spacial ninjutsu allow me to train them specifically to allow communications between us and the moon. [that's all this would do we don't even need to detail the training.] Once that is established we shall work on training with each other. Also we will have to establish laws and put into place a State Government to uphold the laws. From their we shall build our villages up and make treaties and establish an international policing force and establish ambassadors to negotiate a peaceful unified government to the surrounding nations. That is our short to mid range goals long range of course being complete peace through out the world.”

A person who specialized in space-time ninjutsu.....well the true masters were long dead by now but she could think of somebody....just kidding there was nobody who had a clue on it. She could figure out how to tweak the moon earth teleportation technique if she tried hard enough though. However, she suddenly felt something odd in her minds cape, kind of like the chakra twinge and then a few large blasts of energy as chomei and sakuko sprang to life within her head.

"OI BASTARD! THIS IS MY CLOUD!"

"You have entered forbidden land. Disperse immediately or meet your end."

"Hihihi....I'd love to see you try! No matter what you do, you cannot beat the almighty Pride!"

“As an added bonus I have placed a special seal upon you both it has sealed a part of my power within you. Once you have awakened the power you will be strong and capable Shinobi, however there is a draw back. Unfortunately to pass on the power I had to pass on a sin. Hikari the sin of Pride and Kirito the sin of Greed. I do apologize but it was the only way.”

Wait...so this "Pride" man who was currently doing battle with her bijuu and zanpakuto was actually a sin? Noticing the tattoo which was decidedly on her neck until she learned ultimate shadow, she would merely shake her head in the real world meanwhile she would send a mental memo to her mental denizens.

"Hey both of you. Turns out this guy is a permanent installment so don't beat him up too much ok? Chomei be sparing on the bijuudama, please?"

"You absolutely suck Hikari."

"What the big bug said."

smiling she would remember the chakra of this dimension, which was basically arcanis' so she could figure out a way to teleport back later, simply using her Moon Earth Teleportation to go back to her home planet. Ah S/T.....you perfect thing you.

+811 words towards shadow

+shikai

+7th v1 tail

+dark

+poison

+34 stat points

+Hikari has seen Rhythm Echo with her path kan/kun/gen whatever its name is! She can now learn it at half cost.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari   Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 6188b514
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari   Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirito meets the Raikage and reunites with Hikari
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2