Naruto Age of the Past
Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) Empty
PostSubject: Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)   Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:31 pm

"Hello Sorin, holder of the Yami, I have it you're looking for a position in Island governing. Well if so, I will test you to make sure that you are fit not only for the level of this job but this specific job. After all, these are some of the more important ones after all" Roland would say with a smile in his tone as he focused on the man, next he turned to another who was in the room. "Lady Kozue, you have so many spirits inside your body that I could not decide what title to suit you best, but I have it on good standing that you seek the Heart Chakra. If you are willing to have your soul messed with so we can test without personal danger then stay, if not leave now and I do not simply mean this office" Roland's tone did not change, to him it was rather simple and he did not want to exude any anger or intimidation for this meeting, it simply was not needed. Next Roland focused on the last "Lady Sam, like Kozue and I you are a child of the mist, but unlike the both of us you fit it to a tee. Well if you are ready for your sacral test...I was wondering if we could all take these at the same time?" Roland's tone shifted slightly, to a more cheerful one as he propped both hands behind his head as he sat at his newly brought in desk. The rough maple desk was covered in a purple fabric on the top stopping things from scuffing the wood itself.

"Any of you who wish to do this test individually may do so, but I feel it will be best if my defenders begin with a bit of teamwork as it were" Roland's smile intensified and he began to chuckle a bit. He was truly happy about this change of events, his old home was being restored to the place it should have been to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Lady Sameonna
Academy
Lady Sameonna

PostSubject: Re: Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)   Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Sameonna would look at Roland, unsure truly about how to approach the situation as her eyes scanned around the room to meet the gaze of each shinobi that surrounded her. Kozue happened to be the individual she had defended back in Kirigakure not too long ago, and accordingly, it was surprising to see that she would have taken up arms here. Nonetheless, she was impressed with her bravery. As he heard Roland elaborate on the certain positions and their meanings, Sameonna realized that he hadn't specified one on her behalf. She brushed it off, however, sure that Roland had a good plan for her, especially knowing that she had been a retired shinobi for the past few years. Sameonna's curiosity would peak, and she retained her emotional excitement for the time being, instead choosing to reposition her eyepatch, firmly making sure it covered her eye entirely.

Her eyes would meet Roland, and a breath would be taken to follow. "I appreciate you're taking the time to examine each of us on a more personal level, Sir. And in truth, yes, I am every bit a part of the Mist as you have implied, and despite my retirement, my life is still held by the hands of Kirigakure's fate. If it is a test you wish for us to complete, I am more than willing to accept your terms of agreement." She'd smile at the man, though only a smirk brief enough to show her happiness with his decision to change Kirigakure for the better. She had seen the village turn in to a swirling battle between political and military power, the unbalance shifting the tide of its future unknowingly. It was high time Kirigakure underwent change, and Sameonna was pleased that Roland had picked her to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Kozue
Academy
Kozue

PostSubject: Re: Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)   Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Oh, hey... wasn't it that lady that had saved her at some point ago? Kozue remembered her... what a nice person! Kozue smiled charmingly at both Roland and Sam, accidentally ignoring the other man who was there. She had never actually seen him before, but regardless, his presence was not really affecting her much. Well, this was quite a surprise... one day, she was a mere special jounin of Kiri, and the next, she was in front of the new Mizukage, being asked if she wanted her soul tampered with. Kozue's rather bubbly mind didn't think about the consequences of having her soul imbalanced or whatever might happen. However, her external demeanor was more calm and elegant than her emotions, as she sat with her hands folded neatly on her lap.

Besides, what did the man mean by "spirits"? Surely, he didn't mean her insects, did he? "I wouldn't mind being tampered with, sir," she began, "as long as I don't lose my cake." This would be said in a light, joking tone. Perhaps a little informal but it was a good start, she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sorin Lord of Innistrad
Academy
Sorin Lord of Innistrad

PostSubject: Re: Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)   Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Holder of the Yami was what the Mizukage Roland called him. It was true he was darkness it's self. Being holder of the Devil Fruit of Darkness he could manipulate it as if it was a extension of his body. His hair shined in the gleaming brightness of the sun it appeared as if his glorious hair would blind everyone in front of him. His eyes they glowed white having no pupil. To the people in front of him it would seem un -ordinary. But to him this was the power he held within him. He was a ruler of vampires his eyes showed the power he held within him. Like always his left hand gripped the sword on his back that was always ready for incoming danger. After a second of thinking he would smile to the Mizukage and say " Yes my Lord I am looking for a position among the government of this island ". He would continue to look on seeing to women. One of the women had on a eye path with magnificent blond hair that caught the eyes of Sorin. The other female had a hue of pink hair is if it was made of cotten candy.

The two women names were Sam and Kozue as the Mizukage said. He would hear the Mizukage speak again. After the man was done speaking Sorin would say " I do not mind taking the test together ".
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)   Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 3:36 pm

"Most of these tests will be simple, just seeing if you would respond as one of your position would, but the first shall be a spar. I shall affect your Soul itself for this and induce a hallucination of sorts, this will stay in your memory but there is no need to hold your punches during this spar. With this technique I will transport us elsewhere, let us begin" Roland spoke with calm tones as he activated his flaming spirit to envelop the souls of the others in the room, he would automatically impart an intimate knowledge of Nen into them. Not just his own, but he did it in such a way that they would develop their own type, not his manipulator unless the soul decided that way. Next he started the hallucination.

It was a simple enough structure, just a flat white disk hovering above the clouds. Somehow the air felt the same here as it did at sea level, and yet that was not the only odd thing, there was no wind either. Instead it was just the four of them on that flat, one hundred meter radius, disk. Roland stood at the very outskirts of the disk looking in at the three who were arranged before him.

"Let us begin, the three of you fight each other. I shall face the winner, then we can move onto knowing each other better" Roland spoke cheerfully as he regarded those three, this was about to become very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)   Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test of the First Chakras (Sorin, Kozue, Sameonna P)
Page 1 of 1