Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis learns his Shikai form IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis learns his Shikai form IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis learns his Shikai form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis learns his Shikai form Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis learns his Shikai form   Arcanis learns his Shikai form EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:53 am

Arcanis woke up. He needed to start working on another training session. His training would move along faster. His habits had become tedious but he could feel himself steadily getting stronger. He needed to change his regimen. He started by expending his chakra to their limits. Without chakra his body would not be able to heal itself as quickly thus he would be able to break down his muscles through exercise better.

Arcanis was planning a new work out. As he began his work out he retreated into his own mind to train his inteligence as well as his body without one hindering the other. Lost in thought Arcanis began to pulverise his muscles. Doing pushup crunches and yoga followed by a new set of cardio and plyometrics. He jumped high in the air only to fal into push up position. Pushing him self up he leapt to his feet dropping back down again. After a while his heart began to race but the whole time he was lost in a world in his head.

Arcanis opened his eyes looking at the dream he had created for himself. He sat on a bench in a park. But the park only extended 10 feet from the bench. It then cut off into sheer nothingness. It was as if a piece of the park floated in space lit by an absent sun. The fragment was not alone however other chunks of the park floated close by also lit by an unplaceable light source. The pieces began to move changing speeds and directions Arcanis watched as the pieces became planets and the larger segment he sat on became the Star the rest orbited. But it wasn't a star it was a nucleus. Arcanis view of this nucleus or atom expanded taking in the molecule and then the compound Viewing the final product which was Arcanis himself.  Arcanis vision then began to slip into a dream not sure why things were happening.

The world of the dream was similar to what Arcanis remembered of the place inside his head where Kurama lived.  And yet somehow it was different too.  The space was open and lit by the stars overhead.  Upon walking into the open space near by Arcanis recognized the large form of Kurama, it's head was bowed and he spoke to someone close by. As Arcanis aproached he saw that the girl was in fact Jikan.  “I must be inside my soul then”  Arcanis thought to himself.  Jikan turned and looked at him and nodded as if she had heard him.  

“This is a special place in you soul.  It is the room where your active mind resides when you are unconcious.  Most people call it the dream world.  It's where the other parts of your mind and spirit try to talk to you.  Which is why we are all here.  Since you were able to connect with me in your previous training you are able to enter this place when you fall asleep.  This allows you to train even while sleeping.”  She said it in a very sing songy voice but all Arcanis heard was “you will never have another moment of restful sleep.”  “Oh don't worry you will still feel refreshed when you wake up.  You won't be swore and while here you won't tire.  But because it's in your mind you will be able to retain all the knowledge that you would have had if you had trained while awake.”  

It made sense to Arc but he wasn't sure why Kurama was here.  “You see Kurama is part of your person now and therefore he can train with you.”  Jikan answered his mental question.  

“I guess I should just speak my thoughts huh since you can hear them anyway?”

“Whatever makes you feel better”  

“Heh Pussy like this shouldn't speak his mind ever.  Lets everyone know what kind of moron he is.”  The New voice surprised Arc with it gruff severity.  A new Man stepped out from behind Kurama.  He was taller and had a mustache and looked like a father figure almost.  He had black slicked back hair and he wore an eye patch over one eye.  He seemed pleasant until he started speaking.  It was as if the gentle kind old man was possessed by a demon that hated Arc's guts.

“And you are?”  Arc questioned.

“Heh wouldn't you like to know, idiot?”

“That is Wrath he is the embodiment of your physical self.  And he also is you negative emotions where I am your positive emotions.”  Jikan said.  

“Yeah but now that your hosting the king of hatred in your body, I think it's me who deserves a little more responsibility don't you think?”  Arc was taken aback.  He didn't really know what he was saying.  It was even more surprising when Wrath's fist was suddenly in his face.  Arcs head bounced off the ground as he flew back off his feet.  “Hah who is king of the castle now?”  Wrath raised his arms in victory.  

“Hmm.”  Arc sat up and cracked his neck.  “You know for my physical embodiment,  you sure hit like a girl, no offense Jikan.”  Jikan didn't respond to that but Arc stood and dusted himself off.

“What did you say to me you asshole?”  Wrath was back on Arc in a flash but Arcanis was not taken for a sucker twice.  The straight punch was redirected with precision in Arcanis's custom fighting style.  The punch was redirected and arc pushed Wrath away with a straight palm to the chest.

“You fucking pussy.  Why don't you actually do something, instead of using your weak ass kung fuey moves.  A man FUCKING PUNCHES.”  Wrath let loose a barrage of blows at arc's face and chest.  But Arc was able to parry and redirect all of the blows.

“Wrath,  can I call you Wrath?  You see you may have the power of my physical body but with out the mind you are nothing more than a brute force ass hole.  One that I had learned to beat from a young age.  Then again you probably know that already....You can't beat me.  You are only a part of me.”

“True true enough.  However.  While you are here there is something that isn't a part of you.  KURAMA!! Help me kick this weak asses weak ass.”  Wrath said spreading his arms in acceptance.

“Hohoho.  Interesting.  Alright Arcanis show me what your capable of.  Are you truly strong enough to fight the two of us?”  kurama merged with Wrath's body and wrath smiled a toothy smile.  Arc could see the effect of the nintains on Wraths body.  His teeth became longer and sharp and a coat of chakra appeared on his body.  Arcanis saw an amazing 9 tails whiping around the man's body.  

“Well this is interesting.  Seems Kurama trusts me with more power than he would give you.”  Wrath dissappeared.  Suddenly a foot delivered a blow to Arcs chin and he was sent flying in the air.  This was not good.  Flying and falling were terrible for ninja.  It was cause they had no ability to dodge in mid air.  Arc was able to stop wincing just in time to get pummeled from another direction.  This continued from different directions until he  was thrown into the ground making a small crater.  “COME ON!!! YOU THINK YOU ARE WORTHY OF THIS POWER?  YOU ARE NOTHING.”  Wrath was floating above him like some kind of god.  Arc grit his teeth and was about to stand and face his demons.  Suddenly he saw a pair of booted legs step in between Arc and the monster he was fighting.  

“Get up Arcanis....They are wrong about you.  They are all your weakness and Doubt.  They are everything you loath about yourself.  Take my hand.”  Arcanis stood shakily.  For not being tired he was in a whole lot of pain.  But His strength came from somewhere deep within.  Something inside him gave him the will to take a step forward and slide his hand gently into hers.  She moved into his arms and Kissed Arcanis in one fluid motion and Arcanis could see the small flickering light that gave his strength.  It expanded in his minds eye.  Until it was a massive Sun of burning energy.  A Blue lightning crackled all over his body.  Memories brought the sparks to life.  The memories were of his mother.  

His father had been strict but loving to arcanis as a child and he was the one to teach and train Arcanis's body to maximum potential.  He gave Arc all the tools that he would require to be a man and to carry out his duty.  But his mother had tempered his spirit.  She had shown him what love meant.  In these days that had almost slipped away from him.  Wrath had almost become his only purpose.  But it was the balance between the two, good and evil, love and hate, kindness and wickedness that Arc had to live between.  He grasped the image of his mother kissing his forehead before bed and the power of her hugs when he had hurt himself.  A single tear rolled down his face as he opened his eyes.  Jikan sat in his hand in her sword form.  The blue electricity played over her form as well.  Arc was at total peace and his body was completely calm.

“PITY PARTY OVER, PRINCESS?”  Wrath laughed and dashed over to Arc.

“Slow to a crawl, Jikan Yokusei.”  Arcanis said in almost a whisper, Just as Wrath was directly in front of him.  Arcanis clothes changed in a burst of energy.  Instead of his wizard robes he was clad in a Black Haori and a black gi and a white wrap belt.  His blue hair bacame skied upward as the electricity made it stand up.  Arc reached out his hand and grabbed Wrath by the throat and smashed him into the ground with so much force that it created a crater as far as you could see in this world in Arc's head.  Arc looked into Wrath's eyes with the eyes of a mother disciplining her child.  Wrath pulled himself free of Arc's non committal grip and lashed out at him with Kurama's chakra.  Arc parried it away with ease using Jikan.  The power resonating from Arcanis tore at the ground.  Small stones levitated around his feet.  

“I didn't want to have to use this...but you give me no choice.”  Wrath reached up and pulled the patch off his eye and opened it revealing a strange tattoo.  His power seemed to increase again but Arc wasn't phased.  Jikan, stand strong with me. I must reunite with them.  You are all a part of me.  Not seperate entities.”

“You are very wise.”  Arc heard her voice in his head.  “Show them that and you will earn their respect.”

Arc nodded and shot forward as Wrath began to charge some strange attack.  He drew in chakra from the tailed beast cloak and gathered it in front of him.  It formed a small ball and it condensed in his mouth.  Wrath then shouted firing all the power of the ball at Arcanis in a massive attack.  Arc stood his ground in this land withing his mind.  He closed his eyes and summoned all his strength.  “You no longer have the right to use my power.” Arc said and raised his hand catching the force of the entire beam in his hand.  The ball began to push back his feet digging into the ground but Arcanis didn't waver.  The Ball dissipated the energy completely negated from Arcanis's own power.  “Together as one we are twice as strong and 10 times as powerful.  As an entity that desires power why would you refuse being part of me?”

“Hmmm It seems you are stronger than I gave you credit for.  But you still are unable to use all of our power together.  Until that day you are not worthy to be called Master.”

Arcanis awoke from his dream the first thing he saw when opening his eyes was Jikan in her sheath by his bed.  Arc nodded and bounded out of bed landing on his hands and began his morning ritual of push ups and crunches.  He then grabbed the blade and headed for the door.  Taking the blade out to the nearby mountain Arc drew it from it's sheath.  “Alright lets show them our power...Slow to a crawl Jikan Yokusei”  Arcs power erupted like it did in the Dream changing his clothes and everything.  “Kurama, and Wrath You guys too.”  Arc never felt this much power before.  Well once he did the day he was sent here.  This was almost on par with that power but not quite.  Arc focused all of his power into a single slash and threw the force into the side of the mountain.  However he didn't know the true strength he had unlocked as he cut the top off the mountain.  He had expended so much energy in that one blast though that he passed out.

When Aracnis awoke the realized he needed to train his body first so it was capable of using so much power.  So he got back to work.  Arcanis body begged for relief but Arcanis pushed on separating his mind from his body. Jumping up and down increasing his heart rate and lung capacity, Arcanis worked hard as his mind develops the keys to unlocking more power. But with power comes the need to be able to control that power. Which is why he would need to continue training to push his body to the max so that when his mind figured out a new jutsu he would have the resources to preform it. His arms were sore his chest burned. Arcanis knew none of this.

Arc decided to start working on his clone jutsu as well. Creating a clone at this state was incredibly hard and his mind was swimming.  His clone stood facing him. Arcanis suddenly didn't know whether the clone was the clone or he was the clone looking at himself. Arcanis raised his hand but so did the clone. Then he realised he was the clone and himself. Their minds were one and he could control both. He could also control only one. A mirror was placed behind Arcanis and behind the clone. As the image of the clones stretched to unending so did Arcanis. His mind expanded as another set of mirrors were place on either side of them. Arcanis's mind began to ache with all the information pouring into his head. His mind expanded in all directions as his body pushed past exhaustion.

Everything went black.

Arcanis woke up his body was unable to move. The pain paralysed him like no pain had before. Arcanis focused his chakra to begin healing his body. His chakra was amazingly responsive. He felt overwhelmed by how much it had increased in the training. After about an hour Arcanis was able to move enough to sit up and move about his room slowly. He realized he had been out for a while as the sun was setting. The new training would definitely come in handy. He needed sleep however. More sleep. He would finish in the morning. Arcanis walked into his room and fell on to his bed. “bad idea” he thought as he hit the bed. Pain rippled through his body. He focused his chakra again soothing the pain and almost immediately falling a sleep. His dreams were weird that night. He dreamt of a girl and of his family. He dreamed that the girl had loved him and that he had loved her. But his brother already was dating the girl. Arcanis's dream changed to some sort of adventure traveling through time and dungeons looking for something that he never really knew what it was. He would not be able to finish that dream segment as the girl was reintroduced and Arcanis brother had died. This made Arcanis heart broken. He had loved his brother and the dream recalled his own memories of his brothers funeral. Arcanis saw a younger version of himself at the wake. He was crying. Arcanis imagination drew him farther and farther from the coffin out the door and into the sky away from the house. Suddenly he began to fall but the sensation wrenched him from his sleep.

The workout had opened Arcanis mind to his inner turmoil. But he felt good. He sat up and fell back denying his previous statement. His body still hurt but he needed to do something today. Her decided he would continue his training by analyzing his dream. He would also help his body heal by taking an easy day and going to the store to pick up groceries. Arcanis went to the market again and began to pick out food that he could eat to help heal his body all while contemplating his dream. Arcanis Believed his mind was trying to speak to him. It hadn't done that in a long time. Arcanis smiled as he imagined the voice in his head telling him to shut up. The dream seemed straight forward. He had persistent entities and events involving them. The entities were a girl and his brother. The events were a search and his brothers funeral. Obviously his mind was telling him that he was looking for a girl some girl for some reason. Probably just pointing out the hole in his life. And his brother though it was long ago might still be causing his heart grief. This training would be good for his mind as well as his body.  But something else was bugging him.  The girl in the dream was so familiar but he couldn't place a finger on who she was.  But that was a problem for another day.

TWC 3005

15 stat 
Learned Shikai: Slow to a Crawl: Jikan Yokusei
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Arcanis learns his Shikai form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns his Shikai form   Arcanis learns his Shikai form EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Arcanis learns his Shikai form Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down

Arcanis learns his Shikai form
Page 1 of 1